Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

By lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Epilogue

48 3 0
By lebi02

・⁠゜゚*⁠・⁠゜゚💙--Epilogue--🩷・⁠゜゚*⁠・⁠゜

This is the end...

But not yet...

A new pink hedgehog is a princess and Amelia's older sister named Princess Andrea Rosetta wants to find a prince and her love.

Then a Blue Hedgehog a Mobius fastest thing alive. His name is Sonic the Hedgehog. He loves Princess Sally, not his true love pink hedgehog and his closest friend.

Her name is Amelia Lynn Rosetta and her short name is Amy Rose.

The Blue hedgehog finds and searches for the pink hedgehog and his arch nemesis named Dr. Eggman.

It could be anything where from far far away through the new Eggman lair. She deals with Eggman could he wants the pink hedgehog.

Sonic will find a pink hedgehog the last thing she does.

But over the years things are gonna change.

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙End💗────☆゚.*・。゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704 11 11
Tikal said yes to Shadow's marriage proposal, but neither of them have any idea how stressful planning a wedding would be. Especially when your plann...
1.1K 55 16
G.U.N. has located the Master Emarald, a powerful, green gem that could be dangerous if in the wrong hands. When a mysterious platypus arrives on Ear...
21.6K 536 17
Everything was always...out if place in my mind. I was missing something. I felt different. Like there was some power in me. I couldn't tell anyone t...
11.6K 439 24
Being blind never stopped Amy from wanting to be normal. She crosses paths with Sonic, a rude yet charming character that she has to deal with on her...