Lion Guard season 4

TheresaMoyers tarafından

This tale includes betrayals, death, and injuries. Remake of Lion guard season 4. Of course there's still the... Daha Fazla

Night Pride
Meeting Msaliti

Msaliti and Jasusi

68 0 0
TheresaMoyers tarafından

(The screen opens to Nyeupe's stormy blue eyes as he yells)

Nyeupe: HOW DID THAT CUB ROAR SO LOUD!!?

(Kifo, a grey wolf in Nyeupe's pack, whimpers)

Kifo: I-I don't know. Maybe she could be a friend of Nyeusi and he taught her to roar that lo-

Nyeupe: NEVER mention the name of MY SO-CALLED COUSIN in my presence EVER AGAIN!!

Mbaya: (quietly) y'know, maybe Nyeusi had the right idea of leaving Nyeupe.... Maybe.

(Suddenly, we hear voices outside. Nyeupe groans in annoyance)

Nyeupe: ughh!! What now?!?

(A black bird and a Pantheress show up, and they appear to be arguing)

Msaliti: you couldn't hunt a LITTLE bunny even if you try.

Jasusi: that antelope cowered at the sight of me, what's a little birdie gonna do to 'em?

Msaliti: I've seen FROGS hunt better than you! And by the way, the antelope didn't cower, it started beating you up for 20 minutes before I saw and decided to rescue you, you black idiot!

Jasusi: IDIOT!?! IDIOT!?! WHY I'D OUGHTA!!

Nyeupe: ENOUGH!!!

(This silenced Msaliti and Jasusi)

Nyeupe: what happened now that got you two so worked up?!

Jasusi: Msaliti's doubting the best huntress in the whole entire universe!

Msaliti: And who's that? A gnat?

Jasusi: me!

Msaliti: ehh... not seeing her.

Jasusi: grrrr....

Nyeupe: how'd the hunt go?

Msaliti: Jasusi screwed it all up. The minute she stepped on a blade of grass, the antelope herd started beating her up and I had to rescue her. Thanks to her, we only got a few zebra legs.

Jasusi: I screwed it up? YOU did! Msaliti distracted me and the antelope spotted me!

Msaliti: Well at least I saved us both before we got caught by the Night Pride and the Royal Guard.

Jasusi: I already saw Anga incoming long before that, we had to hide in the tall grass!

Msaliti:yeah thanks to you

Jasusi: grrrrr!

Nyeupe: Stop you insolent animals! I've had enough of you two!

Msaliti: Pshh.. it's because of her i'd rather join the Night Pride.

Jasusi: I'd say...good riddance!

Nyeupe: well if that's what you want then one of you can become a spy for us and tell us what happens in the Night Pride.

Jasusi: It will be my honor.

Nyeupe: Okay, then.

Msaliti: It will be your doom.

Jasusi: Shut up, we both know the Tree of Life well.

Msaliti: I've actually been stranded there for a while. I can keep myself a secret.

Jasusi: Nyeupe has already said that I...

Nyeupe: do not speak for me. You will not fail Msaliti.

Msaliti: Have I ever?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...