Duskwood- One shot collection

By rosetulip05

Hey humans! Presenting to you, a book of one shot collections of our favourite game with our favourite chara... More

MC×Richy
Vampire
Traitor MC
Serial Killer
You left me : part 1
You left me : part 2
Phil
Exchanged
Exchanged: Part 2
Depression
My angel
Mafia
Once upon a rainy day
Dan
Jealousy
Goodbye
Back
Hannah
Darkness
Surprise
Broken Promise
Liar
A sacrifice

So same yet So different

238 13 12
By rosetulip05

A/N: Before you begin-

Warning ⚠

⚠ The following story involves themes of violence, blood and sexual assault. If any of these triggers you, kindly refrain from reading.

⚠ This is one hell of a long chapter.

_____________________________________

"Jake..." I whined as I woke up to find him nuzzling his head in my neck. His arms were tightly wrapped around me as my back was pressed against his chest.

We were lying on our bed in our room as the curtains were still drawn to prevent the rays of the bright sun from entering the room and blinding us.

"Yes MC?" He innocently asked. I felt his breath hitting the skin on my neck before he pressed a soft kiss on the spot.

"Aren't you becoming bolder each day?" I teased while trying to ease the blush on my face.

His grip around me tightened as he chuckled. "You make me do things I always thought I was incapable of."

I turned in his hold so that I could look at him.

He grinned widely when he looked into my eyes and leaned down to press a gentle kiss on my lips.

He pulled back, thought something for a second, and then leaned down to softly kiss me again.

A light tint of pink hue dusted over his pale cheeks and his eyes gleamed with a childlike innocence.

My heart melted with pure bliss when I saw him like that. Just looking at his face gives me peace and his arms are always more than enough to give me comfort whenever I need it.

Whenever I am in his embrace, the feeling that nothing can ever harm me is stronger than ever. I feel so safe in his gentle hold and I know that he would fight the world for me if he has to.

I gave him a soft smile which he returned before pressing a kiss on my temple.

"Alright. It's time to get up." I announced before unwrapping his arms from around me and hopping off of the bed.

"5 minutes more..." He whined like a man child before opening his arms for me to fall back again into.

"Stop being a baby and get up." I tried to ignore the puppy eyes he was giving me.

He huffed but complied nonetheless. "I'm going for a shower." He muttered and then paused.

"You can join me if you want..." He gave a nervous grin to me. I chuckled at his adorableness.

"Just go." I shook my head before trying to get rid of the stupid smile on my face.

***

"Jake?" I called out to him while he sat and tapped away codes on his computer.

"Hm?" He didn't take his eyes away from the screen.

"I'm going out for grocery shopping. I'll be back within half an hour or so."

"Alright. Be careful and-"

"Call you if I feel something even remotely off. Yeah, I know." I waved him off and was on my way to the store.

The walk to the store was quite peaceful. Jake's hometown was much smaller than Duskwood but it was just as serene. Just like Duskwood, almost everyone knows everyone here and it creates such a friendly atmosphere that you never feel like leaving this place.

I entered the store and started picking up the things that I needed before heading over to the counter.

As I was paying my bill, I heard a strange commotion outside of the store.

I guess it was curiosity that made me quickly do my payment to head outside to see what the drama was about.

I was shocked to see Jake being held closer to a guy twice his size by his collar. I recognised the guy as Ray, the gym trainer who works in the only gym available in the town. Jake was grinning mischievously up at Ray before his jaw was smacked by Ray's strong punch.

"STOP!" I suddenly yelled and ran over to them.

I pulled Ray away from Jake as I stood in front of my hacker protectively. "Why are you hitting him, Ray?!" I demanded with a harsh voice as Ray immediately lowered his punch as soon as I had stepped in between them.

"Ask your boyfriend, MC! I don't know what's wrong him but he's been acting so unlike himself!" Ray exasperated.

"What do you mean?" I turned around to look at Jake who was staring back at me with pure confusion as if he was seeing me for the first time ever.

"Yesterday, he stole my wallet from the bench in the park I was sitting at and when I yelled after him to give it back, he just flipped me off and ran away!" Ray gave a hard glare at Jake before continuing again.

"And today I saw him trying to steal again from Ms. Riley. So I just lost it and grabbed him before he could run away again!"

"What?! But he was with me the entire day yesterday. Are you sure it was him?"

I looked back at Jake again to find him still staring at me with an indescribable emotion.

"Yes, MC! It was him!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was this all a strange dream? If so, I really want to wake up.

"But Jake... Why.. He-"

"I was shocked too but I think all his hacking is making him lose his mind. I'm only letting him go because of you, MC otherwise I would've dragged his ass straight to the police station." Ray huffed before giving another death glare at Jake and left.

Without saying another word, I grabbed Jake's arm and started dragging him away to our house, ignoring all the people and their stares.

"What did I just hear, Jake?! You and stealing?? But how could you steal from Ray when you were with me the entire day yesterday? What's going on?" I stopped walking to look at his face.

Now that I really observed him, I didn't see him wearing any of his signature dark hoodies, instead, he was wearing a black shirt which appeared to be quite old and some equally old looking dark blue jeans with a pair of some dirty shoes.

His hair looked unkept and longer than usual as they covered most of his eyes. His eyes- they weren't the usual. They were dark and calculating. His whole aura was dark and intimidating... So unlike my Jake.

I let go of his arm and took a step back.

This wasn't Jake.

"Who are you?!" I asked, feeling fear creeping into my system.

His pink lips curled up to form an evil smirk as he took a step towards me, eyeing me up and down with his hands in his jeans' pockets.

This definitely wasn't my Jake. Jake never smirks.

He kept taking more steps towards me, making me keep stepping backward.

Soon enough, a new wave of fear washed over me as my back was pressed against a wall.

He took his left hand out of his pocket before moving it towards my face. His fingers gently brushed against the side of my face before gliding over my jaw.

His eyes seemed to be scrutinizising every inch of my face as he deeply observed me.

He rested his hand beside my head on the wall behind me and leaned closer.

All the alarm bells in my head were going off and I failed to keep the fear away from my face.

I was staring at Jake's face, yet it felt far from it.

"I should be asking that to you, sweetheart." He said in a smooth voice.

His voice was exactly like Jake's!

"You saved me from that hulk. Why? And who's this Jake guy?! People keep calling me by that name even though I just came to this town two days ago."

"What?"

He shrugged but never took his eyes away from mine.

"Well.. Jake is my boyfriend...But you look exactly like him! You even sound like him!" I exclaimed, my mind being blinded by confusion and puzzlement.

"....exactly like him?"

I nodded.

He seemed to be in some deep thinking before he spoke up again.

"Can you take me to this Jake?" He requested, finally moving away from me.

I breathed an air of relief before looking at him skeptically.

"I'm confused, you're confused. Me meeting Jake would solve this confusion.... But if you're okay with me ruining his reputation here then you're most welcome-"

"No! Fine.. I'll.. Take you to him." I wouldn't let this guy make things harder than they already were for Jake. "What's your name anyway?" I might as well know this.

"Elias." He put his hands in his pockets again.

I kept staring at him, taking in how much he looks exactly like my hacker.

But he's so so different from him.

"I already knew I would be the better looking one but you can stop staring." He bluntly said.

"..right.. Come with me." I looked away embarrassed and made way towards the house.

Elias didn't utter another word on the entire way home but I could feel his scrutinizing gaze on my back as he was walking behind me. It made me extremely uncomfortable but the thought of going back to Jake soothed my mind.. Even though only a little.

"Jake! I'm home!" I called out for him. Elias made himself already at home as he just walked over to the couch and plopped down on it.

"Coming, MC!" I heard his voice shout back. Elias froze when he heard a replica of his own voice. He stared at me in shock before his eyes flickered over to Jake who was making his way over to me.

Jake, who hadn't noticed the addition of a person in the house, wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

A soft smile graced his lips as he stared into my eyes. A smile of my own formed on my lips when I saw the familiarity of his warm eyes.

I heard Elias shift as he stood up from the couch and started walking towards us. Jake, noticing the sound, quickly whipped around as he moved me behind his back.

Both of them froze when they laid their eyes on each other. It felt like looking into a mirror.

Every detail about them was the exact same with the exception being Elias's longer hair.

"..what.." Elias whispered in utter shock.

"..how?!" He whispered again before moving closer towards Jake.

"Why do you look like me?! I have never even met you!.. Yet why do I suddenly feel a connection to you?!" Elias stared wide eyed at Jake for answers. I stepped from behind him to search his face for answers as well.

"What's going on, Jake?" I asked.

"Y-You're my t-twin.." Jake stuttered to Elias, seeming to be in a trance of pure bewilderment.

"He's my twin, MC!" Jake looked at me and I saw the tears welling up in his eyes.

I took him over to the couch, pushing past Elias as I made him sit down on the couch.

"Tell us calmly what you know, Jake." I softly said to him, taking a hold of his hand.

Elias looked at him as well. His cold eyes, now seeking answers from the man who claimed to be his twin.

"It was a long time ago.... I remember my mother telling me that I had a twin who was... Taken away from her when she was just about to be discharged from the hospital... She was devastated but there was nothing she could do.. Our father.. Hannah's father never contacted her after breaking off all contact with her...

"She had lost all hope when even after 3 years, my twin wasn't found.. She.. She started believing that he was.. He was dead-" He choked on a sob and I gripped his hand tighter. I wiped off the tear that had rolled down his face.

I looked over at Elias to see him staring at the floor with a heavy frown on his face. His arms were crossed in front of his chest.

"We never got to know what truly had happened to him and my mother...our mother-" He looked up to see Elias, who moved his head at the same time as they made eye contact. "Left the world with this hole in her heart.."

Jake stood up from the couch and moved over to his long lost twin.

Before either of them said anything, Jake threw his arms around Elias who stiffened at first but soon gave in and hugged his brother back.

"Y-you're alive.."

"Yes.. I am..... Brother.." Elias softly replied.

I shifted away and made space for them to sit on the couch beside me.

"Where have you been all this time..."

"Elias." He provided his name to Jake.

"How have you been,... Elias?" Jake asked his brother.

"I don't remember much of my childhood. Most of my life, I have spent living on the streets. Stealing is the only thing I've known ever since I was young. It was the only thing that gave me food to eat and clothes to wear." Elias revealed without any emotion in his voice.

"I used to have friends.. They were the only family I had... They were either captured and put to jails or killed with how much shit goes on for us street people." He nonchalantly stated with hatred burning in his eyes.

"I have no home to go to and no one to care for.. Or who cares for me." He looked at Jake with the slightest hint of jealousy which Jake didn't notice.

"Now you do." Jake softly said. "This is your home from now on and we're your family. MC and I are about to get married soon and it would be nice to have you live with us.. We have lost so much time together, Elias. I want to make up for the lost time.."

"Thank you Jake.... And MC." His eyes flickered over to me.

Jake pulled him in for another hug as Elias returned the gesture.

Elias's eyes were still fixated on me as his lips curled up to form a sly grin.

Something about this guy makes me really uneasy. But I don't care as long as Jake is happy. And with his twin brother being back with him, he's the happiest.

So, I won't take away his happiness.

***

I was humming a tune as I wrapped my fluffy towel around me and stepped out of the shower.

I twisted the door knob of the bathroom door and walked out. I raked my fingers through my wet (h/c) locks and looked up as I sensed a figure shift on the bed.

My (e/c) eyes made contact with Jake's blues who was laying on the bed on his back. He instantly sat up when he looked over at me.

His eyes travelled all over my form before his eyes met mine again.

"Hey, Jake." I gave him a smile as I made my way to him.

His eyes widened for a split second before his face broke into a huge grin.

"MC." He called out my name softly.

He stood up and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to himself. He leaned down and nuzzled his face in my neck as his grip around me tightened.

I chuckled before raking my fingers through his soft hair as I hugged him back.

"Someone seems to be in a mood today huh." I teased him.

Instead of the adorable blush covering his face, he gave me a big smirk before turning us around and throwing me on the bed.

Before I had time to react, I found him on top of me as he pinned my wrists down on the bed beside either side of my head.

His face was inches away from mine and our noses touched. His cold eyes gazing deeply into my soul as he parted his lips to speak.

"You have no idea how much." He huskily said. He tilted his face and leaned even closer to kiss me but I turned my head to the side so that his lips made contact with my cheek.

"Elias." I said through gritted teeth. "Get the fuck off of me." I glared at him.

He started to move my wrists higher up above my head, pressing his body even closer to mine.

"What if I don't want to?" He smirked.

He took hold of both of my wrists in one hand while his other came down to tug on my towel.

My eyes widened in horror but before he could continue, the door of the room was thrown open and Jake walked in.

His eyes immediately snapped over to us and widened.

"Jake! This isn't- He-"

"I slipped and took her down on the bed with me." Elias got up from on top of me and pulled me up as well.

I hastily fixed my towel as I glared at him.

"Oh.. Uh.. Are you both okay?" Jake asked in a voice of concern.

"I think I have a headache which is why I was in your room to search for painkillers. I'll just go and lie down on my bed." Elias said in a low voice.

Fucking liar. He seemed perfectly fine just a few seconds ago.

"Yes, you do that while I'll get you some painkillers.." Jake looked really concerned as he bought his twin's lie and left the room.

I moved away from Elias but he was already faster in grabbing me again and pushing me up against a wall harshly.

"Let go of me you fucker." I hissed.

If he wasn't Jake's brother I would've long punched him in the face and kicked him out of the house.

It had been a couple of days since he's been living with us and in those days, he's been doing his best to make my life hell. And the fact that Jake has lended his clothes to him and Elias getting the same haircut as Jake.. It sometimes gets difficult to differentiate between the two.

I've tried talking about his antics to Jake but he's just too overjoyed to have his twin in his life.

Elias leaned closer to me and tilted his face.

I was looking at Jake's face but the person in front of me felt like the exact opposite of him.

Jake knew when to step away and give me space. He knew when to stop and if he sensed even the slightest hint of me being uncomfortable he would stop.

He respected my boundaries and I respected his.

And he never even in his or mine wildest dreams, as much as tried to force himself on me.

"You're just so inviting, MC. I lose control whenever I'm around you.." He said in his smooth voice and walked away and out of the room before Jake could come back.

I sighed in frustration before ignoring his sentence.

***

It was dinner time and all three of us were seated at the dining table.

Jake and I were sitting across from each other while Elias was beside me.

"This food's awesome as fuck, MC. I could just kiss your hands right now." Elias gushed and Jake gave a proud smile while I just rolled my eyes internally.

"Or better, I could just kiss the fuck out of you." He said in a low sultry voice for only me to hear while my hacker was sitting and eating his dinner cluelessly.

Jake was never good when it came to reading people and their true intentions. He probably sympathises with his twin brother for the 'hard' life he had to live.

Whereas I have absolutely no sympathy or respect for this creepy pervert. I don't know why I am still tolerating him. I keep telling myself that it's because of Jake and how he'll he heartbroken when he finds out the true nature of his brother but deep in my heart I know that he wouldn't waste a second in throwing Elias out of our home and our lives if he ever comes to know about his wrong doings with me.

For him, I'll always be his first priority.

"But truly, Elias is right, MC. The food is delicious as always." Jake complimented and I couldn't stop the dust of pink that crept up on my cheeks.

Oh my dear hacker. Always so respectful.

Elias scoffed when he saw my blush and quickly covered it up with a fake cough when Jake looked at him.

Midway through the dinner, I felt a hand gently resting on my thigh. I flinched at the unexpected contact but Jake was busy in his own meal to notice this.

I glared at Elias, daring him to continue but he just smirked at me. His hand started moving upwards on my thigh, moving dangerously close to in between my legs.

"Elias." I muttered his name in warning through gritted teeth but the asshole just grinned.

Having had enough, I got up from my seat to leave. Jake looked at me in concern and I felt a pang of guilt when I saw his face.

Somehow I felt disgusted at myself. I wasn't enjoying was Elias was doing, no, it was just revolting. But even though I knew that it wasn't my fault that he continuously made moves on me and shamelessly flirted with me, I still felt like I was doing Jake wrong.

"MC? What happened, darling? Are you okay?" I almost broke down and wanted nothing than to just throw myself in his arms and tell him everything. But before I could open my mouth to say something, Elias beat me to it.

"It's okay, Jake. You eat your food. I'll take MC to your room." And he gripped my arm, almost in a threatening grip and dragged me away.

I looked back over my shoulder at Jake almost pleadingly but before any expression or message could be conveyed between us, Elias threw me inside the room after we turned the corner to our room.

He picked me up from the floor after locking the door only to harshly pin me up against the wall.

His fingers encircled around my throat and he stared deep into my eyes with a cold and threatening look.

"Now, now, baby. No talking and only listening." His grip around my throat tightened but I refused to back down with my death glare.

His face leaned closer to mine as our noses touched.

"Utter a word about this to Jake and he's as dead as my sanity." He growled.

That made me falter. Just the thought of something happening to my Jake made my heart clench horribly.

"How could you even think of something like that?! He's your brother! He gave you a roof to live under and food to eat! He loves you, Elias!" I cried out.

"I'm insatiable, baby. The more I get, the more I want." He gently said, however, his intentions were anything but.

"And now, I want you." I froze and he chuckled in a deranged manner when he saw my expression.

"Fuck, this look of fear looks so good on you. And an even better thing, I'm the cause of this fear." He grinned sadistically.

I tried to push him off of me. The only thought going through my mind was to just run straight into Jake's arms.

Elias's hand left my throat and he used both of his hands to grip my waist to pull me closer to him.

"JA-" His hand covered my mouth, preventing any verbal form of speech to escape my throat.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you unless you want me to fuck you in front of his corpse." All blood drained from my face and my body was paralyzed in horror. His words rang in my mind in a haunting manner as I so desperately tried to calm the beating of my racing heart.

Just now was I realising the danger Jake and I were in.

This guy was insane.

Elias chuckled again and gripped the side of my face harshly before crashing his lips on mine.

His kiss was rough and aggressive. And so so demanding. The way he had me held in his embrace was possessive and dominating. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow, not allowing me even a second to breathe. He bit my bottom lip, making me gasp and used that to his advantage as he thrusted his tongue inside my mouth, devouring every corner.

He pulled away for a short time to regain his breath, only to dive in even roughly this time.

Tears streamed down my face and guilt weighed heavily on my shoulders. But fear was the most prominent emotion I felt this very moment.

He pulled away again and this time attacked my neck, latching onto my skin but not for long. He settled for placing various kisses along my neck and jaw instead of biting, probably not wanting to leave a mark.

"Lift your shirt up." He demanded.

I did so without any questions or complaining, too frightened to go against him when his eyes looked so emotionlessly cold.

He bent down on his knees and attached his sharp teeth to my stomach, biting my skin harshly. He sucked on my skin before moving to a different area, all the while covering my mouth with his hand to prevent any noises to come out from me.

He got up again and rested his face in my neck, inhaling deeply before signing in satisfaction.

"So intoxicating." He whispered to himself.

"Please leave now." I requested in a timid voice.

"...did you just.. Tell me what to do?" He asked in a warning tone with his face still buried in my neck.

I was trembling in fear now, tears flowing down like a broken dam. I just wanted this guy to stay miles away from me but I was too petrified to even push him away.

"no.. I-I was requesting you to.." I whispered.

"Hm... So you were begging." He giggled manically.

I didn't bother arguing.

Things just took a sudden dark turn with him tonight.

"MC? Elias? Are you both okay?"

Jake's soft and caring voice sounded from outside the door.

And the sound of his voice was my absolute breaking point. I burst down in tears, shaking with fright as I allowed a few loud sobs to leave my throat and be heard before Elias could cover my mouth.

"MC?! MC ARE YOU OKAY?? OPEN THIS DOOR!" Jake's worried yells echoed.

Elias's face was filled with annoyance and anger but it quickly shifted to a blank look. As if there was never any emotion there in the first place.

He gripped me by the arms and made me sit down on the bed before he went to unlock the door.

Jake pushed him aside, his eyes only searching for me. When his gaze landed on me he didn't waste a single second to be there by my side. He pulled me in his arms and I immediately relaxed. I leaned more into him as he tightened his grip around me in a protective manner.

I was safe now.

"MC, please tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying, darling?" His soft voice was heard by me.

Before I could collect myself to respond, Elias did.

"She got emotional after I told her about my life. There were certain parts that were too much for her to handle and she broke down." He said in a grave voice with a face showing emotions of pain and heart ache.

What a damn liar!

And an even better actor!

I pulled away from Jake and shook my head violently. "HE'S LYING! He f-forced himself on me and threatened to kill you-." I was choked by my own sob as Jake's eyes widened from shock which quickly morphed into absolute fury.

"...what?" He whispered and turned to look at Elias with a sharp gaze.

Elias, now realising that his lies won't work anymore, let go of his facade and pulled on his emotionless look.

"It's not my fault that's she's so fucking exotic." He shrugged nonchalantly. "And a weakling like you don't deserve to have her. She should be with me. She's mine and she belongs to me."

"SHE'S NOT AN OBJECT THAT YOU CAN CLAIM!" I was shocked by the sudden outburst that left Jake. Never had I ever seen him this mad.

He let go of me and got up from the bed beside me, standing in front of me in a defensive state. "How dare you touch her?! How dare you lay even a single finger on her?!"

Jake pounced on Elias making both of them go crashing on the ground. "No one dares to touch or even think of hurting her!" Jake yelled before his tightly clenched fist made contact with Elias's face, hitting him straight on the nose.

Elias's nose started bleeding as he laughed in a deranged manner, halting Jake.

That wasn't a laugh of a sane person.

All of a sudden, he stopped. Using Jake's stillness to his advantage, he pushed him off of himself and dragged him up from the ground by his collar before harshly thrusting him against the wall, making Jake's head make a strong contact with the hard surface.

I gasped in horror when Elias kept pulling Jake forward by his collar only to thrust his head on the wall repeatedly. The wall behind them was covered in Jake's blood as he started to loose consciousness.

"JAKE! NO ELIAS! PLEASE STOP!" I cried out in desperation as I latched myself onto the back of his black hoodie, which was exactly identical to Jake's.

Elias stopped only to pull Jake downward as he pushed his knee up to hit him square on the face, hitting his nose.

Searching around the room to find a weapon, I spotted a vase. I ran towards it while Elias thrashed Jake with his punches, making his nose bleed just like how his own was.

Jake was barely able to stand.

"SEE WHAT I MEANT?! YOU ARE WEAK! SO SO PATHETIC! CAN'T EVEN PROTECT THE GIRL YOU CLAIM TO LOVE OH SO MUCH!" Elias yelled in rage before he shoved Jake to the ground.

Walking behind him as he straddled Jake on the ground, I swinged the vase backwards up in the air and with as much force as I could muster, I striked it and hit him right at the back of his head.

Elias fell off of Jake and clutched the back of his head which was now bloody.

It was all like a horror scene in our bedroom in which we had shared only beautiful memories together.

I threw the vase on the ground and it shattered into pieces of glass.

With tears blurring my vision and anger and fear making my body tremble, I jumped on Elias and landed as many strong punches as I could at him. All aiming for his face which was too similar to the face of the person I love so much.

I managed to drag him up only to propel him down on the ground again before going over to Jake to aid him.

"Jake! JAKE!" I shook him awake and he immediately sat up to put his arms around me. I picked the both of us up from the ground as I supported Jake's weight to help him.

"MC I-" He was snatched away from him by the back of his hoodie as Elias too, was now standing.

"No! Jake!" Elias pushed Jake away from me as he harshly grabbed my arms only to throw me on the bed.

My eyes shifted from them and towards the soft mattress of the bed as my body's focus was to make my landing as easy as possible. My hands flew outwards to support my weight from falling on the mattress.

When I looked back at the two fighting brothers, all blood drained from my face.

Who was who??!

Both of them carried the same expressions on their faces, their clothing was identical and even the injuries they both manifested was similar.

"Jake?!" Both of them looked towards me simultaneously before they went back to fighting again.

This was impossible! How will I know who's Jake?!

One of them picked up a broken piece of the vase that I had thrown on the ground and used it to plunge it into the abdomen region of another, making blood spurt out when he removed it to plunge into the same area again and again.

The attacked twin widened his eyes and coughed out blood before finally losing consciousness for the... Last time in this life..

He fell on the ground.. Pulseless.

My heart constricted in my chest and tears blurred my vision as my body trembled terribly.

I don't even know which one of them it was!

The twin who was standing looked over at my pathetically shaking form. Our eyes locked together and I could only stare at him in hope and horror.

Tears flowed down his cheeks as his soft blue eyes looked at me.

"MC... I killed him.. I killed my own twin!" He broke down and a sense of relief washed over me even though it didn't stay for long when I took in his broken state.

"Jake..." I whispered and went over to his side to take him into my arms. "Shhh.... It's okay, Jake.. He would've killed you if you hadn't."

I ruffled his soft hair with my fingers as I rubbed his back to comfort him with my other hand.

"..you're right.." Jake whispered before he pulled me in.

He grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly.

"He would've taken you away from me.. " He muttered.

His hands started to roam all over my body and suddenly a chill spread around me.

I tried to pull away but he only held me tighter.

"But I couldn't have let that happen now, can I?" He chuckled in a deranged manner making my blood streams freeze in panic.

"You're mine, MC.. Only mine." He pulled away from me as I got a glance of cold eyes.

But before I could say or do anything, a pair of lips crashed onto mine, taking my breath away in an obsessive and rough kiss.

_____________________________________

A/N: Yep.

Should I write a part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 2.7K 68
⚠️All rights are with Everbyte, none of the characters are mine except the Main Character who is named Jade.⚠️ Please bear in mind this is just my im...
3.6K 73 16
This book may contain spoilers of the game. All rights go to the game developers. Here you will find different stories about Duskwood. All will be On...
36.4K 2K 40
Love, fear, friendship, uncertainty: the four cardinal points on which MC's life revolves since she joined the attempts to find Hannah. Fascination...
48.9K 1.7K 11
A week after Hannah Danford has been found and brought back home safe, Jake decides to visit Duskwood to finally meet his half-sisters - and you. You...