𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴 + 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮ₘᵢₗₑₛ ₘₒ...

By heluvv_peppapig

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ☆.。.:* What happens when Jonah finds out that her boyfriend is a new spide... More

𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 + 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞
01:01
01:02
01:03
01:04
01:05
01:06
01:08
01:09
01:10
01:11
01:12
01:13
01:14
01:15
01:16
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞
02:01
02:02
02:03
02:04

01:07

1.3K 43 4
By heluvv_peppapig

heluvv_peppapig

𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘺
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ, ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀꜱꜰ."
___________

That same day as that public ceremony, I took off my suit, and dressed in joggers and a hoodie. I was at Peter's grave balling my eyes out, when I heard someone walk up behind me. Luckily I had my mask, so I quickly pulled down my mask.

I saw somebody in a poor looking Spider-Man suit walk behind me. He took the mask off, and it was no one other than Miles Morales.

"Oh it's you.", I said with a slight attitude as a turned back around facing the grave that had "Peter Park" embedded on it.

"I'm sorry Mr.Parker and Spider-Girl.", Miles apologized to us before he began talking again,

"That thing you gave me, the key, I think I really messed it up.", I heard Miles mutter, as I heard him pulling something out of his pocket, which I assume is the 'goober'.

I turned my head towards Miles. As I held my tongue, I held my hand out, signaling him to give me the goober. He put it in my hand before speaking again.

"I wanna do what he asked, I really do.", He paused before looked at me and stared speaking again, "But I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm the guy.", he told me. I examined to goober before looking up at him, and seeing someone behind him.

"Hey kid-", Me and the man said at the same time, before Miles shocked the man, causing him to pass out.

Since the man shot a web at Miles trying to pull the boy towards him, Miles was about to fall. I instantly shot a web at him, saving him from his fall.

"Are you okay?", I asked him, before he ran towards the man.

"What did I do to him?", Miles asked while he was pulling the webs off of the costume. I ran by Miles side, before my spider sense started to go off.

He is just like us.

"Anything is possible at this point.", I stated as I rolled my eyes. I knew about the dimensions thing since a year ago, but I didn't really have time to think about how many Spider-men and women are out there.

Suddenly, my spider-senses kicked in again.

"Hey kid, put on your mask.", I whispered to him as calm as I could.

He quickly slid the mask over his face, before a light was flashed onto us.

"What are you doing over there?", a random policeman asked us, as he shined a light at us.

"Eating candy and drinking beer, the fuck it look like we doin'?", I asked, obviously annoyed.

"Freeze! P.D.N.Y.", another officer told us. Miles held his hands up while I just stood there. I hated officers and the officers hated me.

"When I say run , I'll be pick up the spider person and you'll lead the way." "I trust you Miles.", I whispered as I instructed to Miles, before counting down.

"1."

"2."

"3."

"RUN!", I screamed as I picked up the man and ran behind Miles.

"Stop!", a lady officer demanded as all of the officers ran behind me.

"Spider-Girl drop the body!", the officer demanded as me and Miles ran.

Miles came to a stop, making me stop as well. I looked down before speaking. "Hold on tight!", I told Miles as I wrapped my free hand around his waist, and swinging from wall to wall.

Miles screamed in my ear, causing me to accidentally pull my web from the wall, As we started to fall down, I quickly reattached my web to a train and swung.

Since the train was moving, I didn't have to swing from one place to another, but Miles was screaming because we were riding above traffic.

"What da?", the man quietly asked, as he was slowly waking back up.

"I'm gonna die!", Miles screamed as he dragged the word die. At that point, I bursted out laughing.

"Looks like a child dressed as Spider-Man, is a dragging a homeless corpse behind a train.", I heard a cop speak into the cop car's radio. So they just forgot about me huh?

The cops were driving after us, and the man finally woke up.

"Yes! I didn't kill you!", Miles rejoiced looking at the man.

"Who are you?", the man asked Miles and vice versa.

"Why everyone forgetting about me?", I said trying to pay attention to what I was doing. Miles and the man kept arguing in my ear. At that point I was tired of hearing it, so I unattached my web. Causing us to fall. Miles and the man fell on their back, while I fell on my feet.

"Just walk around us." I announced as I was rubbing my shoulder that the man was on. He was heavier than the people on 'My 600 Pound Life'.

"I know somewhere we can take him.", Miles suggested as he got back up.

"Give me the address and I'll come check it out in the morning.", I stated with a bit of tiredness laced in my voice. I hand him a crumbled piece of paper and pen I found on the ground. Miles had bended down to write the address down and I had took it and put in my hoodie.

I ran home towards my dad's house and climbed in through the window, took off my mask and clothes, put on a baggy shirt and shorts, and went to sleep.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna figure out who that man is.

How are you lovely ppl doing ??

Who do you guys think the man is?

When will Miles figure out that Jonah is Spider-Girl?

Thank you guys so much for 1k views 😩.

I couldn't have done it without y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 19.8K 41
𝕄𝕀𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕏 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕆ℂ ♡ | 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 .・✫・゜・。 ━━━━━━━━━ ➛ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤...
29.2K 827 19
HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʙɪᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴢᴀ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ...
132K 1.7K 29
What if things had gone differently? What if the blond Peter Parker of Earth 1610 got to train Miles like he said he would? What if Miles had already...