Labyrinth, Stiles Stilinski

Galing kay mirrorball_lover

"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Yo... Higit pa

LABYRINTH
PLAYLIST
ACT I
ONE; Wolf Moon
TWO; Second Chance At First Line
THREE; Pack Mentality
FIVE; The Tell
SIX; Heart Monitor

FOUR; Magic Bullet

137 11 13
Galing kay mirrorball_lover

"Oh, it's picked apart until there's nothing left of us to carry on.
Now, we're facing the things we turn away from."

Daisy, Stiles and Scott, sat in their seats anxiously. Daisy and Stiles were anxious about Derek, but Scott was more concerned about getting his test back.

"If Derek isn't the alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, than who did?" Stiles asked.

Scott shrugged, "I don't know."

Daisy continued to think about who else could be the alpha while Stiles asked more questions. She wasn't exactly focused on Scott's situation at the moment. Something else had come up.

Last night she had a dream. One that featured her elusive mother. She didn't get much information from the dream, just that something bad was coming. Maybe someone. And whatever or whoever it was, may have had something to do with her mother.

Daisy was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw and heard Scott yell "I don't know!" at Stiles. The entire class heard, making everyone turn towards them.

The girl sighed and looked at her friends, "Can you two ever be normal?" She asked. Stiles glared at the girl as she gave him a sweet yet sarcastic smile.

After a moment the teacher handed Daisy back her test and then Stiles his. They both turned towards each other, their papers facing down.

In unison they said, "3...2...1" and flipped the papers towards each other, revealing the grades. They both received an A+ on the test.

This was a tradition that Stiles and Daisy had kept ever since middle school when they started to complete over who would get the best grades.

"So, basically I win." Daisy said as she looked down at the two papers with a smug look on her face.

Stiles looked at her confused, "What are you talking about? They're both A+'s."

Daisy sighed and pointed to a red X marked on Stiles's paper, "You see that mark, my paper doesn't have that, because I got a perfect score. Beat that."

Stiles looked down at his paper ashamed, "OK, fine. You won this round, but I'm gonna get you next time." Daisy rolled her eyes and turned towards Scott. Stiles did the same. They both took in a sharp breath when they saw the D- on his test. "Dude, you need to study more." Daisy kicked Stiles leg and Scott angrily shoved his paper down on his desk. "Ow! That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up."

"I can help you study." Daisy said cheerfully.

Scott shook his head, "No, thanks." Daisy frowned. "I'm studying with Allison after school today."

That made Daisy perk right back up. "Oh, I see." She said with a smile on her face, and looked back at Stiles.

"That's my boy."

"We're just studying." Scott told his friends.

Stiles shook his head, "Uh-uh. No, you're not."

"No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you." Stiles added. "If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled."

Daisy looked at Stiles partly disturbed, "You seriously need to get a life." She then turned to Scott, "And you, you need to stop being oblivious. Allison likes you. You're going over to her house. Things are gonna happen. Figure it out."

Stiles and Scott both looked at the blonde with wide eyes, but she just shrugged.

After school ended, Daisy and Stiles walked out to his Jeep together, talking about one of their random topics.

"I'm just saying, I think I would make a great werewolf." Stiles said as they got into the Jeep.

Daisy shook her head, "And you've come to this conclusion, how?"

Stiles smiled, "Scott can do it, can't be that hard." Daisy raised her eyebrows and looked at Stiles. "Ok, well I would at least be a better werewolf than you."

The blonde gasped, "What?"

"You heard me."

"That is so untrue. I would be a way better werewolf than you."

Stiles shook his head, "No, you'd probably start complaining about getting dirty and being hairy."

"Solid things to complain about." Daisy interrupted. "You'd probably get eaten by the alpha or whatever, so I automatically win."

"What! That makes no sense, why would I get eaten?"

Daisy smiled, happy to answer her friends question. "You'd probably piss him off. And let's be honest, you're most likely the weakling of the group."

Stiles jaw dropped as he looked at the girl who sat next to him. "You are unbelievable. And I'm way stronger than you."

"Nah, you can't beat those cheerleader muscles." Daisy said as she flexed her arm.

Stiles shook her head and started to back out of the parking spot. They were driving out of the parking lot when suddenly Derek Hale stepped in front of the car.

"Oh my, God." Stiles and Daisy both shouted in unison. Stiles quickly stopped the car and then started honking at Derek repeatedly.

"Stop it." Daisy scolded him. "He looks like he just rose from the dead."

Everyone turned attention to the sight of Stiles honking his horn at Derek, including Scott and Shawn who were standing in the parking lot.

Shawn started to jog up to his brother, brushing past Scott who was watching both curious and concerned and then followed Shawn as he ran.

Daisy gasped when Derek passed out right in front of the Jeep. Stiles sighed and looked around, "You've got to be kidding me. This guys everywhere."

Daisy suddenly got out of the Jeep ignoring Stiles who was calling her name and the other cars that were now honking at them. "What the hell?" Scott said as he ran up to the Jeep."

"I don't know." Stiles responded.

Daisy went down to the ground, kneeling beside Derek. She was met with Shawn who quickly did the same as her. "What happened?" He asked.

Daisy shook her head, "No clue, he just came up to us and passed out."

The two looked at Derek as he sat up. Scott and Stiles also came to join the group on the ground, all four of them surrounding Derek who was sitting on the ground.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked Derek urgently.

Shawn huffed, "More importantly, are you ok? What the hell happened?" Derek looked at the two. Daisy could tell that something was definitely wrong. He did not look good at all. And it took a lot to make Derek Hale look bad.

Finally, in a whisper he said, "I was shot."

"Oh my, god." Daisy said softly, looking at Derek. Shawn stared at his brother with wide eyes, unsure what to do.

"He's not looking so good, dude." Stiles said.

"No shit." Shawn answered irritatedly.

Scott looked at Shawn and then back at Derek, "Why aren't you healing?" Derek shook his head.

"I can't." He said quietly. "It was a different kind of bullet."

"A silver bullet?" Stiles asked, a little too excited. Daisy looked at him, wondering the same question.

Derek didn't even look at Stiles, "No, you idiot."

"That's a myth." Shawn added. Daisy frowned. It started to make her rethink all of her limited knowledge of the supernatural. Like does garlic actually hurt vampires?

Scott interrupted the conversation saying, "Wait, that's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours."

"Who?" Shawn asked. "What are you talking about?"

Derek looked just as confused as Shawn did, "Who said 48 hours?"

"The one who shot you." Scott answered. Derek suddenly started to groan as he began to feel more pain. Daisy looked at him, worried. So did Shawn. He'd never seen a werewolf not be able to heal before. "What are you doing? Stop that." Scott said as he looked at Derek and then at all the cars that were honking at them.

Derek groaned again, "That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't."

Shawn finally stood up, "You got to get up, dude. Unless you want to start explaining you're story to a bunch of high schoolers."

Derek glared at his brother and then winced as he forced himself off the ground. Scott and Shawn quickly grabbed him, helping steady him.

Daisy stood up and looked around as people started to honk and even get out of their cars to see what was happening.

"Help me put him in your car." Scott said as he and Shawn started to walk towards the Jeep.

Daisy put the seat down, helping get Derek into the back of Stiles's Jeep. Shawn then followed his brother sitting in the back row with him.

Stiles looked at Daisy, but she didn't seem to have any problem with the current situation. Quickly the two got back into their seats.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek asked Scott.

Scott looked at him confused, "How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"She's an Argent. She's with them." Daisy looked at Derek and then Scott. There was another Argent hunter.

Scott shook his head, "Why should I help you?"

Daisy could hear Shawn lean forward in his seat, getting ready to put Scott in his place if needed. Instead he let Derek answer, "Because you need me."

"Fine. I'll try." He then turned to Daisy and Stiles, "Hey, get him out of here."

Daisy nodded, "We will."

"I hate you so much for this." Stiles said and then started the car.

Everyone was silent in the car except for the occasional grunt from Derek. Stiles was angry, Daisy could tell by the way he stared at the road and how tight his hands were gripped on the wheel.

Daisy texted Scott asking him if he found the bullet, but he said he needed more time which only made Stiles angrier and the car ride much more awkward.

Stiles suddenly looked back, "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, ok? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek asked. Daisy was surprised there was no angry remark that followed Stiles bad behavior.

Stiles sighed, "Your house."

"What?" Derek said suddenly alert. "No, you can't take me there."

"Why not?" Daisy asked confused.

Stiles shook his head, "I can't take you to your house?"

"Not when I can't protect myself." Derek told him.

Shawn sat up, "I can protect you." He told his brother.

Stiles nodded, "See, old Shawny here, has got you." Shawn glared at the boy in front of him and it didn't go unnoticed by Stiles for he scooted up in his seat.

Derek shook his head, "Not if they have more of these bullets. It's not a good idea."

Stiles pulled over and Daisy sighed as she looked at him, slightly annoyed. Stiles turned towards Derek and Shawn, "What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm?" Daisy looked at Derek, also confused. "Are you dying?"

"Not yet." Derek answered. "I have a last resort."

Shawn groaned, "A last resort. Derek, just tell me who shot you and I'll handle it."

Derek shook his head, "No, I need you here in case something happens."

"Scott's gonna find it, don't worry." Daisy said, proving once and for all that she really is a cheerleader.

Shawn looked at the girl and then back at his brother, "What's your last resort?"

Rather than answering, Derek lifted his sleeve showing the bullet wound. It was red and oozing and his veins stuck out. Daisy watched, disgusted and felt as if she could feel his pain.

Stiles on the other hand was a bit more dramatic. "Oh, my god! What is that?" He screamed.

"What does it look like, dumbass?" Shawn responded, but even he looked a little repulsed by the wound.

Stiles shook his head, "Ugh. Is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out."

"Stiles!" Daisy yelled, smacking his arm.

"What? I'm being serious."

"Start the car. Now." Derek told him in a low voice.

Stiles looked at him in shock. "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look." He said, "In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

Daisy and Shawn both stared at Stiles, both in shock and in fear of what Derek was gonna do to him. They then turned towards Derek. "Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth."

And then Stiles started the car. Shawn smirked, enjoying watching his brother instill fear in Stiles.

After a few awkward moments of silence, "So..." Daisy started, "Does anyone like Taylor Swift?" No one answered and everyone was silent as the intro to You Belong With Me began to play and Daisy quietly say along.

After long, uncomfortable hours of sitting in the car, Stiles complaining and fighting with Derek and Shawn as Daisy sang along to Taylor Swift songs, Stiles finally decided he had enough and called up Scott again. He still hadn't gotten back to them on what kind of bullet it was.

"What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asked Scott, angrily over the phone.

"Take him somewhere. Anywhere!" Scott answered.

Stiles sighed, "And by the way, he's starting to smell." Daisy rolled her eyes and Shawn laughed while Derek just glared at the boy. Daisy assumed that he was plotting Stiles death.

"Like what?" Scott asked over the phone.

"Like death."

Daisy leaned in closer, listening to Scott. "Ok. Take him to the animal clinic."

"What about your boss?" Stiles asked.

"He's gone by now." Scott answered. "There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

Daisy nodded, "Breaking and entering. Great."

Stiles sighed and handed the phone to Derek. He then turned to Daisy, "It's not really breaking. More just, entering."

Daisy frowned, "Still illegal." But Stiles didn't really care.

They looked at Derek as he now questioned Scott. "Did you find it?"

"How am I supposed to find one bullet?"

Shawn shook his head, "See, you should've just let me do this."

Scott raised his voice slightly, "I'm sorry, they've got like a million bullets. This house is like the freaking Walmart of guns."

Derek's voice was calm as he spoke. "If you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?"

Shawn leaned closer to the phone, "And if he dies, so do you McCall." Daisy widened her eyes and looked back at the boy.

Stiles gasped, "Oh wow, look at Mr. Tough guy over here." He said, but became quiet when Shawn met his eyes.

Daisy didn't hear the rest of Scott and Derek's conversation, being too distracted by another one of Stiles and Shawn's arguments.

Once they arrived at the animal clinic, Stiles and Shawn helped Derek out of the car while Daisy got the Jeep to open the door. Once they got Derek inside, he immediately fell back to the floor.

"He looks like he's getting a lot worse." Daisy said as she inspected him.

Stiles nodded and looked down at his phone the second he heard the chime. Daisy watched as he read the text and then turned towards Derek.

"Does Nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?"

Shawn nodded and was about to speak, when Derek spoke in his weak voice. "It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet."

"Why?"

"Because I'm gonna die without it."

Shawn sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Daisy could tell how much this was hurting him, yet he remained quiet.

The four made their way into the main office in a hurry as Derek took off his shirt, feeling the wolfsbane spread more. Making him weaker.

The three teens stared at Derek's arm in disgust, horror and slight awe of just how crazy it looked. Blood was leaking out of the bullet wound and his arm was turning a mix of red and purple.

Stiles scrunched his face as he looked, "You know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good nights sleep couldn't take care of."

Shawn glared at the boy and then turned to Daisy, "How hurt would you be if I killed him?"

Stiles looked at the two in shock. Daisy smiled, "On a scale of 1-10." She said thinking, "Like a 6."

Stiles gasped, his jaw dropping, leaving his mouth open wide. "Wow. OK. I see how it is." Daisy smiled at her friend and shrugged it off.

"When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me." Everyone looked back at Derek, having temporarily forgotten the terrible situation they were in.

Daisy walked up to him, "Is there any other way to stop it from reaching your heart? Like, going to a hospital?"

"No." Derek responded plainly. "What do you think they would do if I start healing on the operating table?"

Daisy sighed, "I thought the problem was that you weren't healing."

"She's got you there." Shawn said, giving the girl a nod.

Derek looked at his brother and sighed, "Shut up." Derek started wandering around the vets office, looking for something as he talked slowly, in between heavy breaths. "If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort..."

"Which is?" Stiles asked impatiently.

Derek looked at the three, holding a saw he said, "One of you is going to cut off my arm." All three teens jaws dropped as they looked at Derek confused and horrified.

"What?" Daisy finally asked, terrified of the idea of sawing off Derek's arm.

Stiles picked up the saw, inspecting in carefully. He watched as it turned on, but quickly he shut it off and put it back on the table. "Oh, my god! What if you bleed to death?"

"I'll heal if it works." Derek replied. He was already tying a tourniquet around his arm, getting ready for one of them to start.

Shawn shook his head. "No." He said. "No way is this happening. Do you have any idea how dangerous this is?" He asked in a loud voice. And he looked at Stiles, "And are you really gonna let that idiot go near you with a saw?"

"Hey!" Stiles shouted but then shrugged, "That's fair."

Derek sighed angrily, "Than you do it. Or Daisy." He looked at Daisy who was pretty much frozen, not sure what to do. "You look smart, try not to mess up and kill me."

She bit her lip and shook her head, "Yeah, no. I'm pretty clumsy and I'm more of an, I wanna be a lawyer smart, than an I wanna be a doctor smart." Derek and Shawn stared at her confused. "I'm not cutting off you're arm."

Derek looked back to his brother, "That leaves you."

Shawn once again ran a hand threw his hair and paced in a circle, making his way back to the saw. Slowly he picked it up. "I mean, do you really wanna be armless?" He asked.

"Better than dying."

Shawn shrugged, "Debatable. Arms are pretty useful."

"Shawn." Derek said in an irritated voice. "Can you do this or not?"

Shawn looked down at the saw in his hands and then back at his brother who still had a very large wound. "Yeah." He said quietly. "Yeah, I can do it."

"Are we sure this is a good idea? I mean the cutting through flesh and bone. And the blood." Stiles said in a ramble.

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek asked in a judge like manner.

Stiles looked at him angrily, "No! But I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!" Stiles yelled.

"I second that. This seems like a really bad idea." Just as Daisy finished talking, Derek leaned over the table, suddenly puking up a gooey, black substance. "Ew!" Daisy screamed, jumping away from it.

"Oh, my god! What the hell is that?" Stiles yelled.

"It's my body. It's trying to heal itself." Derek told them.

Daisy looked at him, "Well tell it that it's not doing a very good job."

Derek sighed and looked back at his brother. "Ready?"

Shawn hesitantly nodded, "Guess I have to be." Shawn turned on the saw and slowly brought it closer to Derek's arm. "I can't do this." He said. "Nope, I can't—"

"Just do it!" Derek screamed, cutting him off.

Daisy and Stiles looked at scene disgusted and afraid. Daisy then looked away, afraid of seeing what might happen.

Shawn once again put the saw close to Derek's arm, "OK, here we go." He said. "3...2..."

"Stiles!" They heard Scott running into the building. "Daisy!" Scott quickly made it into the room to see Shawn preparing to cut off Derek's arm. "What the hell are you doing?"

Shawn sighed and put down the saw, "Getting scarred for life." He mumbled quietly.

Stiles laughed, "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."

Daisy nodded, "You just saved us from an amateur amputation."

Derek looked at Scott, not even bringing up the plan that he almost enacted. "Did you get it?" Scott quickly pulled the bullet out of his pocket and handed it to Derek.

Stiles and Daisy watched confused. "What are you gonna do with it?"

"I'm gonna..." Derek started, but he began to sway a little, the bullet fell from his hand, rolling off the table. Scott along with the others watched it, not able to grab it in time.

They all went after the bullet, leaving Derek as he passed out again on the floor. Daisy went over to him, trying to get him to wake back up.

"Wake up." She started. "Derek, wake up."

Stiles then joined her, trying to wake him up as well, but being slightly more aggressive, lightly slapping him on the face. "Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?"

"I don't know!" He shouted. "I can't reach it." Scott and Shawn continued to take turns, seeing if either of them could fit their hand far enough into the grate to reach the bullet.

"He's not waking up!" Stiles said as he and Daisy continued to attempt to wake him. "I think he's dying." Stiles suddenly said. "I think he's dead." Stiles was definitely starting to panic and was making everyone else panic as well.

"What do we do? What do we do? What do we do?" Daisy asked repeatedly as she looked down at the possibly dying/dead Derek Hale.

After a moment, "I got it! I got it!" Scott quickly ran over to the two, Shawn following after him.

Stiles looked down at Derek. "Please don't kill me for this." Daisy watched as Stiles punched Derek, which actually did wake him up. It also looked like it hurt Stiles hand, a lot.

Derek woke up quickly, taking the bullet from Scott. The boys helped him up and everyone watched as Derek broke apart the bullet, pouring out something that immediately went up in flames.

Derek then gathered it and used it to cover his bullet wound. Daisy scrunched her face at the pain he must be feeling.

He then started screaming and once again fell to the floor. "W-what's happening?" Shawn asked, concerned for his brother. And also slightly scared.

This happened for about a minute, until miraculously, they saw the wound begin to heal in just seconds.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Stiles yelled, once it was over. "Yes!" Daisy, Shawn and Scott both looked at him confused and then turned back to Derek.

Shawn helped his brother up. "Are you ok?" He asked.

Derek nodded, "Except for the agonizing pain."

Stiles sighed, "I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health."

Daisy looked at Stiles and then back to Derek, "We're glad you're ok." She said sweetly. Derek looked at her confused, but nodded.

Scott now took over the conversation, "OK, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone. You got that?" The three looked at Derek and watched as Shawn stood next to him. "And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything."

Derek walked forward a few steps, "You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?"

Scott nodded, "Why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are." Daisy and Stiles looked at each other awkwardly and then looked back at Derek and Scott.

"Yeah, I can show you exactly how nice they are." Shawn sighed as his brother spoke.

The three friends looked at the Hales confused. "What do you mean?"

"Where do you think Derek's taking him?" Stiles asked as they finally drove home.

Daisy shrugged, "Who knows." She said softly. "Maybe Derek's gonna show him some weird Argent hunter stuff."

"Maybe." Stiles said.

"There's definitely something wrong that family. Not Allison, but the dad and the mom. And the Aunt."

"What Aunt?" Stiles asked confused.

Daisy looked at him, "What?"

"You said the Aunt. I don't remember Allison saying anything about her Aunt."

Daisy paused for a moment. "I said that?" Stiles nodded. "Hmm, I don't know, it must've made it up. Or saw her in a dream or something. Speaking of, I had a dream about this evil lady and my mom was there, it was crazy."

Stiles laughed, "Ok, that's a way to switch topics." He smiled at the girl. "Who was the evil lady?"

She shrugged, "I'm not sure. She seemed kind of familiar, but also not. And I think she has something to do with my mom. I really need to start writing down my dreams. Or go to a psychiatrist."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

413K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...
279 27 12
Olivia: "Are you sure about this?" Stiles: "Liv, I have to. It's my dad." He looks down at me. Olivia: "I know. I'm just worried about you." Stiles...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...