Bullet From A Gun

Por DaydreamAwayxx

[second book in the criminal series] Zayn hasn't changed a bit. He's still the same bad boy I fell in love w... Más

Description & Trailer
00: Fast Car
01: Back From the Dead
02: Born Hell Bound
03: Like A Rollercoaster Ride
05: Confident Coward
06: Right Next To You
07: Nowhere We Can Hide
08: Don't Be Mad
09: Drop All Your Worries
10: Been Here Before
11: For You
12: Irresistible
13: If You Go, I Go
14: Good Ones Go
15: So Now Run
16: Tear It Apart
17: Almost Got It Right
18: I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
19: An Unfortunate Consequence
20: Just You and Me
21: This is Love
22: Settle Down
23: Demons
24: Misery
25: Everybody's Watching Me
26: Going Through the Motions
27: Maybe I'm a Liar
28: In a Burning Room
29: Don't Look Back
30: I'm Yours
The Playlist
thank you & third book details

04: Forgive My Sin

29K 609 97
Por DaydreamAwayxx

04: Forgive My Sin

“I haven’t seen you in forever!” AJ exclaims as she hugs her high school friend.

He rolls his eyes and squeezes her back. “It hasn’t been that long; just a few years.”

She smiles at him. “I’ve missed you Aston,” she tells him. She takes a step back from him to look over his appearance. “I see you haven’t changed a bit,” she points out, looking over his skinny jeans, t-shirt and beanie.

He grins. “Actually, I got a couple more tattoos,” he says.

She laughs. “Whatever. You look good.”

He smirks and winks at her. “Thanks. You look pretty good yourself.”

She rolls her eyes at him. “So what brings you here?” she asks as she walks behind the counter of the small ice-cream shop. Zayn had convinced her to get a job and save her money to pay for college, since she refused to take him money.

He shrugged. “I felt like having ice cream and I live around the corner, so I thought, why not?”

“Really?” she asks.

He nods. “Plus, my sister was pissing me off. God, teenagers suck.”

AJ laughs. “She can’t be that bad.”

Aston groans. “She’s a little brat. I liked her better when she was ten. She looked up to me and kept her mouth shut.”

“Then why don’t you move out?” she asks. “Isn’t it time to leave the nest?” she teases.

“I don’t live with my parents anymore,” he tells her. “I moved out after graduation. Trust me, I couldn’t stand to live there another second.”

“So then why does your sister live with you?” AJ asks, slightly confused. You’d think his little sister would be living with his parents and not her older, barely matured brother.

“Nah,” he says, with a shrug. “They split about a two years ago. They couldn’t come to a custody agreement so I took her in.”

AJ smiles at him. “That’s sweet of you, Aston.”

He chuckles. “She’s my sister, I kind of had no choice.”

“Well, still,” AJ insists. “So are you going to order something? Because I’m technically not suppose to be socializing on the job.”

“I’ll have a chocolate swirly thing,” he says, pointing to the soft serve machine behind the counter.

“Swirly thing, really?”

Aston grins at her. “Yes, please. Make that two. I might as well get one for the little one.”

She smiles at him and grabs two cups. “Aren’t you a good big brother.”

“Shut up, I’m not proud of it,” he jokes.

AJ laughs to herself as she fills up the cups with soft serve. “Okay, Aston. Whatever you say.”

He chuckles. “I want sprinkles,” he tells her, grinning.

“Are you four?” she asks sarcastically.

“Twenty two actually,” he smirks.

“Funny,” she tells him. “On both?”

“Just one,” he says, fishing two spoons out of the containers by the register.

She nods and returns with his ice cream, one covered in color sugar. She places them on the counter and puts his order into the cash register. “That’ll be eight,” she tells him.

“What? I don’t get a discount?” He jokes.

“Maybe next time,” she smiles.

He shakes his head and gives her the money. “Keep the change and buy yourself something nice, yeah?”

“Wow… I could buy a pack of gum with this,” she tells him with a smile.

He smirks. “You’re welcome, babe,” he jokes.

“Who the hell are you calling babe?”

Both Aston and AJ’s heads turn towards the door to find Zayn standing there with his arms crossed.

AJ’s eyes widen and Aston takes a spoonful of his ice cream. “Zayn, hi,” she says nervously.

He makes his way over to them. “I told you I was picking you up at five in front and you didn’t come out.” He looks, well glares at Aston, who stays quiet. “I can see why now.”

“Is it five already? I didn’t even notice!” She says, taking off her apron and hat.

“It’s actually five fifteen, babe,” he tells her, his stare still on Aston.

“I’ll be right back.” AJ quickly grabs her things from the back room, leaving Aston and Zayn alone for a moment.

“I hope you don’t plan to come back here anytime soon,” Zayn tells Aston in a low tone.

“I can go where I want,” he tells him.

Zayn smirks. “You better watch it,” he tells him as AJ returns.

“Okay, let’s go,” she tells Zayn. “I’ll see you around, Aston,” she tells him with a smile.

Zayn grabs her hand protectively. “Let’s go, Annie,” he says, pulling her outside. He walks her all the way to his car. As soon as they’re the in the car, Zayn drives away.

“Zayn, what is wrong with you today?” AJ asks him, not wasting a second.

“Nothing,” he says bluntly.

She rolls her eyes. “Well you didn’t have to be an ass back there. We were just talking.”

“Whatever.”

“What’s wrong?” She asks again, getting annoyed with his sudden mood swing.

His grip tightens on the wheel. “Where are we going?” he asks, avoiding the question.

“Answer me first.”

“Nothing is wrong!” he raises his voice.

“Zayn, just tell me!”

“I don’t like the way he fucking looks at you, that’s it. Are you happy now?”

She stares at him. “Zayn, I haven’t seen him since I graduated! What are you freaking out about? He doesn’t think of me like that!”

“Whatever.”

“Why are you getting jealous?” She asks softly.

“I’m not.”

She throws her hands up in frustration. “Whatever. Just take me home.”

“Fine.”

The conversation stops there. The car fills with silence as Zayn keeps his eyes on the road and AJ stares out the window. Neither of them say a word in fear of blowing up at the other. AJ just couldn’t understand why he would be jealous of Aston of all people. She loves Zayn, not him. Didn’t he know that?

“Alright,” Zayn says stopping in front of her father’s building.

“You’re not going to walk me up?” She asks him.

Zayn tears his eyes from the pavement in front of his car. “Why don’t you call Aston?”

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,” she tells him. “You’re not going to drop it, are you?”

“Well, I mean, he’d probably better for you,” he tells her. “He can visit you at work all the time.”

“We were just talking!” she yells at him.

“Sure you were.”

“You know what? Fine. Goodbye. I’ll talk to you later. Or maybe I’ll call Aston,” She tells him before storming out of his car and out of sight.

The door slams and Zayn hits his head on the wheel. “He’s a fucking prick,” he mutters before turning the car off and following her.

He jogs up the stairs and down her hallway, knocking on the door. He knew her father wouldn’t be home for another hour.

The door swings open before he can get a second knock in. “What the hell do you want?” she asks, clearly pissed off at him.

“I’m sorry, okay?” he says quietly.

She scoffs. “Fine, whatever.” She goes to close the door again, but Zayn stops her,

“Are you mad at me?” he asks.

She glares at him. “What do you think?”

He groans. “I’m sorry, okay. I overacted. I’m sorry.”

“Okay, I forgive you.”

“AJ, please. I really am sorry,” he begs, not believing her.

She sighs. She couldn’t stay mad at him, it was impossible. She takes a deep breath. “Alright. Fine. I’m sorry, too.”

Zayn grins. “Really?”

She nods. “Yes, Zayn,” she tells him, smiling. She opens the door again and lets him.

The second the door closes, Zayn attacks her lips. She stumbles back, losing her balance. He wraps his arms around her waist, helping her balance herself again. He kisses her hard, not wasting anytime. “I really am sorry, AJ. I didn‘t mean it,” he says sincerely, kissing down her neck.

She moan softly. “It’s okay. I forgive you,” She tell him, running her fingers though his hair.

He moves back to her lips and kisses her passionately. He trails his hands down her arms and then down her waist as he kisses her. His lips never leave AJ’s as he lifts her up. She wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, pulling him as close to her as she can.

He carries the her off to her small bedroom without breaking the heated kiss. He kicks the door closed and walks over to her bed, gently laying her down. He leaves her lips for a moment as he crawls on top of her.

Her lips yearn for his again and she pull his down into a kiss, running her hands over his muscular arms. Her hands move up to his head and she tangles her fingers in his hair.

Zayn smiles into the kiss and trace her bottom lip with his tongue effortlessly. She hadn’t kissed him like this in so long, yet she never forgot the feeling she felt in her stomach. It is like a billion fireworks going off. It is something she would never get sick of it.

He pulls away breathlessly. “Are you still a vir–”

“Yeah, I am,” she tells him, trying to catch her breath.

He stares down into her eyes. “Still?” He asks.

She nods and blushes.

He smiles and kisses her. “That’s cute,” he says. “You waited for me?”

She rolls her eyes. “Can you just– please?”

He keeps watching her carefully. “I don’t want you to think I just want to do this because I’m horny and I haven’t had anything sexual in like four years. Because that is far from the truth.”

She smiles at him. “I know it’s not. I trust you.”

“Are you sure?” He asks one last time.

“I promise you, I’ve never been more ready in my life,” She tells him before kissing him again.

He kisses her and then pulls away. “I love you,” he whispers.

She smiles at him. “I love you, too.” The words roll off her tongue effortlessly. She really does love him with every ounce of feeling she has in her body.

He grins, like a five-year-old, before pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it on the floor. “We’re taking this slow,” he tells her.

“Okay,” she breaths.

“I’m going to make this as painless as possible.”

She nods, biting her lip.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” he promises.

“I trust you,” she tells him.

He watches her as he kisses down her neck again slowly, leaving a love bite. She gasps and he smirks at her reaction. “How long did the last one last?” he asks.

She looks at him. “About two weeks,” she tells him.

Damn,” he smirks.

She rolls her eyes playfully. She pushes him and pins him to the bed. “My turn,” she tells him before nipping away at his skin.

“I like it when you’re forceful,” he says in a husky tone. “Maybe I shouldn’t have waited,” he teases.

She laughs and kisses him. “You’re loss,” she teases, going back to kissing his neck and down chest.

“Shit, Annie,” he groans. “The hell did you learn how to do that?”

She laughs, kissing the love bite on his neck. “I took a couple classes while you were away,” she jokes.

He smirks at her. “Money well spent.”

She smiles, kissing him again. “Now what?” she asks.

He smiles and kisses her forehead. “You’re cute,” he tells her.

“Shut up,” she mumbles, blushing.

He chuckles and kisses her slowly, moving his hands to rest on her hips. “Can I go back on top now?”

“But I like his view, “ she says, tracing his tone chest, with her finger, causing him to shiver.

“You’re going to driver me insane, babe,” he whispers.

“That’s my goal,” she says quietly.

He smirks and flips them, kissing her as he slowly lifts up her shirt. He pulls away and stares into her eyes. “Can I?” he asks.

She nods hesitantly.

“Shh, don’t worry.” He takes off her shirt, tossing it next to his, leaving her in just her bra and skinny jeans.

She tries to cover herself, but he stops her. “Don’t,” he says quietly, interlocking his fingers with hers. “I want to see you. You’re beautiful, baby.”

She smiles at him, feeling a little more confident. “Do you want to know what I remembered the other day?”

“What?” he asks, smiling at her.

“You called me beautiful when we first met,” she tells him.

He smiles down at her. “Well, it’s true.”

“I love you,” she tells him.

He smiles. “I love you more,” he says, kissing her nose.

AJ smiles. “You know, we haven’t even done anything yet and we’ve been here for like ten minutes.”

Zayn chuckles. “I told you, we’re going nice and slow.”

“This is too slow for me,” she says, popping the button open on his jeans. “I want you,” She tells him.

Zayn groans. “Then let’s go,” he tells her, kissing her again.

Clothes are soon tossed across the room, leaving them both in their underwear in a heated kiss. Zayn’s hair is already messed up from AJ’s pulling as he kisses down her chest.

“God, you’re so perfect,” he says breathlessly, staring down at her.

She smiles and kisses him again. “You’re more perfect,” she tells him.

He shakes his head. “Every inch of you is perfect, love,” he tells her, squeezing her side gently, causing her to squeal. He smirks and kisses her again.

He continues kissing her, distracting her as he unhooks bra. He slowly pulls it off, tossing it to the floor and pulling her sheets over their heads. She gasps as his warm breath hits her newly exposed chest, kissing every inch of her skin.

Before Zayn can continue, a knock startles them.

“What’s that?” she whispers.

Zayn shrugs. “I don’t know. Don’t move,” he tells her. She nods and hugs her bare chest as he gets up.

He goes over to her window and pulls the curtain open a little to find Andy on the fire escape.

“What are you doing here?” Zayn asks him.

“Get your clothes. He’s back and he saw your car,” Andy tells Zayn.

“Shit,” Zayn curses, running to grab his things.

“What?” AJ asks, hiding herself.

“He’s back,” Zayn says quietly, pulling his jeans up. He groans and puts his shoes on and then pulling his shirt back on. “I’ll call you later, okay? I love you. Hurry up and get dressed. I was never here.”

She nods and kisses him quickly before he makes his way out of her window. She quickly wraps her sheets around her body, closing the window and the curtain. She quickly dresses herself and turns her TV on, opening her bedroom door.

She sprints down the hallway to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. AJ grabs her makeup bag from under the counter, searching for anything to cover up the mark on her neck. She didn’t know what he would do if he saw, and she didn’t plan on finding out.

Meanwhile, Zayn jumps to the sidewalk and walks over to his car calmly, like nothing happened. He approaches his car to see a familiar face waiting for him.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” Sonny asks in a low dark tone. “I told you to stay away from her.”

---------------

Dun Dun Duuuuuun.

So Aston’s back, Zayn and AJ got a little steamy and her dad is a little pissed off.

What a productive day.

Haha. So what do you guys think is going to happen? A little bit of a cliff hanger there…

So this has a little over 50K reads and it’s like really amazing and I just don’t understand because I’m not even on chapter 5 yet. But omg thank you guys sooo sooooo soooo much. I love you all, like you don’t even understand.

But anyway, I hope you guys like the chapter. (:

Also! Since, I assumed all of you have read the prequel to this, Mama, I’m in Love with a Criminal, I have entered it in the One Direction Awards, and it would be super cool if you all voted for it! All you have to do is click on the external link or the link on my profile or go to @One_Direction_Awards and comment on the March awards, in the Zayn chapter with my username (DaydreamAwayxx) and Mama, I’m in Love with a Criminal! Simple as that. So if you enjoyed it, please do vote for it (:

That is all for today! Make sure to Comment, vote, fan and vote for Criminal!

Bye, loooove you! x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

268K 7.4K 44
Escaping from one gang just to be caught by another is unlucky especially when the leader of the gang happens to be the ruthless Zayn Malik. He's ins...
79.7K 1.4K 27
When Eris, Zayn's best friend, finally joins the boys on tour, will Zayn and Eris maintain their special bond? Will Zayn's new fiancé get in the way...
678K 12.7K 17
[first book in the criminal series] I'm in love with the Bradford bad boy. He sells drugs and he's a hustler. He carries a knife and has a gun in his...
98.5K 8.1K 35
WINNER OF THE FANFICTION AWARDS 2017. Ranked #1 out of 77.1k Zayn stories, April 26 2020. Ranked #1 out of 252k Poetry books, May 8 2020. ~¤~ "You kn...