Angelic | Record Of Ragnarok...

By ImongKoneho

š€šš†š„š‹šˆš‚ | š‘šžšœšØš«š šŽšŸ š‘ššš š§ššš«šØš¤ š— š€š§š šžš„! š«šžššššžš« š–š”šžš§ š‰šžš¬š®š¬ ššžšœš¢ļæ½... More

šŸ
šŸ‘
šŸ’
šŸ“
šŸ”
šŸ•
šŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ

šŸ–

7.3K 344 115
By ImongKoneho

After visiting the people [Y/N] cared about today, such as: Heracles, Adam, Lu Bu and the Valkyrie Sisters. And after feeding apples to Red Hare, the angel had a pep in her step, having more energy to smile.

But now currently, she was having a fight with Sasaki - the human fighter who won against Lord Poseidon. Well, their not really fighting.

"Rock, paper, scissors, Shoot!"

Sasaki's big, calloused hand with a big scar across it, formed a 'scissor' hand. At the same time, the angels soft and small hand in comparison to the swordsman - formed a 'paper' pose.

The Angel huffed in defeat, looking at Sasaki with a small smile. Sasaki grinned, pumping a fist in the air. "Guess I'll have the last skewer!" He said, grabbing the last kebab out off the grill.

The street vendor and his angel friend stared at him as he gobbled the food gone. After hanging out with the old swordsman, the girl visited the old and big library the castle had.

Though she said that reading wasn't her thing, she found a good and interesting one called 'The Little Mermaid.' Though the version she read was the version in which the little mermaid died for her love for the prince.

She had cried over the story, ranting it to Lord Hermes, as he is also interested in books. The God only looked at her with an amused look, most likely finding the angel's red face and glossy eyes from crying - appealing.

And now, she wanted to read the other version - the one where the little mermaid doesn't die. She had also written a song about it, as she found music in comforting.

The angel, standing on a old stool was gazing around the bookshelves, eyes darting around the book's titles. She held the sad version of the little mermaid on her hand, as she sang quietly. It was only her in the library anyways, no one enters it.

Except for Lord Hermes, though he grabs books and reads it in places other than the library.

Risking it all only to fall
Back where I started
Back near the shore, back to before
You took my hand

She sang the pleasing tune, her other hand placed on her harp, strumming the strings. Her eyes still searched for the book as the lyrics came out of her mouth, releasing a beautiful melody, echoing across the empty and dusty library.

A book suddenly moved to the right, revealing the other side of the bookshelf. heterochromatic eyes, with the left eye being silver and the right eye deep red stared back at her shining eyes.

How pretty.

"... I like your eyes." The angel breathed out, blown away. The expressionless eyes slightly twinkled. "Thank you. What song were you singing?"

"Uhm.. I made it myself. It's based on the book 'The little Mermaid.'" His eyes slightly soften, as She smiled, sweetly back. The girl recognised him as the human who fought with Lord Heracles.

"Hm, What is it about?" "It follows a girl named, Ariel, a beautiful mermaid. She longed to find out more about the world beyond the sea, and when Ariel visits the surface she falls for a prince.

Wanting to be with him and the world above, she makes a deal with the evil sea witch, Ursula, to experience life on land." She gushed, her eyes twinkling in excitement.

Jack's eyes narrowed, as he saw a pretty yellow glowing from her. The colors of Love and Kindness. ".. Heracles said that you can see emotions with your eye....can you see mine?" She asked curiosily.

The human smiled. "Yellow." "What does that mean?" "The color of your emotion." The angel stepped off her stool as she made her way to the other side of the bookshelf. "..Is it..happiness..? - Where did you..?" She paused as she saw no one standing there anymore.

She huffed, wishing that she could talk to the person again. Her eyes glanced on the table next to the bookshelf. There placed the book she was looking for.

"Hello..!" She greeted, as she smiled at the two ravens from behind. They shrieked and turned around. "DON'T DO THAT!" "YOU SCARED US!" The angel giggled.

Their eyes narrowed, as they gulped. Awkward silence filled the scene but was dismissed as one of them spoke.
"We... apologize." "Hm? For what?" Muninn look at the log of wood he stood in, ashamed and guilty.

Huginn cleared his throat. "For blaming you...t-that was very.. cowardly of us.." The raven said, visible regret in his voice.
They braced themselves for the angel's reaction, eyes closing their eyes, shutting it tightly.

But a yell or slap was never received, the ravens both cracked an eye open only to see the angelic smiling face of the angel.
"I forgive you." She said, reassuringly. The raven's beaks dropped in shock at the reaction. How could this girl be so - kind?

The ravens stood on the angel's shoulder, which she didn't mind. They walked around the pretty garden enjoying the drops of waters landing from the water fountains.

Humming a song, she passed by a bleeding hunched back figure, a hand clutching their forearm as they seethed in deep pain.

"If you were a God who would you be?" "I would be Lord Poseidon." "Psh, I would be Lord Thor, he's much more stronger." The bird said smugly. "I would be Aphrodite. She is very sweet and pretty."
The ravens agreed at the girl's statement.

[Y/N] suddenly halted, almost knocking the bird off her shoulders. "What?" They both said in unison. She walked backwards, there sat a familiar blonde and blue eyed God.

Poseidon.

But, he was now bloody, and in a vulnerable state to the point he was so badly injured he can't move - which the angel assumed because when he saw her, he tried to stand up with a cold look but winced as he sat back down.

"You're hurt." "Go away." He said, as the birds panicked, looking at eachother. "What happened?" The girl walked closer, Poseidon glared at her, unable to moved.

"Let me help." "Go. Away." The birds flew off the girl's shoulder, scared. The order went unheard as the angel ripped a piece of her clothing and wrapped it around the muscley forearm of the God, which had a huge gash - seeping blood out.

"Huginn, Munnin, call for help please." The birds nodded as they raced eachother to the castle's infirmary.

He jolted in pain. "Why are you like this?" The question made the angel's wings perk up, curiosily. "Like.. what?" "You care about individuals when they don't need help." "I..like helping." "No one needs your help. You don't need others to succeed."

The angel simply smiled. "If you lived with that mindset all these years, you must've been very lonely." She finished tying the cloth, pulling the ends tightly on purpose causing Poseidon to grunt in pain, shooting the angel a glare.

"Lonely?" He seethed, unable to say anything else. [Y/N] sat next to him, glancing at a pretty flower with a butterfly landing on it.

"A butterfly lives for only four weeks. And yet on the days of that four weeks they have made friends with many pretty flowers and find someone they love, mating with them."

A bee flew near the butterfly, catching her attention "A queen bee cannot live without her workers, as the workers also cannot live without their queen." The angel faced the God, with a smile.

"Their existence proves us that we aren't meant to live or even die alone. No matter how useless relationships are. We need them some way."

"Like right now, if I didn't care about you, you would be dying." Her smile widens as Poseidon looked back at her, then looking to the side - huffing in defeat.

The two sat in the garden sitting in peaceful silence, neither of them talking. The birds chirped and the grass swayed with the light breeze.

Oddly enough, a Water fountain with a statue of a cupid stood infront of them, it's small hands aiming it's heart shaped bow at them.

-

I'm sorry for not updating as much as I used too, and that this chapter isn't enough.

I promise I'll do better in the next chapter!! (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.4K 18
[š‘ššš§ š‡ššš¢š­ššš§š¢ š± š«šžššššžš«] š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™©š™š™š š™Øš™š™¤š™§š™© š™š™–š™žš™§š™šš™™ š™šš™­š™šš™˜š™Ŗš™©š™žš™«š™š š™¤š™› š˜½š™¤š™£š™©š™šš™£ š™¬š™–š™£š™©š™Ø š™š™žš™Ø š™„š™–š™§...
37.9K 677 10
Naruto reincarnation of Poseidon(Record of Ragnarok)
174K 5.5K 26
[š‘š¢š§ššØš® š‡ššš¢š­ššš§š¢ š± š«šžššššžš«] š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™®/š™£ š™§š™Ŗš™žš™£š™šš™™ š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™¤š™£š™š š™¤š™£š™š š™£š™žš™œš™š™© š™Øš™©š™–š™£š™™ š™–š™£š™™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™Øš™š™š š™...
11.9K 238 21
ā šˆ'šƒ š‘š€š“š‡š„š‘ šš„ šƒš„š€šƒ, š“š‡š€š š…š€š‚š„ š€š‹š‹ š€š†š„š’ šŽš… š“š‡šˆš’ š–šŽš‘š‹šƒ š€š‹šŽšš„ š–šˆš“š‡šŽš”š“ š˜šŽš”.āž Scenarios and One...