Today's Life, Don't Have Tomo...

By Ardini_Kuzayaki

Nanase Tenn,or Kujou Tenn leaving reason because of he want to made sure his beloved younger twin brother,Nan... More

A little Spoiler
Chapter 1 :Secret!
Chapter 2 : Good News!!
CHAPTER 4 : WRONG STEP
REVIEW CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY HAPPENED
CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY
CHAPTER 6 : Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : SECRET BOX
CHAPTER 8 : TWIN'S RUMOUR
CHAPTER 9 : POISON
CHAPTER 10 : HAUNTED
CHAPTER 11 : Feeling Past
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 1
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 2
CHAPTER 13 : TRAP
CHAPTER 14 : Fever
CHAPTER 15 : SNOW
CHAPTER 16 : what if
CHAPTER 17 : MEMORIES GONE
New Announcement..
CHAPTER 8 - REVENGE
CHAPTER 19 :LIFELESS...
The End

CHAPTER 3 : BOND

435 25 5
By Ardini_Kuzayaki

"thanks for coming..Idolish7 and Trigger.I know Idolish7 just back from overseas and having a off day..I really sorry to call you guys all sudden like this...but I did appreciate that you guys still coming even in off day.." said the former director of ZERO.

"don't worry,we will look toward your sudden meeting here director-san.."said Iori with steadily cool.

"i am really glad to hear...my reason to gather you all here to announce something...this is my difficult decision to do....but I will announce the other things...this is about an offer that I want to give to IDOLISH7 and TRIGGER."said the director.Everyone seems like they are in confuse with sudden talk from the director.

"Offer?"Tamaki was curious.The director was smiling with their curiosities and start their explanation about the offer he mention to them.

"yes,Idolish7 and TRIGGER will be work as MC for 4 month every week shows..and you guys can choose your partner in MC shows.I will send the agreement contract 4 month shows later with your agency.."said the director.

"this is great opportunity for all of us to gain some popularity about us and spread some positive to our fans"said Iori.

"that's right,it can get a chance to know our fans more...we will discuss with our manager...thank you"said Tenn.

"but,Nanase-san,Kujou-san,both of you will had other offer,about this I already talk to your president's permission about this project.I been watching you two since your first debut.Both of you are shared a rare vibe to everyone..it's almost like ZERO but you two are different type especially Nanase-san...for the next award,I'm the one in charge for the event..and congratulation for the top idol both of you.."said the director while give a hands clap toward Tenn and Riku.All of them were shock and cheers for them.

"That's good news for you Riku-kun,Kujou-san...congratulation!"said Sougo with a warm smile.Riku and Tenn still clueless with sudden announcement.

"Honestly,I didn't expecting this..but congratulation Nanase-san..."said Tenn with a smile.

"Te-..thank you Kujou-san..congratulation for you too..."said Riku.

"and..about the project that I'm about to mention,it a job for both of you two...it was special album unit that only both of you two can do this...plus,you got a role in stage play for the next month performance...we already prepare a lot of unit album for the best top idol like you two...please accept it.."said the director.

"..I-"Riku about to say something but Tenn cut him first.

"if you already discuss about this project with our agency....you should give us a time to think about it...we need to attend the schedule that already pack for us.."said Tenn as professional idol.

"if that was your problem,you don't have to worry because your manager already arrange everything for the practice vocal and plays...it will be a little tight with the other's work but you can take easy for the practice."said the director.

"I'm fine with the schedule...I want to do it! Kujou-san,this is our best chance..standing on the same stage like ZERO did.."said Riku with his eyes were sparkling looking at Tenn.Tenn seems like he was hesitated for moment and finally agree to do it.

"scene,Nanase-san agree with it..I guess it will be fine too.."said Tenn.

"thank you very much,I will made sure not to push you to hard for this project..and other of you, I hope we can work together and may this project go smoothly success!"said the director.Their manager just come for the meeting and listen to everything about the offer that they got.Since the director was former who handling ZERO,all of them really in spirit to do the job shows for making their group getting higher.They discuss about the schedule too and made sure to prepare the emergency backup if anything happen.

After done meeting,Riku quickly leaving the meeting room and heading to the toilet.Iori notice that Riku was rushing to the toilet.Tenn was saw that Riku was different too after the meeting.He silently made his step to follow Riku without he notice.Suddenly Iori stood infront of Tenn as he was stopping Tenn from follow Riku.

"why? I just want to check on him.."said Tenn

"please understand the situation..I believe you already know what I trying to say.."said Iori.

"What do you mean?"Tenn ask as he didn't understand Iori's mean.

"It's about Nanase-san,don't you get it?"said Iori as he tryingt to give a hint to Tenn.Tenn seems like he still don't get it."seriously??? do I need to tell you?"said Iori.Tenn only stay silent because he still don't get the hint.When Iori about to open his mouth,Riku just left the toilet and saw Tenn and Iori was standing in front of the toilet.

"Oh...Tenn-nii,Iori?why you guys here? Do you want to use toilet too?"ssaid Riku as he was being so naive.

"Nope,Nanase-san,manager looking for you,you should hurry"said Iori.

"ohh...I see,then how about you two?"Riku ask.

"I will be there with you later,"said Iori.

"okay,I will be leaving first,see you later Tenn-nii.."said Riku and leaving as fast as he can.Tenn finally notice something wrong with Riku.He about to grab Riku's hand but Iori stop him again.

"Now you know what I mean?.."said Iori.

"then still,why you not comforting him if you already know that!!??"said Tenn as he raising his voice toward Iori.

"because,he wasn't actually cry being sad or disappointed..but he was happy for working with you.You didn't notice Nanase-san's reaction when you speak your thoughts to the director."said Iori.Tenn's eyes widely open as he didn't know that Riku would cry because he was happy to work with Tenn.

Iori made his first step away from Tenn and go catch up with Riku.Tenn still at losing himself and don't know what to say to Riku anymore.Tenn feel so small when Iori know everything about Riku more than him...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At the meeting room,Riku want to stay for awhile because he want to learn something from the vocal coach who still in introducing themselves to the other talent and actor.Tenn still wondering why Riku hasn't come out from that room yet.Iori just left the other room together with Tsumugi and saw Tenn was waiting for Riku.

"Nanase-san currently busy with his own..you don't have to wait for him..I can pass the message to Nanase-san.."said Iori.

"why should I? I can tell him by myself,"said Tenn.

"then,that shouldn't be allowed."said Iori with straight reaction.Tenn seems like he got pissed by Iori's behavior.

"what? Who are you to talk like that?"said Tenn with a harsh voice.

"well,just wait until the day of you and Nanase-san's project"said Iori then eneter the room that Riku was.

Tenn still don't get it why Iori's attitude become so rude."What his problem.."said Tenn as he was clueless.

-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After that,Idolish7 member just finish with their meeting and heading to the room that Riku still there.Tenn still curious with Iori and didn't notice that Gaku and Ryunosuke was behind him.

"Oii Tenn!? what are you doing here? I thought you had practice with Nanase inside that room?"said Gaku.

"i did! I just done! I'm just waiting fo-"suddenly Riku just out from the room to in the same time a person that he know was there too.

"congratulation Riku!! I heard you and Tenn got new project- ohh Tenn was here too??!"said Aki who just arrive along with his manager.Tenn was a little shock when he meet Aki who was one of his friend who live next to their house a long time ago.Riku smiling and greet Aki after that,the other member just left the room and meet Aki too.

"Thank you~~ and congratulation for pass your audition for this project Aki!"said Riku as both of them always in touch.The Idolish7 member meet Aki.

"Ohh..you guys must be Riku's bandmate! Nice to meet you Idolish7-san..my name is Kurokawa Aki...I'm just debuted as new actor...our president told me to take part in this project but after I heard that your name,I thought it just another person..but it's come the real you Riku!!"said Aki as he bow to them.

"nice to meet you too Riku-san's friend,hope we can get along for this project"said Tsumugi.Aki saw Tenn who was standing there without saying anything.

"oh Tenn!! it's been so long I haven't heard any news about you after you left Riku.."said Aki as he don't know what happen.Riku only told Aki that Tenn was no longer staying in the family.At first,Aki was disappointed at Tenn.After the day Tenn leaving Riku,Riku rarely come to school because of his condition getting worse.

"Kurokawa-san,please take care about your mouth,we still in job.You should be more professional in this industry"said Tenn with cold face.Everyone get used with Tenn's cold attitude but Aki didn't.Riku tried to stop Aki from say anything to Tenn anymore.Riku give a begging face toward Aki.Aki sigh and will do as Riku say.

"Well,I am sorry for my rudeness Kujou-san...anyway congratulation for the project,I hope we will get along together and made this project success"said Aki.Riku never mention about Tenn's last name.

"thank you,"said Tenn as it was so awkward for him.

"You two still aim the same things but using a different way.Kujou-san really good at everything and leaving Nanase-san behind because he can't do much.A while ago you always protect him and always scold everyone for not making Nanase-san's smile.Well I am sorry for taking your time again top Idol Kujou-san...I will take my leave"said Aki with serious tone.When he face to Riku,his voice change to playful."well Riku,see you next practice!"said Aki.

Aki bow to everyone as respect and heading to other room.Tsumugi call everyone to heading back to their van and went to the dorm since everyone was tired.Before leaving,Riku waving his hand at Tenn as goodbye.Tenn still can't sense something wrong Riku or because it's been for long days he hasn't meet Riku before? He want to talk to Riku but he finally couldn't do it.

At the dorm,as usually,Idolish7 always so energetic and lively but only Riku was straight to his room because he say he was tired.The other member actually worried at Riku because he was acting like that,want to be alone.

"Let's think something to spend our time?"said Nagi who always try to cheer his around.

"No! That's can't be allowed.Riku need rest..he work hard for the whole day today.We don't want him forcing himself to out of his limit.Soon we will had talk show and practice.."said Mitsuki as he knock Nagi's head.

"Nii-san was right,Nanase-san can't stay late night.His body can't stand it"said Iori.

"awwww.....there's must be something we can do for cheering on Riku!"said Nagi.

"for the best,we can do for him tomorrow once he got enough rest"said Sougo.

Everyone finally agree with Sougo.They know,they want to do something but they need to be aware with Riku's condition too.They don't want it getting worst again.So they will think about it for tomorrow but they didn't know that Riku was crying in happiness alone in his room.

"finally...I working with Tenn-nii..I have to do my best...I have to work so hard to get his approve me as idol!"said Riku alone.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Next morning,Riku wake up with good mood without show any sign of his asthma attack.Riku get his phone next to him and look at the time.He woke up very early today.He smile while look at the time and the picture of him and Tenn when he were kid together with Riku.

"Tenn-nii.. I will do my best!!"said Riku alone with facing the mirror.Riku taking out his medicine and eat it then walking to the main living room.When Riku open the door,as usual,Mitsuki who already cooking at the kitchen.

"Oh Riku,you early today,you should sleep more.."said Mitsuki while busy with cooking and preparing the breakfast.

"Dont' worry,I am fine,I get enough rest today and I'm feeling much better"said Riku.

"you should rest more Riku"said Mistuki."it's so early morning plus you still had 3 hours before your practice time with Kujou."said Mitsuki.

"hmm...but.."Riku don't want it.

"don't worry,I will wake you up..your health are our first priority Riku.."said Mitsuki.

"If you say that..then.."Riku finally give up and listen to Mitsuki.

Riku go to the sofa and take a seat.He can't fall asleep even he tried to do something.Mitsuki smile and give Riku a book.Riku smile and thank to Mitsuki for brought something for him.Maybe that can help him sleep for minute.After a few minute later,Riku finally fell asleep.Mitsuki got a blanket and cover it at Riku to avoid the cold attack.

It's almost 8 morning,The other member start to awake and greeting Mitsuki who was sitting on the dinner table.

"Why Riku sleep here?"Yamato ask as he saw Riku was sleeping on the sofa.

"don't wake him yet,I told him to get more sleep since his schedule will be start on 10.You should wash your face first Yamato-san"said Mitsuki.Yamato sigh and went to the bathroom.Sougo enter the room after that.

"Good morning Mistuki-kun,ehhhh!! why Riku-kun sleep here??"said Sougo as he was shock with Riku there.

"He wake up to early and I told him to get more sleep..I will wake him later.Can you help me wake Tamaki up"said Mitsuki.

"surely...I will go get Tamaki."said Sougo.

One by one the member enter the room and have their breakfast.All of them were shock and questioning why Riku sleep there.Iori finally wake Riku up and tell him to have breakfast before they go.Riku open his eyes with teary made Iori worry at Riku.

"Nanase-san? Why are you crying?"Iori ask.The other member was shock with Iori's talk about Riku's crying with sudden.They approach Riku and forgetting about their breakfast for awhile.

"Riku-kun...are you okay? Are you having nightmare? Do you need me to confront you?"said Sougo as he was panic.

"Rikkun...I can help too!"said Tamaki.

"..I'm not ready for that..."said Riku as he hug Sougo with sudden.Sougo caressing Riku's back.Everyone seems like they let out their relief sigh and saw Riku actually just having a nightmare.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At the ZERO's former director's company,TRIGGER already arrive 1 hour before the schedule.They had talk show too for today and practice with Idolish7.Riku and Tenn will have vocal practice and acting.There's a crew running toward to Anesagi,

"sorry,Idolish7's manager tell me that they will be late in minute..because something happen"said her.Anesagi take that and tell TRIGGHER about it.

"What? Why they can be giving some excuse like that?"said Tenn as he's reaction was angry.

"They only inform other staff about that..but you shouldn't raise your voice like that Tenn"said Anesagi.

"Maybe..they got into a problem?..we shouldn't blame for unsuspecting things that they face Tenn"said Ryuunosuke as he being to kind to the people around.Tenn sulking as he was defeat by Ryunosuke's word.

"I will forgive them for this once."said Tenn.Gaku only sigh with Tenn's cold attitude.

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After a half hours later,IDOLISH7 just arrive and immediately get ready for their make-up.Riku and Iori walking to the different way because they had talk show about their lastest drama.Tenn just out from the room and saw Riku and Iori was in hurry.Tenn about to lecture them but Tenn notice something from Riku's appearance.Tenn stop.

"why he look like he has cried for whole night?"Tenn thought alone.

Everyone get their position and their appearance are in the timing.So the show go without any delay or failure.Once their show are finish,they continue their other project at the next set room.Tenn still saw the image of Riku's puffy eyes.Suddenly Tenn's shoulder got tapped by someone.

"Tenn? Why you standing here with your mind was somewhere ?"It was Nori.

"Nori??? since when you been standing there?"Tenn ask.

"hahaha I just come as guest here.Takanashi production just hide me as medical team in idolish7."said Nori.

"honestly it because of Riku was there?You know I already know you better that anything else."said Tenn.

"yup,that was part of it...and second,Riku need to be-"Nori got bother by Riku who suddenly come without notice.

"Nori? You already here? Should you becoming later?"said Riku who hugging Nori from behind and just notice that Tenn standing infront of them.Riku fixing his attitude."Te..Kujou-san...I'm sorry for my manner."said Riku In cute face.

Nori and Tenn can't help it but Riku was to cute for them.They forgive Riku and to each other then heading to their set.

-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

"Good work Riku-san! Should I bring you a water?"said the stylish.

"Thank you..just leave it on my table..I need go to toilet.."said Riku as he was rushing leaving the room.Iori about to enter the green room but notice Riku was in rushing.Iori follow Riku from behind without he know.Riku quickly go to the toilet and try to take his breathe before using his inhaler.Iori heard Riku's breathing are not normal and knock the door.

"Nanase-san,it's me.."said Iori.Iori enter the toilet and try to comforting Riku until he calm down."Nanase-san,you should take it slowly.Your next schedule is practice right,you still had time to calm down first."said Iori.Riku nodded."Let's call Ono-san to take care of you and bring you to the infirmary room..so you can rest"said Iori.Riku doesn't have any choice and listen to Iori this time since he will be practicing with Tenn after this..

At dressing room,Tenn searching for Riku but he haven't meet Riku yet.

"Sorry,did you see Nanase-san?"Tenn ask the stylish who was sitting there.

"oh...he hasn't back from toilet yet...he just tell me to leave his water on the table.."said the stylish.

"i see,thank you,I will bring this for R-..Nanase-san."said Tenn as he almost call Riku's name in front of the stylish.

Tenn bringing Riku's bottle of water heading to the toilet just in case if Riku still staying there.When he just looking around the toilet,Riku wasn't there.Tenn searching Riku to other way.Luckly he saw Sougo and Tamaki walking together to somewhere.Tenn quickly get them.

"excuse me,"said Tenn as he tapped Sougo's shoulder.Tamaki and Sougo stop and look at Tenn.

"Oh,Kujou-sann..good work for today!"said Sougo.

"you too...anyway,Osaka Sougo-san,by any chance..do you guys know where is Riku?"Tenn ask.Tamaki and Sougo shake their head as they don't know where is Riku.Tenn nodded and keep searching for Riku again.Tenn saying thank you to them and continue his searching for Riku.

"Sou-chan,I start to worry at Rikkun..should we ask Iorin?? he might know Rikkun was.."said Tamaki.

"Yes..let send them a message if anyone with Riku-kun..."said Sougo.Tamaki send message to their group.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-

Iori got notification message from Tamaki and Sougo about if anyone together with Riku because Tenn was searching for Riku.Iori look at sleeping Riku and don't want to bother Riku yet since he was resting now.Iori explain to them in the group chat.

"Tell Kujou-san that Nanase-san might be somewhere else before the next schedule.."said Iori.

"noted,but you have to explain about what happen to Rikkun"said Tamaki.

"I will,but to the point,Nanase-san are resting at infirmary room.."said Iori.

"I see,..thank you..we will be there"Sougo reply.Suddenly Tenn coming back to them again as he thought Sougo ask the rest member about Riku.

"is Riku with one of your member right now?"Tenn ask.Sougo were scared to lie but thank to Tamaki who can carry the scene.

"Rikkun are going somewhere else with Iorin,they will be back on time before Rikkun's time"said Tamaki.

"Y-yes,Iori-kun will takae care of Riku-kun..you don't have to worry Kujou-san..."said Sougo as he a little better.

"okay,thanks for telling me...see you next time."said Tenn as he leaving.

Tamaki and Sougo let out their sigh of relief and ask Iori where the room that they stayed.Iori send to location and direction way to the infirmary room.They quickly heading to the infirmary.After a few minute later,they finally found the infirmary room and saw Riku was sleeping and Nori was there too.According to Nori,Riku is getting better than before.That made them glad that everything was fine and Riku can get better before the next schedule.

"If Riku awake,tell him about his medicine and after you guys finish for whole day today,please bring Riku to the hospital for another test."said Nori.Everyone in that room nodded in understanding.

Nori left everything under theiir care back.They already inform to their manager about Riku staying at infirmary.After a few hours,Riku open his eyes and saw his friend was waiting for him.

"everyone.."Riku were shock when he see everyone was here.

"are you really fine? You shouldn't force yourself if you can't..do you need us to call Ono-san??"said Sougo.

"No no..it's really fine..I am fine..I just sleep for awhile."said Riku.Everyone really worry at Riku and afraid if something happen to Riku.Iori immediately tell Riku what Nori says before."Oh..I see..okay.."said Riku.

"Do you want me to go with you Nanase-san?"Iori ask.

"yes sure,if you not busy..but I really need you to go with me.."said Riku.

"if you say that,then..don't forget to take your medicine first before you go to your class."said Riku as he about to get ready.

=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After doing their schedule,Riku quickly go to other practice room to practice his acting skills and his new project song duet with Tenn.Riku was practice his vocal alone since the vocal coach are busy handling other things.Riku alone in the room and made him easy to practice his high note.It's been 3 hours Riku still alone in the room.Tenn about to enter the room but he heard Riku's voice inside the practice room.Tenn open the door slowly without making any sound that made Riku notice.

"Riku voice are very beautiful!! I always like your voice Riku"said Nagi with high impressive toward Riku.Tenn was listening their conversation.

"I guess it still not enough...I want to improve my vocal..I don't want to bother or burdening Tenn-nii anymore..."said Riku."this is my chance to get close with Tenn-nii and spend my time with him...I still want to stay on the stage only both of us"said Riku with a smile.

Tenn were freeze when he heard Riku's conversation,he didn't know that Riku really look toward the project.Riku was hoping that he will be together with Tenn someday.

"Riku.., you never change since I left you right..you are still Riku that I need in my life.."said Tenn alone.

"Tenn,do you still have anything to do here? Manager already call us for meeting"said Gaku who just finish his part.

"Oh,I will pass my practice for today..let's go back"said Tenn as he was smiling alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 817 30
There's 3 years old Twin name Nanase Riku and Nanase Tenn were living at the orphanage house.Both them living together at there for 5 years more afte...
35.9K 1.1K 14
《Completed》 A story which Riku adopted by another family and being part of something 'dangerous' (maybe?:p) So many thing Tenn doesn't know about his...
2.4K 143 9
Nanase Riku at the age of 13 seemed to have been killed by the god of death because he suddenly had a severe fever and was tormented by asthma, but h...
705 42 7
"Promise we'll meet again?" "Promise!" 4 young boys promised they'd see each other again, and it was a recurring meeting each week until the twins fr...