A Leap of Faith (Miles Morale...

Od Psycho_Bacon31

Seeing as the new movie came out, I decided make my own story with Miles. Because I know Everyone is going af... Vรญce

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12 (NEW MOVIE SPOLIERS START HERE โš ๏ธ)

1.8K 73 99
Od Psycho_Bacon31

Let's do things differently this time.

So differently!

Their names were Miles Morales and Y/n Ohnn.

Miles was bitten by a radioactive spider, while Y/n built a suit based on how Spider-Man would work.

And they're not the only ones...

They both haven't always had it easy...

And they're not the only ones.

They have each other. But sometimes...I wonder if they're on their own.

But they're not the only ones.

You think you know the rest...You don't...

I thought I knew the rest but...I didn't.

I didn't want to them...but I did...

And they're not the only ones...

"Hey!! Stealth Leopard!! Gwen!!"

The sounds of drums increasing drowned out the voices of Gwen's band members as she was letting out her anger on her drums. Before she stopped.

"Is the song over? Seems over..." Gwen huffed as she was confused why everyone was staring at her.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked

"Dude, you don't hang out. And you don't want to talk-"

"I didn't join a band so I could talk about my feelings!" Gwen interrupted in a angered tone.

"Well I did..."

"I joined it so I could hit my feelings with sticks!!" Gwen continued, about to play some more, but her band member stopped her.

"Yo, if you don't tell someone what's going on...you're gonna snap-"

"I'm fine!" Gwen cutoff quickly, getting irritated now.

"That's not how someone who's "fine" would say that."

"You say- I'm great! Thanks! How are you-"

"I'm great!! Thanks." Gwen said sarcastically as she drew aside the drums, getting up and grabbing her bag to leave. "How are you." She hissed, leaving the band.

"Gwen, come on!"

"I don't get you man..."

"You're right!!" Gwen snapped back, leaving through the doors, and onto the streets to go home on the subway.

I always wanted to be in a band...

Guess I just never found the right one.

In this line of work? You always find out the solo act.

Before Miles and...his Y/n...

There was Peter and...My Y/n...

Gwen stared out the subway as she remembered memories with her best friend and her partner. She remembered how they came to her house almost every day for dinner...

"I think they look great! Is that...Dangerous Menace?" Gwen asked, looking through Peter's phone of pictures of Ghost Spider. Or her.

"I don't know...She seems like a good guy?" Peter mumbled and Y/n agreed.

"Yeah, she seems like she wants to help. Plus, she sounds so nice!" Y/n smiled as they wrapped their arms around Gwen's shoulders, and Gwen blushed.

"Why wear a mask if you've got nothing to hide?" Gwen's father scoffed, not trusting this Spider-Woman.

"Alright no politics at the dinner table." May said, making Y/n laugh as they sat down in a chair.

"Thank you May." Gwen rolled her eyes, before taking Y/n's hand in hers, bowing her head.

But they didn't really know me...

And I didn't really know them either...

"Hey Y/n, heard you got a thing for the blonde freak!!" Ned sneered as Y/n backed away from the bully.

"I-I don't...I..." Y/n stuttered as Ned back them against the locker, before Peter glared at Ned, pushing him back.

"Leave them alone Ned! It's none of your business." He tried to defend the H/c and s/h/c teen. But Ned just threw him into the locker.

"Hey!! Touch him again Ned! You leave both of them alone!" Gwen said as she quickly rushed to their rescue, pushing Ned back harshly.

"Whatever." Ned laughed, walking away. Gwen helped up Peter, then lent a hand to Y/n.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah...Thanks Gwen..." Y/n smiled, blush tinted their cheeks.

Until it was too late...

"Hey Gwen!"

"Hey." Gwen nodded, before smiling as they watched Y/n come walking over to her.

"Gwen! I'm so glad you wanted to come to the dance with me...I honestly thought you'd say no..." Y/n sighed, but Gwen just shook their head with a smile.

"Although parties aren't my thing...I know how much you wanted to go with me..." Gwen softly giggled, wrapping her arm around Y/n's waist.

"And I can't thank you enough! My foster parents really wanted me to go...and I didn't want to go alone..." Y/n said with a breath of relief.

"You're such a dork." Gwen laughed, before realizing Peter wasn't here., "Where's Peter?"

"I don't know. I've been looking for him for 10 minutes now." Y/n frowned as they locked hands with Gwen's to search for their friend.

It wasn't before a giant Komodo dragon came bursting out of the ground. Screeching and hissing as it attacked everything in sight. Mainly Ned.

"Y/n you need to leave now!!" Gwen said as she shoved Y/n to safety. Before Y/n could go back for Gwen, they were swept away by the rushing screaming people.

Gwen, now dressed as Ghost Spider, fought with the Mutated Lizard. Kicking it into some metal poles, and it tried to get up. Only to be smacked down by debris...

The lizard's scaly skin slowly began to turn into a human one...

"What? No..." Gwen panicked as she lifted rocks off Peter, taking him in her arms, "No no no no no no...what did you do...?"

"I just...wanted to be special...like you...Gwen..." Peter mumbled as he tried to lift up Gwen's mask, making her panic.

"Gwen? Who's Gwen?" She tried to play dumb, stopping Peter from taking off her mask.

"Don't worry...Everything's gonna be okay...Take care of Y/n for me...take care of each other no matter what...Promise me..." Peter began to close his eyes.

"Don't! Don't go!!" Gwen begged, desperately trying to get him to hold on a little longer.

"Everything's gonna be okay..." Peter said softly. No longer breathing.

"Oh Peter..." Gwen cried as she held him close. Having no words to describe how she felt in this moment.

Gwen then perked up as she watched as her father approached and point a gun at her. Reluctantly she swung away before her father could apprehend her.

"Hey, Hey!!" Her father then saw Peter and dropped to his knees in shock, "Peter...?"

And as if the universe couldn't hate me more after that...I lost someone else...

Gwen hissed as she struggled against the clocks whirring gears, her webs being shot down trying to keep Y/n from falling down to their death, while also chocking the Green Goblin of her dimension with the webs, as he too chocked her.

Not to mention her foot was lodged into the gears, making her feel her foot slowly become crushed.

"GWEN!!" Y/n called out, absolutely terrified as they hung there in the air, watching Gwen and the Green Goblin practically kill each other.

It wasn't before a gear broke off, freeing Gwen's foot, but cutting off the web Y/n was hanging on too. Sending them hurdling down, along with all the gears.

"Y/N!!" Gwen cried out, as she watched Y/n fall down. Completely forgetting the Green Goblin, Gwen swiftly jumped down towards Y/n, desperately trying to get to them.

It was almost like slow motion and Gwen reached out a hand for Y/n, but even she knew that Y/n wouldn't be able to reach it. So instead, she shot out a web. In hopes to pull them up.

Once Gwen felt the web land on Y/n, she caught herself by hanging on the pole, stopping Y/n from hitting the ground.

But a sickening crack was heard...

Gwen quickly stuck her web on the pole she held on, and fell down to check up on Y/n...but.

Y/n didn't move.

Gwen took off her mask, breathing heavily as she stared down at Y/n's limp form, grabbing onto them, and holding them delicately as she ripped off her web.

"Y/n...? Hey! Y/n?!" Gwen began to freak out as Y/n wasn't responding, nor moving.

"Breathe...hey...You're ok...Come on." Gwen cried out desperately for them to wake up, caressing their face gently.

"No no no no no no...not again- Stay with me, Stay with me!! You stay with me!! Y/n...Y/n!!" Gwen shook uncontrollably as she watched Y/n's nose bleed. Yet still no movement.

"No please!! Please- Please!!" Gwen cried as she brought Y/n close to her, refusing to let go. All she could do was wail out Y/n's name desperately. Wanting them to come back.

But they didn't...

And soon Gwen had to let go.

I never really made another friend...or got close to anyone after that...

Except two.

But they're not here.

And there's no way to get there...

"Hush your mouths as Captain George Stacy leads the Manhunt for Spider-Woman! Who is she? And why won't she show her face?!"

"Peter Parker and Y/n L/n, innocent kids-"

"I've known May and Ben Parker for twelve years...and I knew Y/n's foster parents!! Peter Parker and Y/n L/n ate at my table!! They were my daughter's best friends!! And Y/n was...so much more to her...And I will not rest until I find this Spider-Woman!!"

I feel so alone.

I miss them both...

Even if Y/n isn't...MY Y/n...I still care, you know? And Miles is just something else...

Both them of are good people...

And I wish that I could just-

See Miles and Y/n all over again.

Even if it meant I would spazzed out and glitch.

Well...

People always say be careful what you wish for...
—————————————————————————

The beginning...OF THE SECOND MOVIE!!

I was gonna write out Gwen's whole bit, but I decided to just cut it off early so that I can go ahead and began to write with Miles and Y/n and their whole POV.

The last part that wrote was added in by me, plus the obvious other parts!! So it's not as accurate from the movie. But still the same-

If you didn't know before then I'll give one last warning- SPIDER-MAN ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE MOVIE SPOILERS AHEAD⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

But besides this chapter being short, I hope you enjoyed it😎

Now. HAVE SOME SPIDER-MAN NOIR ART!!

Ok that's all!!

Have a good day/night!! And until next chapter!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

193K 2.9K 28
"Multiverse is just an theory. Like in another dimension i probably done something what has cost me MY life." were most famous words from your father...
24.6K 1K 28
๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐„๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ญ-๐ฌ๐จ-๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
325K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...
44.3K 1.3K 9
๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜€.