Animal Cutie (Hunter X Hunter...

Cute_And_Sweet_Candy által

(Y/N) (L/N) has a power that she had since birth. The power to imitate any animals. It would be fine to (Y/N)... Több

Information & Notes
Chapter One : Departure
Chapter Two : The Hunter Exam
Chapter Three : Phase One Part One
Chapter Four : Phase One Part Two
Chapter Five : Phase Two Part One
Chapter Six : Phase Two Part Two
Chapter Seven : Adventure in the Airship
Chapter Eight : Adventure in the Airship Part Two
Chapter Nine : Phase Three Part One
Chapter Ten : Phase Three Part Two
Chapter Eleven : Phase Three Part Three
Chapter Twelve : Phase Three The Fifty Hours
Chapter Thirteen : Phase Three Part Four
Chapter Fourteen : Phase Four Part One
Chapter Fifteen : Phase Four Part Two
Chapter Sixteen : The Final Phase
Chapter Seventeen : The Assassin's True Desires
Chapter Eighteen : Kukuroo Mountain
Chapter Nineteen : Saving Our Dear Friend
Chapter Twenty : Killua's Family
Chapter Twenty One : Reuniting with our Friend
Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event
Chapter Twenty Three : Heaven's Arena
Chapter Twenty Four : Nen
Chapter Twenty Five : Awakening
Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment
Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty Eight : Understanding
Chapter Twenty Nine : Blackmail
Chapter Thirty : Payback
Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches
Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter Thirty Four : Return of Rivals
Chapter Thirty Five : A Day With Each Other
Chapter Thirty Six : Jealousy
Chapter Thirty Seven : Sick
Chapter Thirty Eight : Falling In Love
Chapter Thirty Nine : Sudden Disappearance and Appearance
Chapter Forty : Advice
Chapter Forty One : Decisions
Chapter Forty Two : Gon's Ending
Chapter Forty Three : Killua's Ending
Chapter Forty Four : Kurapika's Ending
Last Animal Cutie Author's Note

Chapter Thirty Two : Nen Aura Types

12.5K 371 752
Cute_And_Sweet_Candy által

~Chapter Thirty Two : Nen Aura Types~
~Start~

**********

Now that your matches with the three newbie crusher is finished, the three of you all proceeded with your training with Wing and Zushi.

"Today, we will finally begin to train in Hatsu." Wing announced as the the four of you, Killua, Gon, and Zushi stand infront of him. "Once you master Hatsu, you will have learned the basic Nen principles. After that, you will need to work on developing your own Nen style."

The four of you nodded with smiles on your faces. "Osu!"

"Hatsu is the technique by which you can control your Nen. It is the culmination of Nen and there are six distinct categories." Wing explained. "Enhancers are able to enhance objects. Emitters can propel there aura. Transmuters can alter their aura's qualities. Conjurers are able to manifest their aura. Manipulators can use their aura to control objects and creatures. Specialist are those with special auras that doesn't fall within the other five classes."

"The key is to find the power that suits you. Nen is linked to individual ability with two areas with particular prominence." Wing explained. "The first would be your natural potential, the second would be potential refined later in life."

"Gon-kun, for example, was born with a springy, flexible body." Wing explained as he looked at Gon. "His acute senses were the product of his childhood being spent nature."

"From the moment of birth, your Nen aura falls within one of the six categories. While rare, it is possible for your aura to later change types." Wing explained as he walked to the white board and grabbed a pen. "If you attempt to learn an ability that does not fit your inclination, you will find it very hard."

Then, Wing began drawing the hexagon shape with the kanji word "Nen" inside it. "This hexagon depicts the relationship among the six categories. The closer a class is to your own, the higher your compability to learn it."

"If you are born with the Enhancer category, you will find the Enhancer ability the most easiest to learn and master." Wing explained. "And the adjacent Transmuter and Emitter class will also be easy to learn and master."

"On the other hand, the Specialist class, which is the furtherest, would be difficult. To illustrate, I'll use skills that you all have seen for yourselves." Wing said. "Hisoka was able to change his aura into a rubbery substance. This would be a Tmukransmuter ability."

"Gido used his tops and body to turn into a weapon by making them spin faster, which would be an Enhancer power." Wing explained. "However, since using so many as a weapon, he
Also require a Manipulator skill as he wasn't too successful."

"As for Kastro, he's ability was incredibly strong. Had he mastered it, he would be one of the strongest amongst the Nen users." Wing explained. "I believe that his Nen aura falls within the Enhancer class. However, he focused too much of his aura on creating his double, which is a Conjurer skill and he also require a Manipulator skill to control his double, both of those are relatively far from the enhancer category."

"So neither of the class was compatible with the Enhancer type?" You asked, looking at Wing.

Wing nodded. "Yes, it requires a great deal of hard work and natural talent to learn an incompatible ability." Wing said. "And in result, he squandered all of his Nen potential."

Killua placed his arms behind his head. "So he made the wrong choice, huh." Killua said, uncaringly.

Zushi looked. "He was a great fighter, it's quite a dissapointment."

"Well? Now, do you understand the importance of own auras and inclinations?" Wing asked.

All of your except for Killua nodded. "Osu!"

Killua just looked up at Wing. "Forget that, is there any to learn which category your aura falls on?" Killua asked.

Wing smiled at Killua. "Yes, there is."

**********

You were all now looking Wing as he placed a tiny leaf on a glass full of water.

"Water divination. A shigen-ryu techniques for classifying your aura. It's also used in Hatsu training." Wing explained as he placed his hands besides the glass. "You placed your hands beside the glass and use Ren. The result will reveal your category."

You all then watch carefully watched as Wing used his Ren and concentrated. After a while, you all widen your eyes as the water inside the glass moved and overflowed, making a tiny puddle underneath it.

"The water's overflowing...!" Gon exclaimed.

"That means your an Enhancer." Wing explained as he wiped the puddle with a white rag. "This shows that my aura falls in the Enhancer class. Now, it's your turn."

You all smiled and decided that Gon goes first. Gon placed his hand beside the glass and used his Ren. You all waited for awhile and smiled when the water inside the glass overflowed slightly. "Gon's an Enhancer too, huh?" Killua said.

The next one to go was Zushi. Zushi placed his hands beside the glass and used his aura as well. After a little while, the leaf on the glass moved slightly. "The leaf moved!" Zushi exclaimed.

"If the leaf moved, that means you're a Manipulator." Wing said.

Then, the next one to go was you. You placed your hands beside the glass and concentrated on using your Ren. Then, after a while, the half of the leaf on the center of the glass turned slight brown. You widen your eyes as you noticed it. You turned to Wing as to ask what it means.

"If other changes happens except the changes for the other categories, it means you're a Specialist." Wing explained.

You smiled widely. "Oh, a Specialist!" You exclaimed as you clasped your hands together, happily.

The last one was Killua, who have been dying to try it out. Killua clasped his hands together and grinned as placed his hands beside the glass. "Alright! It's my turn!" Killua said and used his Ren.

You all waited for any changes on the glass but after a while, nothing happened. Killua noticed this and strengthened his Ren a little more. "Nothing is happening..." Killua said as he kept using his Ren.

Wing nodded. "Indeed..." He said.

Killua stopped using his Ren and looked at Wing with a sweatdrop. "Do I not have any potential?" Killua asked, a bit worried.

Wing smiled. "Not at all. Give the water a taste." Wing suggested.

The four of you looked at each other in confusion before slightly sticking your index fingers on the water and giving it a taste. Then, you all widen your eyes as you all felt the taste change.

"It's a little bit sweet." Killua said as the you, Gon and Zushi nodded in agreement.

"This is just water, right?" You asked as you turn to Wing.

Wing smiled as he nodded. "Yes. It's just plain water. But the taste change because of Killua-kun's Ren." He said.

"So that means what?" Killua asked, curious.

"It means you're a Transmuter." Wing answered.

Killua smirked. "Oh! Transmuter, huh?" He said as he thought about it.

"Now that you know what class your aura is classified in, I want you all to train hard, so that your Water Divination results become more pronounced." Wing said.

You all smiled and nodded your heads. "Osu!"

**********

You all did what Wing told you all to do and trained hard for the incoming days. You all spend all of those days practicing your water divination results. Finally, it was time for the four of you to let Wing see the imporvements you all made.

"Now, show me what you've accomplished with your trainings." Wing said. "Killua-kun, you're first."

Killua smirked and nodded as he placed his hands beside the familiar glass of water with a tiny leaf on the center. Killua used his Ren and focused on doing so. After a few seconds, Killua stopped using his Ren and smirked at Wing. "Okay, I'm done." He said.

You all walked over to the glass and stuck your index fingers to the water and brought it to your mouths. You all widen your eyes as you all felt the taste.

"It's so sweet!" Zushi exclaimed.

"Wow! It doesn't even feel like we're tasting water anymore!" You said.

"Yeah, it taste like honey!" Gon said.

Killua smirked at your reactions and closed his eyes. Wing smiled at Killua. "Alright, you pass." Wing said. "Zushi, you're next."

"Osu!" Zushi exclaimed as he walked over to the glass and placed his hands beside it. He began using his Ren and trued to focus, however, after a few seconds, Zushi began sweating and looks like his now having a hard time trying to make the leaf move. The leaf moved slightly however it wasn't that powerful.

Finally, Zushi stop using his Ren and pant in exhaustion as he gave up trying. "That's all the best I can manage..." Zushi admitted.

Wing smiled. "That's fine. However, it won't be enough to pass. You'll need to train more." He said, making Zushi hung his head in disappointment. "(Y/N)-san, you're next."

You smiled. "Yes!" You replied as you walked over to the glass and placed your hands behind it. Then, your face turned serious as you began using your Ren and in instant, the leaf turned brown and to black and to the point where it's very fragile where a slight wind might blew it away.

You smiled and stopped using your Ren. You then blew slightly on black leaf, making it break into a lot of pieces and flew away. You turned to Wing as if to ask how you did.

Wing smiled and nodded. "Very good. You pass." He said, making you smile, happily. "Lastly, Gon-kun."

Gon nodded. "Osu!" He said as he quickly placed his hands beside the glass. Gon took a deep breath before using his Ren. Then, you all widen your eyes as the water inside the glass began to overflow like crazy, thus cracking the side of the glass.

Wing grabbed a rag and began drying up the water that is flowing to the glass. "Ah! Gon-kun, that's enough! You can stop now!" Wing said, making Gon stop using his Ren.

Wing grabbed the glass, covering the crack using the rag. Wing then smiled at Gon. "Honestly, you're really are something." Wing said as Gon just smiled at him, innocently.

Gon laughed and rubbed the behind of his head. "I was feeling pretty good about this." Gon said.

Wing smiled and look at each of you except Zushi. "Gon-kun, Killua-kun, (Y/N)-san." Wing called. "Today is your graduation day."

You three looked at each other and smiled at Wing, excitedly. "For real!?" Killua exclaimed.

"I didn't expect us to graduate so soon!" You exclaimed

"We did it, (Y/N), Killua!" Gon said, raising his hands up, gesturing for a high-five.

"Yeah!" Both of you replied as you both high-fived him.

Zushi looked at Wing, worriedly. "Master, what about me?" He asked.

Wing smiled apologetically at Zushi. "You still need to train more." Wing said.

Zushi hung his head low. "Osu..." He said, sadly.

You, Killua and Gon smiled apologetically at him. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." You said. "Just train hard."

"Yeah, keep at it." Killua said.

"You can do it!" Gon said

Zushi smiled at the three of you. "Osu!" He exclaimed as he nodded.

"Oh, and Gon-kun, (Y/N)-san." Wing called, making the two of you look at him in confusion. "I have something more important to tell the both of you."

You and Gon looked at each other in confusion as Wing turned serious. "Gon Freecss-kun, (Y/N) (L/N)-san, you both have passed the Secret Hunter Exam!" He announced.

Making you, Gon and Killua widen your eyes and look at each other. "Secret Hunter Exam?" Gon asked.

"Yes, you two are able to pass. Congratulations." Wing smiled.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You are required to learn Nen before becoming a Hunter as professional hunters are expected to be exceptionally strong." Wing explained. "One of your basic tasks as a Hunter will be apprehending evil poachers and criminals. You must be strong enough to fight crime."

"However, this power is highly destructive when used for wrong doings. Revealing the existance of Nen on the Hunter Exam will be dangerous." Wing explained. "Therefore, the test is only administered to those who passed the public exam."

Killua placed his hands behind his head and sighed. "Oh, so you were going to teach us, no, atleast (Y/N) and Gon all along..." Killua said as he closed his eyes in irritation.

"Yes and I should also mention that the head Shigen-Ryu master is Chairman Netero." Wing added.

You and Gon blinked and open your mouth in agape as you were both shock while Killua narrowed his eyes in shock. "T-That old man...!?" Killua stuttered.

"Killua-kun." Wing called, making Killua look at him. "You should take the Hunter Exam next year. You'll definitely pass. I can gurantee it."

You and Gon smiled and nodded at Killua in agreement. Killua looked at you, Gon and Wing before turning his head away with a slight blush on his cheek. "Maybe. If I feel like it." Killua said.

Gon turned to Wing. "Hey, Wing-san, have you heard of others and if they knew Nen?" Gon asked.

Wing nodded. "Yes. Leorio knew a little about Nen however he is too busy studying for his medical school to practice Nen. Pokkle learned Nen however he is stuggling with Ren." Wing said. "Hisoka and Illumi already knew and mastered Nen from the beginning. Hanzo and Kurapika had already learned Nen from other Nen teachers."

"It looks like Kurapika and Leorio is also working hard!" Gon said.

"Seems like it." Killua answered.

You looked down slightly with a tiny blush on your cheek. "Kurapika, huh...?" You muttered, quietly.

Of course, that silent mutter didn't escape the two males' ear as they turned around and faced you with an unknown expression, making you blink at them.

"(Y/N), did I hear you right? You said "Kurapika" in a barely hearable voice right?" Killua asked with a tiny vein on his forehead and smiled at you. "Don't tell me you've fallen in love with that guy?"

You blushed. "F-F-Fallen in love!? W-What are you talking about!? I-" you said but got cut off.

Gon grabbed your shoulders and shook you repeatedly. "Noo! (Y/N) haven't fulfilled her promise with me yet!" Gon whined. "You promised to kiss me in the lips if you're ready, right?! So don't fall in love with Kurapika!

Killua widen his eyes as he turned to you. "You made that kind of promise with him!?" He asked as Gon let go of you.

Your mind spinned for a moment before finally nodding. Yes, you made that promise with Gon because he asked you to. It was the when the three of you were training, he visited you in your room and asking that kind of promise with him.

You can still remember how desperate his face is that time. How can you decline when he's making that kind of face? Eventually, you agreed but it will happen when you're ready. He seems pretty satisfied with it.

Killua narrowed his eyes and leaned in over your ear. "You're such a moron." He whispered. "Once you made a promise with Gon, you know he'll never shut up about it."

You smiled. "I know." You replied as Killua leaned out away from your ear. "But he's making such a desperate, cute face! How can I refuse to that?"

Killua grew a vein. "You're going to have problems with that someday, idiot." He muttered as he sighed and turned around.

You thought he's finished scolding you but you were proven wrong when Killua turned to look at you with his shoulder with a smirk. "Then, can you promise me the same thing?" Killua asked, making you blush. "Kiss me on the lips when you're ready."

You began to stutter your words because of how suprise, shock, and nervous you are. Killua noticed this and sighed. He turned around fully and grabbed your shoulders, stopping your panic, and look down.

You stared at him at confusion on what he's gonna do. You waited and finally he looked up and looked at you. Then, instantly, it feels like all of your blood began to go in your head, making you're head redder than a tomato.

Killua was doing such a cute face! He have shine in his eyes and resembling a puppy's eyes. His eyes was so desperate like Gon's that time. He was also puffing his cheeks, making pink blush to form on his cheeks.

You stared at shock on Killua's new revealed side. "I-Is this Killua's cute side...!?" You thought. "He's so cute! I-I can't resist such a face! How can these boys know how to make this kind of faces!?"

You finally sighed. "Alright..." You said, in defeat. "But only when I'm ready!"

Killua stop activating his cute side and returned to his normal cool face but the pink blush was still in his cheeks. Killua then smirked mischievously at you. "Got ya." He said.

You puffed your cheeks as you realised you just fallen for Killua's trick. Gon, who was listening to the two of you's conversation the whole time, puffed his cheeks as well.

"Killua! You're so unfair! You can't just make a promise that I already did!" Gon protested.

Killua just closed his eyes and placed his hands behind his head. "Why not? It's my choice." He said and smirked at Gon, who pouts his lips. "Got a problem with that?"

Electric sparked between their eyes, glaring at each other but no hatred was seen in each of them. It's just the normal best friend argument. You knew this but still worries as you can a imagine that they can kill a fly just by merely looking at it.

You sighed as they started their cat and dog argument. Then, you all heard a fake cough coming from Wing. "Love?" Wing asked as he thinked. "Is that the three of you are...in a love triangle?" Wing asked.

You blushed intensily while Gon and Killua stopped their argument. Killua looked at Wing with a smirk. "Wrong! We're in a love squa-!"

He was cut off when a hand slapped his face with so much force that he slightly few towards the other direction, knocking out a few furnitures out of the way. Luckily, Killua landed on a soft couch backwards.

Killua grunted in pain and annoyance as he placed his hand in his nose. He then turned to you, mad. "What was that for, (Y/N)!?" He yelled with slightly muffled voice due to his hand covering his nose.

Yes, you were the one who slapped him. Your face was covered with a large blush. "Sorry! But I was so embarassed, I didn't control myself!" You protested. "We're not on those type of love! Well...Sort of...But still! You don't need to say it!"

Killua sighed in annoyance as removed his hand from his nose, revealing a tiny bruise on the center, and walked back to all of you. "You don't need to do that..." He said.

"Sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't control myself..." You apologized.

Wing sweatdropped as he felt he just made the situation awkward.

Gon, who had been in too much shock on what's happening, tilted his head to the side. "Wha...?"

**********

You, Gon and Killua thanked Wing and bid goodbye and good luck to Zushi and walked back to the Heaven's Arena. Then, you all remembered what Gon announced to you earlier. That he registered for a fight against Hisoka.

"Gon." You called, worried, making Gon turned to you. "I'm worried about your fight with Hisoka."

Gon widen his eyes slightly but smiled at you. "Don't be!" He said, cheerfully as you all stopped and watched him as he punch all around to show that he's capable of fighting Hisoka. "We already trained for months now! Each of us even passed our birthdays! I'm sure I'll be alright!" Gon said.

"True." Killua said and turned to you. "But I can't help but say I'm worried too. You never think properly."

Gon pouted. "Hey! Even if I don't think properly, I'm still strong enough to beat a 200s class fighter!" He said, proud.

You then grabbed his shoulders, making him and Killua look at you. "Think this properly, Gon! You can't just go and fight Hisoka just because you think you're already strong enough!" You yelled. "You need to think properly on this match! You know Hisoka isn't the same level as the previous opponent we fought! You could die!" You yelled. "And if you die, you won't get that kiss from me you wanted!"

Instantly, you realised what you said and quickly covered your mouth and blushed in embarassment. Gon and Killua stared at you, wide-eyed. "S-Sorry...I-I didn't..."

Then, Gon gave you a wide, happy smile. "Are you saying if I think this one properly, you'll kiss me!?" He asked.

"U-Uh...I..." You stuttered but then sighed and smiled slightly. "Maybe..."

"Yes!" Gon yelled as he jumped and kept repeating "(Y/N) will kiss me" in a sing-a-long tone.

Killua grew a vein in the background. "She said "Maybe"!" He added.

Ignoring Killua's comment, Gon turned around and face you. "Don't worry (Y/N), I'll definitely be okay! I won't die! I promise!" He said. "Trust me."

You stared at him for a second and eventually smiled. "Fine..."

"I trust you..."

**********
~End~
**********
A/N :

Oh my...what have I done? Did I just filled this chapter with kisses and desire for kisses? I'm sorry! If you're so uncomfortable with that!

Yes, since one year has passed, obviously, you passed your birthday, now, you, Gon and Killua are thirteen years olds! Not much change there.

Gosh, school is coming up (June 8), I'm so nervous yet so excited! I'll be able to see my friends, classmates and I guess new teachers and classmates? But I wonder if I'll have time to update my story when school is up?

**********

Awesome new people who got candies :

• cheetahgirl103
• raizose
• NonalsCrazy
• Anime_Is_My_Life12
• InfiniteFoodMagic
• michi_naka27
• ilovebooks
• RochelleMae0528
• Killa_zonia
• purple_dild0
• GoDDele_XD1go
• istenemaemagno
• 123sakura123
• yulianicatarino
• stylinsonsenpai
• Mixie_Dragons

**********

Comment Responses (Chapter 31) :

achokawa, total_otaco, DetteDetteTokisaki
= Thank you! I'm always so nervous when reading your comments to see if you like it or not ().

alicebld, ilovebooks
= da'ww...You guys are more cuter!

Atsuka_Wolfcat
= Hmm...let's see...

_BAKA_SENPAI
= Thank you, senpai! So, should I stop giving myself bad "mojos"?

InfiniteFoodMagic
= Here is the chapter and your candy!

shirayuki_z
= Maybe!

Mixie_Dragons
= Here it is!

**********

**Please Wait Patiently for Chapter Thirty Three**

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

17.7K 430 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
420K 13.9K 36
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. You now in a apartment by yourself in a small town by the coast. You grew bo...
107K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...
202 26 8
Leorio has finished his medical residency. He wants to get everyone together for a celebration in beautiful Orida Island. What will happen when Leori...