|| FOREVER YOU || (TAE ×Y/N)

Galing kay pjmtrulys26

"I ask... her or me?" The sweet voice turned numb and felt defeated, by the way, Y/N spoke the words. "Are w... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
US
FOUND
YOU vs ME
WHAT?
WHO... YOU?
WE FELL
DISCUSS
PACK
LEAVE
BREAK
AFTER LEAVE
LISTEN
SEE
HEARING -1
TALK
FEEL
WIN
START

HER

1.4K 47 10
Galing kay pjmtrulys26

Taehyung's pov:

"I found you, Ele. I did…" I speak out, catching my breath. 

Her little figure turns around, her wavy hair flipping from her shoulders reaching her chest. Her hands clutches around the blue orchids as her hooded eyes find me, her lips twitch open in surprise as she parts them. The long single flick of her hair covers her eyes, making them shut. As I smile in tears, my hands tremble to hold her. 

"Oh, Tae!" Her candied sweet voice calms my volcano erupted heart. She puts aside her flower in one hand and leans forward to hug me. 

Hug me.

She: A solution to every problem in this world.

She: a solution to my destroyed world. 

She: a solution to pieces of my heart to be mended together.

"You don't know… don't know, how many times have I tried contacting you. You changed your number, you changed the country, you changed your social media handles, you changed everything," I complained. My eyes soaking with tears dripped on the head as she snuggled her head in my chest, holding me near her. 

"Tae, I am sorry. I had my own reasons. Or I wouldn't have done something like this with you," she mumbled, getting away from my skin. Wiping my eyes, I gulp down the lump and look at her.

Her eyes which she painted with kohl and mascara looked so ethereal, her cheeks were like a teddy bear puffy and soft, she smiles and my world dances, her lips twitched and moves only to make me weak, my heart weak.

Her hand dips in my head as she plays with my bunch of hair lock. Just like old times. 

"How are you? Did you do great?" She asks with her small eyes twinkling like pearls. 

"I did great. I built my dad's business again from scratch. I made my parents proud. I missed you. I got married…" my words come to halt as I realize what came out of my stupid mouth. 

'I got married' 

Did I even get married on my own wish? 

"You got married?! When did this happen? How does she look? Does she takes care of you? Come on… answer me," her lips curl to form a pout as I leave a long sigh. 

"Yup. It's been three years. But… yeah we… we are good," my words stuttered and she knew it was all a lie. There wasn't anything good without her by my side.

"Its okay, Tae. I get it. These six years without you were like hell for me too. I can't even put in words, how much have I missed you, your voice. And now that you are here… right in front of me, it still feels like a dream. I am grateful that I found you again," she squeezed my hand in between her soft palms while her twinkling eyes assured me of her words. 

Does that mean that she still loves me? Does that mean that her world still revolves around like it used to do?

"You… are you… I mean can we meet…. Meet tomorrow?" I didn't know what to say, how to ask her if she was available.

"Of course. I am free and please let's meet in our favourite cafe. I have so many things to share with you…" her edges curl up as I chuckle at her cuteness.

I was whipped. Whipped only for her.

"Yes. And I want to hear everything," I muttered, showing interest in her talk.

Her soft palms slide in my rough, sharp edged palm as she bids me goodbye. 

Six years ago, she did the same thing. But at that time she didn't tell me she'll meet me again, yet I waited. And now that she told me she'll meet me tomorrow, I am already waiting for tomorrow.

Turning around with her petite figure, she walks away. She promises and I know she won't break it. 

I don't want to leave. I wanted to wait here. Wait until she comes back. But I have to leave. Leave so that I can meet her tomorrow.

I walked towards my car with my heart longing for her, my nostrils still trying to find her gone cologne, my arms trying to feel her soft skin. 

Sighing heavily, I take my seat. And my driver starts the car to take me home. Home which wasn't home. It was merely a house accommodating two people who don't love each other. 

At home 

You sigh as you look at the clock. The time wasn't usual. He never gets late than nine. You were starting to panic a little now. You gaze lands on the phone as you unlock it and dial his number. He never liked to attend calls except for business matters. But he never gave you threat about no calling. You called him whenever you wished to talk about something related to house, family or his things. Sadly, you knew you never had a normal conversation with him. It was always about work or things… Never you or him.

He doesn't answer the call. You groan loudly, placing your phone aside with a loud thud. 

"God, I know I told you that I hate him. But you too, know that I can never hate him. Please let him be safe," you murmur under your breath while your gaze sticks on the clock reading every second change.

Not much later, the door clicks open with his spare key and you get up from your chair hearing his foot thumping sounds.

"Freshen up. I'll reheat the dinner till then," you speak up, trying to get his attention. And as expected you go unnoticed by him as he passed your figure to reach bedroom. 

"When I get enough strength… I Promise, I'll leave you.Till then be ungrateful as much as you want," you bite your lips, controlling your teary eyes from spilling water for him. He didn't deserve it, you knew but you loved him. And love never gets excuses.

To love is to give. To love is to never beg. To love is to be generous. To love is to perish in love

You take your seat and play with the fork, while waiting for him. His loud steps crosses the hallway and reaches the dining area. Taking his seat, he digs in. Meanwhile you also take a bite and start eating. He ate fast which seemed like he was hungry. It somewhere made you relieved that he's eating with a satisfaction.  

"Don't wait for me tomorrow," suddenly his cold, husky voice brings you out of your thoughts. 

His commands and words were the same. They never gave you context. They never gave you any idea of why it was happening.  And you always wondered if he's good or having a tough time. Taehyung getting late from work wasn't usual. Him, asking you to not wait for him tomorrow wasn't usual. His words were only thing which you found familiar. 

"Okay," you answer with spoon of rice filled in your mouth. You didn't want him to think he was so important to you, or his talk was important. Honestly he was important and beloved to you more than anyone but that was your secret for a lifetime.

Next Day

The day bloomed like a flower with its freshness and light spreading all over the world and ended like a dull night as you dragged your tired feet to the cab stand near your office. 

To your so called good luck, the stand was empty. You looked around trying to find cabs but of no avail. 

"Y/n! Y/n!" A loud yet sweet voice drops in your eardrum as you turn around to find Mr.Park and his car. Mr. Park, your boss and owner of the park constructions. His name was something like Park Jimin. You weren't sure because no one ever dared to call him by his name, not even his best mates. He was scary yet hot, his eyes are like fire which can burn you down the hell but soft whenever someone worked with him. He was perfect and wanted perfections always. You always wondered how his wife would be handling him when he looks so stern and cold?

Maybe just like how you handle Taehyung

You sigh in little frustration thinking he would be talking about new mall construction once again. You pass him a little forced smile which he understands as you walk upto his car. 

"I see there are no cabs available here or anywhere near. If you are comfortable and trust me then please get in. I'll drop you to the nearest bus stop," he says, his voice coming like he's uncertain if you would take a drive with him. 

You think a little before getting in his car. And it turns out to be a good decision as he acts like a gentleman.  You trusted him but the woman instinct in you controlled you somewhere.  

"Y/n, I am not as bad as people think. And not as mean as you think," he starts a conversation, gearing up the car speed while you buckle up in the passenger seat. 

"I am sorry, sir. But I never thought you as a mean boss," you lie as you don't want to lose your precious, good paying job.

"I know what people think of me, y/n. Anyway, why did you leave so late tonight? Wasn't your shift supposed to end by 7?" He asks, his gaze shifting to your side as you bite your lips thinking of an answer.

"I was supposed to leave by seven but you gave me John's ppt to go through before we submit them to Seoul corporation. And it took me a little while as I had to edit things about the new bridge construction and its importance," you explain as he continues to nod to your answer. 

"I see your hard work, y/n. Thank you so much for working so hard for our company. And one more thing I am not supposed to reveal this but I am telling you, you are getting promoted next month as Chief Architect of Park constructions," he announces, catching your attention as you look at him with wide eyes. 

Is this really happening? Is the dream you worked so hard for coming true? The chair you always looked for is gonna be yours? 

"Really?... I mean, you are not joking, right? I… am I dreaming?" You stutter while tears start to brim your eyes, making your cheeks grow red in surprise. 

He chuckles softly, his stern aura waving off from the air as he leans in his chair before stopping the car. You were so intrigued to hear him that you didn't pay attention to the bus stop. He turns his head to look at you and starts to speak in his sweet voice.

"I don't do jokes, y/n. At least I'll never do it with you. You deserve it more than anyone," he answers and that was enough for your tears to roll down your eyes. 

"Thank you. I am sorry, but its so overwhelming for me. Thank you so much, sir," you wipe your eyes and runny nose while he just smiles softly, nodding at your words. 

"You shouldn't get more late. Your husband must be waiting for you. Hope this news will make him happy too," he says.

Only if he knew Taehyung didn't even care. But you never want anyone to think bad of Taehyung. He was the best person for you and you had to show it to everyone.  

"He'll be the happiest, " you reply before getting out of the car. And reached the bus. 

At the cafe

"Oh, Tae, please tell me," Eleanor whines while sipping the wine. Taehyung sighs, rubbing his palms over his face. He didn't know what to say, how to explain.

"I'll tell you some other day. For now, tell me what happened after you went to Greece," he gets serious, leaning further while his palm rests over her knuckles. 

Eleanor sighs as she takes a deep breath before speaking out.

"I went to Greece with my family as you know my dad's job got shifted. I had mobile and social media where we connected sometimes. But after joining university for my masters, I got busy with my  friends and… and I got a new friend, Orion. He was sweet and shy yet he never stopped talking when he was with me. I got occupied with him. I never got a chance to even think about you or anyone. He made me happier, my days brighter. I know this all sounds cringe but he did. We got shifted together. After 6 months we also met each other's family and got engaged. After one year, we got married. And I swear that was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. To wake up near him, to eat the best meals cooked by him, to get pampered by him, to get… beaten up by him, to get wounds that were never healed by him…" she stopped as she can't continue. Taehyung's eyes hardened hearing how badly a man can treat his wife. His chest rises up in anger as he holds her hand tightly trying to comfort her.

"The first day he slapped me… you know the first slap was because I woke up at 9, when he had to leave for the airport at 8:45. He was mad because he got late…  fcking bast**d. And I thought it's okay, I loved him. I can handle his anger. But no it went on until I couldn't handle it and I divorced him after eight months of marriage. It took me two years to get over him and his abuse. But… I guess everything is settling now," she says, wiping her face with tissue. Taehyung nods to her words. 

"It will get much better from now, Ele. I am here now with you. I am not going anywhere now, promise," he speaks, assuring her.

"Thank you, Taetae. I am so sorry for hurting you and not telling you about Orion. If I would've told you earlier you wouldn't have to wait so long for me. I am sorry," she keeps on apologising, breaking Taehyung's heart. 

"Its okay, Ele. It was my decision to wait for you. It wasn't your fault," he mumbles softly making her understand his side. She smiles softly, putting back Taehyung's broken heart.

23:00 

It was almost midnight and since Taehyung had his office early in the morning, they both decided to leave the cafe. 

Taehyung drops Eleanor to her new studio apartment where she has started taking painting classes. After dropping her, he rushes to home. Thinking Y/N must be asleep by now, he makes sure not to make noise while entering home. 

As he reaches the bedroom while loosening his tie, he finds you reading your favourite book. His soft smile drops as his cold, stern look takes over his face. Your gaze lands on him, making you wonder what made him lose his smile, you or you? It's always you who took away his happiness.  

"I thought you must be asleep by now," he says in his usual taunting, rough voice. 

"I wanted to but I had something to share with you. That's why I couldn't sleep," you answer while your excitement is taking over you. You knew he wouldn't care, he won't be happy.

But you wanted him to be first to know about your promotion. Because in your life he held first position in everything. 

Such a stupid you were.

"Speak up. I am sleepy and I need to take a bath too," he sighs, walking up to his cupboard to pull out his night suit. Taking out his clothes, he turns around to look at you. His gaze held a tired look as he waited for you to speak.

"I am… I am getting promoted as the new Chief Architect of the PARK CONSTRUCTIONS," your voice raises a little in excitement as you smile so brightly announcing the news to him.

"Okay." 

---------------------‐-‐-----------------
I am sorry, I made all of you wait for so long. But I hope this lengthy part makes up for the delay.

Enjoy! Wish you a happy reading!

Please do vote and comment your favourite part!!!❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1K 153 10
"Min-Aah...with whom do you want to stay...Mom or Dad?" the judge asked. . . . . She didn't answered and stayed silent looking at the floor. . . . . ...
24.7K 801 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
359K 15.6K 54
"...Did you ever love me?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes that he stubbornly refused to cry out The other weakly look at him, a small smile on...
45.9K 1.1K 30
This story is kinda the same as my other story Choose, but kinda different. ---------------------------------------------------- "Fine, choose, me o...