INDIAN MEDICAL FICTION

By smart_girls2

Short stories based on medical imaginations. Its based on Indian Medical system. More

Akhil & Anu
Arjun & Mythili
Akhil & Anu (Part - 2)
Akhil & Anu (Part-3)
Meera
Ranveer & Ananya ( Part - 1)
Ranveer & Ananya (Part-2)
Ranveer & Ananya (part-3)
Shalini
Thanu (Part-1)
Thanu (Part-2)
Thanu (Part-3)
Akhil & Anu
Maya
Akhil & Anu
Akhil & Anu
Meera
Mythu
Sakshi
Vidoy
Daksh & Rupa
Monica
Abinaya- 1
Abinaya-2
Akhil & Anu
Abinaya 3
Mythu
Deepika
Akshay & Tina(Part-1)
Akshay & Tina (Part-2)
Akshay & Tina (Part-3)
Meera
Akhil & Anu
Mythu
Lizzie
Deepika
Neha
Akshay & Tina
Anusha (Part-1)
Anusha (Part-2)
Anusha (Part-3)

Anusha (Part-4)

1.9K 90 37
By smart_girls2

The next day, Sunil came to the hospital early and did his other works quickly. Then he went to her cabin and noticed that she was sitting silently looking at her mobile.

"Good morning" he said and entered in a good mood.

She just smiled weekly at him in return. He noticed that she is upset.

"What happened? Why are you upset in the morning itself?" he asked as he sat beside her and touched her forehead for fever. But it was normal.

"Nothing, my body hurts completely" she replied slowly.

"Wait, let me check your temperature" he said as he thought that she may have internal fever.

"No, I mean my back and thigh hurts. That's it" she replied. He stared at her for a second and still proceeded checking her temperature. And it was little high so he just shrugged it off.

"Shall I ask the nurse to give you ice massage?" he asked politely. She shook her head thinking that it will cause her pain again.

"Why? I will be with her so don't worry" he said as he knows that she hate nurses.

"No, I don't want anything" she replied and sighed.

He silently sat beside her without knowing what to talk further.

"Can you do me a favour?" she asked slowly.

"Yeah, anything for you" he said with enthusiasm.

"Can you please skip today's dose?" she asked very politely. He raised his eyes at her.

"No, just 6 more days" he said. Her eyes are welled up but she controlled herself from letting it fall from her eyes. He noticed it and he tried to distract her from thinking about that.

She was silent throughout the talk but he talked nonstop. After few minutes, he thought to give her two shots so he stood up.

She immediately held his hand and looked at him with fearful eyes.

"Where are you going?" She asked him after knowing clearly what he is upto.

"Going to prepare the shots" he said simply looking at her. She immediately held his hands tightly.

"Please, please don't give me. I beg you please. I don't want today" she let her tears out this time. He was shocked after seeing her cry.

She never throws this much tantrums before shots. He sat beside her and she immediately hugged him and cried her eyes out.

"Hey, what happened to you suddenly?" He asked worriedly.

"Please, I can't handle that pain again. It's still hurting heavily from yesterday, please" she begged and cried her eyes out.

He doesn't know how to convince her. He tried to convince her but she was crying like a child. He could not console her at the same time he can't skip the shots too.

He messaged his personal nurse to come to the room so she came after few minutes. She was shocked to see his doctor was hugging the patient but she knows him well.

Anusha noticed her and started crying heavily.

"Please, leave me, I don't want anything, please" she cried without letting him go from the hug. He caressed her back.

"It's okay relax, nothing. We will do it later, not now calm down" he said wiping her tears out. He also signalled the nurse to prepare the shots silently.

He pulled her head to the opposite side of the nurse and patted her in a comforting way. The nurse without making any sound prepared it.

"Can you lie on my lap and try to sleep. We will talk about this later after you wake up" he asked her.

She trusted him and slowly layed her head on his lap still crying. He caressed her hairs in a soothing manner.

He held her hips lightly with his one hand and signalled the nurse to proceed.

The nurse pulled her pants and panties down fastly and wiped her skin over the red spot in a hurry.

Anusha realised what they are doing and screamed immediately. She tried her maximum to move away from him but he held her legs and hips with both his hands.

The painful heart-clenching scream echoed all over the room when she felt a sharp needle pierced through the already painful spot.

"Do it slowly" he yelled. The nurse pushed the plunger slowly and soon pulled it out and rubbed her skin lightly.

She again wiped the same side as she was lying on one side.

"Please please leave me" Anusha cried heavily. His heart was beating fast in fear. He didn't see someone cry like this for an injection so far.

The nurse quickly poked her skin again and did the injection slowly.

"Go and bring ice cubes fast" he said to her. She immediately ran out of the room.

"Anusha, please don't cry like this. Don't waste your energy" he tried to wipe her tears but she was adamant and was crying louder like a child.

The nurse came with ice cubes and started massaging all over her butt. It made her scream more asking them continuously to leave her alone.

After few minutes, she was done and went out. He just sat there while patting her shoulder and trying to convince her.

"Please stop crying, you will faint again" he whispered.

After few more minutes of convincing, she slept in his lap with her hiccups. He felt sad for her.

He slowly pulled her head to the pillow and made her sleep comfortably. He sighed and went out to continue his work.

After 2 hours, he came to her room and saw that she was lying there exhausted.

She was holding her stomach and her knees are bend to her chest. She was all curled up like a ball.

"What happened? Why didn't you call me if you're in pain?" he asked immediately moving towards her.

"Got my periods" she replied while gritting her teeth as she tried to control her pain.

"What will you do every month? You take painkillers?" he asked worriedly.

"No, it's very high this time" she replied as she closed her eyes in pain.

"Maybe due to the medicines. Your body is completely going through so many things these past days. So what you want now? Shall I call a gyn?" he asked her.

"No, just give me some painkillers" she replied.

"But it will take hours to subside your pain. Can you take a small shot?" he asked her.

"No, I don't want anymore pain" she said weakly.

"I will give it in your arm. It will be very effective and you can sleep after that" he said while trying to convince her. But she is in heavy pain so she just nodded her head.

He quickly prepared the shot and went to her. He pulled her sleeves up from her hand and wiped her skin. She closed her eyes.

He gently injected her and plunged the medicine down. She hissed in pain. He rubbed her skin and discarded the needle.

He messaged the nurse to bring heating pad.

"Can you lie on your back? Let's try heating pad for sometime" he asked her. She shook her head.

"My back hurts more than anything" she whispered.

"Okay, lay on your stomach then" he said and she slowly did.

After nurse comes, he placed the pad under her abdomen and asked her to sleep for sometime.

She was in a complete rollercoaster mood from the morning because of her periods.

He sighed as he thought that still two more doses are pending today. She will definitely throw a full set of tantrums like a child. He went out.

In the afternoon, she texted him to come to her room when he is free. He read the message and immediately went to her room. She was lying on her side.

"What happened? Still cramps?" he asked her as he moved towards her.

"No, pain is reduced but bleeding is heavy like I have to change my pad for every 2 hours" she whispered. She was completely uncomfortable lying there.

Without wasting a minute, he took his phone and went out without saying anything.

After few minutes, he came with a 30 year old female gynecologist. Anusha sighed.

He explained everything to her about the medicines he is giving her and her present situation.

"I will give injection for her heavy bleeding but after this treatment, we need to do ultrasound to check for any deformity" she said and checked her pulse rate.

"I don't want any injection please, is there any tablet?" Anusha asked reluctant.

"No, tablets will act slowly and you will lose more blood then you will be in danger" she whispered.

"Oh god" she sighed. He looked at her sadly.

The doctor went and prepared the needle in few minutes and came towards her.

"Can you please lay on your stomach" she whispered holding a wipe.

Anusha looked at Sunil for help. He shook his head.

"Can you do it in her thigh?" He asked her. She nodded her head as it is not a big issue.

He made her sit in a bed slowly and pulled her pants down till her mid thigh. She closed her eyes and rested her head in the pillow all tired.

She felt a wipe followed by a sharp pain. She clenched her muscles in pain. He held her thighs tightly. She slowly removed it and wiped her skin.

Then she went out after asking him to take care of her.

"Why do I have to endure this much pain?" she whispered as her eyes got teary.

He hugged her slowly and let her rest for few minutes.

"Relax, don't worry, everything is for your good" he whispered while rubbing her shoulder.

He thought to give the remaining shot in the evening as she is already in pain now.

"Will you please skip the other 2 shots today?" she asked cutely without separating from him. He sighed.

"If I can, I will definitely do it for you but I can't. I'm sorry" he whispered.

"Don't stress yourself much baby, just few days then you will be free like a bird. I assure you" he said.

The words really had a magic in her body. She felt comfortable and relaxed.

They both have feelings and they both even know that but still they are waiting for a good situation to talk about that.

In the evening, he came back with a nurse and looked at her.

"How is the bleeding now?" he asked her. She looked at the nurse and got scared immediately.

"Please I don't want it now. I will take it after sometime" she whispered immediately. He sighed.

"Anusha please understand your situation. Don't throw any tantrums for this. It's just 5 minutes pain, try to endure it. I can understand your situation but I can't skip this. You know this well still why are you arguing with me?" he said calmly as he doesn't want to sound rude.

"It's not 5 minute pain thing, it's freaking hurting me the whole day. You won't understand it" she yelled. He relaxed himself and sat beside her.

"Okay relax, come on hug me you won't feel anything" he said pulling her up. She glared at him at first but without having any other options she hugged him.

Her eyes immediately started tearing and she cried before even injecting. He was rubbing her body and slowly moving front and back to comfort her.

He slowly pulled her pants and panties only little down as she is on her periods. The nurse quickly rubbed her upper butt cheek and inserted the needle.

She sobbed heavily in pain and tried to move from his hold but he held her tightly.

She quickly did it and injected the another one. She screamed again and begged them to leave her. Finally, the nurse did it and went out of the room leaving them alone.

"Shhh, don't cry baby" he whispered continuously. She cried her eyes out and after few minutes, she wiped her tears and looked at him slowly.

"I love you" she said inbetween her pain. He smiled at her.

"Love you too baby. Let's talk about these later, please stop crying" he said while wiping her running tears. She nodded her head.

"Now tell me, how is your bleeding now?" he asked slowly.

"Light bleeding" she whispered. He hummed.

They both layed down in the bed for few minutes slowly hugging each other and he went out later to continue his work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 938 49
One shots. Short stories. You know? If you have any ideas, let me know. ❤
35.4K 1.7K 23
•Short stories collection• which are living in my head rentfree and now I'm going to share with you all Trust me you'll love it.
22.3K 277 36
doctor husband who is strict and shy ,innocent wife.
730 19 14
just random one shots and short stories