HOMBRE HERMOSO SERIES 1: THE...

Bởi BiskyJean14

Synopsis Mia finds out that her boss, Mateo Dela Cruz is sterile and could no longer have an heir to his mult... Xem Thêm

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The News
Chapter 2 - The Boss
Chapter 3 - The Secretary
Chapter 4 - The Guest
Chapter 5 - The Episode
Chapter 6 - The Day-Off
Chapter 7 - The New Friend
Chapter 8 - The Blueberry Cheesecake
Chapter 9 - The Cake Thief
Chapter 10 - The Delivery
Chapter 11 - The Midnight Snack
Chapter 12 - The Confrontation
Chapter 13 - The Deal
Chapter 14 - The Return
Chapter 15 - The Trip To Barcelona
Chapter 16 - The Party and the Acceptance
Chapter 17 - The Stowaway
Chapter 18 - The Package
Chapter 19 - The Kiss and Cry
Chapter 20 - The Arrival
Chapter 21 - The Arrival 2
Chapter 22 - The Ride
Chapter 23 - The Arrival 3
Chapter 24 - The Arrival 4
Chapter 25 - The Rejected
Chapter 26 - The Siblings
Chapter 27 - The Results
Chapter 28 - The Canopy Bed
Chapter 30 - The Shop
Chapter 31 - The Surprise
Chapter 32 - The Rink
Chapter 33 - The Dance
Chapter 34 - The Love
Epilogue

Chapter 29 - The Shower

2.4K 53 0
Bởi BiskyJean14

Warning: Read at your own risk.

CHAPTER 29 – THE SHOWER

'SO THIS is what it feels like to love someone.' Mateo's lips formed into a smirk. 'Ahhh... What a wonderful feeling.'

He roamed his eyes over the body of the woman he loves. The way her hair is scattered on the bed beside their intertwined fingers, her cheeks are red and her face a bit sweaty. Her breasts heaving up and down and he could smell her sweet vanilla-strawberry scent that he has grown addicted to. Her pink n*pples filled with milk, ready to be sucked on. Her supple silky skin that he has been longing to touch for so long and her smooth curves drove him crazy.

'If I can't have her now, I'm going to lose my mind.' He thought.

He has been celibate since their intercourse. He never touched another woman ever since he got to taste Mia. It's not that he couldn't but he just wouldn't.

No other woman has ever aroused him besides Mia. Ever since that night, his mind and body longed for her. And in the past months that she was gone, his heart started to do the same.

He wanted everything about her. Heck, he even desires to claim all of her.

So without further hesitation, Mateo dipped his head and started kissing her neck. Mia let out a moan which hardened his already hard member even more. He sucked on that very spot until it left a mark.

When he was satisfied with his work, he ran his lips over it. He felt her shudder under him.

He did it in the few parts of her neck until almost every part of her neck is covered with his love marks. Then he kissed her lips again and they fought for dominance.

"Hmmm... Sir..." She said in between their kisses.

Her sexy moans are adding to the heat radiating his entire body.

His wet kisses started moving down and he took a hold of her waist. He left marks all over her collar bone and chest. When he came face to face with her large breasts that seemed to have grown even bigger because of her pregnancy, he can't help but feel amazed.

He reached out for one because he had always wanted to squeeze them when---

"Wait!" Mia exclaims.

But Mia's warning was too late because he had already squeeze her breasts and milk came squirting from her n*pples straight to his face. He felt the warm liquid drip down from his eye and cheeks.

"I forgot that these are loaded." He murmured as he licked the milk off his face. It tasted bland.

"I'm sorry..." Mia apologized and wiped his face with his hands.

He just chuckled and helped her with the wiping.

"It's okay. It was my fault anyway. I got way too excited. But I really want to suck them though." He said.

"You can, but you won't like the taste of the twin's breastmilk."

"Well, I've always wanted to try and see what their milk tastes like." He said as he dives his face into her breasts and started sucking her n*pples like a baby. He bit and sucked her pinkish crown until they were swollen red.

"Hmmm... Sir...Mateo...Ohhh..." Mia moaned.

As he sucked harder, more breast milk came from Mia and he gladly drank it despite its bland taste. It really feels weird to drink breastmilk that is also drunk by their kids. But these two babies were his in the first place.

He continued sucking and drinking while his other hand took hold of the other and started moulding it in his hand and tweaking the peak with his index finger.

Mia was writhing beneath him because of the pleasure and he smiled mentally because of his effect on her. He flickered his tongue back and forth her n*pples and Mia moans again in pleasure.

Then he went lower and kisses her navel, then lower to kiss her abdomen which still had a bit of some stretch marks left after giving birth to the twins. A sign of how lucky he is to have Mia carry his heirs.

He goes back to kissing her lips and enjoyed its sweet taste and plumpness against his.

MIA'S MOANS were muffled when Mateo started kissing her lips again. And the sensation from his lips are traveling into hers and spreading all over her body. His kisses were filled with hunger as he devours them. She felt feverish and the full blasted air-conditioner did not aid in easing the heat that is beginning to envelope her entire body as his tongue explore every part of her mouth.

Mateo's hands began caressing every part of her. From the side of her breasts where his thumbs bump to her n*pples and move across her hips down to her bosoms, squeezing them.

She moans again and wrapped her arms tight around his neck when she felt his fingers explore her p*ssy. He gently rubbed her clit up and down with his large fingers and she moaned in delight which were still covered by his aggressive kisses.

He released his lips and she bit them when she saw that he was looking at her reaction when he started playing and flicking the little bud inside her labia.

"S-sir!...Hmmmpphh..." Her hips bucked upwards and closed her eyes because of the sensation. "Ahhh...So good..."

"That's it Mia...moan for me." He commanded with a raspy voice as his fingers continue to arouse her from down there.

His index finger where then joined by his thumb and the two rubbed her harder and faster making her feel the wetness as it moves faster.

"Ahhh!...Sir Mateo! Hmmm...Ah!" Pleasure came rushing her being that her moans strated to grow louder and louder bfilling up the entire room. And Mateo is just there, staring at her reactions intently.

She screamed when he inserted his finger inside her without warning. Then it started moving in and out of her slowly and her body convulsed from the pleasure. He inserted another digit and moved his fingers fast inside and out of her.

"Sh*t!" Mateo cursed as he fingered her faster and faster, hitting her spot so many times which brought her to ecstasy.

"Ahh! Ah!...Hmmm... Ugh!"

He went faster and faster until she could feel the pressure building inside her abdomen.

"Sir!..I'm gonna..."

But before she could release, Mate immediately removed his fingers which frustrated the heck out of her. But the disappointment only lasted for a second as Mateo inserted his thick member inside of her and pounded her fast and hard.

"Ahhh!!!..." she could no longer hold onto the pleasure, her arms around Mateo's neck tightened as she felt herself cumming because of his every impact. However, he was still thrusting deeper inside her.

She was not able to catch her breath as he was still ramming his c*ck inside her. Her moans continue as he pounds into her like there's no tomorrow. His long hard shaft, wet from her jusices, is sliding in and out of her with passion. His thickness rubbing against her walls hitting her pleasurable spot whenever he pushes harder.

"Ahhh! Sir Mateo!...Ugh! Ugh! Ahhh! ...please, slow down a bit...Ughhh..."

But of course, Mateo did not listen and rams her even faster. He reached for her lips and kissed her hard as he rammed inside her. He grabbed her legs and kneeled to pound her even harder while still kissing her.

He released her lips and focused on pounding in and out of her. Moans echoing inside the room, the canopy bed bouncing along with their rhythm. Their bodies covered with sweat.

Mia grabbed the pillows as the pleasure intensifies. And her body convulsed once again when she felt that she is about to cum.

Her body writhed and arched in pleasure and she screamed Mateo's name as she came for the second time.

Mateo's movements became faster and after a few more pounding, he finally released his seeds inside her.

"Arrggghhh..." He groaned as she felt him shoot his load inside of her, filling her up, although she felt some of it escape in her legs.

He collapsed on top of hers and he planted a lingering kiss on her lips as he catches his own breathe. His cock was slowly removed from her that the sensation of it leaving made her moan.

"Damn...I missed you so much. It felt so good to do that with you again. It's been a long time since I tasted your body, Sweetie." Mateo whispered as he rolled to lie beside her.

She faced him and looked intently into his eyes. "Didn't you always have other women to console your needs?"

Mia could still remember those times when she needed to arrange a place where Mateo could bring his chosen lady of the night.

"Sweetie, I have never touched any other woman ever since I had you." He said while looking straight into her eyes as if telling her that he is telling the truth.

That surprised her. She thought that he had sex with some other girls after he got her. But to finally know that he didn't, it made her really happy.

Overwhelmed by happiness, she grabbed a hold of his head and kissed him senseless.

Mateo kissed her back, hard and fought with her lips with the same intensity starting off another round of intensified love making.

IT WAS already night and Mateo's parents are probably going to get home soon. But here she is, hands flattened on the bathroom wall under the water of the cold shower, being f*cked from behind by her bipolar boss. They have been making love for hours already since they started it in the morning.

"Sir! Ahh!.Ahh!...That's so good...Ahh!" She can't stop her moans as she felt his huge member thrust hard and fast inside her. His hard c*ck hitting her spot with his every thrust. The pleasure of his c*ck against her walls is just too much for her to handle and she is already close to completely lose her mind because of it.

"F*ck Mia...Ugh! So f*cking good!... Ugh!" Mateo groaned and increased his speed.

Mia's legs almost gave out on her after she came if it weren't for Mateo grabbing her waist and continued on pounding her nonstop.

She felt Mateo's c*ck harden inside her as it still slides in and out of her. Then he grunted when he finally had his release, filling her up, not wasting a single drop.

Mia thought that they were finished when Mateo pulled out his member from her. But then, Mateo suddenly made her face him and kissed her hard as he carried her and wrapped her hips around his waist and inserted his fully erect shaft inside her again and started pounding her.

"Sir M-Mateo, you're...Ahhh!..you're hard again!...Ahh!" She said as her body bounced up and down as his hard c*ck goes in and out of her.

"It's because I've missed you so much Sweetie..." He said. "This...is to compensate for all the months that we were not together. F*ck!" His breathing hitched as he thrusted faster and harder.

Mia was catching her own breath as she couldn't catch up to her boss's endurance.

"Ah! Ah!...Sir Mateo! Deeper!...Ahh!" She screamed which Mateo obliged and thrusted deeper inside her.

Their wet bodies continued to create the dance under the water of the shower. Mia glanced at Mateo's face. His eyes looked back at her, full of love and lust and his mouth slightly open. The water from the shower cascading from the top of his forehead, traveling across his blue dazzling eyes, his long straight aristocratic nose, down his luscious, delicious lips and escaping down his strong chin.

He looked so hot in her eyes that she can't believe this man would want someone like her.

But then, his lips moved that made her erase her doubts and tingled her heart.

He mouthed the words 'I love you' that made her want to cry out of joy.

She bit her lip when his movements became faster and harder again, shaking her body and intensifying the pleasure, without removing their eye contact.

"Sir Mateo, I'm cumming! Ahhh!!!" She screamed in between his thrusts.

"Me too, Sweetie...me too...Ugh!" He grunted and he bit her neck hard, almost sinking his teeth on her skin when they simultaneously came. His hot load filling her up for the nth time and this time, some of his cum escaped her, dropping on the tiled floor of the steamy shower.

Mateo's teeth is still on her neck and his bite stung a little, although, it did bring her pleasure at the same time.

He suckled on that part a little before he slowly removed his lips.

With both chests heaving alternately, they stare into each other's eyes, not saying anything, but their eyes are communicating.

And as the shower continue to pour unto their satiated bodies, their lips met once again with each other and shared a soft and gentle kiss where she could feel all of his emotions travel through that kiss into the bottommost part of her heart.  

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4M 98.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
168K 5.3K 16
" Were you ever going to tell me that you had the kid?" I might've changed my mind if I would've known you had her."Dylan said to me as if this whole...
466K 11.6K 49
Warning! This story contains sensitive topics. ** I looked into his dark eyes and saw, what I once naïvely thought, was innocence. ** "Please!" she c...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...