HOMBRE HERMOSO SERIES 1: THE...

By BiskyJean14

Synopsis Mia finds out that her boss, Mateo Dela Cruz is sterile and could no longer have an heir to his mult... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The News
Chapter 2 - The Boss
Chapter 3 - The Secretary
Chapter 4 - The Guest
Chapter 5 - The Episode
Chapter 6 - The Day-Off
Chapter 7 - The New Friend
Chapter 8 - The Blueberry Cheesecake
Chapter 9 - The Cake Thief
Chapter 11 - The Midnight Snack
Chapter 12 - The Confrontation
Chapter 13 - The Deal
Chapter 14 - The Return
Chapter 15 - The Trip To Barcelona
Chapter 16 - The Party and the Acceptance
Chapter 17 - The Stowaway
Chapter 18 - The Package
Chapter 19 - The Kiss and Cry
Chapter 20 - The Arrival
Chapter 21 - The Arrival 2
Chapter 22 - The Ride
Chapter 23 - The Arrival 3
Chapter 24 - The Arrival 4
Chapter 25 - The Rejected
Chapter 26 - The Siblings
Chapter 27 - The Results
Chapter 28 - The Canopy Bed
Chapter 29 - The Shower
Chapter 30 - The Shop
Chapter 31 - The Surprise
Chapter 32 - The Rink
Chapter 33 - The Dance
Chapter 34 - The Love
Epilogue

Chapter 10 - The Delivery

3.2K 105 2
By BiskyJean14

CHAPTER 10 – THE DELIVERY

He slowly puts the plate on the table and faced Mia guiltily. "Uhm...Mia, I can explain..."

When Mia didn't say anything, he began explaining his side. "I have a serious addiction towards blueberry desserts since I was a kid...and when I saw y-your blueberry cheesecake on the table, I just couldn't help myself... I'm so sorry Mia... I know I wasn't supposed to touch it... I'm sorry." He said, sounding like a boy who did something wrong, (which actually he did) before looking at Mia with an apologetic look.

Mia gave her a smile. "Hey... It's alright." She assured him... "I know how you love blueberry desserts... It's just that..." Her voice began to break and her eyes started watering which added to Mateo's already guilty conscience..."I- I wanted t-to slice the cake first...and I want to see how satisfying it was... You know how nice it is to cut a cheesecake...How the knife slices through the cake till it reaches the bottom..." Tears began flowing her eyes which made Mateo panic. "R-right?"

Mateo felt a pang on his chest when he saw those tears that were because of him, again...making him want to punch and beat up his stupid self.

He quickly reached for Mia to wipe her tears with his thumbs... "Shhh...shhh... Mia, don't cry...Please...It was my fault...I'm sorry..."He said trying to calm her but damn, these tears won't just stop flowing.

She shook her head. "No...I-It's okay really... I'm so sorry for crying like this." She hiccupped. "I-I know I'm being really unreasonable...*sniff* crying over a piece of cake. I'm so sorry..."She said as she also tried to wipe her tears with her arms.

She kept on crying as Mateo also kept on wiping them away. He didn't know what to do. Normally, he would get easily irritated and annoyed when a woman cries in front of him for whatever reason they may have, and just leave them alone, but with Mia... he can't stand seeing her crying like this...

But for some reason, Mateo is also curious. He knows Mia... She would not easily cry over stuffs like this...

But then again, it was his all his fault in the first place... Big deal or not...It was definitely his wrong doings that caused her to be like this...

Mateo led Mia to sit on the couch in the living room and he buried her face in his neck as he still tries to calm her down.

"Hey Mia?" He whispered. "If I buy you another cake just like that would it make you feel better?" He asked to the still sniffing Mia.

He felt her shaking her head, saying no." Even if I want to, TEEWS is already closed at this time, and they are the only ones who make those kinds of cheesecakes." She whispered, trying to hide her breaking voice.

He sighed and scratched his head. He doesn't really know what to do anymore. He knows that Mia doesn't want him to feel guilty but he can't help it.

He searched the insides of his brain to find for a solution. And then a very good yet very terrible idea just came popping in his head.

An idea that will definitely hurt his ego.

"Mia, I'll just go and make a call alright?" He excused himself leaving her still sobbing on the sofa before going in the balcony of his penthouse.

He was welcomed by the cold breeze and the city lights of the New York City night.

He took out his phone from and checked if the phone number he's looking for is still there. He scanned his contacts and found the number he n ever thought he'd call in his life.

'Yes Hello? Who's this?' the person on the other line greeted him.

"F*ck you Ricci! I know you know who I am!" He shouted out of nowhere as he gets irritated whenever he hears that voice.

"Yow Mateo! Dude, relax...you're heart. What's up? I thought you said you'll never call this number when I gave it to you?" Tsuki said teasing him.

'This bastard really knows how to push my buttons.' "It's an emergency..." He trailed. "Mia..."

"Mia? What about her?" Tsukki said with a worried tone.

Tsukki felt irritated again. If this wasn't a huge favour to ask, he might've hung up on him or never even call him to begin with. "I---...I accidentally ate the blueberry cheesecake she brought...and now she's crying because of it."

'So? What's my connection to that? What?...You're asking me for advice?'

He took a deep breath. He can't believe he's going to swallow his pride for this. "Hell no!...But, I need your help."

MIA SNAPPED out from dreaming of blueberries she's been craving for when she heard the door buzzed.

'He has a visitor?'

She sleepily rubbed her eyes and searched for the large white clock in Mateo's living room. It was already almost twelve-thirty. She's been sleeping for a few hours now after crying from her destroyed blueberry cheesecake.

She face palmed herself when she remembered how she acted in front of Mateo. That was very childish of her. But she can't help it. The tears won't just stop coming and her chest feels really heavy upon the discovery of Mateo's thievery. Her baby really wanted that cake whole. That's probably why her hormones acted up. She patted her tummy lightly and talked to her baby, "Control yourself a bit baby...Mommy can't catch up."

Her stomach released a growl as if her baby is answering her. She chuckled and decided to check on the visitor since it looks like Mateo is nowhere to be seen.

She looked at the monitor and was surprised to see Tsukki waiting at the front of the door carrying some sort of box.

She was hesitant to open the door but it looks like she didn't have to because Mateo, who was already beside her, opened it for him.

As soon as the door opened, they were greeted by a grinning Tsukishima.

"Yo Mateow! You're order has arrived." Tsukki announced with a matching bow like those butlers in movies saying 'dinner is served.'

But Mateo didn't greet back. Instead, he stood beside her, arms crossed with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Tsukki, what are you doing here? It's already past midnight?" She asked out of confusion because she for one knows that Tsukki already went home.

"Well, I was supposed to be sound asleep, but this idiot here, woke me up with a very unexpected request." He said with sarcasm and emphasizing the word 'idiot'. Then he laughed as he continued..."Who would have thought that this idiot here would ever call my number just to---"

"Yeah whatever Ricci...just hand it over." Mateo said, cutting him.

Tsukki just chuckled and handed a very familiar box to Mateo. "Here...You really owe me for that... Did you know that I needed to wake the owners up just for them to make this? It was really embarrassing even for me... It's a good thing that the couple are very considerate. Especially when I said that it was for my friend's pregnant girlfriend who was really craving these." He said with a sly smile on his face.

She looked back and forth to Mateo and Tsukki because she doesn't have any idea what they are talking about.

"Alright...Uhm..." Mateo trailed off...She sensed the word that Mateo can't immediately say to Tsukki. "T-thanks..."There, he said it. She smiled inwardly. It must've been a really important request that he even said the word he doesn't easily say to his sworn enimies.

"I have already deposited the payment in your account earlier."

Tsukki's teasing grin didn't leave off his face making her wonder what's the cause of it.

"Thanks. It's nice seeing you again Mia. You better eat that cake." He said, making it sound like a warning. "It's quite expensive." He added before starting to walk out of Mateo's penthouse.

"I'll see you at TEEWS again." He said before finally entering the elevator. "Until the next expensive errand Mateo! You're gonna make me richer than you soon bro!" He shouted before the doors of the elevators finally closed.

Mateo sighed and closed the doors of the penthouse as well. Then his attention turned to her.

"Come with me, sweetie." He said as he began walking to the kitchen leaving her confused but otherwise follows him. 'Did I mishear that again? Or did he just call me sweetie? Geez...My ears must be clogged.' She thought.

WHEN MIA entered the kitchen, he saw Mateo opening the box that Tsukki just delivered. And the sight of the inside immediately made her stomach growl and her mouth water.

It was a blueberry cheesecake from TEEWS café! That's why the box familiar.

The delicious aroma of the cake instantly filled her nose and she excitedly looked at Mateo with shimmering puppy eyes.

"I really feel bad about eating your cake earlier...so I ask Tsukki to buy a new one since I remembered that you gave him the address of your favourite café shop... that day." He said, gritting his teeth in saying the last two words.

"Really? Even if you hate Tsukki?"

"Yeah."

She smiled at his gesture... and she can't help herself when she hugged him, making him sigh in relief as he hugged her back and smelt her smell again.

"Mateo? You really like my cologne do you?"

"Yeah...I really like it." He said as he continue on inhaling her scent.

"Even though you hate vanilla."

"Yeah... But I still hate vanilla...Yours is an exception. Now eat your cake before I can't help myself." He said releasing her from his embrace. He took out a knife from his cupboard and handed to her.

She excitedly took it from him and aimed the edge to the surface of the delicious looking blueberry cheesecake. A great feeling of satisfaction sipped through her as the knife slowly cuts the cake. She did it again until a piece of the cake came out. She took a plate and slowly, with utmost care, places the piece on it.

MATEO, who was silently watching her, is preventing to let out his laugh at the sight. Mia looked really silly as she places the cake on the plate like it's gonna break anytime soon.

Her face looked like a little kid who was building something with their tongues sticking out due to utmost concentration.

And when she took a bite, her reaction is same as his when he ate the cake for the first time.

He smirked at the sight, but it suddenly disappeared when Mia licked her lips deliciously. It was really slow and really alluring. He kept watching her every bite. And every time she does, a cream would be left on her lips making him gulped. It looked really sexy and the heat of lust slowly crept his system as his secretary continues on eating with passion.

He unconsciously licks his lips.

Mia kept on licking her lips, savouring the flavors. And he wanted to eat some too... in a different kind of way.

"Mia, you shouldn't waste the creams like that."

"Hmmm?" Mia asked with cake stuffed in her mouth. She swallowed it before asking him further. "I'm not wasting any." She said, then she tried to check with her fingers if a cream was left on her face but he caught her hand.

"Allow me"...then he slowly licked the cream on the side of her lips that she had failed to reach with her tongue. He swallowed the cream before looking her in the eyes...

"Hmmm...Tasty..." He said, licking his own lips seductively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 99.4K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
4M 98.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
774K 21K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.2M 432K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...