Psychopath's Love | Taekook

deddinosaur204

[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook t... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
midnight thoughts :)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

19

3.7K 308 93
deddinosaur204

"Jungkook, why didn't you come for these days? You didn't even reply to my messages. I was so worried about you." Jimin's worried voice could be hear by Jungkook who was busy staring at his phone.

He doesn't know how he's supposed to get himself out from this mess, from the mess he trapped himself into without even realizing anything. He really shouldn't have texted a random number for fun, at the end thoes were just some random videos from online. There's no way they were real, they might have set everything, they must have texted their own friends.

Jungkook should have been more wiser.

At this point Jungkook surely knows that person knows every single thing about him, his schedule, where he goes, what time he gets back home, what time he leaves home, when he's with his friends, everything. Jungkook felt like he was a character from a book which was reading by the person. He can't be hidden from him.

And his phone wasn't only the main problem here, even apart from that device there were so many devices in his room, Jungkook has found just some of them. But the person clearly told him if he doesn't want his parents to be killed he better let them stay on their own place.

What can Jungkook do after that? Of course nothing. He was left with no option but to follow everything this person is telling him.

Staying at home for days Jungkook felt so suffocated, he was being watched and he couldn't even talk to anybody. That's why the boy decided to come college today, mentally prepared to be shot with Jimin's millions questions.

Jungkook wanted to leave his phone at home, hoping to be free from the man for a few hours but it seemed like the other person can easily read his mind, he could read what his mind was thinking. And just like that he was forced to keep that device with him.

"Hey, Jungkook. Seeing you after a long time." A new voice joined their conversation as the owner of the boy wrapped his hand around Jungkook's neck after settling himself on a chair beside the boy.

Jungkook flinched a bit from the sudden contact but soon flashes an awkward smile to the boy who. Jungkook was about to open his mouth to speak up but before he could have done that the front door of the classroom was opened by a certain man, revealing himself to everyone.

Everyone had their gaze at him but the man had his gaze on a certain boy, his eyes examined the whole situation in silent. Following the hand which was being wrapped around Jungkook's neck soon Taehyung's eyes fell on the boy who was sitting beside him.

His eyes immediately darkened, changing his facial expression in no time. Taehyung felt the urge to break that hand, crush every bones inside it, rush through his body. His hand which was holding a book tightened it's grasp, letting his veins bulge up. But fortunately no one was able to spot all these changes.

Noticing Taehyung's piercing gaze on them Jungkook quickly removed the other boy's hand from him and tells him to go back to his desk. Somehow Jungkook felt so uncomfortable under Taehyung's gaze.

The class starts once everyone settled themselves comfortably on their seats, the one hour class felt like much longer to Jungkook. He couldn't focus on anything, he couldn't understand whatever his teacher was telling him. His mind was busy thinking if the person was still watching over him. Was the person still noticing what he was doing?

He wonders.

After a long hour the class finally ends as everyone lets out a deep sigh in relief, they were super hungry by now and thankfully it was the lunch time. Once Taehyung left the classroom everyone starts hustling, getting themselves out of the room as soon as possible.

"Geez I'm hungry as hell. Let's hurry and grab something to eat." Jimin says as he gets up from the seat and moved his gaze at Jungkook who was still being seated.

He was about to reply the other boy but that's when his phone vibrates grabbing the both boy's attention. Jungkook looks at the device in horror, knowing very well who sent him a message. With his trembling hand, Jungkook grabbed the device and unlocked it.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Come to the fifth floor right now.

Jungkook got confused after reading the message, what did he mean by that? There's no damn way this person made his way even to his college.

My stuff:
What do you mean?

My stuff:
What the fuck are you doing in my college?

Random hot dude I messaged:
Don't make me repeat myself, Jungkook.

My stuff:
Okay

"What happened? Who messaged you?" Jimin asks furrowing his eyes at the boy who seemed to be so shocked, the panic was very visible on his face.

"Nothing, I don't think I have the appetite right now. You should go and eat by yourself." Jimin wouldn't lie that he wasn't worried anout Jungkook's weird behavior. But he still didn't want to force the boy to spill out anything, just by looking at his face he could understand the boy was having a hard moment.

He didn't want to put any more pressure on him.

"Jungkook, you know I will always be there for you when you need any kind of help. I'm just a call away, alright?" Jimin says as in reply the boy nods his head in tiny, holding his phone tightly.

Even though he wanted to tell his best friend everything, maybe somehow Jimin could help him but at the same time he didn't want to put Jimin in trouble. Jungkook will somehow find out who is this sick bastard, playing mind games with him. But before that he has to act like how the other wants, he was left with only this option.

Jungkook could hear Jimin's footsteps slowly vanishing, letting him know the boy was left alone here. After taking a deep breath Jungkook stands up, knowing very well that person just didn't call him for no reason.

And the place he mentioned was the quietest place in the whole college, the whole floor wasn't being used for any kind of purpose and Jungkook was very aware of that. But he couldn't understand how does that bastard knows about it. At this point Jungkook was having a guess, the other must be someone he knows or might be someone who is close to him but he just doesn't notice his presence.

But one thing which was continuously running the his mind was why did he sent Mr. Kim's picture and claims to be him? Jungkook would have misunderstood the whole situation, thinking this sick person was actually Taehyung but thankfully he was proven wrong.

Only if the boy knew his first guess was true but sadly, the god was playing some dirty game with his brain.

Jungkook stops on his track when he was finally on the floor the other person asked him to be, he roams his eyes around while panicking a bit as pin dropped silence starts surrounding him. This was a place Jungkook never wanted to bring himself but here he is now.

Jungkook flinched a bit in horror when the device his hand was holding vibrates, informing him someone has sent him a message to see.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Get into the first room on your right.

After reading the message Jungkook tilted his head a bit to shift his gaze at a certain door, was he inside this room? But how can he just reveal himself to Jungkook just like that? With so many questions running through his mind Jungkook reached his hand to grab the doorknob before he twists it.

Opening the door Jungkook eyes roamed inside the room only to spot no human inside it. Of course he wouldn't be here, Jungkook was just too dumb to think that he would be there and will let Jungkook see his face.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts that's when his phone vibrates again as he shifted his all attention at the device.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Now that you're inside the room, we need to confirm something.

My stuff:
Confirm what?

Random hot dude I messaged:
You might not think I'm that kind of person who likes it more when the other person gives me consent.

Random hot dude I messaged:
But it's more fun than forcing myself on you if you give yourself to me :)

Jungkook's pupils grew wide after reading the message, he was super right to think this freaking bastard didn't just call him for no fucking reason and this deadass even dared to ask for consent? Knowing very well Jungkook has no other option than saying yes to him.

My stuff:
You're a fucking psychopath

Random hot dude I messaged:
It would be more interesting to hear if you say this when I'm ruining you.

Random hot dude I messaged:
I don't think you're that much dumb not to know  what will happen if you don't do what I tell you :)

My stuff:
I will seriously kill you someday with my own hands

Random hot dude I messaged:
Before you kill me I would love to fuck you :)

Random hot dude I messaged:
So, are you giving me the consent to do whatever I want to do with you?

Jungkook gritted his teeth as his hand tightened it's grasp around the device. He never thought he would want to murder someone so desperately in his whole life but this person was forcing him to do it. If he knew he would meet this bastard today, Jungkook would have carried a knife with him and stab it right into his eye.

Thoes dirty eyes which watch him all the time. How badly Jungkook wished he could do all these.

Random hot dude I messaged:
I already told you I don't like repeating myself.

Gulping down the urge to do whatever his mind was thinking, Jungkook tapped on his keyboard, typing a message to deliver.

My stuff:
Yes

Random hot dude I messaged:
You have to be more specific.

Random hot dude I messaged:
It's feel like you're being forced to say that.

Random hot dude I messaged:
If you don't give me your consent I won't even touch you, Jungkook.

Random hot dude I messaged:
But the consequence of your action wouldn't be in your favor.

"Huh? In my favor? Which one is on my favor?" Jungkook scoffed, thinking if this person was really mentally unstable or something.

My stuff:
I'm giving you my consent to do whatever you want to do with me.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Wish I could hear these words coming out from your pretty mouth :)

Random hot dude I messaged:
But don't worry, my patience isn't running thin.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Undo your tie.

My stuff:
Why?

Random hot dude I messaged:
I understand you're desperate to see me but you will also have to be patient.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Cover your eyes with it.

My stuff:
If I cover my eyes how am I supposed to text you?

Random hot dude I messaged:
Why would you even need to type a message when you can use your pretty mouth to deliver them to me?

The anger was growing up, Jungkook was mad at himself not being able to do anything to get himself out from this mess. He was mad at himself for giving himself to this sick bastard. But what else he can do? He can't just let him hurt his parents.

At this point Jungkook somehow understands there is no way in telling his dad about it, this bastard would get to know about it without even any problem and what will happen after that is very clear to everyone. He sometimes wonders if he even would be able to free himself from this bastard. But also at the same time, he didn't want to give up without even trying for once.

Only he can help himself to get him out from this mess, involving other in this will just bring more trouble. He will make sure no one else get hurt because of him.

Jungkook's cold hands reached to undo the tie which was wrapped around the collar of his shirt. He wasn't only taking out the tie he was abandoning his pride here, Jungkook could realize himself as nothing but a toy who is supposed to act accordingly.

His vision soon turned into darkness when the silk material hovered over his eyes, hiding them behind it. Tying the knot behind his head Jungkook fully covers his eyes with the tie and soon he hears a creaking sound of the door opening.

Jungkook's throat dried up immediately as he gulps down his own saliva to wet it but all went in gain. The footsteps which he could hear so easily was getting closer and more vivid. Jungkook could feel his whole body becoming cold, as he tried to steady his breath but he tensed up even more when the footsteps faint away.

Jungkook could feel a strong presence of someone right in fron of him. He just wants to get himself out from this room as soon as possible, he really hopes time will fly away faster.

I think y'all already know how much i love leaving yall on cliffhanger 💅✨

Ignore my mistakes because this lazy girl never double check 😔

Anygays lemme bless yall's not so innocent eyes with some seochan fanart🙈

I miss them sho much😔 gimme s2 ASAP!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

147K 9.3K 54
[Book 2 of 'HEMOPHOBIA'] Taehyung no longer fears blood, but he grew to love it. Just like his deep love for Jungkook, the criminal they call 'Bunny'...
155K 8.2K 50
Taehyung shows too many signs of having trauma, even though he tries his best to cover it. Jungkook is whipped for the new employee in the call cente...
524K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
122K 4K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...