RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

Galing kay CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... Higit pa

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S8E4

1.5K 34 32
Galing kay CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E4- Recovering One

Jaune chuckled as he hit play.

" Recovering One" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Heh, recovering one. Nice." Yang chuckled.

"Recovering one? Like rescuing Simmons." Nora guessed.

Ren nodded, receiving a grin from Nora.

Ruby pursed her lips "... but there's two of them. Simmons and Doc."

Blake nodded, "Good catch Ruby, I noticed that too. My guess is they'll only be able to rescue one, and that one will be Doc."

"Why Doc?" Pyrrha asked.

Blake chuckled, "For the irony of it, to have the dynamic of Sarge being angry at Doc. Probably blaming Grif for their mission failing." She made a hand movement to suggest more, and left it at that.

Jaune grinned, "That would be pretty funny, it sounds right."

Blake smiled and nodded.

Nora groaned, "Blake you're almost as bad as Ren! You two brainiacs need to stop spoiling."

Blake frowned, "That's not a spoiler."

"Only if you're wrong." Nora groaned exasperated.

Blake narrowed her eyes and opened her mouth in disbelief, looking to Ren.

He shrugged after a moment, "You can't fault her logic." Blake facepalmed as Yang laughed at her.

Weiss shook her head, "Can we get on with the show?"

"Yes I would like to see how they Improvise." Pyrrha smiled.

Fade in to Church entering the giant hole Grif and the jeep blew in the wall.

Church: "Whoa. Guess they came this way. Hm h-hm hm hm hm hmm."

Back to Simmons and Doc, from last episode.

Simmons: "Okay, now's our chance Doc, hit him with an overcharge. It should overload at least one of his systems."

"Hmm, they're cutting back to this moment?" Weiss frowned.

"Yeah, I was expecting it to start with Simmons screaming Improvise." Ruby laughed.

Doc: "Um, you do it."

Simmons: "What- me? I don't even know how to fire that thing."

Doc: "Just pull the trigger and let go, it's super easy."

Simmons: "No no no, you're trained with it, you should do it. Go."

"Watching this again makes me realize just how good they are with moving the in game characters around." Jaune commented.

"It's pretty good." Yang nodded, "I'm still happy about the animation but... the game stuff is still cool."

"Yeah, I hope it doesn't switch to animation completely." Ruby agreed.

"I do, the animation was awesome! I want that all the time." Nora grinned.

Doc: "What if I miss? What if it doesn't do anything but make him mad? I already made it mad once and that didn't really work out very well."

Simmons: "Whuga-what- well then just, we'll improvise."

Doc: "Yeah I don't feel entirely comfortable with that answer."

The room chuckled.

The explosion from the propane tanks occurs in the distance, just like it did last time

Doc: "What the heck was that?"

The Meta begins growling.

Simmons: "Uh oh, I have a bad feeling that someone just caused him trouble."

Doc: "Yeuu!"

Simmons: "Oh no, improvise, improvise!"

"And here we go." Yang leaned back crossing her arms, "We're finally getting to where we left off."

Animation begins with the Meta charging at Doc, about to hit him before Doc fires the overcharged burst directly into the Meta's chest as everything slows down and the screen briefly turns negative.

"It's just too good!" Nora shouted, clenching her fists in excitement.

The Meta flies back into a wall and begins twitching with electricity.

Ren chuckled and nodded, "I recognize that look."

"They just powered him up!" Nora cackled, "If the Meta is that scary when he's CRACKLING with electricity, I must look like a nightmare in pink." She gestured to herself.

"The pink makes you even more terrifying." Pyrrha complimented with a light laugh.

We switch to a First Person view inside the Meta's visor as he charges at Doc who frantically shakes his pistol in vain.

Doc: "Uh- whng-"

"He is going to die." Blake deadpanned.

Cut out of first person view to Doc looking away from his fate, but the Meta slows down almost to a complete stop. We see Simmons grab a gun right before cutting back to doc not animated, next to the Meta still in mid punch.

Doc: "Am I dead? Am I dead?"

"Huh, it worked." Blake hummed raising her eyebrows.

"Why is he slow?" Nora asked.

"He must have lost power to his suit." Ren hazarded a guess.

"That makes sense." Jaune nodded.

Simmons: "Doc, you did it!"

Doc: "He's frozen."

Simmons: "No, it looks like you overloaded his time distortion unit. You must have caused some kind of inversion. Instead of making everything else slow, it made him slow."

"That makes even more sense." Jaune chuckled.

"Does it?" Ren asked.

Doc: "Huh huh, yeah! Score one for the pacifist. How you like me now, Meta?"

The fist is still slowly traveling closer to Doc's face.

"He's still going." Nora pointed out.

"He is persistent if nothing else." Yang shrugged.

"I wonder what time feels like to him now." Ren frowned, "Is he seeing everything in real time or is he seeing normally."

"What do you mean? Is real time slow? What would be normal?" Ruby asked.

Ren shook his head, "My mistake, do you think the Meta is seeing everyone else move super fast because he is slow, or is he seeing everything normally and just moves slowly." Ren explained.

"Ohhhh... probably sees everyone else move really fast." Ruby guessed, "I don't know, time is weird."

"Time is weird." Weiss grumbled, "Which is why I thought they were done messing around with time in the show. They retconned the time travel, they should ignore this ability."

Everyone frowned at her.

"What? Why would they do that? That would be a major plot hole... er plot ignoring? Whatever, it wouldn't be a good idea." Yang tried to explained.

"Yeah." Jaune nodded, "I think they are explaining it subtly, the time travel was ret-conned and we guessed it was Gamma lying to Church. But the Meta's real time travel isn't time travel, just slowing things down."

Weiss through her hands up, "If he has the power to slow down everything in the universe then he and that technology is over powered and ridiculous!"

"We don't know if he's slowing everything down, it's probably a field of some kind." Ruby guessed, "All weapons have a range."

"Now we're just guessing, none if it makes sense, let's just agree on that." Yang held her hands up.

Weiss grumbled and nodded.

Simmons: "Um, Doc? I wouldn't get too close to him if I were you."

Doc: "Why, what's he gonna do? Beat me up over the course of the next two weeks?"

"He's getting cocky." Yang chuckled.

"Yeah, in my experience that's a bad thing." Jaune rubbed the back of his neck.

Simmons: "Well, technically he's not actually moving slower, he's moving at the same speed just over a longer period of time."

"... what?" Ruby frowned.

"That doesn't make any sense." Jaune raised an eyebrow. "Isn't speed like the... someone look up the definition of speed."

"On it!" Nora grinned, tapping into her scroll. She squinted and bent her neck downward. "Uhh it says, the rate at which an object or person is able to move or operate."

"When did this turn into a physics lesson." Yang grumbled.

"The show has always been science-ee." Ruby shrugged, "I think it's cool."

"That's only because of your semblance." Yang grumbled.

Ruby nodded, "So rate is time, it's basically saying how fast something goes over time or whatever."

"Or whatever." Ren agreed.

"So again, it doesn't make sense." Jaune frowned. "Ren?"

Ren shrugged.

Jaune also shrugged and hit play.

Doc: "Huh?"

"I agree, I'm so confused." Nora grabbed her head.

Simmons: "It's relativistic. His fist still travels at the same velocity, we just view it from a faster timeframe. Therefor it looks slowed down, but theoretically, it should still carry the same force."

"That makes sense theoretically." Jaune commented, "But... common sense if something is moving that slowly, it won't... wait it doesn't even work theoretically because doesn't velocity account for speed?" Jaune asked.

Nora pulled out her scroll.

Yang groaned, "Come on! I'm not here for a physics lesson."

Ruby nodded, "Sorry Jaune... I'm getting bored too."

"I think it's interesting." Pyrrha smiled.

Nora, undeterred stared down at her scroll "The speed of something in a given direction."

Jaune nodded, "So... yeah speed. The Meta's fist is going really slow so it should not carry the same velocity."

"Force?" Blake corrected with a wince, unsure of her correction.

Jaune shook his head, "Maybe."

Yang pinched the bridge of her nose, "I hope your finger can travel at the speed of push with enough force to play the show."

Doc: "... Nah, see? It's moving slower."

The camera zooms closer in to the Meta's fist slowly clinking against Doc's visor, sending him flying into a wall.

Doc: "Waahuaa! Ow!"

Nora burst out laughing, "Did you hear the little clink!"

Yang nodded holding her stomach.

Simmons: "See? That's what you get for arguing with science.

Stupid bitch."

"But the science was wrong." Jaune mumbled.

Pyrrha chuckled and pat Jaune on the shoulder.

Doc: "Simmons, get me outta this wall."

Simmons: "Hmm, how do I do this..."

Simmons tries various embarrassing postures to get Doc free

Simmons: "The fuck- uhh, Jesus."

"I bet they used motion capture, the movements look too natural to not be." Pyrrha commented.

Doc: "You're not pulling from my center."

Simmons: "Dheuh- from the center, what the fuck is the center?"

Doc: "Get down and pull from the groin."

"I would remove the wall pieces around him, then pull him out." Weiss commented.

"I would just yank him out." Yang shrugged.

Simmons: "Euh-deu-kei- tsei- eih- eih- eih- eih-"

Doc: "Let go- stop rubbing at my head. Hey-"

Simmons: "Eah-"

Simmons falls back and gives up.

"Simmons is weak." Nora commented.

Yang nodded, "Is it weird to any of you how the Meta is really strong and powerful to them but to us he would be just another huntsman, probably on the same level as I don't know... Cardin?"

"What? You're really underestimating the Meta." Ruby commented.

"And really over estimating Cardin." Pyrrha added to which Jaune chuckled.

"I think I see what you mean though." Pyrrha nodded, "The invisibility and time distortion are basically semblances and the armor his aura. But other than that, his skills are somewhat lacking."

"His skills? He's taken out a lot of other freelancers and soldiers. I bet his skills are great, we just haven't been able to see them without the animation." Blake explained.

Pyrrha nodded, "I see your point but... sorry I analyze fighters and guess their styles before fights. The Meta is a brute, he uses his armor and weapons to overwhelm his enemies. There isn't a lot of skill behind it. I'd say any one of us could defeat him, albeit with some difficulty."

"Maybe each of you." Jaune mumbled.

Pyrrha caught it, but before she could uplift his spirits Jaune waved her off and hit play.

Doc: "It feels like you're saving your strength. Don't save your strength."

Cut to the Meta speeding up and slowing down, but still overall speeding up.

Doc: "Hurry Simmons! I think that big guy's speeding back up!"

Blake pointed to the screen, "Look, you can see the cut-off where the animation clashes with the actual in game graphics of the wall Doc is in."

Pyrrha squinted, "That's interesting."

Simmons: "Oh shit. Um-"

Sarge: "Simmons, where are you? Come out here!"

Simmons: "I'm here, hold on just a second! Doc, it looks like I can't get you out."

Pyrrha frowned, "I don't like this, he could get Doc out."

"I guess my theory was wrong then." Blake commented.

"Oh I wasn't going to point it out." Ruby winced.

Yang laughed, "Oh wow I didn't even notice, I'm surprised you did."

Ruby stuck her tongue out childishly.

Behind Simmons the Meta reaches for his Brute Shot.

Doc: "Yes you can! You're, you can, you haven't really tried yet!"

Simmons: "I know, you're right, I should think about the mission."

"Coward." Pyrrha shook her head. "Leaving the fight is one thing, but abandoning the fight during a mission, especially when you're also abandoning your fellow teammates is even worse."

"Technically Doc isn't on his team." Weiss pointed out.

Pyrrha sagged, "Technically."

Doc: "What? No! Nonono this is a rescue mission. I'm part of the mission."

Simmons: "It's a noble sacrifice you're making here."

Doc: "No no, I'm not sacrificing. I'm not noble. At all, listen to me, you don't wanna go I don't want you to go. I don't want you to go!"

Pyrrha winced, "Simmons is going to go through with it."

Blake nodded, "Yeah, the complete opposite of what I thought was going to happen."

"You're still hung up on that?" Yang asked.

Blake shrugged, "I'm usually right about my predictions."

"Uh huh." Yang smirked.

Simmons: "I'll always remember you, bye!"

Doc: "Start by remembering me right now! Simmons!"

"I love the chemistry and dynamic of all the characters." Blake grinned, "The dialogue in this show is by far one of the best I've ever seen."

The Meta returns to full speed and fires at Simmons as he runs across the base

Sarge: "Hurry it up!"

Simmons: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah- "

Simmons jumps off the base screaming, tosses his weapon as he approached the jeep.

"That explosion behind him looks awesome!" Nora cheered.

Simmons grabs ahold of the turret barrel.

Simmons: "Whuh? Aahhhhhhhh!"

Simmons swings around holding onto the barrel as the Sarge drives the warthog, he falls before landing back and grabs onto the back bumper and the barrel

"This is amazing! Almost as amazing as last episodes animation!" Nora grinned.

"The fact that he's still holding on is nothing short of a miracle." Weiss chuckled.

Sarge: "Simmons, stop showing off and get in already!"

Simmons: "This isn't on purpose!"

"It still looked cool." Jaune grinned, "That is how I describe some of my less... coordinated moves."

Yang laughed, "I'm sure, you've gotten better though. Good job." Yang looked to Pyrrha, "To both of you."

"Thanks." They chorused.

The Meta keeps firing as Simmons almost lets go.

Simmons: "No, wait wait wait! Guys, guys, just slow down a little, why don't you-"

Simmons gurgles underwater as they drive through the creek

"Why is he swallowing water? Last season we proved they could breathe underwater thanks to their helmets." Weiss frowned.

"I'm just going to ignore it." Blake sighed.

Sarge: "What did he say?"

The Meta pursues by going into the grav lift. He fires on them from above.

"Are you still doubting his skills Pyrrha?" Ruby asked.

Pyrrha shook her head, "Not so much now, but he is still a brute fighter not using much strategy."

"I still think we could take him easily." Yang shrugged.

"All of us combined, easily. Each of us alone? Maybe only Pyrrha. Any two of us could take him." Ruby gave her opinion.

"Jaune would come up with a great plan, I bet with Jaune leading we could take on The Meta and Wash at the same time." Nora grinned.

"Thanks Nora." Jaune smiled.

Sarge: "Grif, incoming."

Grif: "Don't worry, we'll just do what we did last time."

The Meta flips in the air, landing onto the hood of the Warthog like a freight train, sending all occupants flying out except Simmons who holds on. The time slows for dramatic effect. We can see Sarge and Grif flying through the air, reflected in The Meta's visor.

"He may be a brute, but a pretty damn good one at that." Yang whooped, "Man if I took a direct hit from him and used my semblance, I would send him flying for a mile."

"If you took a direct hit from him you may not be able to hit him back anytime soon." Jaune winced.

Pyrrha nodded, "I don't want to doubt your abilities but... his strikes carry a lot of power behind them, if you ever fought someone like him I would suggest a more evasive strategy."

Yang hummed, "Not really my style, I'm a brute like him. Except I have brains with my brawn."

The jeep flips through the air in slow motion as Simmons says "Ohhhhh, shiiiit" also in slow motion. Time speeds up at the Meta fires at the jeep sending it flying.

Simmons: "I'm scared to hold on, but I'm scared to let go!"

"That's scary." Jaune mumbled.

The jeep flies toward Grif and Sarge.

Grif: "Look out!"

Sarge: "Whoa."

Sarge and Grif jump out of the way, the jeep stops against a rock, and as Sarge stands up a giant tire rolls over Grif

Grif: "Uh-huhh- ouh!"

Nora and Ruby began to laugh as the wheel hit Grif.

Cut to the Meta reloading in game before cutting back to Sarge and Grif in game while Simmons still in animation gets up behind them, stumbling.

Sarge: "That was the worst driving of all time."

"None of that was Grif's fault." Pyrrha pointed.

"Oh ha ha, hey Blake." Ruby smiled, "You were right about one thing, Sarge did blame Grif."

Blake sighed with a smile.

Grif: "Because that wasn't driving, that was flying and burning!"

Sarge: "Touche."

Simmons staggers around in the background, holding the bumper.

Simmons: "Wuhu, wuh huh weeaha, wha- what happened, where am I?"

"Is he still holding onto the bumper?" Ruby asked.

Yang squinted, "Yeah, that's the bumper."

The Meta approaches

Sarge: "Get ready men. Remember, he can't kill all of us."

"Why can't he? He couldn't kill any of us but he can definitely kill them without breaking a sweat." Yang commented.

"I have some faith in them." Pyrrha winced.

Grif: "Why can't he kill all of us?"

Sarge: "Hmm. That is a good point."

Nora laughed.

Simmons: "Whit- weehu heenu- hey, I'm okay."

Simmons aims down the sights of the Bumper

Ruby facepalmed, "Not a gun."

Sarge: "Get ready."

Grif: "This is not going to be good."

Church appears from the side.

Church: "Hey guys, what's going on? Man your jeep got fucked up! Who's the big dude? Sup Gigantor?"

"Oh right, Simmons doesn't know about Church yet." Ruby chuckled, "This'll be good."

The Meta takes a swing at the newly arrived Churchball

Church: "Whoa! You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Does he understand him?" Jaune frowned.

"I think so." Blake nodded.

"How does that make sense?" Ruby asked.

"Well... Epsilon is the Alpha's memories, maybe he understands him because Alpha was able to understand him too?" Ren suggested.

Ruby shrugged, "That makes sense."

Grif: "What're you doing here?"

Sarge: "Who cares, just lead him out of here!"

Church: "Hey ho- where?"

The Meta jumps up like a child trying to grab Church.

"He knows Church is an A.I. He is completely ignoring the Red's." Blake pointed out.

Sarge: "Anywhere that's not here."

Church: "Hey come on big boy, follow me! Look how shiny I am, woohoo!"

Church flies toward Blue Base.

"Blue base is where Church had his memory flash." Ren commented.

Jaune nodded, "Which means he might have another."

Sarge: "Come on!"

Simmons: "What the fuck was that floating thing?"

Grif: "We'll explain later, run ."

Church arrives at Blue Base, the one from his vision he passes by the entrance he saw in it.

Church: "Come on big boy, come this way. Wait a minute. I know this place. Hello? Somebody in there?"

Everyone leaned forward.

The Meta shows up with a growl.

Church: "Oh, shit, you scared the crap outta me."

Sarge: "Quick! Everyone, through the hole. Just sayin' that makes me miss Donut."

Nora sighed and sagged, "Why did Donut have to be the one to die?"

"Lopez died too." Weiss pointed out.

Nora waved her off, "He's a robot he can come back."

Ruby frowned I wonder if Penny could come back if she... died. She can't die can she?

" Pvt Jimmy was here" appeared on the inside of the wall they passed through along with a skull.

Blake jerked her hands up, "Jaune pause it!"

Jaune flubbed with the scroll and did, but a little too late. "What? What is it? Is something wrong?"

"No! No just... when they were passing through there was a split second where you could see a skull with the words 'private Jimmy was here'" Blake explained.

"Private Jimmy? The one who got his skull taken out of his head by Tex?" Yang asked.

Jaune nodded.

Yang laughed, "That scene was great, I still wish Tex was more of a badass than she turned out to be."

Grif: "What're we gonna do? We can't outrun him and our jeep is destroyed."

"Are they in a different map?" Jaune asked. Ruby squinted, "I think so, look the wall is different."

"That's really cool." Yang grinned.

Sarge: "We have to seal the opening."

Simmons: "Do we have any grenades?"

Sarge: "Negative, we need a plan of action."

Church: "Hey I know he's a friend o' yours, but I gotta tell you that guy with the shiny head is kind of an asshole."

"It's weird that Church can understand him but doesn't recognize him." Ruby frowned.

"His memory is still messed up." Jaune explained.

Simmons: "Well if you're here, then where's the- oh no, there's the Meta! Come on we have to hurry!"

In the distance the Meta is seen.

Grif: "I have an idea. Hey, you, dipshit!"

Weiss facepalmed, "Why? What kind of plan is this?"

Yang shrugged, "I don't know, but a plan starting with insulting someone is always a great one."

Church: "You talkin' to me?"

Grif: "Yeah, you. This is all your fault you stupid piece o' junk. You got us in this mess."

"Ohh!" Yang nodded, "I get it."

"He's trying to make Church angry so he seals the opening with his laser face." Jaune snapped his fingers.

"Smart." Pyrrha nodded.

Church: " Me? It was your friend we had to rescue."

Grif: "Ah bullshit, now the Meta's coming up here and he's gonna kill all of us, starting with you."

Sarge: "What are you doing?"

"Being an idiot, if Church gets mad he's going to fire a laser at the person making him mad." Weiss explained simply.

"Which is why Grif will dodge." Yang held up her hands.

"Do you seriously think Grif will be able to dodge in time?" Weiss asked.

"Good point." Yang conceded.

Church: "I wasn't even looking for you guys, I was trying to find-"

Sarge: "Oh, I get it. Can it you overgrown ornament!"

"Overgrown ornament? What?" Ruby asked.

Yang shrugged.

Church: "Oh, now you wanna start?"

Grif: "Hey, I'm not done with you yet ball bearing."

Church: "That's rude."

Sarge: "Your mother takes it in the exhaust port!"

Yang laughed, "Wow, already starting with the mom insults."

Grif: "Come on Simmons, help us."

Simmons: "I don't even know what you're doing."

Sarge: "Your mother gets paddled like a pinball!"

Church: "Hey, let's leave mothers outta this!"

Ruby huffed, "I agree, every time some guy gets mad at me for 'Hard scoping'" Ruby mocked, "They start complaining about be being a sweat."

Jaune groaned, "Ok first, two things. One hard scoping is a legitimate strategy, you're using a sniper. Quickscoping is flashy but doesn't win games."

"Exactly!... even though I'm great at quickscoping anyway." Ruby laughed, "Yang is better though."

Yang pumped her fists, "Best sniper around."

"And second, a 'sweat' in gaming is just anyone who is better than you. If they're on a team with a 'sweat' they never complain about them being good. Only when they're on the enemy team. They're a no life." Jaune complained.

"I've had teammates complain about me being a sweat for stealing their kills." Yang added.

Jaune laughed, "That must be annoying."

"It is because I get team killed so someone else can use my sniper." Yang complained.

"So annoying." Ruby agreed.

Grif: "We're trying to increase the stress level."

Sarge: "We need some insults!"

"Ohh ohh ohh!" Nora grinned, "I got this. Ahem." She cleared her throat. "Church has died so many times he's a ghost of a ghost's ghost."

Yang laughed, "Oh I got a better one, Church is the worst leader, he's so bad that instead of killing the enemy, his soldiers killed him." Pyrrha chuckled and sighed.

"Church is so bad at aiming he wouldn't be able to hit himself in the face standing in front of a mirror." Ruby growled.

Yang, Nora, Blake, and Weiss burst out laughing.

"Oh that's great Ruby." Yang cackled.

"I wasn't joking, his bad aim frustrates me, it's like watching someone play a puzzle game you've already beaten." Ruby groaned.

Simmons: "Um, okay. Grif, you're so fat you broke your arm and gravy came out. Sarge, I find a lot of your tactical decisions to be questionable if not downright mediocre."

Weiss and Yang yet again burst out laughing.

"You're so fat that gravy came out." Weiss repeated, "That's so mean." She laughed.

Yang nodded, "I know." She snorted.

Sarge: "Not insults for us Simmons, for him!"

Simmons: "I don't understand the rules of your stupid game I just got here!"

Church: "Ah, you guys are idiots."

Grif: "This isn't working. We need something to make him mad. Really mad."

Simmons: "Has he seen the last episode of The Sopranos yet?"

"I'm guessing the end to that show was awful." Ren mumbled, writing it down.

The Meta and Wash are getting closer

Church: "Uh oh, look out, it's the big guy! And there's-"

Washington: "Get them Meta! Get them!"

Church: " Washington!"

Church's laserface fires and seals up the hole

"Woah! Why did Washington make him so mad!" Ruby shouted.

"I don't know, it could be two things." Blake held up two fingers. "One it's because Washington betrayed them."

"Or two, it's because Epsilon killed himself inside Washington's head, and that brought up painful memories or something like that." Jaune explained.

Ruby nodded, "Probably both, his face lit up so fast, and his aim is still terrible!"

"Which is good, I did not want Washington to die like that." Blake grinned.

Church: "What? No! Open it up! Open it up! I have to go back!"

"What?" Ruby raised an eyebrow.

Sarge: "Go back? Son are you crazy? After what we just went through to get outta there?"

Church: "No, he'll find her! Don't you understand? I can't let them, get to her... fursst."

Church falls to the ground with a clank.

"Her... her." Yang hummed, deep in thought.

"What was he talking about?" Nora asked.

"We don't know yet." Ren explained.

"Her... could he have meant Tex?" Yang asked.

Jaune shrugged, "I don't know..maybe? It's still not confirmed that she died."

"Isn't it?" Weiss asked, "Nevermind, if Church can come back I'm sure Tex can."

"Yeah!" Yang pumped her fist.

Grif: "Wow, I guess he ran out of juice."

Sarge: "He's had a hard day. Let him sleep it off. Load him up, let's hit the road."

"Load him into what? Their jeep got destroyed." Weiss asked.

"Fucked up as Church said." Yang added.

Simmons: "So, what is this thing, like some kinda pet?"

Grif: "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Come on, I'll fill you in."

Outside, the Meta grunts

Washington: "Don't worry, we'll find them again. We just need some leads. And I know exactly who to ask."

The scene faded to black.

Doc: "Hey guys? A little help here. Hello? Assholes."

The episode ended.

Yang stretched, "Tex is going to come back! I just know it!"

Pyrrha chuckled, "I hope she does."

"Me too." Yang grinned.

"What Church said really interests me." Ren frowned.

"Yeah same here, it's cryptic." Jaune explained.

"The show keeps getting more and more complicated." Ruby nodded.

"Yeah, I miss the simpler times." Nora sighed.

"I don't." Weiss laughed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

106K 1.7K 14
After a random explosion that occurred in team RWBY's room, team RWBY encounter people who claim to be team RWBY... from the future!? What is all thi...
50.3K 712 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
157K 3.5K 102
What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JNPR watch Red Vs Blue. Realistic reaction...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...