✰ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕣π•ͺ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 ✰ - m...

By giyuusnumberonebae

𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕣π•ͺ (𝕒𝕕𝕛.) - 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕣 π•π•šπ•₯ 𝕓π•ͺ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 ✰ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 (π•Ÿ.) 𝕒 π•€π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕠𝕓𝕀𝕔�... More

1. ✰ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣 ✰
2. ✰ π•™π•’π•€π•™π•šπ•£π•’ ✰
4. ΰΌ„ π•š π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•šπ•₯ π•žπ• π•£π•– ΰΌ„
5. ✰ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕀 ✰
6. ✰ π•€π•‘π•šπ•”π•’ ✰
7. ΰΌ„ π•žπ•’π•€π•€π•’π•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ•–π•žπ• π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ΰΌ„
8. ΰΌ„ π•¨π•™π•šπ•€π•‘π•–π•£π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•• / π•§π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•π•π•’ ΰΌ„
9. ✰ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•žπ•– ✰
10. ✰ 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕀𝕙? ✰
11. ΰΌ„ 𝕀𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕑π•ͺ 𝕀π•₯π•’π•£π•˜π•’π•«π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ ΰΌ„
12. ΰΌ„ π•€π•šπ•”π•œ / π••π•£π•–π•’π•ž / 𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕕 ΰΌ„
13. ✰ π•š 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 ✰
14. ✰ 𝕀π•₯π•’π•£π•˜π•šπ•£π• ✰
15. ΰΌ„ 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ / π••π•£π•¦π•˜ ΰΌ„
16. ΰΌ„ 𝕙𝕠π•₯ π•€π•‘π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ ΰΌ„
17. ✰ 𝕨𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•₯π•’π•π•œ. ✰
18. ✰ π•žπ•ͺ π•˜π• π•£π•˜π•–π• π•¦π•€ π•˜π•šπ•£π• ✰
β˜…β˜† π•Šβ„™π”Όβ„‚π•€π”Έπ•ƒ β˜†β˜…
19. ΰΌ„ π•€π•¦π•£π•‘π•£π•šπ•€π•–? ΰΌ„

3. ΰΌ„ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 ΰΌ„

2.2K 43 141
By giyuusnumberonebae

_____________________________

Muichiro POV

L/N seems to be a sweet girl. We are sitting outside, looking at the stars? Right, that is why she asked me to come out here with her. Though I am tired, I sit outside with her and watch the stars with her. We had a conversation a few moments ago, I think.

I have Ginko stay near me to remember some of the conversations for me, so I can practice remembering things, but it doesn't really work. Ginko sits on a pole with a jealous face.

I am extremely tired.

"Thank you for sharing this moment with me, Tokito. My-" is all I hear before falling asleep.

short time skip

I wake up to a bit of sun shining into my eyes through the window in my room. Where am I? Oh, I am in the estate that Master gave me with that girl... what was her name again?

"Ginko, what is the girls name who I live with now?"

"Y/N L/N, she is quite annoying!! I do not like you spending time with her!! Her crow is absolutely insolent!!" Ginko caws over to me, answering more than just my question.

I give her a nod, and then get up to get ready. I need to train. I need to get stronger. I get ready and grab my sword, putting it in my belt.

After struggling to find my way through the estate to the training area, I find the girl there. I think Ginko said her name is L/N.

She is absolutely destroying the training dummy that stands infront of her. Her face goes from scrunched angrily to a calmer face. It looks like she is trying to focus on her breathing technique while attacking. Maybe she isn't doing it how she wants to.

I shrug it off, as it isn't really my problem.

I begin to stretch, since it is important to before you go out for a battle or before you train. It is important to stretch every day. I don't remember learning this, but I do know it. I finish stretching and begin my training.

I forget how long it has been since I started training. Have I eaten today? I am not sure. We both began stamina training together. I don't remember why we started to train together.

It is past sundown, and we are still going. She begins to pant, showing her exhaustion. However, she keeps pushing.

"Come the fuck on..." She says before stopping. She starts coughing, blood splatting all over the ground. She pauses, then focuses on her breathing. She goes back to training after that.

She is pushing herself hard. I usually stop after coughing up blood, but the fact she is still going is quite impressive. However, I don't want to deal with a passed-out girl.

"It is time to stop. We need to eat." With that, she stops, and we both walk back to the estate. "Ginko, can you please pick us up something to eat? Something nearby." I say to my crow, helping the tired Hashira sit down.

I sit down next to her and stretch myself a bit before closing my eyes.

short time skip

"Tokito, the food is here. Please wake up." She lightly shakes me awake. We begin to eat. What happened before I dozed off? Oh well, I don't care much.

I look at my hands to find that they have been wrapped up. I ball my hands into fists. I must have gotten blisters. Did I train before this? I glance over at the girl infront of me, to find that hers are wrapped as well.

"Were we training?" I ask her in-between bites.

"Yes." She replies. She sounds exhausted.

"How long?" I hurriedly asked before losing my memory of it.

"You trained for eleven hours. I trained for thirteen."

I nod. My mind becomes hazy as I finish my food.

"Uhh.. Tokito? Are you okay" I hear a voice say.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay? You're zoning out."

"Oh. Yes. You look familiar. Who are you again?"

She sighs. "Y/N L/N. We need to work on your memory. We will go to the butterfly estate. Starting tomorrow. Is that okay? I will remind you." She says with a small smile.

"Okay." I look at her.

I wish my mind could remember like how my body does. My body is angry, but what about? I need to find out. Maybe this will be good for me...

L/N finishes her food and immediately falls asleep right where she is sitting. What a sight. I wonder how someone can fall asleep so easily.

Oh wait. I can.

I can just leave her out here, right? It should be okay... I begin to get up, but a crow appears near me.

"Please take Master L/N back to her room!!" It caws out while attempting to be quiet. "No."

"Take her please!!!"

"I said no."

"I'll have you make your favorite food tomorrow!!!"

"I don't know where it is."

"I will show you the way." I have to carry her to the room. I pick her up trying to not wake her. I don't think she will react well seeing me holding her.

Her crow takes me to her room, and I place her in her bed. I cover her up with the blanket there and then leave the room.

I begin to search for my room. I can't find it. Somehow, I end up back to L/N's room. I sigh, wanting to sleep in my bed. I am not sure of where my crow is, so I can't even ask her for directions.

I decide that sleeping on L/N's floor is the best option. I lie on a rug on her floor, turning my back to her. Quickly, I drift off to sleep.

short time skip to morning.

My eyes open. Where am I? Is this my room? I turn over and look at the girl sleeping a few feet away from me on her bed.

I'm in her room. How'd I get here? I really don't know. I sit up to look at her better. What is her name?

I sit there with nothing coming to my mind as I try to remember who she is.

Wait. Her last name is L/N. I remembered!!

After I finally figure it out, she wakes up and sees me. She sits up, startled.

"Tokito!! What are you doing in my room?! Wait.. how did I get here!?"

"I don't know."

"How long have you been here?!"

"I woke up in here."

She pauses and puts on a thinking face. "Did you carry me here and forget where your room was so you fell asleep?"

"That seems to be the most logical reasoning."

We both sit, with confused stares to each other. I hear a sigh come from her. "Get up. I will show you to your room. We both are still in dirty training clothes." She says before pulling the covers off and getting up.

I stand from the floor, following her. We make it to my room and she begins to speak. "Please get cleaned up. We have to head to the butterfly estate." She says before closing the door.

Memory training? This could be good. Before forgetting, I begin to get ready. I run the bath and put some of the bubble bath soap that sat on the shelf in there, and I take off the clothes that I had on. Did I sleep in these? They are training clothes...

I get in the bath, and sit there. My mind begins getting hazy. "Master Tokito, don't forget to wash yourself and your hair!!" A crow calls out to me. Ginko, isn't it?

I wash my body and my hair in a hurry before I forget again.

Afterwards, I feel through my hair. It is tangled badly. What was I told to do when my hair gets like this...?

"Ginko. Go get an assistant. I need someone to fix my hair."

"There are no assistants here, Master. I will not be getting L/N!!!"

"Go get her."

"No!!"

"Go get her now."

"No!!"

"Do it now." There is a pause from the both of us. My crow looks away pouting.

"Please?"

"Okay!!!" She caws out without another rebuttal.

After a few moments, someone begins knocking on the door.

"Tokito, its L/N. You called for me to fix your hair?"

I did? I run my hands through my hair feeling the tangles. I did.

"Come in."

My back is facing the door, so she can't see my face.

"Is it okay for me to come closer?" She asks. I am guessing that she is doing that in a way of being respectful, maybe because I am taking a bath?

"Yes. Please fix my hair. I forgot what to do with it when it gets like this."

"It's tangled. Do you have a hair brush?"

"I don't know."

I hear an audible sigh from her. She begins looking through the bathroom. I turn my head over my shoulder and watch her. She is already dressed for the day. I can smell her from all the way over here. She smells sweet.. what was that scent called again? It smells super familiar.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for a brush."

"Oh, okay."

After she looks in a drawer, she pulls something out. I'm guessing it was the brush she was talking about. I will forget anyways. She also pulls out a bottle.

She walks over to me, then begins laughing.

"You still take bubble baths!!!??? That's too cute!! I wouldn't expect Muichiro Tokito to remember to put bubble bath in his water!!" She says with a big smile on her face.

"I asked you to fix my hair, not comment on my bath." I reply, giving her my back again.

I feel disappoint radiate off of her body. Did I hurt her feelings? Maybe I should apologize...

"I'm sorry. Thank you for being willing enough to do this for me."

I feel her smile. That means happy, if I remember correctly. I hope.

"You're welcome."

She grabs my hair and works in sections. She puts some cream in it and then brushes through it.

"Tokito, turn your face towards me." I turn my head over my shoulder. She takes one hand, holding the bottom half of my face while she brushes my bangs out. I feel my face heat up a bit. What is this feeling?

My mind becomes a daze.

After awhile, she begins to hit me with the brush.

"Tokito!!! I'm talking to you!! Stop ignoring me!!"

"What?"

"Can I braid it?" She asks, resting the hand with the thing in it on my shoulder, her other on the tub.

What is that again? I zone out trying to think.

"TOKITO!!" She screams and hits me with the thing. What was it? I forgot. I jumped a bit in response.

"What the hell do you want!!"

"Can I braid your hair???" She asks. Oh. That's what we were talking about.

"Sure. Whatever that is."

I feel her working in my hair in the back. It feels... nice? Yes, Masters wife told me about it. Was it his wife...?

After a few minutes, she begins to speak.

"All done!! I hope you like it. I will leave so you can finish getting ready." Sweetness radiates off of her voice.

She begins walking out the door. "L/N?" I turn and look at her before she leaves.

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

She smiles and closes the door.

This is odd to me. I am starting to remember a few things, but I still haven't gotten to the core memories.

I look in the mirror. This hairstyle looks familiar. I think I like it.

I finish getting ready and walk around the estate trying to remember where to go. After twenty or do minutes, I finally find it.

"Are you ready to go? I have sent my crow to the Butterfly estate to notify her we are coming. She doesn't mind." She says while looking at me.

"Why are we going there? Did Master send us on a mission?"

"No, Tokito. It's for your memory training."

"Oh. I forgot."

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
132K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
21.5K 343 49
After a fight with a demon, (Y/N) changed and soon, she became a hashira. She had an ability in her...something strange, weird but yet beautiful when...
74.6K 2.5K 65
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...