//𝐶𝑂𝐴𝐶𝐻 𝑈𝐾𝐴𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝑆...

By toxuruu

Ukai Ren, sister of Keishin More

DISCLAIMER
//𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑀𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁//
//𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌//
//𝑇𝑂𝐾𝑌𝑂 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝑆//
//𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸//
//𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑍𝐴𝑊𝐴//
//𝐶𝐻𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝐶𝐿𝑈𝐵//
//𝑆𝑂 𝐶𝑂𝑂𝐿 𝑅𝐸𝑁//
//𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐾//
//21 𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆//
//𝐾𝐴𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑈𝑁𝑂//
//𝑇𝑂𝐾𝑌𝑂 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐼 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸//
//𝑅𝐼𝐾𝑈//
//𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐹𝑈𝐿//
//𝑅𝐼𝐾𝑈'𝑆 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸//
heads up
//𝑉𝑂𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑌𝐵𝐴𝐿𝐿//
//𝐻𝑌𝑂𝐺𝑂//
//𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐾𝐸𝑅//
//𝐶𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺//
//𝑅𝐸𝑁 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑅𝐼//
//𝐿𝑂𝑆𝑆//
ANNOUNCEMENT
//𝐽𝐸𝐴𝐿𝑂𝑈𝑆//

//𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐸//

28 0 0
By toxuruu

It's been a week since the stalker incident, and Ren came back to school and continued her daily lifestyle as if nothing had happened at all.

She actually started getting a bit more popular at school and has made plenty of new friends, though she still stays loyal to Riku. She even managed to befriend Ushiwaka.

Currently, it was third period math class. Ren was taking notes and listening carefully to the teacher. When the bell rang, Riku came to her desk.

"Look at you taking notes and being smart" she teased as she playfully punched her in the shoulder. "Come on, let's go get lunch" Ren smiled as she got up from her seat.

____________________________________
IN LUNCH
____________________________________

Riku searched the cafeteria for the volleyball boys, which the two had started sitting with. Semi noticed them and waved to them.

"Let's go, Rennie!" Riku cheered as she grabbed Ren's hand and dragged her to the table.

Semi sat in one row while Ushijima and Tendo sat across from him. Riku sat next to Semi while Ren sat next to Tendo.

They all greeted each other and began eating. "I'm gonna go buy juice. Do you guys want anything?" The brunette asked as she got up.

"Can you get me an iced tea? I'll pay you back." Ushijima asked. "Same here" Semi said. "I'll take a strawberry milk" Riku said. "Oh, could I get an orange juice?" Tendo added.

Ren sighed. "Be right back." She said as she left. "Soo Riku." The redhead started. "What's up?" She replied.

He waited until Ren was far enough for her to not be able to hear him. "I wanna ask out Ren. What are things she likes to do?" He asked as he put his elbow on the table and laid his head on it.

Riku gasped. "Oh my God! You like Rennie! Oh my! This makes me so happy!" She cheered, feeling happy for her friend.

"Okay, so she really reallyyyy likes video games, so maybe an arcade. Oh! Take her to the movies! She's been wanting to watch the new Spider-Man movie for a while!" She replied.

"Oh. I wanna watch that, too. Yeah, I'll take her to the movies." He smiled. Soon, Ren came back with the group's drinks.

"Alrighty, iced tea for Waka and Semster. Strawberry milk for Riri and an orange juice for Torio." She said as she handed everyone their beverages.

Riku winked at Tendo and then grabbed Semi's hand. "I gotta talk to Eita real quick." She said as she got up and gave the clueless Ushijima a look.

"Oh. I need to take a call." He said as he got up, leaving Ren and Tendo alone. The girl opened the straw of her drink and poked it into her juice box and started sipping it.

"Sooo, Ren. I hear you're a Spider-Man fan" the redhead started. "Yeah, I love Spider-Man. Why?" She asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to go watch the new movie with me tomorrow."

She blushed for a second. "Oh! Yeah, sure!" She smiled. "Great then. I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm" He smiled back.

____________________________________
THE NEXT DAY
____________________________________

It was currently Saturday, Ren was deciding on an outfit. She decided on a black cropped baggy shirt along with dark green cargo pants and black sandals. She tied her hair in a low bun and finished the look with a few earrings and some rings.

She then went downstairs to the store and greeted her brother. "Yo" she smiled. "Where are you headed?" Keishin asked. "Well, if you really wanna know, I'm going on a date." She smirked as she grabbed a riceball and ate it.

"Date? With who?" He asked. "Someone" she smiled as she received a text. It was from Tendo saying he'd be here in five minutes. "And he'll be here soon." She smirked. "Have fun, I guess." He sighed.

____________________________________
5 minutes later
____________________________________

Suddenly, the door of the market opened, it was the redhead. "Yo, Ren. You ready?" He asked with a smile. "So this is your date?" Her brother asked. "Let's get out of here, Torio, we don't want to miss that movie." She muttered nervously, trying to rush the boy.

"Oh! Aren't you Karasuno's coach?" Tendo asked. Keishin nodded. "We should go, heh" Ren added nervously. "Ohh, you're Ren's brother!" He added, completely ignoring the disappointed girl.

The two had a small conversation about volleyball until Ren interrupted them. "Tori! The movie is in 20 minutes! We're gonna miss it!" She cried while shaking the boy. "Oh, it seems so! It was nice meeting you, Karasuno coach! Byee" He laughed.

____________________________________
AT THE MOVIES
____________________________________

"I can't believe you almost made us miss it" Ren sighed as she and Tendo took their seats. The movie started, and the girl was really excited.

At every moment, from fights to character introductions, she would smile hard in excitement. Tendo felt the same way, though he didn't express it.

After the movie, the two went to buy milkshakes.

"You like?" Tendo asked, referring to the drinks. "Yeah, it's delicious! Wanna try?" She asked as she put the drink towards him.

He blushed for a second but ended up taking a sip. "It's good. Wanna try mine?" He asked.

"Sure!" She exclaimed as she took a sip and smiled due to the taste. "That's good! I might get this flavor next time"

The two continued talking until it was late and Tendo took her home. "Thanks for that, Tori. I had a lot of fun!" Ren smiled as she hugged him.

"We should do this more often." He smiled as he waved goodbye. She smiled back and went inside. She was gonna call Riku and tell her all about it.

____________________________________

A/N
School's finally done so expect more chapters! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 415 32
"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 !" where daichi's sister who just got into her high school applies to be the new manager for kar...
156K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)
1.1M 28.3K 56
Just my collection of one-shots/imagines about everyone's favorite volleyball club. |Recommended start to skip over cringe: Akaashi Keiji - Letters...
9K 398 71
𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂 gif series all seasons. gn.