Forgive me: An Aonung story

By txllieex

Nàlàni Te suli neytiri'ite is Lo'ak's younger twin sister they always stick together through thick and thin. ... More

The beginning
Characters
Memories
The mission
The ride
The old shack
Saved
The flight
The swim
Ilu
The truth
The fight
Mended feelings and beyoned the reef
Forgive me
Confessed feelings
Tsahík Training
Tulkun
Saving payakan
The war begins
Dream
The gift
A bead
Spiders mistake
Jealousy
The flight home

The spirit tree

671 16 0
By txllieex

I met up with my siblings under the water as we swam following the others. They dove us under some rocks as we soon came into a massive clearing, "we are here" Tsireya says happily as we all look around in awe. "This is the cove of the ancestors, our most sacred place" Aonung says next to me, "it kind of reminds me of home" I say with a massive smile as I look to the floating rocks in the sky. "Eclipse is the best time of day to be here" Tsireya says as we watch the sun vanish, the glow from the tree was beautiful. The way it glistens underneath the water seemed magical.

Aonung gets off his Ilu as he swims to my side, he carefully wraps an arm around my waist as he helps me into the deep water. "Would you like to go down?" He questions me as I slowly nod my head, "we won't go so deep, I'll be by your side" he says smiling at me. "Deep breath" he says as he imitates my actions, he held onto my hand tightly as he swam us down into the water.

He led me down to a leaf signalling for me to attach my braid, as soon as I did I was taken back to that beach.

I looked all around as I saw that figure again.. I call out "Ikàlu?" I question, "who's Ikàlu..?" The deep voice chuckles back to me. "Who are you..?" I question as I step closer, "what do you mean who am I Ma Làni?" They say as they turn around to look at me. I stood there in shock, my eyes widen.. "Aonung..?" I question in shock, "well who else would it be my love" he spoke as he comes over to me wrapping his hands around me. I gently move my hands to cup his face, he looked so different..he had tattoos, his shoulder were much broader he was much taller. He was so handsome.

"Daddy!" A little voice shouts as it runs towards us into Aonung's arms, "hi mummy!" The little boy then shouts to me..I was about to say something when..I was back to my real life.

Aonung shakes me awake as he points over to Kiri, she was shaking under the water as all her freckles flickers on and off. I'd never see anything like it, even the spirit trees might went out leaving us in the dark. Tsireya quickly detached Kiri's braid from the tree as we all rushed by her side helping her to the surface.

"Come on!" Neteyam shouts to us as he calls his Ilu over carefully placing Kiri on, "what is wrong. What is it?" Tuk shouts in worry, "it was a seizure" Neteyam says as he hops onto his Ilu. "Is she breathing" I shout as Neteyam blew into her mouth, "is she breathing!" I shout again, I needed an answer I needed to know she was going to be okay.

Rotxo came by my side as he helped me stay afloat in the water, I gave him a small smile at the gesture he could see I was struggling. Kiri started gasping and coughing, as she blacked out again "get her to the village hurry!" Tsireya says getting my brother to go. I watch as he tightly held onto kiri swimming her toward the village.

"Come on" Rotxo said as he gestured out his hand for me to sit on his Ilu, I accepted the offer as I wasn't in right head space to be guiding Korra. I held on tightly to him as he swam off leading us back to the village.

As we got back to shore Neteyam was shouting for help grabbing our parents attention, "what happened!" Our father says in worry. "It was a seizure. She connected to the spirit tree and just started fitting out" Neteyam says in worry handing Kiri over to our father as he carried her back to our pod.

"Is she going to be okay?" I say through a couple sobs, "Neteyam call Norm. Tell him to come here now!" Our father speaks as he ushers the boy away. My mother holds onto Kiri's hand as she silently prays for her daughters health. "Please be okay Kiri" I say pleading, I hand wraps around my shoulders, "come on..I don't think you should watch right now" Rotxo spoke as he led me to the beach.

He sits us down, "She'll be okay, she's strong" Rotxo says as he gently wipes away my tears, I flinched at his movement it wasn't something I expected from him. He gently takes hold of my hand as he looks into my eyes, "Nàlàni, I-" his words were quickly cut off by Aonung, "back off Rotxo" he said sternly to the boy. Even I flinched at his words..it wasn't a tone I had heard from him before.

Aonung comes by my side as he gently lifts me up to the floor placing me behind him, "what were you going to say hmm?" Aonung says to the boy, "I'd rather tell her not you" Rotxo says back with a scoff. "Tell me." He says sternly, "well not exactly how I wanted to be going about it. I like Nàlàni" Rotxo says as I look at him with wide eyes..I didn't expect that.

"Well she's taken so back off" Aonung says as he starts to walk away from the boy wrapping a protective arm around me. We kept walking in complete silence..I couldn't help but think he was mad at me, "Aonung..I'm sorry. I-I didn't know" I spoke whispering to the boy. He stopped in his tracks as he gently cups my face, "I'm not mad at you. I'm annoyed at him, he decided to speak to you in a vulnerable position. He was probably hoping you'd seek comfort in him." He places a gentle kiss of my forehead.

I nodded my head at his words, "do you think Kiri will be okay?" I question him as I start to sob again. He quickly takes me into his embrace, "I'm sure she will be fine we're getting her the help she needs" he says trying to reassure me. "I don't think help will be here till tomorrow..I don't want to see her like that Aonung" I say as I cry into his embrace. "How about we go tell your parents that we're going to stay out tonight. Hmm?" He asks me as I nod my head.

He slowly walks us back over to my pod keeping me close by his side for comfort, as I walk in I see my parents by Kiri's side. They look at me as they sensed my presence, "I Uhm..I was wondering if I could Uhm" I kept stuttering on my words so Aonung helped me out. "If it's okay with you Sir I was going to stay out tonight with Nàlàni, I promise to keep her safe" he says strongly, "that's fine I understand why. I'll see you in the morning" my father says to me as he gives me a nod. His attention turned to Aonung, "no funny business" he says sternly as Aonung was quick to shake his head, "no sir. Not at all" at that we were quick to leave the pod.

"Come on I know something that may cheer you up" he says with a smirk as he starts to run off, "hey wait!" I whine as I try to catch up. As I caught up to him he had lead us to a small forest, "I'm sure it's nothing like your home, but I thought it may offer you some comfort" he says with a smile as he holds my hand. "It's beautiful" I say in awe as I walk in, I gently rub my hand along the tree missing the feel of it. I could smell the dirt something I didn't know I'd miss, the feel of grass beneath me other than the sand instantly made me feel more at ease.

"There's a place I'd always hide out in here, I've never shown anyone so consider yourself lucky" he says with a smile as he leads me over to a small cave covered by vines. He lifts them up for me as he guides me inside, everything around us starts to light up as we made our way inside. It was small and cosy, I can see why he would like it here, he sits down by my side as he takes my hand guiding me down to his level.

He gently sits me in his lap as he leans against the wall, he carefully brushed the stray hairs away from my face. I let out a sign as I place my ear against his chest listening to his heart beat, as soon as I did his heart rate picked up. "You okay?" I quietly questioned him, "uh yeah" he says as he stutters on his words, "Aonung..?" I question him again. "Just in our clan, listening to someone's heart beat..it's something mates do or someone you want to ..uh mate with. It's a personal thing" he says awkwardly. "Oh sorry.." I whisper as I back away from his chest.

He gently takes my chin into his grip as he makes me look at him, "don't apologise, I'm happy for you to do it. I chose you" he says as he looks deeply into my eyes making me blush. "I see you Ma Làni. I love you" he says as he leans forward placing a gentle kiss to my lips. "Aonung i-" he was quick to cut me off, "I don't expect you to say it back, I know you find feelings confusing. I just wanted to tell you how I feel. No pressure" he says with a smile as I nod my head.

I leant my head back again his chest i could feel his smile, even if I didn't say anything this was enough reassurance for him now that I knew what it meant. He plays with my hair as I rest against him, "did you see anything..when you connected yourself to the spirit tree?" I question him quietly. I wondered if I was the only one that saw my future, I hadn't even fully thought about it. We had a child..

"Mm I did" he says with a smile, "you don't have to say..I was just curious" I said as I looked up at him. "It's okay I'm happy to talk about it. You were there, you looked so happy, we were together. You still looked the same so I don't think it was that far into my future. That's why I wanted to tell you how I felt, I knew I wanted to be with you and Eywa proved it for me" he spoke with a massive smile, something that couldn't be faked.

"I saw us too" I whisper quietly to him in response, "you did?" He asks his smile getting wider as I nodded my head. "I didn't recognise you..you looked so different. You had tattoos, and were much taller.." I paused as I wasn't sure whether I should say or not..but I decided to. "We had a child.." I say in shock as it's the first time I said it out loud, I looked up at him to see his reaction and it was still a smile. "Ma Làni you've made me so happy" he says as he places another small kiss to my lips.

I let out a small yawn as I tighten my grip around him, "you should get some sleep" he says as I nod my head. He lays down on the cave floor as he laid me down on top of him, "am I not going to squash you?" I ask him as he lets out a chuckle. "No you're fine" he says as he rests my head against his chest, I move my head a bit so I could listen to his heartbeat again. I gently tap my finger on his chest to the rhythm of his heartbeat, I found it very calming.

=====================================

Another chapter today my lovelies!

How are we finding the story let me know!

Bye my lovelies x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...
510K 19.6K 26
Tacenda - Things to be left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence or Tsa'tvayi gives Neteyam a purpose, while caring for his family as if they...
3.3K 48 7
you and neteyam hate each other... or so you both think. there is a fine line between love and hate. ⚠︎ warnings - not a y/n ff! - ao3 original! - th...
34K 524 34
Suy'anna is a young teen that is apart of a different clan across the forest , her family ends up in a tragic war with another Na'vi clan she wakes u...