HOMBRE HERMOSO SERIES 1: THE...

By BiskyJean14

Synopsis Mia finds out that her boss, Mateo Dela Cruz is sterile and could no longer have an heir to his mult... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The News
Chapter 2 - The Boss
Chapter 3 - The Secretary
Chapter 4 - The Guest
Chapter 5 - The Episode
Chapter 6 - The Day-Off
Chapter 7 - The New Friend
Chapter 8 - The Blueberry Cheesecake
Chapter 9 - The Cake Thief
Chapter 10 - The Delivery
Chapter 11 - The Midnight Snack
Chapter 12 - The Confrontation
Chapter 13 - The Deal
Chapter 14 - The Return
Chapter 15 - The Trip To Barcelona
Chapter 16 - The Party and the Acceptance
Chapter 17 - The Stowaway
Chapter 18 - The Package
Chapter 19 - The Kiss and Cry
Chapter 20 - The Arrival
Chapter 21 - The Arrival 2
Chapter 22 - The Ride
Chapter 23 - The Arrival 3
Chapter 24 - The Arrival 4
Chapter 25 - The Rejected
Chapter 26 - The Siblings
Chapter 27 - The Results
Chapter 29 - The Shower
Chapter 30 - The Shop
Chapter 31 - The Surprise
Chapter 32 - The Rink
Chapter 33 - The Dance
Chapter 34 - The Love
Epilogue

Chapter 28 - The Canopy Bed

3K 68 7
By BiskyJean14

Chapter 28 – THE CANOPY BED

MIA SAT on the canopy bed of the twins, bouncing herself in the process and lays down on the velvety mattress to stare into the centre of the canopy bed that connects the red silky fabric of the canopy.

She hears Mateo close the door and sat on the bed beside her.

Now that Mateo finally accepts the truth and admitting his love for her which she still sometimes doubt because of her inferiority complex, she wonders what is going to happen next? Will he ask her for marriage again? If he does, will she be ready? She is still not sure herself if she will say yes though.

With a still confused mind, she rolled to her side and she came facing Mateo's large sexy legs and his face leaning close to hers. Her eyes met his dazzling blue ones. As always, there were always mesmerizing to look at.

Mia unconsciously blinked fast three times when he inched their faces closer, all of a sudden. She felt her heart started pounding hard and her face heating up making her unconsciously bite her lower lips to supress the emotions from her heart.

She wasn't sure if it was just her imagination or that she heard Mateo groan a little.

"Don't bite your lip Sweetie." He said in a raspy voice.

She immediately removed her teeth from her lips and it formed into a thin line. "Sorry...Does it bother you?"

Mateo leaned a little closer then he sensually rubbed his thumb across her lips while she is still lying on her side. She can feel the sensual touch of the calloused skin on Mateo's thumb slowly scrape across her lips.

"Yeah, it bothers me." He said. His voice suddenly became deeper and lower than before. "A lot."

He gently caressed the side of her lips with his thumb the moment it ended its travel across her lips.

"Uhhh, sorry then. Uhm...I'll just go to the bathroom and get changed... my brassiere feels heavy with all the milk." She excused and stood up from the bed.

Well basically, it is true, her brassiere does feel a bit soaked and heavy because of the milk. But actually, she just wanted something as an excuse because she is starting to feel something weird in herself. And she has an idea of what exactly it is.

But her planned escape was halted by Mateo grabbing her wrist and pulling her down into him making her sit sideways on his lap.

"Uhm...Sir Mateo, I'm gonna go get change..." Before he realizes what is going on with her.

But Mateo encircled his arms around her waist preventing her from further escape and stared deeply into her eyes. She can't help but return the look he is giving her. She can feel every sensitive part of her body tingle with the way he looks at her.

"W-what?"

"When are you going to stop calling me Sir Mateo? We have already confirmed that I am the twin's father. So why still stick with formalities?"

"Cause...uhmmm..." She is not sure if it is okay to tell him the reason why she is still calling him sir.

"Is it because I told you to stop calling me in my name after I found out about the baby and got really mad? I'm really sorry about that. So sorry... I know that I won't be able to control my emotions all the time, but when the time comes and I say something that would probably hurt you, and I'm still hoping that that wouldn't happen, do something to wake me up and make me come into my senses, alright? Like punching or kicking me, or anything that can return me back. So please stop calling me Sir and call me by my name again...without honorifics." He pleaded.

"Uhmmm... Actually, it did hurt me when you told me to stop calling your name when I was getting used to it. When you told me to go back to formalities, I felt like you created a wall between us."

"I'm sorry..." He whispered. He sounded genuinely regretful and lowered his head.

Mia smiled and lowered her head as well to take a peek at his face.

"But it was all in the past now." She tells him.

"Then will you stop calling me Mateo now?" He asked like a kid pleading for something.

"I still won't."

"Why?" He whined in complaint.

She groaned. Maybe it's better to tell him the reason. She raised her head before bursting it out to him while shutting her eyes to lessen the embarrassment that she knows she is going to feel after saying it. "Fine, I'll you." She inhaled. "It's because it has become my endearment to you okay? There, I finally said it." She exclaims, her heart pounding so hard inside her chest because of the embarrassment.

When Mateo didn't say anything, she slowly opened her left eye a little to see his reaction. And there he was, with a face completely confused.

He was just there, his mouth hanging slightly open and she had no idea what is going on in his mind after saying all of that.

"An endearment?... Really?" He asked like he couldn't believe it. There was a sly smile painted on his lips.

She sighed and encircled her arms on his shoulders and hides her face in his neck to conceal her embarrassment. Yes, calling him Sir Mateo has become an endearment. 'Gosh this is so embarrassing.'

She knows that they are not in a relationship and she has no right in calling him with any sort of endearment, but she wants to try to at least have one for him even if he doesn't know it. And she started to like calling him Sir Mateo since it feels like it has a connection to his as being his secretary. 'Sir Mateo' has become her secret endearment to him. And she already got used to it.

He chuckled and she felt the vibration of his voice travel to her body making her toes tingle.

She raised her head to face him. "What's so funny?" Is her endearment to him funny?

"Why 'Sir Mateo'? There are lots of other endearments that you could've used to call me. Why stick with formalities?"

"Well...it's because it sort of had a sentimental feeling to it. It makes me remember the times when I was still your secretary and how much you needed me. Also because I got really used to calling you Sir Mateo that it turned into a habit that is hard for me to change."

"Hmmm..." Mateo thought for a while. "Since you put it that way, my perception of your so called 'endearment' is changing. I've been despising it for the last few months. Is there something wrong with me if I start liking it now?"

"No, I guess?"

"Then I'll guess I have to get used to it."

"Yeah, because I don't think I can change this habit anytime soon." Mia said.

Mateo smiled and suddenly gave her a peck on her lips which surprised her. She blinked a few times out of shock.

"What was that for?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For holding on to the love you had for me." He said as he intently stared into her eyes. "I still can't thank you enough for that."

Mia smiled. "I didn't hold onto it Sir, I just can't bring myself to let go of it." She said as she stared back to his mesmerizing blue eyes. Those eyes that would always make her fall head over heels for him. "You have no idea how many times I tried to forget all the feelings that I have for you and how many times I told myself to stop loving you. Because I thought that I will never be a part of your life. After many months of trying, I thought that I have successfully forgotten all about my long, long time love for you. But when you came, standing on the door that night, looking completely wet and helpless, all my efforts were wasted because I instantly felt my heart betraying me as it started to pound really hard inside my chest. And that's when I concluded that it is really impossible for me to unlove you, Sir Mateo."

"And I'm glad you didn't. It's a good thing that your heart is just really stubborn as you. Thank you also for taking good care of the twins even though I was not there for you."

She sighed. Until now, he still couldn't completely forget about the things he had and had not done for her and the twins.

"Hey, stop dwelling on the past okay. I told you that all you need to do, is to be a good father to the twins and that will be super enough to compensate for all you the things you think you did."

Mateo deeply sighed and smiled at her again. "I'll try keeping that in mind. But you still love me, don't you?"

Mia chuckled upon his sudden question because he has always been asking that every day since the twins were born. And he never missed a single day asking that. And today wasn't an exception either.

"Yes, I still love you Sir Mateo. Just how many times do you need to ask me that question?"

"Everyday, for the rest of live, Sweetie... I love you. And I'm going to prove it for the rest of our lives. I'm so glad that I fell inlove with you, my ever efficient secretary." He said making Mia's heart swell and thump like crazy.

"I love you too, Sir Mateo." She said and then she placed her thumbs to cover over his eyes, slowly covering them with his own eyelids to close them. Her fingers resting on his temples and his hair are slightly tickling them.

She felt his grip on her waist tighten a little.

"What...are you doing?" He breathed his question. She saw his adam's apple move a little.

Without answering him, Mia slowly pressed her lips gently on his. She hoped that through this, he is able to feel how much she loves him. That her love for him will never change.

It was a simple gentle kiss. She did not move her lips and before he could kiss her back, she immediately separates her lips away from him.

"Damn it, Sweetie...Don't tease me..." He said grunting as if he was struggling.

She laughed mentally and kissed him again. And just like before, she moved away before he could kiss her back.

"Damn it Mia..." He groaned again out of frustration.

"So I'm not Sweetie anymore?" She whispered just a centimetre above his lips.

He groaned again.

It's not that she is upset when he suddenly called her by her name. In fact, it felt sexy when it came out of his lips.

"Sorry Sweetie... Did I hurt your feelings again?"

She shook her head as if he could see her. "Not really. I kinda like it when you call me by my name sometimes. I also like it when you call me Sweetie. I just don't like it when you call me Ms. Gutierez. That's what I don't like."

"Okay then... I'll never call you Ms. Gutierez ever again."

Mia chuckled. "Thanks Sir Mateo." She said.

"Yeah. Now kiss me for real damn it!" He commanded frustratingly.

"At your service, sir."

Then Mia slowly closed her eyes and leans down and kissed him just like he said. She slowly moved her lips and he let out a satisfied groan.

Mateo started kissing her back and they moulded each other's lips. He released her lips for a second before capturing her bottom lip with his teeth and gently nibbled it with his lips before it goes far away.

Mia's thumbs are still covering his eyes. Mateo took her wrists and removed her hands from his face and he interlaced their fingers together one by one.

Mateo slowly shifted and lies on the bed dragging her along with him making her lie on her stomach atop his body where she could feel his hard chest and packed abdomen.

Both of their hands are above Mateo's head which makes it look like that she was pinning Mateo down.

Their kissed deepened as Mateo slowly knocked on Mia's teeth using his tongue. She gladly let him enter her mouth and his tongue sought for hers. After exploring her mouth for a while, his tongue finally landed on hers and danced inside her mouth.

Mia felt that she was running out of breath so she released their lips, panting a little afterwards, but then, after she took one inhale, Mateo immediately captures her whole mouth again, as if eating her lips whole.

It was as if he was hungry for something. Mateo's kisses are so good that she could feel her lips start to swell.

He was starting to kiss her deeper and harder and he kept on sucking her lips a few times, releasing it for a second, then sucking them whole again. He did this a few times before he rolled their bodies and now, he was the one atop of hers.

The battle of their lips and tongues continues and Mateo started gliding his lips on the side of her mouth. Their breathings are hitching and they were both running out of breath because of that long kiss.

"I missed this so much." Mateo whispers huskily as he kissed the spot on her neck that's just below her right ear.

Mia was not able to hold her moan because of the sensation traveling down to her sensitive parts.

"I missed everything about you Mia...hmmm...my Sweetie." He groaned. "Only mine." He possessively claimed before he captures her mouth again before freeing it.

Mia opened her eyes and he saw Mateo's hungry filled eyes staring intently back at her.

"You have no idea how devastated I was when I thought that I wasn't gonna be able to hold you like this again, to have you in my arms, kissing your lips..." he kissed her lips, "and smelling your vanilla-strawberry flavoured scent that I love the most." Then he dipped his nose in her hair and took a large whiff of her scent.

"I'm so happy to have you back again."

Mia could not help the smile forming on her lips after hearing those words. She is happy to be with the one whom she love all her life. To be with the father of her babies. To be with the man she dreamed since she was in college.

"Me too, Sir Mateo, me too." I love you so much.

They looked at each other's eyes once again before Mateo dived and delved on her mouth again.

A few moments later, they both found their selves in their birth suits while staring into each other's eyes, full of lust, love and hunger. Mateo is hovering above her with both of his arms beside her head, supporting his own body. Both their chests are rising up and down because of the anticipation for each other.

She could feel his breath fanning her face which smelt like peppermint and handsomeness that brought incredible sensation to her toes and to the most private part of her body.

Their clothes scattered to who knows where.

The memory of their first night together instantly flashed into her mind. It feels like de javu.

She wondered if he could still remember it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.6K 43
"I am pregnant, " I say looking into his eyes intensely but his face is emotionless. "what? " he asks stunned, he paces around for a few minutes "I...
1.3M 41.1K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
114K 4.2K 47
"That means you're coming with me too then." He groans, bringing a hand up to his forehead and rubbing it in exasperation. "Excuse me?" My chest puff...
14K 188 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...