Κ€Ιͺᴅᴇ ᴏʀ α΄…Ιͺᴇ

By Shynay_

If you just focus on the smallest details you'll never get the picture right. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
NEW FACECLAIMS
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 79

957 13 2
By Shynay_

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

I woke up from hearing a glass break. I was scared as fuck.

I texted my sister Jayda but I figured she was sleep because she didn't text back.

"Bae. Wake up" I said as I pushed Kamari back and forth.

"Bae I heard something downstairs and it sounded like glass breaking" I said.

"It's prolly Kai." He said dozing back off.

"Remember she went back dad. It's not your brother or Jayda. I think somebody tryna break in" I said as I locked our bedroom door.

"The alarm should've went off" he said as he finally woke up fully.

He grabbed his phone and texted Shaun. Shaun texted back and he warned Jayda.

"Who the fuck" Kamari said as we heard more glass break.

He grabbed his Gun and i picked up iymani.

"Go in there's. It's a panic room and it's connected to Jayda and nem room. She'll be in there with you" he said as he directed me to the room.

I never in my life experienced this. I was so fucking scared I almost passed out. But once I made it into the panic room I felt some relief.

"I'll be back baby. I'm promise. I love you" he said as he kissed me and then gave Iymani a cheek kiss.

"I love you too and be careful please" I said as tear fell down my face.

"I will mama" he said as he wiped my tears off my face.

He put in a combination that I knew and he lock the panic room door. The only way someone could get in is if they knew the code. It'll open from the inside.

"Hey sis" Jayda came running in with Josiah.

"Shh. And hey. I'm so fucking scared" I whispered.

Luckily both the kids was sleep. And there was a bed in here.

We both put our kids on the bed and grabbed one of the guns from the locked to protect ourselves if anything went left.

"You cool?" Jayda asked me.

I shock my head. I'm guessing she only asking this is because I was still shaking.

I made sure it was bullets in the Gun and everything.

We heard two Gun shoots and somebody screaming.

"What the fuck" Jayda said as she was about to cry.

I started praying to God at this point.

I looked back to make sure the kids was OK and they was. Peacefully sleeping.

We heard someone run to the door and it opened.

"Cmon it's igh to come out." A voice said.

I got up and it was my dad. I was shocked and all these emotions just started to come out. I don't know what happened and anything.

I grabbed Iymani and I passed her to Jayda. Jayda stayed upstairs in my room with the kids.

I walked downstairs with my dad and I couldn't believe who broke into our house.

"This salty ass bitch was tryna kill you" Kamari said as he pointed the gun at his cousin, TeeTee.

I almost fell down to my knees because I could've died tonight.

I finally made it all the way down the steps and I walked over towards her and punch the living hell out of her.

"Bitch" I said as I watch her hit the marble floor hard.

"This nigga don't love you" she said as she spit one of her tooth out.

"So that's the reason you tried to kill  me?" I asked her.

"No it's just the simply fact that he supposed to be with me and you took my fuckin spot. You should've known better to be fucking with my man" she said while laughing. And she was dead serious.

"You are so delusional. He doesn't want you and no parts of being with you. He's happy at home sweetheart. See you could've been at home sleeping peacefully. But know you about to fucking die bitch" I said as I smirked.

"Youn got the guts to kill me bitch. If you did you should've killed me a long time ago" she said.

I walked over to Kamari and he passed me some gloves and i grabbed his gun and pistol whipped the ahit out her. Her friend started crying.

"Who the fuck is you?" I asked her friend.

"I'm her girlfriend. We just started hanging around" she said with snot running down her lips. Ew.

"Well you shouldn't of have joined her on this night. Now yall both about to die." I said as cocked the gun back.

"See you and your baby in hell bitch" TeeTee said while smiling.

This evil bitch. I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt but she fucked up once she added my baby to this shit.

I aim for her chest and covered my ears before I was stopped by my Dad.

Shit I forgot he was here.

"I don't want my grandkids to have hearing problems. Take these bitches to the basement." He said as he made his guys directed them to the basement.

"Another murder in the basement" I said to myself.

Once we were in the base ment. It was an easier shot so I took it.

I aim for her chest and let it blow.

I shoot her four times in the chest and I watched her soul leave her body. 

I put the gun down and took off the gloves and let them handle her friend.

I went back upstairs to take a shower because I don't want me baby to have any parts of what I just did on her.

It was morning time now and the bodies was already grated up and burned somewhere.

I let Jayda know what happened and she was satisfied.

"We got two more house in Florida. If you tryna move out there" Kamari said.

"Oh yes. I would love for the kids to grow up down there" I said.

I really wanted to move now because we don't know who might be after us and it's good to not get our kids mixed up into this dangerous drama.

"Igh. I'll get some niggas to handle moving our shit out starting today" he said as he got up and went into the bathroom.

"MA MA !" Iymani damn near yelled.

I looked over at her and she was pointing at the TV.

An ad was playing and she wanted me to skip it.

I skipped it and she was watching slime. 🤦🏾‍♀️ she's just like me.

I was so amazing to be a mother. I've never imagined myself being a mom because I always wanted to be by myself but I enjoy this company that god have given me. 🙏🏾

I just watched her as she watched YouTube. It's like watching another me growing up and being a beautiful little girl.

PSA

The next chapter will be the last one. 

Don't worry because I am making a sequel to this book.

And it'll be the same length as this one

I hope yall really enjoyed thus book and thank you so much for being supportive.

I really do appreciate yall. We came a long way and it was most definitely worth it.

💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...
538K 27.5K 26
"𝙰 π™»π™Έπšƒπšƒπ™»π™΄ π™²πš„πšƒ π™΄π™°πš‚π™΄πš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ 𝙰 π™»π™Έπšƒπšƒπ™»π™΄ π™±π™Έπšƒ." *πš‚π™·π™Ύπšπšƒ πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ* π™³π™΄π™²π™΄π™Όπ™±π™΄πš 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢
672K 15.9K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🀍
671K 25.1K 27
π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘡𝘱𝘒π˜₯ π˜₯𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘡𝘭𝘦 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘳π˜ͺ𝘱𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯