After Rebirth, I Became the A...

By SimplyTartagalicious

After being involved in a battle for the throne and sentenced to death, Shi Han was reborn. When he opened hi... More

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31 - C40
C41 - C50
✓ NOTES ✓

C22

413 14 0
By SimplyTartagalicious

Chapter 022

    "This brat still wants to escape, he's beyond his control." The male officer's voice sounded.

    "They have fallen into this situation because they overestimated themselves." The woman's voice chuckled. "You said, how could anyone be so stupid as to believe that nobles would spend three years training civilians with good intentions and recommending them to serve as officers in the imperial army? The economic effect has been discovered in the activities of economic effect... Who doesn't want a puppet?" "

    My dear, keep your voice down, the Earl will be coming later."

    Owen didn't have the fluke idea of hoping that they would leave quickly, but is ready. In the darkness, a pair of gray-blue eyes lit up, and his whole body was slightly arched, like a wolf driven to a corner.

    Amidst the officer's conversation, the door opened.

    A figure swooped out of the tool room with unexpected speed, and quickly grabbed the knife at the waist of the female officer standing on the left with one hand, which was far stronger than the mental strength of ordinary C-ranks. He came out, tightly wrapped around the gun in the hand of the male officer standing on the right, and confronted the B-rank mental power head-on, snatching the control of the gun.

    Owen persisted for a second in front of a higher level of mental power, and that second was enough for the laser blade in his hand to cut through the automatic shield equipped by the female officer and cut all the way into her fragile neck.

    A head fell to the ground, and he died with regret.

    The male officer finally reacted, released the equipment around his waist with crushing mental power, and nailed Owen to the ground. He roared and kicked Owen's ribs.

    The teenager who was bleeding from the corner of his lip laughed as if he couldn't feel the pain. "Huh... How does it feel to lose something you cherish? Cough—"

    The officer kicked hard again, like a red-eyed beast, and put the muzzle of the gun on Owen's head.

    Looks like true love. Owen spat out a mouthful of blood and smiled even more happily.

    "Lin Xuan! Calm down!" Another captain-level officer who rushed over stopped the male officer named Lin Xuan, and said, "You go to rest, and I will deal with him. We can't kill him. Miss An Lin told him a week ago I've emphasized that I'm still waiting to take him away."

    An Lin...take him away?

    Of course Owen didn't think that An Lin would come to save him. If she wanted to save him, she had countless hours to tell him.

    What she wants to take away is his body; what she wants to trample on is his soul.

    Owen was dragged away by the captain's hair, and the bright red bloodstains were dragged from the hiding place to the brainwashing laboratory.

    At this time, there was no one there, only rows of machine-like inhumans standing in the corner, they were his former classmates. They are deprived of their freedom, just like artificial intelligence, although they have a mind, they must obey orders.

    They stood neatly in a line, turned their heads in unison under the control of the noble officer, and hundreds of pairs of eyes stared at him silently, from when he was dragged through the door to when he was thrown into the machine.     The brainwashing machine is huge, shaped like an upside-down white hemisphere, with dozens of seats on the platform. He was pressed onto one of them, and there was a rustling sound, four pieces of metal cuffed his limbs tightly, and his head was fixed on a bracket. His skin was bloody, but he couldn't feel the pain anymore.     The captain clapped his hands and the machine started.     There was a sharp stabbing pain in his brain, as if an external spiritual force entered, trying to stir his soul into a pile of meaningless paste. That was brainwashing, it would destroy his independent consciousness and turn him into a puppet like his former classmates who were watching him.     And he has no way out.     The sharp stinging pain dissipated, which was a precursor to the beginning of mental breakdown. His eyes were full of shattered memories.

    When he was young, he struggled to crawl through the slippery sewer pipes in Garbage Star’s corpse disposal site. In his hungry childhood, he avoided the scavengers in the garbage dump to find food. The feeling of warm blood splashing into his mouth when he killed for the first time was disgusting. The excitement when he left Garbage Star, the difficulties he received at school, and... the smile on the face of the noble girl who helped him out, made him think that there is still beauty in the world, but his previous environment was too bad... He wants to be

    big Laughing, laughing at myself for being too naive, but unable to make a sound. This is true for Junk Star, and it is also true for Venus Star, there is no difference. But the strong survive and the weak perish.     But why—why should his fate be doomed from the very beginning? Life, freedom, dignity, the rights of being born as human beings, things that are taken for granted by the nobles, why can't he get them despite all his efforts?     Why should he be treated as a commodity?     Why should he struggle in hell?     Why should he die?     Just by one origin? Just by a title? Just rely on an emperor? !     He doesn't believe it.     Owen felt that he was falling, the darkness was getting thicker and thicker, and his spiritual power was getting weaker and weaker, like a little light swallowed by the boundless abyss.     But he just repeated stubbornly.     I do not believe.     I do not believe.     I can not be reconciled! ! !     The light in the darkness is finally gone.     But the darkness seemed to be stirred by a supreme will, they twisted and struggled, and in the end they still couldn't get out of control. They gathered together, gathered into a pitch-black sword, and slashed outward.

    Owen opened his eyes. This brainwashing laboratory was still in his field of vision, and in front of him were eight B-rank officers and hundreds of former colleagues, all of whom looked at him with hostile eyes. They were all shrouded in layers of black mist, and his mental power was entwined with these black mist, as if they came from the same source. His will raised black mist, gathered into a sword, and swung it out in this slow and almost frozen time and space.

    cut!

    Cut off the power!

    Cut off life!

    Cut everything here!

    At that moment, invisible spiritual power swept across the entire base, and wherever it went, it was his domain. All machinery stopped, all brain signals of life stopped, and all intelligent systems were paralyzed.

    The restraints on his limbs were loosened, and Owen stood up, and even though the blood was streaming down his cheeks, he looked like a king more than anyone at this moment. The door opened for him at his will, and he walked slowly but surely towards the exit.

    Until he was blocked by a group of people retreating.

    An Zhiyuan, An Lin and four fully armed bodyguards stood in front of him. An Zhiyuan's face was full of astonishment and confusion, while An Lin looked at him with disappointed eyes, as if blaming him for letting her Lost a new toy.

    "An Lin, something happened, he must die."

    "I know, Dad. But, doesn't he have to be sent to the Imperial Court for accountability?"

    An Lin looked at Owen as if he was looking at a dead object. With that contemptuous look in his eyes, it seemed that they thought his life should be a matter of a word in their mouths, not worth mentioning.

    Owen took his last breath, the killing intent rolling in his chest like magma. His mental power was consumed violently, and he could feel that he was close to exhaustion. His body couldn't support it either, and he was about to fall backwards, but he knew that the base had a self-destruct program, and his last bit of mental strength could at least drag them to death together.

    He is ready.

    He finally couldn't hold it anymore, his legs went limp, but he heard the sound of brakes and the harsh sound of twisting metal doors.

    He fell into a warm and strong embrace.

    A long-lost voice sounded in his ears, low, gentle, with a bit of calm alienation.

    "Owen, do you want them to die?"

    He remembered this voice, at the inflection point of his fate, at the night of the garbage dump, at the siege of the garbage starport, and the farewell after reaching the eighteenth star area. He wanted to ask who he was, and why he would always appear without warning when he was the weakest, most embarrassed, and most miserable.

    But he couldn't ask, so he nodded with the last of his strength and said, "I think." A

    deep chuckle came into his mind.

    "As you wish."

    Owen finally fainted.

    An Zhiyuan's father and daughter looked at the enemy who suddenly appeared in surprise. It was a young man they had never seen before, with silver hair and black pupils, with an unforgettable handsome face, with an indifferent temperament, and the white hem fluttering in the violent airflow that ran through the exit of the base.

    "Xiaoxing, search for his information." An Zhiyuan gave an order to his AI.

    "Yo." The young man raised his eyes and smiled. "So you still have an AI."

    "Shi Han, are you just a mercenary? I don't know what relationship you have with this kid. If he is your employer, I'm afraid he won't be able to pay your expenses. Look at the mercenary For the sake of the guild, hand him over to us, and I will spare you." An Zhiyuan said.

    Shihan sneered. "The tone is serious."

    "You are the tone, little mercenary—"

    Shi Han was too lazy to talk nonsense with him. Before An Zhiyuan finished speaking, the silver-haired young man gently placed the person in his arms on the ground, and fixed a protective cover beside Owen. His black eyes lit up with blue light, as if thousands of lines were intertwined, and his arm instantly transformed into a high-energy particle cannon, which bombarded several bodyguards, but was blocked by their protective shields.

    "Machine—" An Lin screamed.

    Unable to make a single blow, Shi Han opened a hole on the side of both legs, stretched out two propellers, and completed a series of actions in the blink of an eye, charging towards the earl and his party at an unexpected speed.

    His eyes became brighter, and even the top of the silver hair seemed to be dotted with starlight. The power of the particle cannon was instantly increased by an order of magnitude, and it easily blasted through the protective shields of the bodyguards, blasted into their bodies, and shredded It tore their cells, shredded the hemoglobin, and shredded every function on which the body's survival depended.

    While all this was happening, his body turned around in the air at an angle that humans cannot do, and a light blade from the bottom of the boot stretched out, with the speed and power of the rotation, it slashed across An Zhiyuan's neck, triggering the trigger. A layer of protection, but the force still threw him against the wall. Then, he flashed by at an even more astonishing speed, and the huge kinetic energy pressed An Zhiyuan into the alloy wall. Under the extremely hard mechanical arm, the human head shattered like a watermelon.

    "—Robots."

    When An Zhiyuan's brains splashed on An Lin's body, she had just finished screaming.

    The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-12-15 21:26:40~2020-12-17 17:31:28~ Thank you for the irrigation

    nutrient solution Little Angel: 9 bottles of Cloud Yehuo; 5 bottles of Mu Jiu;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
119K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
37.3K 2.4K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...