๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

By DiorxKentrell

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

<| ๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• |>
| ๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |

| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |

1K 34 2
By DiorxKentrell

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 9:20 am

I woke up to the feeling of soft kisses on my neck causing me to smile.

"Good morning, baby" Kentrell said into my neck before sucking on my ear.

"Good morning" I said as I realised that I had to pee causing me to sit up and stretch.

I stood up before coming to the conclusion that I couldn't walk.

"You need help?" Kentrell chuckled as he watched me struggle to make it to the bathroom.

"It's not funny" I mugged him causing him to pick me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked me to the bathroom before placing me on the toilet.

I handled my business before wiping and washing my hands.

"You want me to run you a bath?" Kentrell asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah" I mumbled causing him to sit me on the toilet again before starting to run the water into the big jacuzzi.

"You wanna know something?" Kentrell asked as be put epsom salt into the water.

"Know what?" I asked as I watched him pour some soap into the tub.

"I'm in love with you" Kentrell said as he walked over to me.

"No your not" I smiled as we made eye contact.

"Yes I am" Kentrell said as he pecked my lips.

"You just saying that" I mumbled as I looked at his lips.

"You want me to show you how much I love you" he smirked causing me to shake my head.

"I'm still sore from last night" I said causing him to frown.

"I know" he smirked as he picked me up before placing me into the jacuzzi.

Kentrell got in too before pulling me close to him as he pressed his chest against my back.

"Nah but all jokes aside, I really do love you" Kentrell mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What makes you say that?" I asked causing him to sigh.

"I feel comfortable and safe around you" Kentrell said as his hands traveled up my torso before cupping my breast.

"Okay, I like how you make me feel like I'm the only girl on earth" I chuckled causing him to give me boobs a firm squeeze.

"That's because you're the only girl I got eyes for" he mumbled causing me to start blushing.

"You being for real?" I asked causing Kentrell to smack his lips.

"What makes you think imma just sit up here and lie?"

"I don't know" I said causing him to put his head onto my shoulder.

"If I didn't love you, I would've been left" he spoke softly as he tightened his grip on my breast.

"Mhm" I hummed as I started to wash myself.

"So you don't believe me?" Kentrell asked with a frown on his face.

"I do..." I said more like I was questioning myself.

"Kiari, look at me" Kentrell said causing me to turn my head into his direction.

"I love you, ight?" Kentrell said as he looked me into my eyes.

"I love you too" I said causing him to smash his lips into mines.

I kissed back as Kentrell still held a firm grip onto my breast.

He massaged my breast causing the kiss to get sloppy.

I pulled away causing Kentrell to groan.

"Why you teasing me?" Kentrell asked causing me to chuckle because that was exactly what I was doing.

I laughed causing him to mug me.

"Mane, you done made my dick hard" Kentrell smacked his lips as he let go of me.

"I'm sorry, papa" I said as I turned around before sitting on his lap while facing him.

"Kiari, stop dude" Kentrell groaned as I laid my head onto his shoulder.

"I'm not doing nothing" I mumbled causing him to sigh.

"You making me wanna to fuck you until you got tears coming out your eyes" Kentrell said as he gently tried to push me.

"Okay okay, I'll stop" I chuckled causing him to wrap his arms around my waist.

____

"Have you ever ever had a threesome?" I asked randomly causing Kentrell to slowly look down at me as I laid on his chest.

"Why you ask me that?" he laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

"Have you?" I asked again as I waited for an answer.

"Yeah, why you asking me-" Kentrell started but I cut him off.

"Did it feel good?" I asked causing him to chuckle.

"Mhm, why you wanna know-" he said but I cut him off again.

"I can't ask you questions?" I squinted my eyes causing him to smack his lips.

"Not about that, you wanna have a threesome or something?" Kentrell said in a confused tone.

"Maybe..."

"You want two niggas to be dicking you down?" Kentrell said as it sounded like he was getting upset.

"No" I mumbled causing him to sigh.

"Kiari, I'm not sharing you with nobody else" he said in a irritated tone.

"So like when you was fucking the two girls, did they bump coochies?" I asked, being curious causing him to groan.

"Baby, why do that matter?" Kentrell asked with a frown on his face.

"So did one ride your face and the other one rode your dick?" I asked causing Kentrell to rub his hand down his face.

"God damn Kiari" he mumbled causing me to frown.

"What I do?" I asked causing Kentrell to look down at me.

"Where you getting these questions from?" he said as he went back to looking at his phone.

"I'm just curious... So did-" I started but Kentrell cut me off.

"Kiari" he said in a stern tone causing me to roll my eyes.

"I have a question" I said causing Kentrell to groan.

"How does it feel to have two bitches fucking you at the same time?"

Kentrell sighed as he ignored my question.

"Why you not answering my questions?" I asked as I sat up causing me to be sitting on his lap.

"Why you asking me this shit?" Kentrell mugged as he continued to look at his phone.

"I just wanna know how it-" I started but was cut off.

"Kiari... I'm not sharing you with no bitch or no nigga" he said in a irritated tone causing me to scoff.

"Why not, just for like a one time thing? You acting like imma leave you or something."

"For all I know, you could leave right now" Kentrell said as he placed his phone beside him.

"Stop saying that, I'm not leaving you, okay?" I asked as I put both of my hand on his cheeks before gently caressing his face.

He stayed silent causing me to lean down and peck his lips a few times.

"You making my dick hard" Kentrell said as he placed his hands on my ass causing me to smack my lips.

"Why are you like this?" I asked with a small smile on my face.

"Like what? I'm being honest" he said innocently causing me to sit back up before placing my hand onto his chest.

"Do you regret any of your tattoos" I asked as I traced over the portrait of the girl on his chest.

"Most of em" he mumbled as he watched me with low eyes.

"Why you regret them?" I asked causing him to sigh.

"They don't mean shit nomo, I ain't even with this hoe" Kentrell shrugged as he pointed to the tattoo that I was tracing.

"If you could get any tattoo, what would it be?" I asked as I started to analyze the rest of his tattoos.

"Probably... Ion really know" he mumbled as he glanced over at the window.

"I like all of your tattoos" I said as I leaned down before kissing the diamond under his eye.

"Can I ask you something?" Kentrell asked as his hands went from my ass to my waist.

"Mhm" I hummed as I began to traced over the tattoos on his face.

"You want kids?" Kentrell asked as he licked over his bottom lip.

"...."

"Kiari" he said causing me to continue to give him a blank stare.

I stayed silent as I continue to traced his tattoos.

Kentrell busted out laughing causing me to shift in his lap.

"Why you ignored me?" he asked as he continued to laugh.

"Because that was a stupid ass questions" I said causing Kentrell to harshly slap my ass with both hands.

"Can you get pregnant off of pre-cum?" Kentrell asked in a confused tone.

"It can happen but most likely, it wont" I said causing him to nod.

____

Mhm mhm
Plot ideas? Help me out 😭😭
How can you block somebody on here and all the accounts they make??
| Finished : June 24, 2023 |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.5K 42
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ผŽ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ...
129K 4.4K 53
๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :)
149K 5K 31
"๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง." - ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง. EDITING. ...