Sex Education | taekook

By flowerlyjiminie

[werewolf au] ------ "what is your motive to join this camp?" omega asks filling up the soju shots. The true... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Kims
Chapter 2: The Jeons
Chapter 3: Understandings
Chapter 4: Permissions pt.1
Chapter 4: Permissions pt.2
Chapter 5: Ready
Chapter 6: Meeting you
Chapter 7: Dye my hairs?
Chapter 9: Caught you
Chapter 10: Morning chaos
Chapter 11 : Dear Omegas
SURPRISE AND NOTE
Chapter 12: Dear Wolves, its about to start
Chapter 13: Paintballs or You?
Chapter 14: Butterflies in me
Chapter 15 : The teenage romance in them
Chapter 16 : Is my heart playing tricks?
SURPRISE
Chapter 17: scents
Chapter 18: where i belong
Chapter 19 : Almost like a magic
Chapter 20 : Let the night begin
notice [ily guys]

Chapter 8: By the Lake.

75 7 6
By flowerlyjiminie

(thank you letter at the end of the chap)

Hope you like this chapter, early update, as i might be busy next week.

If you have watched the vampire diaries , and remember that episode of first season where they had bonfire and stuff? yeah , vibe is similar! [for reference]

Ignore the mistakes <7

---

Sparks of fire

Strong colognes

Chattering drunk wolves

Howls

And the star studded night.

Here were both Taehyung and Jimin waiting for the other duo to arrive at the campfire.

Looking at the crowd , and the smoky air , taehyung feeling at place would be a lie , he was feeling rather uncomfortable ,for he wasn't used to such a crowd , and we all know how is it to feel out of place.

So looking for a comparatively less-crowded area , here were him and jimin sitting under a tree at an uphill from the campfire ,looking at the bustling people with reflection of blazing orange fire in their eyes. Soon there silence was disrupted

"Jimin! Tae!" A voice came from downwards , which made both the males snap their heads towards the source , a smile instantly making a way on their lips.

"finally you guys are here! , shall we now go and enjoy together?" Jimin asked yoongi who was seen without jeongguk, enthusiastically.

"Sure let's join the others , and tae? come with us?" yoongi asked

taehyung replied smiling yet , hesitantly, because he wasn't interested in joining the party back. "u-uh , i don't feel like it!  you guys enjoy , I'll stay here"

"you sure ? it's gonna be fun for real!" Jimin said , trying to persuade the younger.

"nah , for real, you guys go , gooo noww~" taehyung said , finally pushing the couple down towards the campfire, offering a tight lipped smile as he turned back and went to sit again under the tree.

A few minutes passed , out of boredom he whined to himself "okay , now this is boring , maybe i should've joined them , should i just go for the campfire?" 

And so he did , he tried to look for yoongi and jimin , but they were nowhere seen , but while he was trying to find the said couple , he heard loud howls, of different wolves.

"That must be jack and his group, i heard they went from some run" he heard a group of teenage girls gossip as he passed by them.

That's when this idea popped into his brain , "Maybe i should go for a run too?" Taehyung again thought to himself , looking at the bag he was holding which had extra clothes, as it was mandatory to carry it around every time, according to the rule book they were handed.

Nodding to himself , he made his way out of the crowd towards deeper into the woods to shift behind the bushes.

A few cracks were heard, and soon white fur was visible peaking behind the bush.

Slowly, a snow-white wolf , with blue eyes came into sight , shrugging himself and stretching out in weird postures, as it had been a while since he shifted .

Taehyung 's wolf , ran aimlessly into woods, even though he was an omega, he was fast in running , because of all the trainings he received.

Soon enough he was away from the campfire , in the middle of the forest , trying to detect any sound , in order to make his way.

It wasn't too late when he heard the voice of water rushing from the east , so without any delay , the wolf made a walk towards the east, as the sound of water rushing kept getting more and more audible.

Unknowingly , he crossed, the last bush of prickly shrubs, which made a scratch on his skin, here he was, in front of a magical view , piles of stones and small lake , with flower beds on either side and a waterfall running.

But what caught his eye was the jet black wolf laying on the top of the tallest pile of stone , cuddling into himself like a small ball .

Slowly , steadily, with small steps the white wolf made it's way towards the cuddled up wolf.

Nearing the wolf , he let out a low howl letting the other know his presence , but what he didn't expect was to get pinned downed in a fraction of seconds , and meeting a pair of red eyes , staring deep into his blue ones.

The black wolf let out a low growl , with a scary look on its face , which let to the Omega whimpering under the dominant's hold.

'P-please leave me i-it hurts',  the omega mind linked the other wolf.

Suddenly the expression the dominant's face softened , siding , and linking back

'I am sorry, i got a little carried away , cause i usually don't like people disrupting my privacy.'

As the omega stood up, it linked back
'Who are you? An alpha perhaps? i am Kim Taehyung by the way.'

The other wolf had a mysterious expression on its face
'So it's you? I am Jeongguk , trueblood.'

No more words were shared through the link as the Omega neared the Trueblood , sitting beside him.

Wind blowing made their furs ruffle.

'How did you find this place?' jeongguk linked.

The other wolf visibly shrugged and linked back 'To be honest , i was just aimlessly running , because i just wanted to shift and interact with my wolf , but then i heard the sound of water , so i came here , but found you too , here.'

'Shall we race? what do you say?' the trueblood suggested

'Do i get something as a reward?'

'Bottles of 'diluted' soju' , the younger said , with his wolf letting out a small grunt of laughter.

'And if you win?' , the omega asked back. 

'Bottles of diluted soju......? ', the trueblood replied back with grin, to be soon tackled by a licking omega , which obviously caught him off guard.

'you brat-' , the omega continued to lick on trueblood's neck , as their links were filled with giggles.

Again , like if the trueblood loves to change the situation in 'fraction of seconds' , specifically 'pinning down the omega' , he nuzzled the omega.

Both the wolves were carried away , as they slowly and lightly licked each others snout.

'Rule number 1 , don't get distracted and let your opponent take advantage' , the trueblood linked as he now sprinted off in the woods leaving the dumbfounded omega back.

-------

*slides in* HELLO , HI 

I hope yall liked this one? i try to evolve my writing skills , so that i can give out better content and make it worth yalls given time. Thank you for staying.

AND.

#106 in tk?????????

YALL GAVE THIS BOOK SUCH A BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING RANK??????

i just wrote here for stress relieve , and not been a regular author , yall like , but still this book is getting sm love? it overwhelms me tbh.

thank you thank you thank you sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh

[btw yall excited for the next chap?] ;)

forever grateful 

KEEP READING 

LOVE LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 16.4K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
24.4K 1K 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
32.1K 2.2K 19
"I never wanted two mates eomma why can't u understand I can't love them " Tae "You're marrying them that's final"mother said "even i married them...
263K 8.1K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...