Where Do We Go From Here?

De EroticaAddict91

Sequel to "Take Me As I Am" As the second half of Harry and Draco's 8th year continues, Harry is once again t... Mai multe

Christmas Snow
Presents and Forgiveness
Reunions and Curses
Lies and Greenhouses
I'm Watching You
Supervision and Cupcakes
In The Shadows
Chocolates and Werewolves
Pain and Mischief
Full Moon Panic
Sleepovers and Whiskey
Ashwinder Eggs and Underpants
Our First fight
I Was Wrong
Power Top
Switches and Trust
Bad News and O Sphere's
The Feeling Of Dread
Broom Closets and Final Resort's
A Second Chance
Cinnamon Fire and First Times
Meetings and Rewards
Debts Paid and Hallway Quickies
Cookies and Wolfsbane
Fooling Around
Slytherin Party Part 1
Slytherin Party Part 2
Instinctual Attraction
Control Yourself
Girl Power Part 1
Girl Power Part 2
Broken Howl

Slytherin Party Part 3

293 10 4
De EroticaAddict91

Harry surprised both Draco and Remus by wanting to return to the party, Remus kept the secret of the party considering how upset Harry was, letting them go back to Slytherin house. Remus quickly ran to Minerva's office to deliver the news, getting in touch with Severus and Sirius immediately after.

Harry had changed into Slytherin pajamas with Draco, walking towards the Slytherin common room an hour after they had left. "Harry we don't have to go back, I'm sure everyone would understand!" Draco took him by the hand as they stopped before entering inside.

Harry shook his head tiredly. "There's still a good 2 hours left before the party ends, I don't want to miss it!" He urged, deflecting his emotions by distracting himself.

Draco stepped in front of Harry. "Just wait a second, if you go back in there right now you know you'll have to explain to everyone what's going on right? Everyone looked shocked when you said it." He reminded him, not wanting to upset him even further.

Harry nodded sullenly. "I know...but I want to tell them, they're my friends and yours too." He shrugged with a sigh. "It's best to just get everything out and over with so I can get drunk and enjoy my night, or at least what's left of it."

Draco laughed. "Yes alright, let's go then." He took his hand in his again, walking inside the common room entrance.

Harry walked in like nothing happened, rushing to the table to pour a frothy cup of beer in his plastic cup.

Everyone went silent.

Draco groaned in annoyance. "Everyone back to your respected groups and banter! Nothing to see here!" He snapped, walking up to Harry to grab some beer.

Whispering and chatting slowly picked back up, but some of the party guests were a little too curious.

Ron followed Harry to the couch in front of the fireplace. "Harry! Harry wait!" He plopped down next to him, taking a big swig of his beer. "I want to talk to you!"

Harry chugged down half his beer in one large gulp or 2, glaring at Ron suspiciously. "If you yell at me I'll slap that scowl off your face!" He threatened, cheeks heated as he waited for the lecture.

Ron shook his head. "No yelling, maybe I'm a little hurt but...Harry why didn't you tell me about this? You're my best friend!" He frowned.

Harry downed the rest of his beer, scowling at his now empty cup. "Ron I wanted to tell you it's just...I was trying to ignore what was happening, hoping it would go away."

Ron handed Harry his half full cup. "Seamus knew and I bloody didn't!" He pouted, crossing his arms. "I'm not mad, you're still my best mate! I'll do anything I can for you, you ought to know that!" He leaned into him. "Are you really turning? It's for real?"

Harry noticed the room got quiet again, sighing heavily as he chugged Ron's beer. "Okay, everybody listen now if you want to know! I won't be repeating this!" He stood up. "Someone get me a bloody drink!"

Neville raced over to the keg, pouring Harry a full cup of beer, passing it over to him as he came to sit down with everyone else.

Harry took a large swig. "Yes I am turning, no I am not sorry I didn't tell anyone!" He snapped, blushing at the shocked expressions in the crowd of his friends. "Fenrir got on the grounds a while back and he decided to drag me through the snow with his teeth!"

Gasps broke out with startled glances, whispers and scoffs amongst the wide eyed stares that waited for more information.

Harry waited for quiet. "I am getting very drunk tonight! Nobody is allowed to ask me how I feel or ask me anything to do with it! If you want to hang out or screw around I'm all for it! It's a party and I intend to enjoy what's left of my normal life!" He stomped off with his face in his cup.

Draco smacked a few people who made snide remarks, Blaise and Millicent and Theodore mostly, looking around the room to find Neville who was staring at Luna with a forlorn frown.

Harry hid from everyone as the party progressed with heavy drinking and various split off party games. He sat on the spiral stairs that led to the boys dorm, on his 4th large cup of beer.

Pansy crawled up to the middle of the staircase. "Galleon for your thoughts Missster Pottahhh?!" She slurred with a giggle, plopping herself on the step below him.

Harry glared at Pansy plopping herself rudely between his spread legs. "I'm not drunk enough Pansy." He muttered into his cup, taking a large swig of beer.

Pansy snickered, swiping the white foam off Harry's top lip. "So drink more!" She dug into her hip, pulling a personal sized flat bottle of Fire Whiskey from her skirt. "Consider this a party present, you need this more than I do tonight."

Harry rolled his eyes as he held the brownish red bottle in his hand. "You trying to get me sloshed? Should I hex you before you get your pretty nails in my pants?!" He snapped at her, opening it anyways.

Pansy smirked as she watched Harry take a hefty swallow. "You know...you'll make a very sexy werewolf Potter." She teased her fingers up his leg.

Harry smacked her hand away. "Shut it! I don't wanna talk about i-it!" He slurred, scrunching his nose at the harsh burn after downing another sip. "What are you doing in my lap?!"

Pansy grabbed Harry by the collar of his pajama T-shirt, pulling him forward a little. "I want to offer you something, something I'm sure you won't refuse." She grinned, nose to nose as she smelled the spice on his breath.

Harry raised a brow. "And what exactly is your offer? What's so enticing that I'd agree to your scheming arse?" He licked a drop of whiskey from his lips.

Pansy's grin turned feral. "Take all that frustration and anger I know you're feeling out on me, take me upstairs and do as you wish."

Harry's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you're drunk and angry, why wouldn't you be after such a crisis? Don't you want to release all that tension? I'll give you full control to dominate the shit out of me." Pansy pushed herself against Harry's chest as they sat step to step.

Harry scoffed loudly, looking at Pansy with half annoyance, and half morbid curiosity. "You must be joking, Pansy you're absolutely barmy! Nobody just offers themselves like a slab of beef to be beat o-on!" He hiccupped, about to get up.

Pansy pulled Harry back down. "I'm serious Potter, take me upstairs and take advantage, let the rage out!" She forced him to look in her eyes, holding him by the shirt tightly.

Harry was baffled at this, but his inebriated body didn't have the smarts to refuse. "Anything I want?"

Pansy nodded, taking a sip from the small bottle she gave Harry, mouthing over the opening slowly as she swallowed. "Upstairs now Harry, last time I offer." She pulled 2 buttons from her green blouse apart, her cleavage visible.

Harry looked around at the party, seeing Draco busy with Seamus and Neville by the beer and food tables. "Go now before I change my mind." He whispered roughly, downing the last gulps of the whiskey, chasing Pansy up the stairs as she ran up the spiral steps.

. . . . .

Draco watched Harry stumble up the spiral stairs with Pansy, knowing exactly what they were about to do, but at the moment all he could think about was Neville.

Neville hadn't stopped staring at Luna since the 'Spin of Truth' game was played earlier, looking sad and slightly pissed off.

Draco felt incredibly stupid for wracking his brain on Neville's behavior, obsessing over what he could be thinking about. What is wrong with me?! Who cares if he takes her back after tonight?! Why does it matter to me?!

Seamus came over to Draco, sitting in his lap without warning. "Ello there blondie! Why the sour face???"

Draco groaned at Seamus slamming his ass down into his lap. "Good Lord Seamus! You're wasted!" He laughed, playfully shoving him.

Seamus handed Draco his full cup of beer. "And you're not! Drink! You definitely have reasons to get destroyed so why waste the night?!"

Draco looked at Seamus with a raised brow. "And what exactly am I drinking for?"

Seamus gave Draco a look. "Your boyfriend is undergoing a permanent personality change, and your boy toy is simping over his ex who he just found out regrets the breakup...isn't that worth the inebriation?" He pressed the cup to his chest, wiggling it.

Draco swiped the cup, chugging it down in less than a few seconds.

"Atta boy!!!" Seamus clapped, taking the empty plastic cup. "I'll get you another! Wooo!!! Partaaaayyy!!!" He ran back to the keg where Terry was talking with Luna and Hermione.

Draco got up from the couch, sneaking off before Seamus came back. "You!" He advanced on Neville. "You're coming with me!"

Neville squeaked in surprise at Draco grabbing him by the bicep. "Draco?!" He struggled, tripping as he was half dragged into the boys lavatory.

Draco forced Neville into the stall furthest to the wall, locking them both inside.

"Draco what's this about?!" Neville backed himself behind the toilet and stall wall, slightly scared of the look on Draco's face.

"I feel like a bloody idiot right now because of you! Well not just you I'm about to have a wolf as a boyfriend...but that's besides the point!" Draco ruffled his silver hair in frustration. "Why are you acting like a sad little puppy?!"

"Huh?" Neville dumbly responded.

"Every time I look over I see you looking at Luna with those sad little doe eyes! Like you miss her! Like you love her! And I...well I don't like it very much!!!" Draco spat in one sentence without taking any time to breathe.

Neville's eyes grew wide in shock, but within seconds that shock melted off into a giant smirk.

Draco scowled harshly. "Why the bloody fuck are you looking at me like that?! I'm fucking mad at you!!!"

"Draco." Neville came closer.

"No! No I'm so angry at you! I shouldn't be but I am!" Draco growled loudly, taking a step back.

"Draco." Neville spoke a bit softer, his smirk turning to a smile, taking a few more steps.

"Don't! Don't you dare!" Draco backed himself up against the stall door. "You're a bloody arsehole for making me so fucking mad!"

Neville put his hands on Draco's shoulders. "You're jealous of her."

Draco's eyes widened.

"Aren't you?" Neville searched Draco's furious face, watching a thick pink blush cascade over his cheeks and nose.

"No I'm not! Absolutely not! Why should I care if you're going back with her?!?!" Draco shoved Neville backwards, glaring fiercely.

Neville's ass slammed down on the rim of the toilet, looking up at Draco as he leaned over him. "So that's what you think? You think I'd go back to her?"

"Well aren't you?! She just admitted to everyone that she regrets leaving you! You loved Luna! And why wouldn't you?! Her beautiful long hair, her ice blue eyes, that pale skin!" He pushed Neville in the chest. "Why should I fucking care?!"

Neville grabbed hold of Draco's scrunched waistband of his soft pajama pants, untying the drawstring as he looked up at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Draco squawked in a grouchy tone, reaching down to stop him.

Neville slapped Draco's hands away, continuing his slow untying of the dark green bow. "You're mad because you think I want to be with Luna, jealous of the idea of someone else being with me."

"I said I wasnt-!!!" Draco groaned loudly.

Neville reached his hand inside Draco's pajamas, massaging his palm against his groin. "But you are, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so mad." He pulled the pajamas down, gripping his fingers around him over the briefs.

Draco pressed his hands on the walls of the stalls to steady himself, looking down at Neville. "Bloody hell!" He panted, rolling his hips forward against Neville's hand. I shouldn't let him manipulate me! I'm still fucking mad and he's messing with me!!!

Neville lazily pumped Draco's growing erection with his hand. "I was looking at her all night because I'm sad." He teased his other hand against his balls, fondling them gently. "But not because I miss her."

Draco moaned. "Uhhh then wh-why? You're not making any sense!" He snapped half-heartedly, fully hard in Neville's hands.

"I've figured you out Draco Malfoy." Neville whispered, pulling the briefs down. "You're hurt so you're shielding your feelings with anger." He leaned in closer, scooting his butt to the edge of the toilet. "But you've hurt yourself by assuming, and you're wrong." He began to slowly pump his hand up and down his shaft, cupping his balls in the other.

Draco lowered his head with a sharp breath out, his fringe falling over his eyes with a soft moan. "What are you s-saying?"

Neville looked up at Draco. "I'm sad because at the end of the night, I'll have to tell Luna that I don't want to be with her." He leaned in closer, kissing the head of his cock.

Draco's arms shook. "But...but I thought uhhh god Nev!" He shakily moaned.

Neville licked his tongue over the head of Draco's cock, teasing his mouth over the slit and sides. "You're right I love Luna, she's a beautiful girl." He looked up at Draco. "But I don't love her."

Draco couldn't think straight with Neville mouthing over his sensitive skin, his tongue teasing over and over while he stared. "Nev don't do th-that!" He moaned, trying so hard to keep his bad mood. "Uhhh wai-uhhh!!!"

Neville didn't give Draco a chance to be a dick tonight, dropping down to his knees fast to suck all of his cock into his mouth.

Draco completely lost his balance at being swallowed into Neville's hot mouth without warning, falling backwards against the stall door. "Fuck it!" He groaned loudly in defeat, threading his fingers inside his curly brunette mess of hair.

Neville was on Draco the second his back smacked against the door, sucking his cock with a loud moan. He looked up at his face, greedily bobbing his head up and down, forcing his pale thighs open wider with his hands.

Draco shakily exhaled at the vibrations of Neville's moaning traveling up his cock, his lips taking all of him again and again in slow pulls. "Fuck Nev! What's gotten i-into you?!" He moaned lowly, pinned down and turned on by this sudden assault. He's all over me! Fuck his mouth feels amazing! Bloody hell! Dominated by Neville Longbottom...

Neville continued bobbing his head slow, tasting every inch of Draco's cock while his right hand moved behind him to tease his crack.

Draco was already halfway to coming from Neville's smutty lips and tongue, panting as fingers rubbed over his rim. "Nev! Nev I can't someone might hear!" He hissed, shuddering loudly at the teasing circular motion.

Neville challenged Draco, slowly pushing his finger past his tight rim to immediately start softly rubbing against his prostate.

Draco bit down on his own lip, stifling a loud groan. "Shit! Uhhh you're asking f-for it!" He shakily moaned.

Laughing was heard from the front of the lavatory, becoming louder.

Draco gasped, looking through the gap of the door behind his shoulder. "Nev stop!" He pleaded, seeing Blaise and Theodore coming in.

Neville shook his head, sucking the top half of Draco's cock slow. "Don't make a sound." He whispered, beginning to finger fuck his hole.

"I can't believe you told everyone you had the Weasel suck you off! Twice!" Blaise laughed drunkenly, hopping on the rim of the sink.

"I couldn't help it! That bottle made everyone spill their secrets! Pansy is bloody awful with her stupid Veritaserum bullshit!" Theodore snapped, throwing water on his face.

"Dude, you're trashed!" Blaise chuckled loudly, splashing water on Theodore from the sink.

Theodore laughed. "So are you! Mr. I fancy Looney Lovegood!" He splashed back.

"Oh shut it! At least I picked a girl you nutter!" Blaise tossed the soap bar at Theodore's head.

Draco was shakily panting while Neville slowly tortured him, using all of his brain power to keep quiet. I'm gonna kill him! I'm so close...I can't come they'll hear me! He looked down, glaring daggers at him.

Neville added a second finger, stabbing against his prostate. "Draco." He whispered his name teasingly, licking the head of his penis flatly with a hot puff of breath against his skin.

Draco was going to lose it, bringing his hand up to cover his mouth. "Mmmfff!!!" He muffled a moan behind his fingers, so close his thighs were shaking.

Neville pumped Draco's shaft with his free hand, tonguing the slit roughly to taste his pre-come leaking out.

Draco gave up, throwing his head back with a loud moan behind his hand. He held Neville's head down, exploding inside his mouth.

Theodore froze. "Did you hear that?" He looked around from where he stood.

Blaise raised a dark brow, looking around confused. "Hear what mate?"

Theodore narrowed his eyes, listening carefully.

Draco watched from the crack in the stall door, keeping Neville still as he waited.

Blaise hopped down from the sink. "Common! I'm hungry and I need another drink!" He pulled Theodore by the shirt.

"Wait! I thought I heard something!" Theodore smacked Blaise.

"Oy! Common now! I'm not spending my night in the damn lavatory!" Blaise smacked Theodore back, pulling him out.

Draco waited till they were out of sight, the lavatory door closing loudly. "Neville you slut!" He grabbed him by the hair, pulling him off and up to stand. "You almost got me caught!"

Neville licked the dribble of come from his lips, smirking wide at Draco. "Looks like you enjoyed yourself, I'm not sorry." He looked down at Draco's leaking cock that was still hard.

Draco blushed. "Yeah? You wanna attack me and act like that?" He advanced on Neville by a foot, pushing him back slightly. "Turn around."

Neville swallowed. "Draco wait."

"Turn.around.now!" Draco said with a dark tone, pushing Neville back till his calves touched the toilet.

Neville slowly turned his body around, looking over his shoulder nervously. "Draco I'm sorr-ugh!" He groaned shortly.

Draco shoved Neville forward till he leaned over the toilet. "Hands on the pipes!" He demanded, kicking his ankles till his legs widened out.

Neville did as he was told, gripping his fingers over the handle shaped pipes that protruded from the sides of the top tank, leaning further forward.

Draco stepped out of his fallen briefs and fancy jeans, taking a step forward. "Tell me little Nev, you don't love her....who do you love?" He asked just above a whisper, stroking his hand down his back.

Neville took in a deep breath. "I think you know who I love Draco." He tightly squeezed the cold metal, watching Draco's hands undoing his pants.

Draco smirked, pulling Neville's pants and boxers down, letting them fall to his ankles. "Say it Nev." He stepped closer, gripping his hips.

Neville froze, feeling the head of Draco's dick press to his crack.

"Say it and I'll give you all of me, right here, right now." Draco gripped his own shaft, teasing his leaking head against Neville's entrance.

Neville raised both his brows with a shallow whimper, squeezing tightly against the pipes. "I love you Draco." His voice was filled with submission and need.

Draco rubbed his dripping cock roughly around Neville's virgin hole, lubricating him. "You want me to take you Nev? You want to give yourself to me?" He asked in a deep voice, positioning himself as he grabbed his hips.

"Please Draco, please fuck me!" Neville leaned down a little more, pushing himself back on Draco's cock.

Draco in that moment realized his own feelings, that this wasn't some power struggle or a game anymore, Neville had become someone very important to him. "Nev....I love you too!" He pushed inside, slowly watching himself disappear between his tight ass.

Neville teared up at the stinging assault of pain that traveled through his backside and burned his abdomen, lowering his head in a loud groan. "Draco! Slow down! Ahhh!" He panted heavily through the pain.

Draco slowed down, pushing inside inch by inch as Neville's muscles clenched around him tightly. "You're such a good boy taking my cock so well for your first time." He purred in his ear, nibbling the nape of his neck as he leaned over him. "Just a little more."

Neville felt the tears fall at the last burning stretch of his insides, Draco's shaft fully buried inside him. "It hurts!" He whined, trembling from the foreign feel of something so large inside him.

"Shhh it's okay, it's all in, no more I promise." Draco petted his hands down Neville's sides, breathing a bit harsher as he tried to control himself, wanting so badly to thrust deep into that virgin tightness he felt wrapping around his throbbing member.

Neville looked over his shoulder.

Draco looked at Neville. "I have to move, you have to make a choice now little Nev." He kissed his shoulder. "You can stay like this and I'll go very slow, or I'll take you my way in my lap...which will you choose?"

Neville was scared at the idea of letting Draco do as he pleased, but looking into his silver eyes that somehow glowed in the dim light of the stall made him surrender. "Take me Draco." He pleaded.

Draco wrapped his arms around the small of Neville's waste from behind. "Okay, this might hurt but I'll be quick...1...2...3!"

Neville yelped sharply at Draco's fast movements, being lifted and saddled backwards against his lap. "Uhh fuck!" He panted, feeling his shaft plunge even further inside him at the deeper position.

Draco lowered himself, sitting on the rim of the toilet with Neville's spine pressed to his chest and stomach. "Take my hands."

Neville leaned his head back against his shoulder, lacing his fingers in Draco's hands.

"Ready my sweet? Ready for me to take you?" Draco whispered roughly against his temple, slowly pulling his cock out from under him.

Neville nodded slowly, taking a breath as he opened his thighs.

Draco began thrusting slowly upwards into Neville's body, closing their arms around him. "Uhhh Nev you feel that? Feel my cock pushing inside you?"

Neville moaned out loud at the pain that erupted inside of him, a rush of pleasure following the burning sensation. "It hurts Draco! You're cock is so big!" He half complained in a whine, his heart jumping at the thrusts pushing into him.

"But it hurts so good doesn't it?" Draco asked in a hushed moan, pushing in deeper. "I love feeling you so closely, just let me fuck every inch of you!"

Neville groaned as Draco pushed him forward, taking him by the arms. "Uhhh N-No Draco!" He panted out, rocked by his cock that thrusted forward.

Draco kept Neville by the biceps, thrusting deep inside. "No? Don't like me so deep??? But you feel so good Nev." He whispered between each thrust forward.

"Too much! Uhhh you're melting my insides with your cock!" He whimpered loudly at the intense feeling of being bent forward, Draco's dick drilling into him, hitting all the right spots.

"Take it Nev! Take all of me! You feel so good squeezing me, my dick feels so warm buried inside you!" Draco groaned out, watching himself going in and out of his ass.

Neville stared at the floor as Draco moved in and out of his heated insides, his body tingling all over as the pleasure rose. "Uhhh Draco I'm c-close!!!" He shook his head, moaning each smack of his ass. "I'm gonna come!"

Draco was hitting Neville's prostate, their bodies smacking together as he increased speed. "Come for me! Come Nev I'll fill you up with my come!" He moaned loudly, feeling his own orgasm rush to the surface.

Neville tensed up with a shout, leaning up into Draco. "Coming!!! Draco I'm coming!" He shakily moaned out as he came, shooting his pleasure upwards in pearly white ropes that covered his own chest.

Draco lost it when he felt Neville's tight insides twitch against his cock, grabbing him by the waist. "Fuckkk here it comes!" He froze, emptying out his pleasure deep inside him with a final moan.

Neville's body went lax against Draco's sweaty torso, panting heavily as they both enjoyed the end of their ecstasy. "Draco...I can't m-move!" He shuddered, residual pleasure teasing his spent cock.

Draco laughed tiredly, hugging his arms around Neville as his own body trembled from how hard he came. "That's normal ahhh just relax for a second." He stroked his hands down his chest.

Neville leaned his head to the side. "Hey Draco?"

"Hmm?" Draco turned to look at him.

"I'm glad you took my virginity." Neville smiled.

Draco blushed. "You are? You're glad it was me?"

Neville leaned in the rest of the way, kissing him. "Yes, always."

Draco kissed back with a genuine smile, connecting the kisses as he held him there.

★★★★

...Meanwhile upstairs...

Pansy and Harry raced upstairs, stumbling as they picked one of the beds. "You really want to offer yourself to me? For anything I want???" He asked in a disbelieving tone.

Pansy jumped on top of Theodore's bed, bouncing till the pillows and sheets got messed up. "Common Harry! Jump with me! Try to pin me!" She laughed, beckoning him to join.

Harry eyed her suspiciously, but watching her having all the fun made him put his guard down. "Alright! I'm warning you now if I catch you, I'll do what I want yes?" He jumped up and down as he came closer, holding his hands up.

"Yes! Yes come on! See if you can!" Pansy smirked wide, jumping to the other bed.

"Oh? I see okay! You better be quicker than me!" He panted, catching up to jump from bed to bed.

"Ahhhh! You'll never catch me!" She leaped forward, escaping Harry by only a few inches to jump to Blaise's bed, messing all the sheets up in the process.

Harry bolted forward at the last bed by the end, snatching Pansy by the back of her blouse. "Gotcha!!!" He threw her down, straddling her roughly to pin her arms above her head.

"Noooo!!! I will not be defeated!" Pansy laughed, wiggling as best as she could.

Harry squeezed Pansy's wrists tightly, pushing his body down on her to stop any movement. "Surrender to the Great Savior! I've caught you and I want my prize!"

Pansy blushed with a loud giggle, relaxing in his hold. "You know you're very fun when you're drunk...so what now Harry Potter?" She smiled sweetly up at him. "What do you wish? It's yours."

Harry froze, even when he was sloshed beyond belief it wasn't in his nature to take advantage. "Pansy...I can't just do as I want to you....can I?" He swallowed nervously.

Pansy wandlessly vanished every inch of her clothing, lying there naked under Harry.

Harry's eyes went so wide they almost popped out. "Pansy!" He scolded with a loud scoff.

"I meant what I said Harry, take what you want and don't stop till you're satisfied!" Pansy leered at Harry, sticking her chest out.

Harry's eyes wandered over her, looking at her round breasts and her curvy waist. "Anything? Really?" He checked for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Yes Harry! I'm not delicate!" Pansy promised, looking up at Harry expectantly.

Harry took his pajama shirt off, tossing it and his glasses to the bed adjacent from them. "Turn over." He lifted his groin off of her to allow her to move, untying his pajama drawstring.

Pansy rolled over to lie flat on her stomach, folding her forearms under her chin.

Harry removed his pajama pants, carefully sitting on Pansy's curvy thighs. "I want to play with you, but I don't want to do anything that might embarrass you."

Pansy laughed. "I highly doubt you'd find something that would upset me Harry, I'm not a virgin."

Harry shrugged, slowly letting his body lean down. "If you say so!" He took his wand out from the back of his boxers, casting wards on the front door of the boys dorm. "We'll need privacy then."

Pansy shuddered at Harry's magic, getting turned on already from the intensity. "I like the sound of that." She looked over at him with a smirk from behind.

Harry returned her smirk. "I'm not using a silencing charm, what would your boy toys think of hearing you moaning from up here?" He teased the tip of his wand down her back, swatting the fat end of it against her curved ass.

Pansy flinched only slightly, blushing at his tone of voice. "They're not my toys, only Theodore is and he's been distant lately." She snapped lightly, regretting it immediately.

Harry grabbed both sides of her ass, squeezing very hard till her skin turned pink. "Play nicely Pans, don't talk back or I'll make things rough for you." He pushed her thighs open, setting between her perfect olive skinned thighs.

"Sorry!" She winced, squeezing the sheets between her fingers. Her breath hitched at an unfamiliar puff of air being shot at her butt. "Harry?" She questioned quietly, turning to look.

"Ever had your arse eaten before?" Harry asked, taking her flushed face as a no. "I know certain things are...different but I'd love to taste you."

Pansy blinked. "Be my guest, I did say anything didn't I?" She widened her legs more, her cheeks opening to reveal her tight tanned hole.

Harry bit his lip. "Tell me if you don't like it, I can always...lick something else." He smirked, lowering his head.

Pansy looked away quickly. "So this is what you like hmm? Got a thing for ass-Uhh!!!" She moaned unexpectedly.

Harry stopped her mid sentence, working his tongue against her hole in circles. His fingers found her pussy, lightly stroking the outter edges of her lips teasingly.

"H-Harry!" Pansy moaned, wriggling back against his hand, trying to get his fingers closer. "Mmm!!!" She whined into the mattress.

Harry sucked lightly with his lips, dipping his tongue roughly inside her ass. "You're very tight, no anal for you I suppose?" He muffled, slowly inserted his pointer finger inside her already dripping pussy.

"Haven't t-tried it!" Pansy struggled to talk, Harry's thumb stroked her clit as he pushed a second finger inside.

Harry spread open Pansy's cheeks with his left hand, tongue fucking her ass as his fingers slowly copied the movements of his tongue. "Let's fix that shall we?"

Pansy was leaking heavily on Harry's skilled hand, remembering how easily she came last time they were together. "Harry! Uhhh please!" She tried spreading her legs more, twitching around his fingers.

"Mmnmn so needy!" Harry moaned, dragging his tongue down till he reached her pussy, sucking her clit as he pushed his face into her.

Pansy arched her back, mewling at Harry's rough mouth that lapped at her pink folds. "Oh gods! Uhhh right there!" She pushed herself on her elbows, rearing back onto his face.

Harry grabbed Pansy by the hips, pulling her against his lips as he sucked her clit, licking the delicious fluids from her skin messily.

Pansy pulled at her own hair with a loud shout. "I'm going to come Harry! Uhhh Salazar I'm going to come!" She cried, burying her face in the sheets.

"I want to hear you! Come Pans I want to lick all your pleasure off of you!" Harry tongue fucked her pussy, rubbing her clit with his fingers till he felt her start twitching.

Pansy moaned out loud as he whole body warmed up, tingling pleasure shooting down her legs as she spilled over Harry's lips and chin. "Coming!!!! I'm coming for the Chosen one!!!"

Harry caught her spillage in his mouth, drinking in every ounce of her pleasure, gently licking her clit through her orgasm.

"S-Stop! Sensitive!" Pansy wiggled harshly.

Harry chuckled, climbing over her. "Pansy can I fuck you?" He asked sweetly, running his hands down her shoulders and spine, stroking over her butt.

Pansy laughed with a tremble, her body still lit up and sensitive from his skilled mouth. "With that tongue you can fuck whatever you want!"

Harry joined the laughter, blushing. "I can really fuck any part of you? Even...even your-"

"For Salazar sakes Harry anything you want remember?" Pansy panted, turning over on her back.

Harry watched her spread her legs, her pussy still leaking from his talented tongue. "Gods." He whispered to himself, fully hard from thinking about it. "I've never erm...done that before."

"Come here Harry, I'll show you." Pansy opened her arms.

Harry slowly crept over her, nervously planting his knees against the bed.

Pansy muttered an unknown spell under her breath, wrapping her thighs around his hips. "Can I touch you?" She asked.

Harry nodded.

Pansy wrapped her hand around the base of Harry's dick, lightly pulling him forward closer to her. "It's the same idea, just try to keep yourself steady okay?"

Harry pressed his palms to the bed, letting her guide his cock closer. "It's hot!" He moaned, watching her let go. "Do I just...uhhh shit!" He shakily panted at the strange squeeze of Pansy's pussy, pushing his cock fully inside.

Pansy winced at the size of Harry's cock as it entered her, her wet velvet walls hugging him tightly as she got used to the intrusion.

Harry froze, looking at her. "Are you okay?" He asked, not wanting to hurt her.

"Move Harry! It's okay!" Pansy pushed her heels on his lower back, urging him to thrust forward.

Harry mimicked the only motion he knew, pulling half way out to push back inside her. "Oh." His lashes fluttered closed, a soft moan leaving him.

Pansy smirked. "Keep going, you'll see how good it gets." She widened her legs, bucking her hips against him.

Harry responded fast, wanting more of that silky heat on his cock. "This...uhhh this is incredible!" He pushed in a little more, thrusting in time with Pansy's little movements forward. "Good Godric you're so wet and soft!" He breathed out loudly.

Pansy moaned as Harry's cock picked up a regular rhythm, hitting the head against her spot inside. "Yes Harry! That's it! You've g-got it!" She moaned again, reaching up to pull him closer.

Harry groaned at the tight walls that seemed to contract around his thrusting cock, twitching and moving with him tightly each time he pushed deep inside. "I'm not gonna l-last! Uhhh Pansy do I have to-"

"No! I'll teach you the protection spell! Just please d-don't stop!!!" She begged, moaning loudly as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck.

Harry felt his body climb closer to climaxing, thrusting forward and back out at a rough pace, slamming into her with a loud groan. "Gonna come! Uhhh fuck!" He hid his face in her neck, tightly squeezing her breasts as he came hard inside her with a shallow groan.

Pansy came the second she felt Harry spill out inside of her, her insides tightly wrapping themselves around his spent cock.

Harry shakily lifted himself up just enough to see Pansy's face, laughing awkwardly at both of their drunk reactions to each other. "Pansy...thank you." He kissed her forehead.

"For what?" Pansy sat up as he backed off, handing him his shirt.

Harry pulled his pajamas back on, fiddling with his pants as he swayed. "For letting me be with you...I really needed it tonight and you helped me take out all my negativity on you...so thank you."

Pansy smiled, walking over to Theodore's dresser to snatch some pajamas. "No need to thank me Harry Potter, the pleasure was all mine."

Screams were heard from downstairs.

Harry and Pansy looked at each other in severe inebriated confusion. "What the hell?!" He ran over to the door, opening it.

Pansy came over after she pulled the shorts and shirt on. "What's all the ruckus about?!"

Harry listened closer, walking close to the stairs when he heard a horrifying voice. "Oh no!" He looked at Pansy in a fright. "Snape!!!"

They both raced down the stairs, finding everyone scattering as they tried to escape their angry Potion's Master.

Draco raced towards Harry. "Run you idiot!" He grabbed his arm, pulling a very drunk boyfriend with him as they escaped the common room.

Severus caught Theodore and Blaise as he ran through the drunk crowd of students.

Harry looked back at the last second before Draco pushed them both out, grateful he wasn't seen. Oh my god...I lost my virginity tonight to a girl! I'm turning in 2 days and...and we almost got caught by Snape! What a crazy night!!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

214K 9.8K 34
The war just ended, and the world has been saved. But Draco Malfoy and his family are now facing trial, and Harry has to wonder whether he should rev...
18.2K 317 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...
95.7K 2.4K 21
The war was over and a lot had changed , but who would have expected that Draco Malfoy had changed the most. When a letter from Hogwarts arrives tell...
2.8K 35 15
After months of abuse from his friends, and Years of abuse from his muggle family, Harry Potter finds himself in the arms of Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. S...