Summer Love

By juliahaber

17 year old, Samantha Johnson has fallen for two boys, Carter and Nathan, coping with her dad being gone all... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Authors Note

106 3 0
By juliahaber

PLEEASEEEE READ..

This is my first authors note so hopefully somebody reads it..

Okay so I'm thinking that this story will be ending like pretty soon, maybe in the next 5 to 7 chapters I'm not sure yet, we'll see how the story goes. But yeah I'm thinking of ending pretty soon!

I had so much fun writing this story and I think it's gotten to be super good!

I am thinking of writing another story. Not a sequel to this, unless you guys want me to...but I was thinking of doing a fanfic maybe? Or another teen fiction, I have a couple ideas for a new teen fiction but I'm not sure what i'll end up doing yet. PLEASE Let me know whatcha think!

Okay that is all:) thanks for reading and keep reading, share the story with your friends and comment, vote, etc. <333

-Julia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 48.1K 21
Ally has always been one of the boys. That is, until she realizes that she has feelings for her best friend, Zac, who happens to be the hottest guy...
96.1K 1.9K 27
When Henley Johnson moves to the small town of Riverview for her junior year of high school, all she really cares about is leaving her past behind. S...
37 2 17
In this first installment to the This Feeling Trilogy, Samuel Carter is a high school student, excelling at everything that crosses his path. Until T...
309 12 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...