Chapter 4

It felt like hours as Y/n was just swinging, and sticking to the walls. Testing the suit past any limits. Well, until they took a small break as they sat above a subway entrance, the sky gone completely dark by now. They were enjoying their time staring at the stars too.

Then, they heard a sound. Quickly they hid as they stared down at-

"Miles....?" Y/n whispers as they watched Miles desperately rub down the subway. Out of curiosity and worry, Y/n followed him. Trying to be sneaky as possible. Y/n watched as he got on a subway, and they quickly magnetized themself to the train until Miles got off, walking IN the railroad path.

"Where is he going...?" Y/n muttered as they stuck themself above him, following him down a secret path with some graffiti art.

That's when Y/n saw it.

That same spider...that their brother contained...but what is it doing down here...?

"It's a normal Spider." Miles mumbled as he got closer to it, "It's like, boring how normal this spider is-"

The spider glitched as Miles poking it, making Miles freak out and back away from it. Y/n perked up as they heard screeching down further, and Miles seem to as well.

Y/n didn't like this.

And they didn't need Spider senses to tell them that.

Miles continued on walking, and Y/n kept following. Miles seemed to flinching and wincing the farther he went down this rabbit hole. And Y/n, read the labels...

Alchemax...this...this is where John worked...

Y/n suddenly heard more screeching, and could here it getting closer specifically near the glass where Miles stood in confusion.

"MILES MOVE!!" Y/n shouts as they jumped down and pushed him to the ground as a flying green goblin crashed through the window.

Miles freaked out, and removed himself from Y/n's hold, hiding himself.

"W-who are you and how do you-"

"Survive now. Questions later." Y/n simply told him as their breathing got shallow from the dust in the air.

"Norman, listen to me." Spider-Man's voice echoed, making both Y/n and smiles perk up.

"I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension.  Brooklyn is not zoned for that." Spider-Man said to the green goblin as he stomped towards him.

"It's not up to me!!" He hissed

"Is that green goblin?!" Miles whispered in shock.

"No it's Santa Clause- OF COURSE ITS THE GREEN GOBLIN MILES!!" Y/n whispered shouted to him, before apologizing, "Sorry. I've had a rough day."

"WHY WONT YOU QUIT?!" Green Goblin yelled at Spider-man as he went to attack him, only for spider man to kick him.

"I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black hole. Staten Island maybe, not Brooklyn."
Spider-Man responded

"I think I'm gonna go." Miles whispered as he tried to back away. And Y/n just nodded, sure they like to study Spider-Man's fights and his tactics for their own knowledge. Buttttt....even this was too risky for them.

"OH SHIT-" Y/n jumped up and shot a web at Miles to pull him forward as a piece of metal was launched at them. Hah!! Who needs spider senses when you got fast reflexes!!

"Wow- Thanks..." Miles said in relief. But before Y/n could respond, the metal they were on was lifted into the air and Miles hung on desperately. Y/n grabbed his hand but Green goblin hit the metal making them slip and fall onto the ground.