The Stranded Alien

By Idiot_with_a_phone

A girl crash lands on Earth from her home planet, Void. She finds herself stranded with no way home. Will she... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV

Chapter XIV

4 0 0
By Idiot_with_a_phone

Scarlet's POV~

Living with Jessica was going fine. We had a get-together a week ago, and the whole family showed up except Mirana. There was just one thing that kept on bothering me. It was ever since Jessica passed out at the doorstep of the family house. The small gash on her side seemed to have healed in hours, and she didn't even notice.

I asked her what she thought made it, but she had absolutely no idea. In a way, I'm kind of worried for her. She seemed to be doing better, and our conversation the other day was pretty nice. On the other hand, there was a full moon tonight. Jessica doesn't know that I'm part Werewolf or something like that. Hopefully, she doesn't freak out when she has to chain me up in my parents' basement.

My parents' basement was made especially for werewolves since I'm the only one they've ever encountered. Jessica offered to help me on the full moon. I'm still not sure if that was a wise choice. At least she thinks that I have some project going on, so I don't have to really say anything about the chains. I haven't exactly told her about chaining me up, either.

The full moon was slowly approaching. I headed out with Jessica.

"Hey, why do you have a duffel bag?" Jessica asked as we approached the car.

"Oh, this?" I said, holding the bag up. "You'll see." I said, opening up the trunk and throwing the duffel in.

"I just thought you had some weird project going on in your mom's basement." She said, opening the passenger door of the car.

"Like I said, you'll see." I said, getting in the driver's side.

"Ok," She simply said, closing the door. It was a quiet drive to my parents' house, and when we got out, Jessica offered to grab the bag.

"Okay, can you tell me about this thing we're here for now?" She asked, whining.

"Do you notice anything about the moon tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's a full moon." She shrugged. "What about it?" She asked.

"Do you remember what I told you about me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're an alien." She said.

"Well, I have supernatural like powers." I said, looking at her.

"Ohhhhhh, soon, you're a Werewolf." She said, pointing up and down at me.

"Wow, you caught on fast." I said.

"Well, I do live with you." She said. "So, are there chains on this bag then?" She asked, holding it up.

"Yep, you're right." I said.

"Wait, am I going to chain you up or something?" She asked.

"Maybe, but only if you want to." I said, opening the front door.

"Oh, no, of course I want to, but why invite me in the first place?" She asked.

"Because of the gash on your side." I said, just like that.

"Ok, but what about it?" She asked.

"It healed hours after we found you, and you didn't even notice." I said.

"I didn't think it was a problem." She said, shrugging.

"Well, I think it is." I said, walking down to the basement.

"What do you mean?" She asked, walking behind me.

"I'm not for sure, but you might be a Werewolf." I said.

"How would you know that, though?" She asked.

"Because it healed really fast." I said.

"You can't prove it on just one thing." She said.

"That's true, but I have extra chains because I thought that you might want to be chained up too... just in case you turn." I said, getting to one of the cages.

"Fine, but only if you chain me up?" She asked, unzipping the duffel bag.

"Okay, deal." I said, chaining her to the wall. I locked the cage and chained myself up. After the full moon, we figured out the truth. Jessica was, in fact, a Werewolf. We had gotten closer after the full moon, too. She just wouldn't quit bothering me for no reason, but I did like her sticking around me so often. She's probably one of the best people I've ever met. Not even Amanda was as good as Jessica.

"Hey, whatcha doin'?" Jessica asked, interrupting my thought process.

"Just thinking." I said.

"About what?" She asked, being nosy as usual.

"You." I said, walking over to the couch.

"Why?" She asked, sitting next to me.

"Well, it was about last night and finding out that you were a Werewolf." I said.

"Okay, that's thinking worthy." She said, scooting closer.

"Why are you so close?" I asked.

"I dunno, I just wanna be closer to you, I guess." She said, shrugging.

"Well, scoot away, you're too close, in my opinion." I said.

"No," She protested.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because... can I kiss you?" She asked hesitantly.

"Jessica, you're scaring me." I said.

"Okay, do you want an explanation?" She asked.

"Yes, yes, that'd be great, please, and thank you." I said, shaking my head.

"I have feelings for you." She said, just like that. That was the most straightforward confession I've ever heard.

"Oh, thank goodness, I thought you were messing with me." I said, calming myself down.

"Okay, but do you have feelings for me, too?" She asked, being very hopeful.

"You'll never know." I said, looking away.

"Oh, c'mon, tell mee?" She begged, shaking me.

"Yes," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, what?" She asked.

"Yes, I like you." I said, blushing.

"Sooo, you want to kiss?" She asked. I looked at her and leaned in. We kissed softly and slowly at first. Then we started making out. We ended up on my bed and she took off my shirt. I then paused.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, pushing her off of me.

"What, did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"No, no, not at all, I just want a first date." I said, looking at her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I want to take things slow, like a normal couple." I said, pecking her on the lips.

"What if we aren't going to be like a normal couple." She said, pouting.

"We are." I said, confidently.

"Why? Can't we be different?" She asked.

"We are different in our own way, plus every relationship is different." I said, reassuring her.

"Fine, where should we go on our date?" She asked, pulling out her phone.

"I don't know, but don't worry about it right now." I said, taking her phone from her.

"Hey! Give it back." She pleaded.

"No, you can't plan ahead, just leave the planning to me." I said, shutting off her phone.

"But-" She was cut off by the doorbell ringing. She went to get the door while I just sat on my bed wondering where we should go for our first date.

"Scarlet!" Jessica yelled, from the kitchen.

"Yeah, coming!" I yelled back, going to the kitchen.

"So, what did you want?" I asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Someone is here for you." She said, pointing to the hooded person at the door.
_______________________________________

Oops, a cliffhanger. I wonder who that person could be. Maybe some drama coming later, who knows. Also sorry for the shorter chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter. ♥️♥️♥️
Word Count: 1203

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 90 11
A family of five. A friend. The father overseas, the mother with the little brother visiting relatives. Big sister's friend visiting. And then quaran...
1.7K 62 21
You are not a human. Your ancestors came to earth thousands of years ago and have evolved with humans. At that time interbreeding was strictly forbid...
132K 5.4K 36
Ava is a human that has never been to earth. That is because a few decades before she was born, the earth became unlivable. All of the governments ca...
116 8 15
After humanity almost destroyed its own planet, Earth, people decided that it may be better to let her recover and move somewhere else. Scientists ha...