Fiancé | Dabi x Reader

By mypeachychan

A story in which a mafia falls in love with someone else's fiancé or better known as, his former fiancé. "I'm... More

0 ೃ⁀➷
1 ೃ⁀➷
2 ೃ⁀➷
3 ೃ⁀➷
4 ೃ⁀➷
5 ೃ⁀➷
6 ೃ⁀➷
7 ೃ⁀➷
8 ೃ⁀➷
9 ೃ⁀➷
10 ೃ⁀➷
12 ೃ⁀➷
13 ೃ⁀➷
14 ೃ⁀➷
15 ೃ⁀➷
16 ೃ⁀➷
17 ೃ⁀➷
18 ೃ⁀➷
19 ೃ⁀➷
20 ೃ⁀➷
21 ೃ⁀➷
22 ೃ⁀➷
23 ೃ⁀➷
24 ೃ⁀➷
25 ೃ⁀➷
26 ೃ⁀➷
27 ೃ⁀➷
28 ೃ⁀➷

11 ೃ⁀➷

1.9K 63 19
By mypeachychan

eleven
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

The following day, you woke up to a ray of light that was coming through the cracks of the window. A slight breeze made you shiver as you wrapped the blanket around your body tighter. Someone had opened the window to the room, letting fresh air hit your nostrils.

You slowly opened your eyes as you took in your surroundings. The ceiling was beige with wood above, and the walls were light brown. You weren't in your usual room, but elsewhere. It was then that the memories of last night hit you.

A blush crept into your face as you remembered last night's events. That was until you remembered that you were sharing a room with Dabi.

You shot up, sitting on the mattress, as you let the blanket fall down onto your thighs. Your heart raced as the thought of another man in the same room as you filled your mind.

Swoosh

The door slid open all of a sudden, surprising you as you turned your head towards it. From there, you managed to get a good angle on Dabi.

His dark hair was wet as water dripped down from the tips of it. The towel hung around his neck was wet, showing that he had just finished showering. He was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and shorts given to him by the owner of the ryokan.

For the first time, you weren't looking at his mesmerizing blue eyes but at the scars of burned flesh that covered most of his body. Most of his legs were filled with purple patches that were put together with gray staples.

Your gaze softened as you wondered about his past. You wanted to know more about him.

"Are you well?"

His voice snapped you from your thoughts as you lifted your head, gazing into his eyes that reminded you of the sea. You were already drowning in them, but you pulled away before it was all you could see.

"I'm fine," you answered.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, walking inside the room and sliding the door closed.

"Yeah, I did. What about you?" You asked, watching him disappear to the other side of the folding room divider.

"Better than before."

From behind the folding room divider, you could hear him shifting around and the blankets moving. Assuming he was tidying up the room, you decided to get up and tidy up your space as well.

After doing so, you decided to take a shower at the guest washroom and change into the clothes given by the staff. You were now wearing a white t-shirt and shorts like the ones Dabi wore.

By the time you were done freshening up, the staff had already made breakfast and brought it to your room. You were now sitting across from Dabi as you both sat there, eating quietly.

"Is there anything you want to do today?" Dabi asked, breaking the silence.

"N-no. I'm f-fine with this. It's more than enough." You were flustered but managed to make a complete sentence towards the end.

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

When you both finished breakfast, Dabi told you to change as he had made plans for the day. Despite your mini-protest against going out, he insisted.

Dressed in your clothes from last night, as that was your only pair of appropriate clothes for going out, you were now in the car. Heart racing as you stole glimpses of Dabi through the corner of your eye. Your face turned slightly pink as you thought of it as a date with the man.

"Might as well take a good look instead of doing that." Dabi commented, smirking as he focused on the road ahead of him. One hand on the steering wheel and the other, resting against the car as he rests his head on it.

Your eyes widened as your face blushed even more.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸?

"I-I-I am n-not looking at you at all." You denied, feeling your face heat up.

"I never said anything about looking at me, did I?" He mentioned as he smiled smugly at your confession.

At this point, you were certain that your face was as red as a tomato. There was no point in denying it, as your face was burning from the sudden comment from him.

"W-whatever." You mumbled, crossing your arms as you looked away towards the window to your right.

"So cute." Dabi mumbled, making sure it was loud enough for you to hear as he chuckled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Eventually, you both ended up at the same place you were last night. In the beginning, you had no clue where you were until you walked onto the beach. It looked completely different when the sun was out compared to last night.

The view was spectacular. The sea glistened as the sun shined on its surface. The color of the sea was bright and blue, like the sky above it, but it was nothing compared to the eyes of the boy you've fallen in love with.

"It's so much prettier in the daytime." You exclaimed, holding onto the railings as you lean over a little. The slight breeze played with your hair as your smile widened.

Dabi, who was watching you, couldn't be happier with himself when he saw your smile. He never knew how contagious your smile was until he caught himself smiling as he watched you.

From the way your eyes shine when you're happy to the way your smile deepens It was all so beautiful.

"You're still prettier than the view." Dabi commented, making you blush.

"You know you can stop it with the comments."

"My neighbor has been having a bad day, so let me cheer her up."

Your smile faded as soon as you heard the words he had spoken. It shouldn't matter, but it did, and it broke your heart a little.

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳.

You knew you shouldn't be saddened by his choice of words, but you were. You were upset that he only saw you as a neighbor—the person who lived across from him. It was nothing more than him comforting an upset friend. Despite it all, a small part of you felt relieved.

If that was how he saw you, then it would be easier for you to move on when you leave him tomorrow. He would make it easier for you to fall out of love with him. With that being said, you wanted to confirm it.

"Dabi," you called out to him.

"What do you think about us?" You asked, gazing into the horizon that split the sea from the sky.

"Good friends?"

𝘚𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.

"Why did you ask?" Dabi asked, looking at you through the corner of his eyes. His hands were in the pocket of his pants as the breeze played with his tie.

"I was just...wondering."

Dabi's eyes softened as he knew you were upset. Though he was unsure as to why you were there, he didn't ask further. If you wanted to tell him about it, you would.

Am I doing something wrong? Dabi thought to himself as he gazed into the sea. His mind was filled with reasons why you would be upset, but none of them seemed to be right. He wanted to take this slow, not wanting to rush your feelings for him. Was he wrong for that?

RIIINNGG RIINNGG

"I'll be right back." Dabi excused himself as he grabbed his phone from his pocket and walked off.

"What do you want?" Dabi answered the phone, getting straight to business.

"Where the hell are you right now?" It was Shigaraki, his boss, who had called him, and by the sound of his voice, he was not happy. He was annoyed, almost furious, but knowing Dabi, he knew anger would get him nowhere.

Dabi was no fool, and anger was something he did not fear. It didn't matter who or what he spoke to; fear was an emotion he barely felt. Being angry with him would only be a waste of time, as he would do what he wanted either way. He was always controlling the situation in some way or another.

"I'm relaxing, is there a problem?"

"No. There is more than one problem. One of them is that you're not here."

"Well, I am quite busy right now, so make it quick."

"Dabi, I don't care what you are doing. Get your—"

CLICK

"I'll go back to work on Sunday night when I drop her off." Dabi mumbled to himself after he had hung up on his boss. Not wanting to deal with work-related matters at the moment, he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Sorry, work called." Dabi apologized as he walked up from behind you.

Hearing about his work, you became curious, as he knew what you did for a living, yet you knew nothing of him. Well, there was no point in learning about him, as your parents had ruined your future. Being curious about the man wouldn't help you in any way.

But you asked anyway.

"Speaking of work, what do you do for a living?" You asked, turning your head towards him.

Dabi raised a brow as he looked at you, unsure of what to say until he made up his mind. He wasn't going to be truthful and hoped you would forgive him in the future, but he didn't want to scare you away. Not yet. Not when he just found you.

"I'm a business man." He replied, satisfied with his answer as he wasn't lying, yet it wasn't the whole truth. As a member of the mafia, he was often asked to be part of business meetings that were deemed important to the mafia. That was only a bit of his job, but the rest was a talk for another day.

"Well, you do seem like one." You commented, eyeing him up and down until you met his eyes. Your face blushed as warmth filled your body.

"Is that a compliment?" He smirked at you, eyes lidded.

"Maybe." You answered, blushing as you turned your attention away from him.

"Come," his voice was gentle, yet alluring. "Let's take a walk around the beach," he said before turning his heels, knowing you would follow, and you did.

Alongside Dabi, you were walking in silence when the breeze hit your face slightly. The silence was comfortable and peaceful, which made you wonder why nobody was around. It seemed as if the place had been abandoned and stripped of humanity.

"It's such a beautiful beach, but why is there no one here?" You asked, looking down at the sand you walked on.

"Are you uncomfortable being alone with me?" Dabi asked, a little upset.

"No, not at all." Your eyes widened as you quickly answered. He did more than you could ever ask for, and if anything, you were more than comfortable with him around.

A smug smile appeared on Dabi's face when he heard your answer. He turned his head back to you, who was already looking at him, before saying, "Then don't question it. Just relax and enjoy the moment."

By noon, the both of you went to a restaurant for lunch, and even though you didn't want to, Dabi insisted on taking you to the closest clothing store. Despite all your efforts to protest, he insisted on buying you both a new pair of outfits for tomorrow. His reasons were that it was unhygienic and the ryokan didn't have any washers or dryers.

The day continued until it was nighttime, and the both of you were now back at the ryokan. You were lying down on the mattress after dinner as the room divider separated you from getting a view of Dabi.

"Dabi," you softly called out to him.

"Thank you for today. I really appreciate it." You thanked him, smiling even though he wasn't able to see it.

You were truly grateful for the man. Though you did space out, thinking about your personal issues, he never once questioned you about it. He was patient, kind, and gentle; never once did he make you uncomfortable.

He was everything you wanted in a man, but it was such a shame that you wouldn't be able to see him in such a way. The reason being that you were already engaged to someone.

"I'm relieved that you enjoyed today."

‧₊˚✩彡𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟‧₊˚✩彡๋ ࣭ ⭑๋ ࣭ ⭑
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
....
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.8K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...
1.7K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
31.7K 740 27
Y/n Todoroki, twin sister of Shoto Todoroki and daughter of pro hero Endeavor. Y/n has always been pushed harder than anyone in her family to be perf...
97.8K 2.8K 18
□Discontinued □ . ○𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗○ "ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ!" - ʸ/ⁿ . . . {ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ "ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵒ ʰᵉʳᵒ"} ʸ/ⁿ ʸᵃˢʰ...