My Teacher?|| Tododeku

Oleh ifyouknowyouknowsc

izuku try's to get into one of the best colleges in the state, he meets his english teacher who for some reas... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

586 12 1
Oleh ifyouknowyouknowsc

Chapter Text
Another month goes by quicker than Midoriya anticipates. Midterms have come and gone, and now students are preparing for finals. In between though, Midoriya's life changed.

The day after Midoriya first went to Todoroki's house, the professor asked him to stay once more after class. Bakugou had stomped away, but Midoriya couldn't be bothered to care... he knew what this would be about.

"Here." Todoroki handed him an envelope, with Izuku Midoriya written in cursive across the front. "It's the check for your tuition. I trust you to do what you need to in regards to getting it to financial aid."

Midoriya nods. "Yes! I'm going to deposit it into my bank account and write a check in my name to give them." As he explained this, he pulled the check out to look at it, then gasped. "Pr-Professor, this is more than what I told you?!" His eyes were wide and wild as he stared at his teacher in shock. $7,000

"I know." Todoroki lifts his head high. "I want you to take the extra money and use it to buy the appropriate supplies you need for your classes, especially art." Midoriya took a step back a bit, surprised.

"H-How did you know I take art?" Todoroki's own eyes widened, before he coughed into his fist and stood from his desk and collected his things.

"I, uh, I wanted to confirm the amount you needed, so I checked your courses and saw that you were taking an art class." Todoroki avoided Midoriya's eyes at that point as he continued to get ready to leave.

"Teachers have access to that?" Midoriya tilted his head to the side.

"Yes, we do." Though Midoriya finds the response to be a bit strained, like he's holding something back. Todoroki finally looked at his student once his jacket was on and his briefcase was in his hand. "Anyway, I have to head to my other job now. But I will send you a message tonight about a schedule for you to come over."

He waited for Midoriya to agree before he took his leave, and Midoriya followed behind him just seconds later.

Since then, Midoriya was able to get all the newest supplies for his art course, and was still left with a good amount, wish he's keeping in his safe for the time being.

He also told his mom and Bakugou about what happened, bending the truth just a bit.

"So, I explained what was going on to Professor Todoroki and he suggested this program where I could write an essay and if chosen, a teacher would pay for the tuition."

He knew it sounded dumb and crazy and he was honestly terrified neither would believe him.

His mom seemed skeptical, but was overall grateful to hear that he was "chosen" so they no longer had to worry about paying for the rest of the semester. She also asked if it was something he could do for the spring, but Midoriya just shrugged with a light blush and said he'd figure that out after finals.

Bakugou was a bit more difficult, wondering why he'd never heard of it before, and why the office hadn't told him that from the beginning. Question after question, and Midoriya was getting more nervous, so close to cracking and just telling his best friend the truth. But, he didn't want to be judged. And then...

"Just be fucking honest with me, Deku." Bakugou's glare was harsh from Midoriya's desk as the two had been hanging out in his dorm room while Kirishima was in class. "Did that fucker give you the money?"

Midoriya felt himself tearing up as he looked at the duvet beneath him. Bakugou sighed and stood, moving in front of Midoriya, and waited for the freckled teen to look up again.

"I ain't gonna be mad. Just tell me what the fucks going on." Though his voice was still mean, there was an undertone softness that Midoriya's only heard a couple times.

"Yes." Midoriya said as a sob choked him. He sucked in a shaky breath before he tried to explain, only to break into tears.

"Alright, alright." Bakugou consoled as he patted Midoriya's shoulder awkwardly. "Calm down, you damn nerd."

It took a couple minutes, but once Midoriya realized Bakugou wasn't going to beat him up or yell at him, he calmed down enough to explain.

"H-He offered. Said he thought I-I was a good student and sh-shouldn't have to worry about that kind of stuff." He rubbed at his nose, wiping snot all over his sweater. "He's the CEO of Endeavor Enterprises, so he has the money."

Bakugou scoffed. "I thought his name sounded familiar." Another sigh and he looked at his best friend. "Well, I guess that's cool or whatever." Bakugou shrugged and returned to the desk.

"A-Are you mad at me?" Midoriya whispered and Bakugou clicked his teeth.

"Why would I be mad, shitty Deku? It ain't my business what you do." He picked up his pen and went back to writing in his notebook while Midoriya watched him, thankful for a great friend. Then, another thought occurred to him.

"Do you think I can tell Eijirou?" Bakugou exasperatedly sighed, dropping his head and closing his eyes.

"I don't know, nor do I give a shit."

"Well, do you think he's going to judge me?" Midoriya nibbled at his lip.

"Probably not." He looked over at the freckled teen with a pointed look. "Can I finish my fucking homework now?" Midoriya nodded quickly and returned to his own work.

Kirishima had joined them about an hour later, kissing Bakugou on the cheek that earned a grumble from the blonde. Midoriya pushed his nerves to the side and spoke up.

"Hey, Eijirou?" The redhead paused taking his book out of his bag and looked over his shoulder.

"What's up, man?" He smiled wide and turned completely, giving his full attention to his roommate.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." He looked away then.

"Sure, anything, bro." Midoriya felt Bakugou roll his eyes at the term, 'bro'.

So, Midoriya explained what had happened from beginning to end. Bakugou ended up stopping his homework to listen since he hadn't heard the actual story, just the outcome. Midoriya kept going up to that Tuesday night.

"Wait, you were at your professor's house?" Kirishima's eyes were wide, as were Bakugou's.

"Y-Yeah. I mean, like I said, I didn't want to accept the money unless I could do something in return, so I offered to cook him dinner that night." Bakugou snorted.

"But you can't cook for shit." Midoriya galred but ignored the comment.

"He told me earlier that day he'd barely eaten, but that he had another meeting to call in to, so I said I'd make him food while he focused on that." Midoriya shrugged, hoping he was portraying that it wasn't that big of a deal. "And I'm going to keep doing it for at least the remainder of the semester. He said he'd send me a sort of schedule that works for both of us."

"That's pretty manly, dude." Kirishima gave his friend an encouraging smile.

"Really? You mean, you don't think it's, um..." Midoriya isn't sure what to describe it as, but Kirishima shaking his head stopped him from continuing.

"Nah, dude. I mean, we all gotta do stuff to survive, right?" He laughed then, and like that, any fears Midoriya had had vanished.

When Todoroki did send a schedule, Midoriya shared it with Bakugou and Kirishima so the two would know when he wouldn't be around. Those days included Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and, if necessary Sunday nights.

After the first week, Todoroki and Midoriya got into a good rhythm. Midoriya cooked dinner every night, keeping things simple while he got the hang of it, while Todoroki worked at his desk.

Their third encounter, Todoroki was able to give Midoriya the desk so he could clean it up, which he had and Todoroki had been grateful for it. Midoriya had been proud of himself, but realized two more visits later that the desk would need constant monitoring as Todoroki was quite messy when it came to organization with his work. Midoriya had given his teacher a look, and Todoroki had the nerve to look embarrassed, looking more cute than sexy, and the image stuck to Midoriya for a while.

Then, just last week, Midoriya had taken an Uber to Todoroki's on Friday, just for the teacher to let him know that he didn't have any meetings or work to do, so Midoriya could head back to the dorms if he wanted. But Midoriya declined and insisted on cooking dinner.

Todoroki had kept the student company, the two going through aimless conversation. Then, when dinner was done, the two went to the living room and ate while watching tv. They learned they had the same taste in entertainment as they both got invested in a criminal show that was on Netflix.

After binging three episodes, Midoriya found Todoroki slumped at his end of the couch. So the student quietly cleaned the dishes and called for an Uber, leaving his teacher a text letting him know he had left and he needed him Sunday.

Although originally Todoroki had said he may need Midoriya on Sundays, he has yet to ask for the teen to stop by. Not that Midoriya doesn't enjoy having his Sunday's to himself, or asking his mom to reschedule their weekly phone calls, he wonders why he would be needed and when that would be.

Now, it's the second to last Wednesday in November. Thanksgiving is around the corner, and with that, finals. Midoriya is feeling the pressure of making sure all final projects and essays will be finished, as well as study for exams and on top of all of that, keeping up with helping Todoroki.

He doesn't want to ask for a day off, but he's getting close to doing just that. Todoroki usually lets him work on homework if he's finished and just waiting for an Uber or Todoroki to drive him back. But he's certain he's going to need a full day for everything he has to get done.

Speaking of his teacher... the two are texting back and forth about the recent episode they watched of the crime show they both thoroughly enjoy. Todoroki has gotten more lax with texting, though it's not as butchering as Midoriya's own lingo.

Shouto to Izuku

Wednesday, 5:23 pm

oh, while i have u, i wanted to ask if u had gotten those new art supplies

Midoriya blushes before typing a reply.

Izuku to Shouto

Wednesday, 5:24 pm

i hav, but its all so nice i dont want 2 waist it

You'd think by now Midoriya would be embarrassed by his texting especially when talking with this English professor , but Todoroki has never complained or corrected him, and Midoriya likes that. It feels like they're separating the fact of being teacher and student from being... friends . Midoriya has yet to actually call Todoroki his friend, but he likes to think they are.

Shouto to Izuku

Wednesday, 5:26 pm

haha well i hope u do get to use it soon. itd be shame if u dont

Midoriya nibbles on his lip, deciding he would let Todoroki know what else he had used the extra money on.

Izuku to Shouto

Wednesday, 5:27 pm

i kno i wont let it. btw i wanted to let u kno i used sum of the xtra $ on a new backpack & new noteboks

He's scared that his teacher will get upset, thinking he's using the extra money on dumb things, but his heart flutters at the response he gets.

Shouto to Izuku

Wednesday, 5:28 pm

oh, im very happy to hear that. u deserve nice things

Midoriya must have been staring at the message longer than he thought, because shortly thereafter, another message comes in.

Shouto to Izuku

Wednesday, 5:30 pm

im sorry if that was weird to say. i didnt mean to offend u

Panicking a little, Midoriya types a quick, ugly reply.

Izuku to Shouto

Wednesday, 5:30 pm

no no nO its ok. thnku realy. i apprci8 it so much

When it takes Todoroki a minute to reply, Midoriya starts to think hes done something wrong now.

Shouto to Izuku

Wednesday, 5:32 pm

sorry, i didnt understand that one word, took me a minute to realize

but i do mean it.

Midoriya giggles softly at the fact that the teacher needed some time to make sense of Midoriya's version of 'appreciate', then flushes more at the second part of the message.

Before he can reply, however, another message comes in.

Shouto to Izuku

Wednesday, 5:33 pm

im so sorry izuku, but i have a meeting now. ill c u 2morrow

Ignoring Todoroki's attempt at texting lingo, Midoriya sends a quick 'gnite!' before tossing his phone on his charger. He leaves it on the bed while he goes to his desk and pulls out his homework, hoping to disregard the butterflies in his stomach.

-

"How have your projects been coming along?" Todoroki asks as the two sit on the couch with bowls of ice cream in their hands. He takes a spoonful of the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor, humming as it melts in his mouth.

Midoriya wills his dick to chill out at the sound and clears his throat. "It's been alright, a lot more stressful than I thought." He scoops some of the same ice cream and takes a bite, understanding why Todoroki would make such a noise.

"It can get pretty hectic. But as long as you manage your time well, you should be alright." Midoriya nods, but doesn't reply, prompting Todoroki to ask, " Have you been managing your time well?"

Midoriya sighs. "I've been trying to, but I guess I'm just not doing it right? Though getting work done here when I'm not cooking or cleaning really does help, so thank you for allowing that." Midoriya smiles at his teacher, who shakes his head.

"No reason to thank me. I told you in the beginning that school is most important. As long as you're getting good grades and working hard, then I know I made the right decision in paying for your tuition."

Midoriya doesn't answer and keeps eating. As Todoroki's words hit him, he's reminded of something he had read a month ago when researching about Sugar Daddys .

They like to know that what they're paying for is being put to use. Show them.

Even though they never established this as a Sugar Daddy/Baby relationship, Midoriya still finds himself wanting to make Todoroki happy and proud of him.

"That's the new backpack I was talking about, by the way." Midoriya says out of nowhere as he points towards the front door where his bag sits. He watches Todoroki's reaction.

The male eyes it, tilting his head, then smiles, and Midoriya knows the room is dark but he could swear he saw the man blush.

"Is it working out?" He asks, looking over at Midoriya who snaps his head towards his backpack, pretending like he wasn't just analyzing his professor.

"Y-Yeah. It's really strong and has more space than my old one did, so now it doesn't feel like it's ripping every time I put my books inside it." Midoriya turns back to his teacher who is sporting a grin.

"And you got new notebooks too, you said?"

"Oh! Yeah! Those are at my dorm though." Todoroki nods, and Midoriya is pretty sure there was a tinge of disappointment in his grey and blue eyes. "B-But I can show you those tomorrow when I come back?"

Todoroki looks confused for a moment before he gives a closed-mouth smile. "Sure. Maybe you can bring your art supplies to?" He sounds hopeful, like he wants Midoriya to say yes.

"Y-Yeah! I mean, I don't want to distract you or anything from your work." Todoroki waves a hand in the air then picks up his spoon.

"Don't worry about it. It'll be fine." Midoriya nods then returns to his own dessert, and the two sit in comfortable silence for the remainder of the night. Then, Todoroki takes Midoriya back to the dorms, promising he'd be back by noon tomorrow and he can't wait to see what Midoriya bought for himself.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

141K 2.6K 18
In this story Class1A are now second years. Ochako confessed to Izuku about her feelings in which Izuku gladly accepted but their relationship just g...
238K 5.4K 13
Izuku Midoriya is a normal high school student working in a cafe. Everything seemed normal. But that changes when he finds two poor animals on his do...
84.1K 1.4K 12
Izuku Midoriya has been acting strangely for the past couple of weeks. Nobody in the class who has tried has been able to figure out what was going o...
Watch Me Oleh bitch

Fiksi Penggemar

12.5K 366 21
‼DISCONTINUED‼‼ DISCONTINUED‼ a few years ago Izuku was pushed on a rock by his so called bestfriend Katsuki, also known as Kacchan. well there were...