02:01

-3rd person-  ____________________

-3rd person-
____________________

"Making her first big appearance, performing her global hit "Find Your Wings", give it up for Jo!", Jonah heard Jimmy Fallon announced as a crowd cheered.

Jonah took a deep breath before she heard the instrumental playing.

Within a year, Jonah's music career has finally took off as she hoped it to.

She even won a Grammy in the Best New Artist category.

The instrumental of the song played throughout the building.

1 minute and 14 seconds later, the vocals began to play. Harmonizing and sounding heavenly, all-in-one.

"Hey you! Whatcha doing? And why you're running?", Jonah sung angelically as she sat on a stool. Her back-up singers sung with her, making everything fall in place.

As Jonah sung, she felt her heartbeat getting less loud, being that she was nervous before.

She made sure to look at the crowd snd tried to keep them entertained during her performance.

After she was done, she saw Jimmy Fallon hyping her up as he did his outro. She gave Jimmy a warm hug before she walked off stage.

"Jonah! you did good!", Jonah's manger, Tory, excitedly stated as she ran and hugged the girl.

Jonah couldn't do nothing but smile. She sat down, grabbed make-up remover wipes, and began removing her makeup.

To be honest Jonah wasn't really a makeup person. In fact, she hated it. But she had no choice but to cover her face up in it.

"Okay Jonah, you're free for the rest of the week.", Tory announced. Jonah smiled. She loved being a musician, but sometimes it gets tiring.