Mine . š”š”¦š”¬š”«š”¢š”© š”š”¢š”°š”°š”¦

By ruzgcss

ā”ā” ā There's really no way of winning, if in their eyes you'll always be... āž šŸ… šŸ… šŸ… šŸ… š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜©... More

š˜¼š˜¾š™ šˆ ā€¢ š™„š™‰š™š™š™Šš˜æš™š˜¾š™š™„š™Šš™‰
1 ā€¢ Messi who?
2 ā€¢ Hat-trick
3 ā€¢ Noticed
4 ā€¢ Photography
5 ā€¢ It was him
6 ā€¢ Picnic
7 ā€¢ Sightings
8 ā€¢ Closer
9 ā€¢ Panic
10 ā€¢ Kiss
11 ā€¢ Cityzen
12 ā€¢ 'The Peacemaker'
13 ā€¢ Hardtimes and Facetimes
14 ā€¢ Surprise!
15 ā€¢ Familia
š˜¼š˜¾š™ šˆšˆ ā€¢ š™š™€š™„š™‰š™š™š™Šš˜æš™š˜¾š™„š™‰š™‚ š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™
17 ā€¢ Embracing the future
18 ā€¢ Fiesta

16 ā€¢ Little does she know...

883 33 13
By ruzgcss

"you look at me, i look at you, with nothing to say..."

Okay yes, she enjoyed her stay in Argentina but nothing else advanced. Her and Leo once again acted liked friends, but that's what they were after all. Ivana couldn't help but think she was being delusional, she hated the thought. She wanted to be wanted, more specifically by Lionel Messi.

"Vana, what are you doing?" Olivia snapped her fingers in front of her friends face, apparently Ivana had been zoned out and completely disregarded whatever her friends was trying to tell her. She caught three words, dinner, funny, Neymar. Wait Neymar?

"Neymar?!" The older girl seemed to still be recovering from her temporary black out.

"I know you haven't been listening to dap I've been saying so spill, what is up with you?" Olivia placed both hands on her hips. "Ever since you got back from South America..." Her voice trailed off.

She knew, fuck, fuck. She knew that her strange behavior had something to do with Leo. She tried so hard to pretend everything was okay, she really did. But it wasn't. Anyone with a half brain could figure that out with just one glance at her, she was a mess. In all honesty Ivana felt like climbing to the highest roof in Spain and throwing herself off, with a parachute of course. She felt suffocated, the feeling of not being wanted, it stung.

"That bastard." Olivia grumbled. "I'll kill him, I don't care that he's Messi. What did he do?"

"No, nothing." She brushed it off. "Just me, me and my dumb thoughts." She chuckled nervously, she was clearly not okay.

"Ivana, you know you can tell me anything." She took her hands and looked at her. "In fact, you will tell me everything. Go ahead I'm listening."

And so she did. Ivana couldn't lie to Olivia, she was her best friend, so she spilled the whole story. From when she finally acknowledged her feelings to the kiss, to spending time with his parents. Olivia just sat and listened, sometimes saying a thing or two in between it letting out a gasp as she heard about the airport kiss.

After telling the whole story Ivana felt a weight being lifted off her shoulders, she had been bottling all her feelings and it really wasn't healthy. Of course she still felt a little down but her mood increased significantly now that her friend was aware of her issues.

"So." Olivia cleared her throat.

"So..."

"Do you plan on talking to him?" She had to, I mean they clearly wanted each other but just didn't know it.

"What?!" Ivana asked as if that was the craziest idea she had ever heard. "No, way."

"You're not planning on avoiding him, right?" Olivia seemed hopeful.

"I-." She thought about it, maybe I should. "I don't know?" Ivana shrugged.

"Oh Lord." The younger girl took a deep breath, she can't be serious? "Ivana, you can't do that, he likes you I'm sure. He's stupid not to."

"I'm not putting myself in that situation again, thank you very much." She forced a smile, fuck this.
"He doesn't like me, I have to accept that Liv."

"Hm," Olivia thought about it. "He'll make the first move soon, trust." She immediately grabbed her phone and began typing.

OLIVIA 🤩 — NEYMAR 🕺

OLIVIA
give me messi's number.

NEYMAR
oh?

OLIVIA
im dead serious.

NEYMAR
everything alright?

OLIVIA
no, i just want to hook up w him 🤷🏻‍♀️🤗.

NEYMAR
what

OLIVIA
im obviously joking.

NEYMAR
oh...
CONTACT: LEO MESSI (MY GOAT 😍)

OLIVIA
interesting name...

NEYMAR
NO!
uh, he

OLIVIA
go fuck your little friend
since he doesnt want to fuck mine 😒.

NEYMAR

no but really what's up

OLIVIA
you'll see.
_____________________________

ivanacasey
some random museum

liked by leomessi and 30,102 others
ivanacasey I wonder what I look like in your eyes...

oliviareagan like the most beautiful person on this planet 💓💓
> user1 messi liked this comment 😭
> oliviareagan they need to get together like now 😡

neymarjr @/oliviareagan is this what that thing was about
> oliviareagan gosh youre so slow.
> ivanacasey what is he talking about???

user9 you are so pretty 😍
> ivanacasey aw tysm 💓🫶🏼!

leomessi Holaa Vanita 👋

user2 not her ignoring messi 💀
> oliviareagan #deserved

antogriezmann 👋👋
> ivanacasey 👋🙃
> user3 not griezmann

pablogarciaa photo creds, me!!
> ivanacasey photo credits to my dear pablitoo!
> user4 dear 🤨? Maybe she wasn't talking about leo at all...
_____________________________

"Did I do something?" Who would think that Lionel Messi would go to Neymar Jr for advice?

"I don't know..." The Brazilian simply shrugged, he wasn't exactly the best advice giver. I should've asked Luis instead. "Maybe it's about what you didn't do?" Okay that sounds more believable, right?

"Like what?"

"I'm not sure." Okay I definitely should've asked Luis.

"Neymar!" Their coach yelled in their direction. "Stop talking to Leo and do your stretches."

"But- I wasn't the only o-." Neymar couldn't even finish defending himself because he was cut off.

"No buts." He gave the younger man a stern look.

"Yes coach." The Brazilian looked away, Leo laughed. "Fuck off."

All the Argentine did was giggle and jog away. I'll kill him.

After their daily practice was over the two men reunited in the comfort of the Messi home, Leo invited Luis.

"So, what seems to be the problem gentlemen?" Suarez sat in a somewhat professional way as he drank from the mate Leo prepared, takes away the professionalism eh?

"Leo is having girl problems." Neymar taunted.

"No!" Messi was quick to counteract the situation. "Well, not really? I don't even know." He sighed.

"Tell me what's going on?" The Uruguayan lifted an eyebrow passing the mate.

"Well, Ivana hasn't texted me..." Now that he said that it sounded dumb.

"You obviously have to text her!" Luis said it as if was the most obvious thing. "Women will always expect the men to make the first move. How else did you think I married my wife? She wasn't the one who got on one knee."

"Yes, I get that but I think she's ignoring me." Leo's face fell.

"How so?"

"She didn't respond to my comment on Instagram."

"Você é tão estúpido" Neymar rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"Don't call me stupid!" The number 10 was quick to defend himself. "Your the one who should be focusing on asking Olivia on a date."

"Kids!" Luis yelled, grabbing their attention. "Listen, If you want advice I'll give it. If you're just going to bicker, I'll leave."

The two men quickly shook their heads no and listened to what the Uruguayan had to say. "First of all you should've texted her, like what kind of man are you? Take the first step man." He looked at the Argentinian in disbelief. "Next, if you want to be with her make a move, you had her for two weeks in Argentina, and you didn't do anything. That's pure stupidity."

"Alright so..." Leo started to reason but his phone received a couple of notifications.

UNKNOWN NUMBER — MESSI 🐐😡

UNKNOWN
you fucker
make the first move
i trusted you
i introduced her to you
but you go
and don't make a move
if she finds herself another man
i will not blame her

MESSI
woah
who is this?
you might have the wrong number...

UNKNOWN
OH NO.
I DONT NOT.
LIONEL ANDRES MESSI!
you have been warned.
_______________________________

"What in the world, just happened?" The Argentine showed the messages to the two me.

"Olivia." Neymar chuckled. "She might've asked for your number, and I might've given it to her." His friend threw him an accusatory face. "What? She's scary."

"This just proves my point further." Suarez shook him head. "She's clearly interested in you, all you have to do Leo is make a move."

Ivana sat in her living room, staring at the TV screen, in all honesty she had no idea what was playing but she needed something to clear her mind. The whole day it was filled by uncertainty and she was sick of it. She wanted peace.

She didn't know when the knocks began but by the time she came back into reality whoever was out there was banging on her door.

"Gosh." She mumbled. On her walk to the door she noticed it was pouring outside, the wind pushed the trees and it looked pretty bad outside.

She didn't even bother to check who it was and she pulled the door open, revealing Leo. He was soaked, it was like he'd jumped into a pool and got out.

"Leo? Are you alright?" She was alarmed. Why is he here?

"Just a little cold." He joked, peeking into her home.

"Oh right, come in." She stepped aside to the Argentine could walk in. "What are you doing here, it's terrible out there."

"I need to tell you something." He stopped before entering the living room. "It's important, so please just listen to everything I have to say."

"You're scaring me..."

"No, it's nothing just listen. Please." He shivered a little.

"Do you want clothes? You're soak-" He gave her a look and she quickly shut up.

"I don't know when it started but," He took a deep breath. "I started to look forward to practice, so I could see you. I would get nervous when you came in late. I- I don't know but it's like my brain had a mind of its own." He bit his lip. "And then I realized, I developed feelings for you."

"Leo..." Her mind scrambled, she wanted to pinch herself to make sure that she wasn't just imagining any  of the things she'd just heard.

"Let me finish." Messi gulped. "I don't know if you feel the same way, and frankly if you don't I'll leave and we can pretend this never happened. I know I should've done something after the airport and even in Argentina but I was scared, scared to be rejected but I know now that if I want something I have to fight for it..." He fiddled with his fingers.

"Are you done?" She asked cautiously, she didn't want to interrupt. But apparently he took it the wrong way and he looked mortified.

"I'm sorry, I- I should go. We can forget this ever happened."

"No, Leo." Her pleads didn't seem to work because he kept apologizing and made his way to the door.

"Lionel Messi!" She snapped, that was the only way she got his attention and he turned around muttering another sorry. She didn't know how else to shut him up to she kissed him.

That kiss was nothing like the airport one, this one was filled with want and desire. Ever since then, they had both been hungry for another one and now they had it. He pressed their bodies together and she gasped because he was cold, but that didn't stop her from depending the kiss. Her hands found their way to his hair and he placed his on her waist. Slowly clothes were discarded and she didn't even know how but they were in her bedrooom.

"Are you okay with this?" He stopped before continuing, he wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Yes." She managed to say even though she was out of breath. "Please." Ivana brought his lips to meet hers once again.

Her alarm went off and she groaned. As she tried to sit up and turn it off she realized she was sore. What the fuck? Her eyes then caught pieces of clothes on the floor. Hers along with men's. Slowly she turned her head and sleeping there peacefully was none other than Leo. Then she remembered, they made up and...yeah.

She slipped into a shirt that was on the floor and a deep voice made her turn back.

"Skipping out on me in your own house?" Leo laughed, his eyes were small and his voice deep. She liked the morning look. "Come lay." He patted the spot beside him.

She giggled before following his instructions. "My legs hurt." She faked a pout.

"Sorry about that." Leo winked at her before wrapping her into his arms. "That shirt looks good on you." She was wearing his shirt. Oops.

"It's mine now." She decided. "Leo, what does this mean?" She looked into his eyes. Oh those eyes.

"What do you want it to mean?" He smiled nervously.

"Anything if it means being with you."

"So it's okay if I call you my girlfriend?" He chuckled.

"Smooth with it, boyfriend."

"Oh you're all mine now." He kissed her sweetly before closing his eyes, they both feel asleep in each others arms.

━━ 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
new chapter they are together!!! sorry if you felt robbed, smut is not something i can write 😭😂.

the votes motivated me to upload really fast so ty 😭. it was a few days instead of like three weeks lmaoo.

also idk if you noticed im improving my writing style (at least i hope that's what's happening 💀.)

love youuu

20? votes and we keep going 🤗. (next chapter is different, you'll see)

OH AND NEW COVER!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 215 41
š™„š™£š™›š™–š™£š™©š™– š™€š™¢š™žš™”š™® š™¤š™› š™Žš™„š™–š™žš™£ š™žš™Ø š™¤š™£ š™©š™š™š š™¬š™žš™”š™™š™šš™§ š™Øš™žš™™š™š š™—š™šš™žš™£š™œ š™Øš™šš™šš™£ š™–š™Ø š™©š™š™š "š™Žš™„š™–š™§š™š" š™¤š™› š™©š™š™š š™§š™¤š™®š™–š™”...
97.7K 2.1K 24
"In one thousand versions of reality, you were the only person i would run to, every single time." ------- Laura knew that loving him was a dangerous...
Avoid. By 3cho

Fanfiction

5.1K 118 8
"Ney.. why are you ignoring me?" Leo wondered. He felt as if his heart was being dug out when one of Neymar's tear betrayed him and slipped down his...
211K 6.4K 82
"Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they're even born" - F. Scott Fitzgerald What happens when Cristiano Ronaldo finds him...