Our Journey Of LOVE // KTH FF.

Від DarkMind772

It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy fa... Більше

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 ~ 18+
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ~18+
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18~ 18+
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
New Book.....

CHAPTER 22

1.1K 41 2
Від DarkMind772

As Taehyung and Y/N break the hug Mrs.kim and Mr.kim hugged Y/N tight and then hugged Taehyung congratulating soon to be parents .

Mrs.kim: *happy tears* congratulations daughter finally I am going to be grandma again.

Y/N and Taehyung nooded and laughed at there cute reaction.

Everyone congratulate them and celebrated there victory.

Time skip at night.......

In their shared bedroom....

After returning back to there respecter houses Kim's had there dinner. In way to home Taehyung was continuously talking about baby like how he will spoil his child when he/she will born. Y/n was very happy to know that because of her her husband is being happy. Whenever he talk about his child his eyes lite up which didn't get unnoticed by Y/n.

When they reach there house He carried her in his arms and make her sat on dinner table. After having there meal he again carry her to there bedroom.

Y/n: yaa tae put me down I am just two weeks pregnant. *Laugh*

Taehyung: so what even if it is two weeks or two days you are pregnant that's important to me. From now on we are shifting downstairs for nine months. from now on no any work just rest is that clear to you.*strictly*

Y/n: yess captain. *Salute*

Taehyung laughed at her reaction.

Taehyung: now go and get fresh up till then I will prepare normal temperature milk. Mom tell me to give it to you.

He said and left there bedroom while Y/n smile and went inside bathroom.

After few Taehyung entered inside the bedroom with milk in his hands while at the same time Y/n came out from bathroom.

Taehyung: slow down baby come drink this milk.

Y/n came and Taehyung made her sit on bed. He hold the glas and blow it and took the glass near her mouth. Y/n smile and drank the milk.

After drinking milk Taehyung wipe her mouth with his shirt sleeve. He went inside bathroom and fresh up. Soon he came out and saw Y/n was laying on bed scrolling through her phone.

He smiled and lay beside her. He turn off the light and on the small LED lights near there bed.

Y/n put her phone aside and look at him in dim light. He sat on bed and removed her shirt slightly from her belly. He touch her belly and kissed it.

Taehyung: hey my cubs mom dad loves you alot come out fast then we will play games together ok now sleep Bye Bye love you Good night. *Smile and kissed her belly*

Y/n laughed at his cuteness and massage his hairs. After talking with baby more he hugged her waist and put his head on her belly and fell asleep.

Y/n slowly pull him upside and slowly put blanket on both of them. He snuggle in her neck in his sleep and again fell asleep.

Time skip .........

After three months.....

In this three months many things changed Taehyung become very possessive towards Y/n he didn't let her work nore go anywhere without safety. They shifted there bedroom downstairs till her pregnancy. Everyone take care of her like a baby.

On dining table

Y/n: yaa baby I can't eat more. *pout* I am full.

Aara: Y/naaah eat it you didn't eat too much I see. After this you have to go for checkup.

Y/n: yess bhabi I know Taehyung had an important meeting so I guess he won't come so will you take me to doctor. *Puppy eyes*

Aara: *laugh* ya sure baby sis in law I will.

Before Y/n could say anything her phone rang. She saw and pick up her phone to see who called her and saw it's her beloved husband.

Y/n: hello

Taehyung: baby wait there I am coming we will go together. Are you feeling any pain are you fine. *worried*

Y/n: yess I am fine but don't you have meeting??

Taehyung: yess I do but nothing ismore important then you to me. I am coming bye.

Before she could say anything he cut to call. Y/n pout and drank her favourite juice. In these days she become tired easily and her belly is quid revealing compared to other pregnant women's.

Taehyung was worring more so he won't let her go alone to doctor.

Time skip ......

Y/n was standing outside in garden area with aara besides her waiting for Taehyung who himself said to come out he will we right there.

Few minutes later they heared horns voice so she went towards gait with aara.
Taehyung immediately came out and opened front door of car for his wife. She smiled and sat happily.

Aara smiled and said to take care of both. Taehyung drived off to hospital while talking with Y/n. In whole dirve he was asking is she feeling well or not.

Taehyung: let's go we are here.

He come out and opened the door and held her hands to help her. She came out and then Taehyung park his car.

He came towards her and they both went inside for checkup.

In doctor cabin after checkup.

Taehyung: is my wife and our child is ok doctor?? *Worried*

Doctor: yess Mr.Kim both mother and baby are ok there is one good news and bad news.

Y/n: *nervous* what is it doctor??

Taehyung held her hands tightly after seeing her nervousness.

Doctor: the good news is congratulations Mr. And Mrs.kim you are pregnant with twins and it's one girl and another one is boy. *Smile*

Taehyung: REALLY DOCTOR*shout in happiness*

Doctor: yess Mr.kim *smile*

Taehyung look at his wife and saw her in tears. He hugged her tightly and thank her for this wonderful gift.

Taehyung: but what is bad news doctor??

Doctor: bad news is you have to take extra care of Mrs.kim she need extra care compare to other women's. Pregnant with twins is not easy one mistake and you have to loose your one child or Maby both. So take care of her ok.

Taehyung felt a pang inside him but he promised himself that he will take care of his wife and his cubs more then anything.

Taehyung: thank you doctor for informing us.

After that doctor gave them tips regarding twins.

Time skip.....

Taehyung and Y/n entered inside house with a big smile on there face. ishan came running towards Y/n and hugged her legs Y/n bent down and kissed his cheeks.

Taehyung: careful baby. Come ishan Y/n sit on couch.

They both nooded and on couch with others.

Taehyung: guys I have something to tell you all. *Smile widely*

Jin: what is it tae??

Taehyung: as you all know Y/n is pregnant.

Aara: yess so is there any complications??

Taehyung: no bhabi but the thing is Y/nis pregnant with twins you are going to be Uncle and aunty of twins.

She said in cheerful voice while aara and jin jumped in happiness. They both hugged soon to be parents and congrats them.

Ishan: what do you mean by twisn??

Taehyung: ishan baby you are going to have one brother and one sister

Ishan: REALLY*happily shout*

As soon as ishan heared this his forrowed face turn into a big smile.  He hugged Y/n who was sitting beside him and contratulate her.

Ishan: thank you Chachi for this gift.

Y/n: your welcome baby.

Taehyung told everyone about this. They were more happy then befor. It's grate feeling to be parents and here Y/n and Taehyung were experiencing it.

___________________________________________

After two months.......

Now it's Y/N's fifth month. Taehyung took leave from office if it's important then he attend any meeting in company but in other days he works from his laptop.

In these months he always talk with his cubs. These days Taehyung took extrem care of Y/n. He treat her like a baby. In these month her belly looks like she is nine months pregnant. They shifted downstairs for few months.

Whenever jimin and aarya visit Kim's mension they surely take lots of sweets and spoil Y/n while she too became a child after seeing the sweets. Her mood swings are really something which only Taehyung could handle.

Night time.....

Taehyung was doing his work on laptop while Y/n entered inside the bedroom after coming out from washroom.

She came and layed beside him and side his laptop and place her head on his lap. He trailed his fingers in her hairs and massage her scalp.

Taehyung: you tired??

Y/n: yess alot your kids doesn't even let me bath peacefully. *Pout*

Taehyung: oh really I am sorry for that. *He close his laptop and bent near her belly* hey my babis don't hurt mumma like that. She take care of you both be obedient kids ok.

He touch her belly and massage it but suddenly he felt a kick. He was in total shock like what happened but soon come back when he felt an another kick.

He look at his wife with teary eyes and smiled at her.

Taehyung: sweetheart did you see our babies kicked.

Y/n: yess love.

They both hugged eachothers and few tears left from there eyes.

Y/n: stop it love calm down Dont cry this much...

Taehyung: *hugged her more tightly and againg started crying*

They both calm down but soon heared a knock on there door of bedroom.

To Be Continued.......

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

77.5K 3.4K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
18.7K 1.4K 21
Storyline Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...
37.6K 1.2K 41
Welcome to my second book ! ❤️ (Book Completed) TAEMINKOOK × INDIAN --------- DISCLAIMER :- - FANFICTION - - DONT HATE - - SLOW UPDATE - ...
37.3K 1.3K 28
The story of a student and her strict professor •~ Which begins with small fights and ends with lots of love. Y/N a college student has a crush on...