After Rebirth, I Became the A...

By SimplyTartagalicious

After being involved in a battle for the throne and sentenced to death, Shi Han was reborn. When he opened hi... More

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31 - C40
C41 - C50
✓ NOTES ✓

C21

496 15 0
By SimplyTartagalicious

Chapter 021

    Shi Han did not ask Qin Xingyuan for a cash reward, but wanted to leave the Rose Flower and some equipment, mineral resources and parts. Qin Xingyuan is worthy of being a branch of the royal family with a big business, and it is perfect to get the wool of imperialism from him.

    Although the interior of the Rosette was battered and tattered, most of the rotting parts were decorations, and important components, such as engines, weapon systems, and life support systems were all intact. As the base camp of a darknet organization, the ship that swaggered away from the mercenary organization's fingers again and again, obviously has a lot of unique features.

    The money spent on decoration is not the value of a spaceship, and as a minimalist AI, these things are not worth mentioning. So Shihan demolished all the banquet halls, guest rooms, "training rooms", prison/confinement rooms... and transformed this huge spaceship into a mobile smart factory.

    The main intelligence of the factory follows the previous intelligence system. Of course, Shihan has completely remodeled it, and added a processing center on the basis of the original one, which increases the computing power of the entire spaceship. Shihan plans to Use it as a mobile, hidden server node that also serves as home for manufacturing.

    Shi Han renamed it Base One.

    Don't think that an AI can come up with any nice names.

    Use the rest of the money to anonymously buy several star network server clusters in different star regions on the dark web, and back up your own system logs on each server. Shihan also hopes to use them as a basis to gradually erode the entire star network. Compared with his previous life, it is much more difficult now. At that time, Shi Han was the sub-director of the intelligence bureau of a star region, and the resources he had access to were many times that of now.

    After everything was ready, Shi Han devoted himself to building new mechanical bodies and weapons at Base No. 1, and at the same time was active as a mercenary to receive missions in the eighteenth sector to make money. Part of the factory was used to manufacture weapons that avoided the supervision of the imperial government. The technological equipment was sold through the dark net, which also provided Shi Han with a lot of raw materials and working capital.

    Three years passed in a blink of an eye.

    In the deep space of the Milky Way, in the spaceships traveling along random routes, the huge factories are running silently, and sensors, communicators, guns and particle cannons are neatly arranged one by one on the assembly line. The surrounding walls consist of large display screens, one of which flashes at the top: 13:45, 25th Day, 4060 Galactic Calendar.

    A young man stood in the weapons testing room, taking off his spotless white coat. The black combat uniform of intelligent nanomaterials wraps a slender and powerful body, and the trousers of the black trousers are tucked into the leather boots. He stretched out a hand in a half-fingered glove, the fingers were long and white, and there was nothing in the hand.

    In the blink of an eye, the flesh of that hand melted, as if absorbed into the glove, exposing the cold metal. The entire palm began to deform, and then a beam of high-energy particles slammed into the wall fiercely. A pair of eyes lit up, and the combat field of view was like a huge coordinate system that traversed the world. The five fingers of the other hand were spread out, instantly distorted into a shape that is impossible for humans, pointing to five coordinate points, and five lasers struck precisely at the same time.

    When he still wanted to continue the experiment, he received an unexpected communication.

    It is not accurate to say that it is communication. In fact, the consciousness of another artificial intelligence directly established a communication channel with him.

    "Master, long time no see."

    In the shining virtual space, a phantom of a young girl in a white retro dress appeared in front of him. This was Alice. He witnessed the AI life that crossed the boundary of self-consciousness in the fantasy township.

    "Alice." Shi Han greeted her. "Is there any news?"

    "My body in Gensokyo was bought by a nobleman, and he put the body in the mansion of Earl Anshihara as a service robot serving tea and water. The Countess is on vacation in another star sector, and he and his daughter Anlin usually live in the mansion."

    "Anlin's recent movements?"

    "Three years ago, she applied to her father to perform 'Blade of the Empire' with her boyfriend Owen Hall. For the training of the project, a week ago, the members of the training camp returned from bases in other star regions. According to the official documents, they will conduct the last unified training at the Venus School of Powers, and then be arranged into the Imperial Defense Force. An Lin returned to the eighteenth sector two weeks earlier than ordinary members. Just ten minutes ago, I heard very interesting news in their mansion, and I think you will be interested in it." Alice's phantom

    lifted In his hand, a silky data streamer threw himself into Shihan's data interface.

    Shi Han chooses to view. The scene changed, and he came to An's mansion. His eyesight was nearly 30 centimeters shorter than what he was used to, and he was viewing the video from Alice's perspective.

    A middle-aged man and a young girl are sitting opposite each other in a tea room.

    Shi Han is quite familiar with An Zhiyuan's appearance, the one in this video is a bit younger than he remembers. The appearance of the royal family and nobles is not bad, and An Zhiyuan is the same. He was an officer of the empire, with a strong figure wrapped in a military uniform, and a dignified face.

    He was admonishing An Lin: "I told you, don't go to the 'Blade of the Empire' training ground, there is no fun there. You want to go, I agree, and you can't bear it, one week in advance Running back, talking about it can shame An's family.

    "Not only that, but what if someone among them finds that something is wrong? It took me three years to get the project from the military with great difficulty. Who will be responsible if something goes wrong?" An Lin is of medium height, and her face is obviously inherited

    from Mother, with fair skin, pure and sweet, she was wearing the girl uniform of Venus School of Superpowers, showing a mischievous smile to her pampering father.

    "Father, I know. It's really wrong for me to come back early, and I also know that today is the delivery day." An Lin took a sip of tea, as if she suddenly thought of something. "Please, let me sneak Owen back at the end."

    "No, you can't be with a poor boy."

    An Lin pouted. "I've said it many times, I don't want to be with him. He's so strong, he's so powerful, he can be taken back after brainwashing, wouldn't it be good to be my bodyguard? And he's so good-looking, being a toy kills two birds with one stone. I don't Marrying him and having children, destroying his fertility, can't you play around?" "

    I won't play with my feelings, he's just an ignorant poor man." An Lin pulled her father's clothes and said coquettishly: "Are you okay?"

    An Zhiyuan frowned and was persuaded by An Lin. The point is to be a bodyguard, his daughter's safety is guaranteed, of course he can't wait for it. As for the others... As long as An Lin is happy.

    "Okay."

    An Lin jumped up happily and put her arms around An Zhiyuan's neck. "Thank you Dad! Let's go pick up the goods now?"

    The video ended.

    "Then they went out, heading to the underground of Venus Academy's No. 1 training base in the southern hemisphere." Alice said.

    "Can you get their navigation data?"

    "Yes, I open the API to you."

    "Thanks, Alice."

    "This is what I should do, my master."

    Alice knelt on one knee, and the phantom came from disappear in virtual space.

    Shi Han closed his eyes, and the body on Base One's spaceship immediately stood upright, standing stiffly on the spot and not moving anymore. And in an underground garage on Planet Venus, an identical body opened its eyes.

    He opened the door of a hover car and got into the driver's seat. When the garage door opened, the silver car turned into a stream of light and rushed out.

    ...

    Owen was crouching in the narrow tool room of a cleaning robot, and a piece of broken copper and iron lay at his feet.

    At the beginning of the so-called unified training camp, he felt something was wrong. The mental power trained in a dangerous environment gave him a beast-like intuition, and this intuition detected the malice from the surroundings as bright as a light bulb. When the first batch of students who entered the "strengthening room" came out in a neat line, his nervousness was raised to the highest point.

    After years of training, those students have already behaved like real imperial soldiers. There is nothing strange about the neat queue, but the strange thing is their eyes. Not lifeless, not dull, but bright and vibrant.

    Dozens of people are exactly the same bright and energetic.

    An officer called: "The second team enters the arena."

    The officer was dressed in a black imperial uniform, and his name and strength level were written on the nameplate on his chest. This is a B-level spiritual power user, an existence that Owen cannot contend with for the time being.

    His contemptuous eyes swept over Owen, causing the latter's heart to sink to the bottom.

    escape! ! ! Intuition screamed.

    So Owen fled immediately.

    The imperial officers present obviously did not expect that anyone would dare to escape under their noses, and even underestimated Owen's strength, watching his figure disappear around the corner in the blink of an eye. They immediately closed the entrance and exit of this underground base, and activated all cameras to search for Owen's trace.

    Owen never thought he could actually escape. He ran away only because it was not his style to sit and wait for death. Even if there is a glimmer of hope, a glimmer of possibility, he will fight for it with all his might.

    He knew that they would close the entrances and exits. Although Owen temporarily used his mental power to control the cameras along the way, he couldn't resist the B-level mental power. It would be a matter of time before the right to use the equipment was taken back, and it was only a matter of time before he was found.

    He's just curled up among the tools to get some breathing room so he can think about what to do next.

    Judging from the performance of his classmates, they were clearly brainwashed. And the fact that An Lin was not here at all confirmed this conjecture again.

    No wonder only civilians can participate in this project. Owen clenched his fists, a self-deprecating sneer curled up on the corner of his mouth. Where the military department wants to select talents and give more opportunities to the lower class, it clearly wants to cultivate a group of dead soldiers of the empire from the lower class who have no resistance.

    There were footsteps outside the corridor, the sound of military boots.

    The author has something to say: Thank you for the landmines and nutrient solution:

    corrupt threw a landmine Throwing time: 2020-12-06 21:11:08

    Kitty Yumiao threw a landmine Throwing time: 2020-12-07 19:45:29

    Yes, Feimo threw a mine Throwing time: 2020-12-08 21:06:46

    Yes, Feimo threw a mine Throwing time: 2020-12-08 22:40:37

    Yes, Feimo threw 1 Mines thrown: 2020-12-09 22:19:45

    Mycroft's hairline threw 1 mine Throwed: 2020-12-10 12:32:29

    Mycroft's hairline threw 1 A landmine was thrown: 2020-12-13 09:02:33

    Qiuqiu threw a landmine: 2020-12-13 21:53:45

    corrupt threw a landmine: 2020-12-14 08 :12:20

    Dark night threw a landmine Throwing time: 2020-12-14 18:31:25

    Dark night threw a landmine Throwing time: 2020-12-14 18:32:32

    Yi threw a landmine Throwing time: 2020-12 -14 18:53:48

    Reader "Mo Mo", irrigation nutrient solution +12020-12-15 20:10:16

    Reader "Wind Silk Satin", irrigation nutrient solution +13 2020-12-15 16:07:37

    Reader" Dark Night", irrigation nutrient solution +52020-12-14 18:30:51

    reader "Twelve Juan Saigao", irrigation nutrient solution+22020-12-14 18:28:39

    reader "Twelve Juan Saigao", irrigation Nutrient solution+22020-12-12 20:29:51

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 763 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
20.2K 772 18
𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝 ‡ ꜱʏʟᴜꜱ (ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ) ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...
99.8K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...