𝗺𝗮 𝗟𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗲̀𝗿𝗲 (𝚃𝚊𝚎�...

By YoGotme

[ON HOLD] 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚎... More

Warning.
❁INTRO❁
✾Chapter_1✾
❃Chapter_2❃
❃Chapter_3❃
✾Chapter_4✾
❃Chapter_5❃
✾Chapter_6✾
❃Chapter_7❃
❃Chapter_8❃
❃Chapter_9❃
❃Chapter_10❃
❃Chapter_11❃
❃Chapter_12❃
❃Chapter_13❃
❃Chapter_14❃
✾Chapter_16✾
❃Chapter_17❃
❃Chapter_18❃
❃Chapter_19❃
❃Chapter_20❃
❃Chapter_21❃
❃Chapter_22❃
WEDDING PIC'S♡
❃Chapter_23❃
❃Chapter_24❃
AUTHOR NOTE
❃Chapter_25❃
❃Chapter_26❃
❃Chapter_27❃
❃Chapter_28❃
❃Chapter_29❃
❃Chapter_30❃
The D-day
❃Chapter_31❃

✾Chapter_15✾

1.2K 105 52
By YoGotme

™➋➋/⓿➏/➋⓿➋➌

*************************

𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 🐇.

»»--⍟--«« ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ »»--⍟--««

Bae-soo took a step forward and hide chico behind his back , more like shielding his son. when he saw kim's walking towards them. He don't know why he did that but he is sure for one thing that he don't want these people shadow anywhere near his chico.

Jungkook clenched the corner of his papa shirt, he is not afraid of them but seeing his papa getting worked up this much surely scaring him. It's not like kim's will harm him. He knows they are not good people but here they can't do anything because all of the eyes on them.

They are the center of attention in this ceremony, so doing anything wrong is not good for their reputation. Taehyung too walked toward them when he saw his parents saying something to bae-soo.

"What a pleasant surprise Mr. Jeon, I wonder what you are doing here? well it's not your son graduation.. Oh wait they didn't let you enter inside? You should have told them that you are our driv- , I mean our relative, then you would have got the permission. ", Nag-mil said while staring at bae-soo with a smirk present on his face.

Jungkook frowned at the tone and what Mr. Kim said feels like a insult to younger. Did he just try to insult his papa? The old man have the audacity?

" I am indeed a driver of your son , Mr. Kim and it's my job. Or about the entry I am sure I was not needed there and don't worry I will surely attend the ceremony when my chico will graduate, " Bae-soo said with a pleasant smile and respectfully but well kim family and jeon family both know how respectful he was.

Inside bae-soo was fuming in anger, don't even want to have a talk with them, he just want to leave from their with his chico. He would have long ago if jungkook didn't stopped him saying he wants to eat with older.

"Oh... Look how beautiful is your son jeon, trying to hide him from us now? ," Ah-joong speak out when she noticed people looking , while eying jungkook who was hiding behind his papa, well basically bae-soo is hiding him.

"I remember , dad talking about having a conference with media, we should head out now, " Taehyung said giving a glare to mrs. Kim who got more excited.

"Of course taehyungie, but your friend is more important than those conferences, let us talk in peace son, " She chuckled, and again diverted her attention toward younger who was looking at taehyung.

Older clenched his jaw trying not to say anything which will harm younger, coz one word from him and his parents will target jungkook which he will not let happen

"Sweetie, come forward a little we really want to meet you, " Mrs. Kim smiled at jungkook who looked away from older and glance at ah-joong. His eyes were soft, he is glaring at the lady but well it's not scary at all, his eyes got a little more big which is making him look more innocent.

He turned his head to his papa, seems like asking for permission, and bae-soo with a little unsurely nodded his head. Jungkook took a step forward a little, the hold in his bag strap got tighter, lips nibbled between his teeth, toes pressing in his sneakers tightly. He looked upward slowly and gulped when all of them eying him. He is not scared of them, but his personality is not letting him feel at ease. He gets nervous and uncomfortable when people stare at him other than his papa and taehyung.

His personality scream soft, and indeed he is softest person. So when kim's and many more people peer at him a little more than few seconds then he can't help but feel uncomfortable.

And it didn't go unnoticed by taehyung, he is well aware by these habits, his mind went blank when he looked at his family who are smirking while looking at younger. Why? He don't want his family to have any thoughts about younger. He don't want them to plan something. No. He can't let that happen.

Although Mr.and Mrs. Kim were smiling softly which is not near an real one. But for people who don't know them this is a pleasant smile and reaction after seeing younger. But older knows better. He grew up with these people. Who are merciless. So-yeon was looking not anywhere interested, she doesn't even know why her mom is so exited to meet a driver's son.

"Hii sweetie, I am taehyung mom, did he told you about us hmm? I hope he did though or I will feel sad," She pouted, offering her hand to younger and teasingly looking at older more like mocking.

Jungkook looked at her hand and then glace at taehyung unconsciously as if asking what should he do, but nevertheless he moved his hand slowly and shook with her and after that bowed a little, he can't help it, his papa taught him always bowed to the people whom you meet. So he can't just disrespect them like that, it doesn't matter if he really want to beat them but well it's his manners. And he is a good chico of his papa. Who respect his elders.

"Ahh~ indeed a well mannered kid... " She said while smiling sweetly. "You taught him good manner jeon, even though he don't have a mother, poor him, " She said giving a sympathy look to younger who flinched hard physically.

No one. I said no one had ever speak to him about her mother, he knew he don't have one but he don't need one. He doesn't know how it feels to have a mother so he never felt bad about not having one. For him his father, mother everything is his papa.

He grew him up, alone and with a love.

"Mrs.kim! .. I will highly request you to not talk about my wife and my chico is not poor, he is a happy soul, you don't need to worry about him, I am here for that, " Bae-soo said and again moved his son behind his back securely while glaring at everyone.

Taehyung stilled in his place when his mom said that, he moved his gaze toward younger who was looking clueless. Taehyung forgot about everything and his attention was only on younger who is looking too small right now.

He fist clenched tightly when he noticed his eyes which is moist now, he desperately want to walk toward younger and take him away from here to their hideout place. His mind was screaming at him, yet no sound heard by him. He just stared at younger, want him to look at him, just once. Which jungkook didn't. He knew older is looking but he avoided his gaze, he don't want to show how weak he is, how stupidity he started crying over nothing. She just talked about her mother and here he is getting emotional.

"Relax Jeon, no need to get too personal, my wife just stated the fact, " Nag-mil Interrupted bae-soo who was about to walk out with younger from here .

"Well... Hi there myself so-yeon, taehyung sister, " She said with no interest, she had to introduce herself when her mom glared at him while pointing toward younger.

"Sweetie won't you introduce yourself now, " Ah-joong said totally ignoring the fact that younger don't look any pleasant to have these talks. But nonetheless he greeted her.

"H-hi myself jeon j-jungkook, papa call me chico, " He said looking at anywhere but Kim family. He didn't wanted to introduce himself as a toddler but it's his habit now, when he was two and half year old bae-soo taught him how to introduce himself with the same sentence which he just said . So whenever someone ask from him to introduce himself, he do it like that.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, looking at younger he always do whenever jungkook do something like that. Something so adorable. And well taehyung is unaware by this fact too. That younger adorableness affect him.

"Aww such a lovely kid ", mrs. Kim said and moved her gaze toward bae-soo who was still looking bitter toward her.

" Jeon bring him to Kim mansion sometimes, "she said.

" No it's fi-

"Well I was thinking of inviting him sweetheart, " Nag-mil cut bae-soo off and looked toward his wife. And that divert taehyung attention from younger to his parents. Eyes turning dark.

"For what honey? " She Confusedly asked.

"Jeon, there is a party in my mansion after one month, in which I will introduce taehyung as a new Ceo and I personally invite you with your son, " Nag-mil said and a tiny smirk and a satisfied look which shocked everyone.

Mrs. Kim didn't have any idea why his husband did that, she don't care about younger to the point where she have to invite him in big parties like these . She was acting sweetly because she knew it irritated taehyung and scared him every time thinking about what if Mrs. Kim do something to younger because she knew her son indeed care about that boy.

But seeing his husband inviting him in their party where every big personality will present. Why? He should have good reason to do that. She is sure his husband is planing something because he is not someone who do these things.

He do everything with a reason when he had a chance to gain money, reputation, name, fame. She knew her husband too good. That's why she didn't object.

"Of course honey, it will be a pleasure to have our son best friend there. ", she said oh with so much excitement .

No!

Taehyung was chanting only one word inside his head. NO. He is confused, furious. Owing to the fact that he knows his father is after something. Which involves younger.

" No Mr. Kim it's fine, I don't think so we belong there, " Bae-soo politely declined even though he was confused about the invitation.

"Cmon Jeon, my son have only one friend which is yours, so of course he is needed there in a big day for his friend, " Nag-mil said.

"Bu-

" Jungkook sweetie, won't you come for your friend? ", ah-joong asked him. And jungkook hesitantly looked toward older who was already looking at him with hard gaze. He can clearly see the answer which older wants him to say. It was too easy for him to read his eyes.

" I-i think, it's not important for me to be there ", he said when older didn't even blinked . He can't just disobey him.

" Jungkook it will be good if you come, for everyone, taehyung, you and your father right?, " Mr. Kim said and it confused jungkook. What does he meant by that?

"Father, we should leave ", taehyung couldn't stopped himself and pressed the matter. And it was a mistake. Indeed.

Nag-mil smirked, " Yes, we should son ", he said and walked away from them which confused everyone. And taehyung too was clueless, how his father without saying anything can leave? Something is wrong that's what taehyung thought.

Ah-joong and so-yeon too left, where nag-mil was declaring about his leave to principal . Taehyung was standing, still didn't understand the act his father just did. He came out of his thought when a soft voice met his ear.

"Are you leaving?" Jungkook frowned with a pout , an unpleasant look present on his face. Why not? Older promised- well not promise but still, he told him they will eat together atleast today but here he is leaving. How can he?

Taehyung didn't want to, not when jungkook looked like a abandoned puppy, giving him this look, a look of not being happy with him.

Jungkook was standing with a pout which got more bigger when his sister walked toward them, and took taehyung away from him. Older looked unsure, but when his dad called him,he had to go.
So glancing toward younger one last time he left.

And jungkook is still standing.

With lunch which he cooked, for the first time.

His eyes got teary , he did this for older who left him here.. He knows it's not older's fault but he can't help as he get upset with him.

How can he leave me without eating?

"Chico? ", bae-soo called his son softly, he knows how excited he was. Jungkook didn't answered as he was still staring at the car which was leaving from the college.

Taehyung saw him standing in his place from the side mirror of the car, his fist clenched at this scene, he unknowingly hurted younger.

"Chico baby don't be like th-

" Let's go papa ", younger said walked toward the gates.

" What? Chico you know it's not his fau-

"I know ", he stopped in his place and turned toward his papa who widened his eyes after seeing a big fat tear rolled out from his right eye, big lashes are wet , the tear shined in his chubby cheek, lip wobbling.

" Oh Chico... ", bae-soo hugged his son, it been long since he last saw his son crying. His heart broke seeing his tear. If he could, he would have begged taehyung to have lunch with his son, but he knows it's not the case here.

" P-papa how c-can he go.. I c-cooked for him, " He hiccuped quietly, now he is not crying because older left but because his father noticed he was crying.

It's his problem, if someone saw him crying and ask him , is he crying ? then surely he will do, it doesn't matter if he wanted to or not.

He was surely sad about the fact older left , but he is understanding and mature. He knows older didn't had any choice.

"It's okay Chico.. I will eat your food okay, please don't cry you know I don't like seeing you in tear right my toddler, " Bae-soo said, rubbing his hand in his son's back.

"Papa!! ", jungkook broke the hug and pouted.

Bae-soo chuckled " Aww don't be like this my toddl-

"I am leaving hump! You are big meanie!. " He pouted heavenly, stomped his foot hardly and started walking, behind him bae-soo laughed loudly while teasing his son. People are giving them looks and jungkook pretend that he don't know this man.

Atleast he is not sad now.

✿ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇✧༺♥༻✧⋇⋆✦⋆⋇✿

".... 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 -𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗲 "....

💜💜💜💜.

Like if you enjoyed the chapter.

◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 554 9
ᵉⁿᵈ 🔞✔️ ژانەر : ئالۆز ، ھەست بزوێن کورتە باس : کچێکە برایەکی ھەیە نھێنییەک لەو برایە ھەیە بەڵام براکەی نھێنییەکە نادرکێنێت تا کچەکە نەبێتە ١٨ س...
22.7K 2K 39
Previously named as- Snipers "The angel was the angel of death, harbinger of grief, sadness-" "But still the angel lost. Wanna know why?" "Cause in t...
7K 334 9
"He is not your son" . . . . "NO HE IS MY SON... " . . . . "I'm sorry your dad is no more" . . . . "Why dad... Why did you left me alone in...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...