Metal Soul, Heroes Heart, and...

By HarryThompsonHeap

This fic will contain violence inflicted upon the human body and swearing: What if Izuku met Mei and Melissa... More

Meeting of the Minds
11 years of happiness and strife
Encounters of significance
10 months and entrance exam begins
I'll tear out your circuits, and bathe in your oil
Meeting the dean and the first day
Introductions, truths, and battle suits
Battle trials part. 1
Battle trials pt. 2
End of the battle trials and a prelude to chaos
USJ pt. 1
USJ pt. 2
USJ pt. 3
USJ pt. 4
USJ conclusion
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Preparations for war
Sports fevstival pt. 1 the race
Sports festival pt. 2 cavalry battle
Sports festival pt. 3 the tournament
Sports Festival pt. 3 tournament pt. 2
Sports featival conclusion
Hero names and upgrades
Internships, inventions, and introductions
Technology vs conviction
Another small step for mankind and preparing for finals
The Finals Pt. 1
The Finals Pt. 2
Movie 1: Three Heroes
Villainous recruitment, worrying revelations, and a day at the mall
Training montage
Assault on the Camp
Preparations and the Battle for Kamino Ward
Aftermath of Chaos, Innovation and Relaxation, and the Future
Super Moves, and the Bolstering of Dark Forces

Aftermath and innovation

256 9 1
By HarryThompsonHeap

After Izuku finished explaining the situation to All Might he, along with Melissa and Mei left the USJ and went to check in their classmates, they were also informed by Nezu, who had arrived with the other teachers, that they'd have to undergo and interrogation/interview with the police when they arrived. They accepted this and continued on towards their fellow classmates in order to check up on them.

Thankfully most of the students were mostly uninjured with the majority simply suffering cuts and bruises, however that didn't mean everyone was ok as when the trio got to the ambulances that had been set and asked around they got the worrying results from their other classmates, some injuries where lite such as Mina's burns and Aoyama's quirk exhaustion, however many had suffered greater injuries both Bakugo and Hagakure had suffered internal organ damage from their fights, Shoji was covered in claw marks, Shihai had suffered an ankle slash just above his tendon, Sero's left arm as broken in several places and had a concussion, Shinso has also suffered a concussion, Tetsutetsu has suffered a claw swipe to his eyes that could potentially lead to blindness, Kaibara had suffered frostbite but not nearly as badly Todoroki who's body temperature was in the single digits and his right side was almost entirely iced over to the point where he was immediately rushed away for intensive care.

"Hope you recover soon Todoroki". Izuku thought to himself as his name was called a detective to get his story for the situation.

During his interview with a detective named Tsukauchi he mentioned how the NOMU had multiple quirks which caused the man to flinch slightly which didn't escape Izuku's notice but the man carried on anyway.

"He knows something about the NOMU doesn't he"? Izuku thought to himself, intending to bring it up with Melissa and Mei later on.

—later on—

After the interviews all the students were sent back to dorms, many where shaken and exhausted from the days events. Melissa was however absent, apparently Recovery girl called for her asking for extremis to heal Todoroki's frostbite so she had to rush off.

When she got back she found both Izuku and Mei in the main room kicking everyone's butts in videogames, she approached them and asked if they could join her in their room later as she had something to tell and show them to which they agreed to do so right after they curb stomp Kaminari and Kirishima for the fifth time.

—the trios room—

"So Melissa what is it you wanted to show and tell us"? Izuku asked as he closed the door as he and Mei sat down in their favourite beanbags.

"Firstly I think I may have come up with a solution to our armoury problem". She started, referring to how they had to pick and choose their weapons or use lessers versions generated by their suits.

"Oh, how's that"? Mei asked with intrigue.

Melissa then simply actives the trio's holotable and uploaded some biometric data she got from one of the villains from the USJ.

"Remember that Kurogiri guy with the warp quirk". She asked getting a nod from Mei and a grin from Izuku.

"You want me to reverse engineer the quirk to create portal technology as well as use the NOMU's data to create stronger regeneration extremis don't you". He stated confidently getting a smile from Melissa.

"Yes if you can somehow create portal tech then not only would it allow us unlimited access to our arsenal but we could completely undermine every type of engine based transportation, not only that but if we could unlock the beasts regeneration we could heal any wound". Melissa replied with bounce in her voice.

"That's certainly a lofty goal, but reverse engineering the warp portals is going to take some time also the NOMU's genes from what I can see on the table are all messed up". Izuku replied nervously as he tried to breakdown how on earth he's going to create space rending technology and help Melissa with the tangled spaghetti that comprised the monsters genome.

"Oh well I've made the impossible possible before this is no different just need to our my back into it". Izuku thought to himself.

"So what was the other thing you wanted to talk about"? Mei asked curiously.

"Oh right that, uh Uncle Might wanted to talk to us about something to do with the NOMU before our lessons start back up again". She replied getting confused looks from the other two.

"Wonder what All Might would have to tell us"? Izuku thought to himself.

"No idea but he looked like he was worried about something". Melissa replied.

That didn't sit well with any of the trio but for now they couldn't really do anything so they decided to distract themselves with various projects, Mei dove into weapon refinement, Izuku started deciding Kurogiri's genetic data which turned out to be nearly as scrambled as the NOMU's which implied they were both genetically engineered entities, lastly Melissa started doing the same but for the NOMU itself.

—the next day—

Our trio made their way to All Mights office and the mood was gloomy, the sky was shadowed over by dark clouds and the forecast predicted rain later on, but for now our heroes continued on towards their teachers office.

When they arrived they found All Might in his skinny form along with the detective from the other day, the dean, and a short old man in a yellow costume. All of them held somber and wordy filled looks on their faces.

"Good morning young Midoriya, young Hatsume, and young Shield, thank you for coming I sure you three are very busy with your projects". All Might started.

"It's no problem All Mi"... Izuku stated before he was cut off.

"In this form I'm Toshinori Yagi, please tell refer to me as such". Yagi asked firmly yet politely.

"Ok Yagi, as I was say you asked us to attend this little meeting and so we came beside a we could all use a break from our projects, those DNA strands are driving me insane". Izuku continued as he cupped his face with his hands in exhaustion.

"Same here Uncle Might". Melissa replied whilst Mei simply nodded.

"The reason you three are here is because you three fought and bested the NOMU alone and almost captured their the villains leader". Nezu stated.

"And knowing you three you more than likely too biometric data scans if it didn't you". The dean continued with a grin on his face.

"Nothing gets past you sir, yes we took DNA scans of the NOMU, Kurogiri, and their leader Tomura Shigaraki". Melissa stated getting shocked looks from all her seniors.

"Your sure his name was Shigaraki"? The man in yellow asked.

"Yeah he told me himself when he was threatening me...". Melissa said but could finish as she didn't know the man's name.

"Sorahiko Tornio, the old hero Gran Torino, the guy who helped train this insufferable oaf". He replied gesturing to Yagi who was swearing buckets.

"Wait you trained Uncle Might"? Melissa replied in shock.

"Yes he did but back on topic, what did you scans tell you about the three villains". Detective Tsukauchi asked.

"Well for one thing the NOMU was completely brain dead yet could still function if given orders, and both it and Kurogiri's genomes had been tampered with, the NOMU had four separate quirks as well as additional muscle layered on, whilst Kurogiri had about 4 quirks melded into one like squashing dough together to create his portals, Shigaraki had a decay quirk and his DNA wasn't in any database, Kurogiri's was too muddled to get a hit, only the NOMU had a hit and it was probably the things base body before it was genetically altered". Melissa explained in detail getting more and more worried as she spoke as all her seniors faces got darker and darker with each word.

"How can 'he' be back, it's not possible". Yagi muttered under his breathe with a worried look on his face.

"We should have confirmed his death with a body". Torino whispered nervously.

"This is a disaster". Tsukauchi mumbled quietly.

Nezu simply dipped his tea with shaky hands.

"Am I the only one who noticed the rooms sudden tonal shift"? Mei asked

"Are you all all right, Yagi, Nezu, Detective, Torino"? Izuku asked getting all four to suddenly return to reality.

"We should tell them, they're technology will be of great assistance if 'he' is alive". Tsukauchi stated getting nods from his three cohorts.

"Sorry who's this 'he' you all keep mumbling about"? Izuku asked curiously.

"All For One". Yagi sated as lighting crackled outside.

He then began to tell our intrepid trio the tale of two brothers at the dawn of quirks, how the younger was quirkless but the older had a quirk that let him steal and gift quirks at will how the older brother became a king of crime the lord of villainy, his the younger brother opposed his brother but had no power to do so, how in pity for his brother the older gave him a stockpile quirk and how it merged with younger brothers useless transfer quirk and became One For All a quirk that had one goal, destroy AFO. It took countless sacrifices and eight generations of heroes over nearly 2 centuries to do so but All Might finally did it he killed AFO with his bare hands, the villains viscous greymatter seeping through his fingers as he flattened his skull, at the cost of his intestinal tract and half his left lung.

As the story ended out trio felt as if they had physically aged due to how dramatic the story was, a 200 year old quirk thief who was supposed to be dead had created a monster to kill the number 1 hero and they killed it, he's going to be rather upset at them.

"Sir, not that we don't appreciate this but why tell us this"? Mei asked still processing the information.

"Because your technology managed to easily defeat a monster designed to kill All Might, we need that technology to defeat AFO, with it we can put an end to that monster once and for all ". Tuskauchi stated with conviction.

"I heard you used some kind of ice gun on the monster". Torino stated getting a heavy sigh out of Mei.

"COLD GUN not an ice gun their is a difference". She stated with an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, 'cold gun', anyway you got any other crazy weapons"? The old man asks curiously.

"We have an arsenal straight out of science fiction, think of something and we've probably built it or have plans to build it". Izuku stated confidently getting a smile from Torino.

"So what do you say you three, are you willing to aid in my crusade against AFO, remember it's takes courage not only to accept but to decline as well, I will be okay with any answer". Yagi stated hoping they'd agree to help.

"A chance to fight a villain on All Mights level whilst showing off that technology can complete with that level of quirk, sign me up". Izuku stated with a confident smile.

"I'll get to test my deadlier babies, I may never get another chance to do so, I'm in". Mei interjected with a million yen smile.

"Melissa"? Yagi said.

"This monster has destroyed countless lives, stole thousands of quirks, ruined your life, how can I say no". She stated with a vicious grin.

"Splendid, absolutely splendid, this calls for a celebration". Nezu cried with a smile on his animal face.

"Wait, Uncle Might I think you forgot something". Melissa interrupts with a smile causing Yagi to remember.

"What's she talking about brat"? Torino asked, confused.

"His extremis healing, I said I give it to him after the USJ and it seems in all the hubbub that we forgot, but now I can give it to you Uncle Might". Melissa stated with a kind smile.

"Wait heal him". Tsukauchi cried, shocked at the revelation.

"Yes your right Melissa, if we're going to fight AFO I need to be at my best". Yagi declared with confidence.

"Hmph, that monsters not gonna know what hit him". Torino uttered under his breathe as Yagi got up to get to medical bay to get the extremis.

—later in Nezu's office—

"The brat took the girls extremis stuff and is now in some weird scab cocoon I'm told will heal him". Torino said whilst Nezu sipped tea.

"He should be healed by the time of the sports festival, let's hope he's up to challenges ahead, let's hope they all are, for all our sakes". Nezu replied with a weary smile.

————————————————————————

Season 1 is compete, please like and comment and share with friends, see you next season.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 95 17
(up for adoption)Izuku wakes up in his 5 year old body and decides he will change the wold for the better, detective Tsukauchi is are 2nd mc read as...
42 2 2
[Apocalypse AU] 🍋 The collapse of civilization was always imminent. Now forced to live in a world with infected, mutants, raiders, and villains- Y/n...
686K 25.1K 105
i've had this idea & I wanted to try it out Christian "Havana" Jitami. One of U.A's smartest students with a quirk that is the exact same as the Prin...
466 45 40
Age five: lost parents and got experimented on, but she kept running away though they keep capturing her before she lost it and killed them and many...