ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ (heavy ed...

By nomoresumma

just read... More

简介章
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十

3.8K 129 96
By nomoresumma

Egypt DayVon Ra Desisa
El Mirage, Arizona

"Sick of bitch niggas from the city with that rappin'. They know I make it happen, I ain't rappin'." I mumbled, rapping along to 'Big Truck' by NBA Youngboy.

I'm on the street right now, driving to meet some homies. We just gon' pop some perks and smoke weed. It's very much needed.

These last few weeks been pissing me off to the point where I wanna shoot someone.

I'm going into my senior year of college and my major is Computer Science, that shit is hard as hell, I'm surprised I made it this far.

This also my last year of Football and I'm one of the best players. Everyone's persuading me to go all out this year but I ain't listening to shit.

But just like ion give a fuck about what they saying, they don't give a fuck about what I'm saying. So they constantly in my ear about the shit everyday.

And like the lube on my dick, my family be on it too.

Couple days ago, I decided to go visit my family's bakery and see how they doing. That was a mistake.

I had went with a girl, I brought her there to lighten up the tension between me and my family but honestly that just made it worse.

It first started when my Aunt Jane was at the register, she was chill...at first. She was happy to see me like the rest of them, I don't see them often.

She had taken our orders and gave us the food when she asked if I was dating shawty I brought.

I said yes, thinking she was gonna mind her business but holy fuck was I deceived.

She decided to sit next to the girl, Sharina, and talk ha ass off. Asking about her name, age, and shit with college.

When she got to talking about ha age, I ain't see no problem till' Sharina said she was 17. That's when Jane popped off.

Jane didn't like the fact that I was 'dating' a 17 year old because I'm 25. Although I understand why she's was mad, she was still in my business and that pissed me off.

We started to get to arguing n' shit. Jane was saying stuff like "This why no one fuck with you." and "It's the drugs getting to ya head."

I decided to let her talk, maybe she had pent up frustrations, maybe cause uncle ain't fucking her.

Yet, the more she was talking, the more I got irritated. She keep saying the same shit, I hear that shit all the time from my family.

'Bout that time I was ready to go. Thankfully, Sharina had to go so I went with ha ass. She was cool n' shit.

She had went to get her nails done and I went too, I needed my shit done anyways so why not get it done there?

The point is, shits been stressful and if I need some drugs to help, shit.

I pull up to Deonte's crib, I look to see Kristian's and some others niggas cars there.

I walk up to the front door, opening it I see 'bout four niggas sitting on the couch, three on the floor, and couple niggas sitting in chairs.

'Damn, everybody n they peoples here,' I thought getting agitated, I hate being around too many niggas.

"Yo, fuck gon' on D5?" I heard to my left. I don't say anything cause fuck, ion know that nigga.

Walking up to Kristian I heard a couple more "Yo's", I just nodded my head.

"Foe' what's with you?" Kristian said sitting to the left of me.

"Shit, nothing, tryna get high." I said, grabbing da lighter out my pocket.

"I'm good nigga, fuck ya doing today?" he said passing da blunt to me. I light it, then inhaled it.

Shit, felt euphoric. I haven't had a blunt in fuck long. This shit needed.

"Came here fa a quick blunt, finna go workout later."

"Shit, you still training fa ball? Nigga, it's summer do some shit," he said looking at me with worry.

Ion got many friends however Kris is one of my most loyal. He show tuff or whatever shit but nigga is a marshmallow — he's soft.

"Shit, then what you want to do, twist locs?" I said eyeing him. He always wanna do something but never got money or time.

"My niggas and they girls going to Top Golf, come foe'."

"Nah-" I said relighting the blunt, "You stay bringing me around too many niggas. Look where I'm at right now." I said staring at 'bout 12 niggas and bitches.

"Nigga, this not even my house. Even if it was, you'n got friends. You too anti, you for real agitate me." He said snatching the blunt from me.

"No-" I started but nigga love to interrupt.

"You going, that quiet shawty,'gon be there. I think."

"Fuck, gotta do with me?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"Nigga, don't act like I ain't heard y'all met up and shit. Got ya nails done and shit. When ya come out?" he said smiling but quickly moved away. Kris knew I bout to end his life.

"Just come, y'all can hang out. Lo said it took some convincing fa ha to go so come. Y'all be miserable together." he stated.

I put the blunt in my mouth and look at him.

"Fine, but ya buying my blunts fa da next two days."

"Nigga." he said deadpanning me.

We continued to talk about nothing in particular and ran through 3 blunts.

Before we left I talked to Deonte, he said he was coming to da Top Golf shit, so we'll kick it up later.

Kris was too high to drive so he coming with me to get ready and shit. Despite us smoking a lot, his tolerance to weed was low.

To be real, nigga was finished the start of the second blunt. I'm pretty good with blunts, takes 'bout 6-7 to knock me out.

"Kris, I'm ready to go." I said, with a little bass in my voice so he can hear.

"Coming." he said lowly but loud enough that I can hear.

I stand there waiting for him to at the door. In the way he's walking you can see he's high. Nigga can't hide it for shit. He stayed in trouble wit his momma, I know.

We got in the car and I immediately drove off to ma house. Gotta get this smell off me. I honestly don't know why I smoke cause this shit smell like must.

I look to my side to see Kris laying down, I know he tired and hungry. I decide to stop by Taco Bell, to get something light.

I get the food fa him and drive home.

"Thanks, nigga." he said softly.

I hummed. I would do it anytime.

"But I serious nigga, talk to Shae. She seem cool n' shit. You ain't never had a girl or been in love. Try ha out." he said before munching on his burrito, smacking loud as fuck.

Little does he know, I've been in love and ain't doing that shit a fuck again.

-🫀-

"Nigga, get out the car. We're late." I said to Kris.

We just pulled up to Top Golf but we not on time. This nigga decided to take a 2 hour nap before we left when I told da nigga we had an hour.

"Shut the fuck up, I was tired." he said getting out the car, slamming the door.

"Nigga don't slam ma fucking door, cause ya tired." I said calmly. I feel like this nigga got hormones cause he always got a attitude.

"Whatever nigga, shit you ready to have fun?" he said bumping into me playfully.

"It's golf, wat da fuck is fun about that?"

"What's fun is that you doing it with people. Lighten up nigga." he said before opening the door and walking in.

"Hello, party for two?" This white shawty said.

"Nah, we here fa a group golf, I think under the name Drako."

"Oh, there on the highest level, in section 4. Would like anything to drink or eat? It will be delivered to you."

"Shit lemme get garlic fries and a glizzy." Kris said, licking his lips.

White chick nodded her head, then looked at me.

"Get me a Dr. Pepper and cheese fries." I said.

"Okay it will come shortly. There on the 3rd level." she said politely, smiling.

We went up to da 3rd level and immediately found where da group was.

Kris was about to say something but stopped when we heard.

"NIGGA! IT'S MY TURN YOU LOST!"

"THAT WAS CAMERON NOT ME NIGGA."

"NO IT WASN'T I'LL SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!"

Me and Kris walk up to see Drako and Deonte arguing. This was one of the reasons I ain't wanna come. Niggas is ghetto.

"Y'all know we in public right? Shut up." Kris said, going to hug Lola.

Everyone looked and greeted us. We put our names in the program so we can take our turn and now I'm just waiting fa my food.

There were pretty chill people here. Kris told me that Drako was the one who planned this.

Drako is one of my friends, he's from Detroit, he's crazy. We meet in high school, nigga got into fights left and right.

He dropped out in 11th grade and started selling drugs, he's the one who encouraged me to do the same but I stayed in high school.

"How you doing, bae?" Destiny spoke, getting all up in my face, trying to kiss me.

I pushed her away and walked over to Sharina. She was the only nigga to not speak yet. She was just sitting down by herself, minding her business. I like that.

"Bae, why you push me? I know you miss me!" Destiny pouted.

Destiny and I actually never messed around, well at least not sexually. Lola had introduced me to ha, saying that she thought I was cute and shit. I thought she was okay.

At that time I needed a quick fuck, but not that quick.

We started talking for about 2 weeks, shit was okay until we was on FaceTime and she called me 'Daddy' and asked me to suck her toes.

I dropped that bitch instantly, I don't know you like that and you calling me daddy? Fuck no.

But bitch ain't wanna let go, so she telling peoples we still talking. Bitch delusional.

"Fuck on?" I said to Sharina. She looked at me then waved.

"Good, how about you?" she asked.

"I'm straight."

We really didn't say much after that, we honestly just waited for our turns and watched everybody talk they ass off.

"Sookie, it's ya turn." Lola said.

Sharina shyly stood up and grabbed a golf club. She settled the ball on the stand and repeated a swing motion 'bout 4 times until she hit it.

"Yes, Sook, you hit it so good!" Lola and Cameron said to her. They ran up to her and hugged her really hard.

She muttered a small "Thank you" before sitting down next to me.

"Bitch, ain't even hit that far." I heard from the side of me. I knew it was Destiny being petty, she's such a salty bitch.

"You did good gurl, matter fact we'a race, see who win the most points, okay?" I said, looking at her.

She looked surprised that I said da shit, cause she ain't say nothing fa a minute.

"Um...okay. What's the prize?" she said turning to me, drinking ha sweet tea.

"Uh-" I had to think, I was distracted by her lips for a second, "I'll buy you lunch, vise versa." I said, randomly.

"Yay!" She shouted, smiling.

I laughed a little, she such a child but it's attractive.

"Here's ya food, sorry for the delay" the shawty from lobby said.

"And here's some more sweet tea, and cheese bites."

"Thank you." Sharina said.

"D, it's ya turn nigga." Deonte yelled, kissing on Cam.

I grabbed a golf club as well. I swung it a couple times then hit it. I made it into the hole.

"Fuck you." I heard behind me. I turned around to see Deonte drilling me.

I gave him a confused look, 'cause nigga ain't talking to me.

"This ya first fucking try and you got it in the hole. Fuck you." he stated.

I sat back down and began eating my food. I looked to my left to see Sharina doing the same but she shoved that food down.

She caught me looking at her and offered me some. I said no, she can have them.

The rest of the time was aight, I beat ha, of course, so she had to buy me lunch, but I ain't letting her do that shit.

I talked to Drako and Deonte 'bout regular shit. We needed to make some drops later.

The day was regular n' shit but I knew turmoil was coming soon.

-🫧-

moly- hey y'all, I was gonna wait for the face reveal but got inpatient. How y'all feel about him? his name?

this submarine stuff crazy. how y'all feel?

I think it's really sad. Rich or not no one deserves to die that way. ever. And everybody saying that all billionaires are dumb needs to be on mute!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.3K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
214K 6.1K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
3.4M 123K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
15.5K 371 30
"𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒" • • • "𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎�...