fragments of memories

By EliNiko

A story about a guy who through his stupidity became nightcrawler ;-; Inspired by Kaiju paradise More

everything here is wrong
Everything will be okay...
trust me
innocent?

What do you remember?

804 9 15
By EliNiko

How long do I have to wait for him?  10-15 minutes?  Hour? The anxiety grew. I had some games on my phone "I can pass the time while I wait for him" I started playing "gravity defied". "For about 5 minutes I tried to pass one of the levels, but gave up "ugh... Why i can't pass it!?"

I left the game and went to the gallery.  I don't have many photos, but almost all of them are valuable to me.  Here is a picture of my dog ​​Teddy, that day I bought him a cool red bandana. Photo of me and Matt celebrating my birthday.  A few pictures of comic that I wanted to buy and- picture of me... When I was still human.  That day, I was able to get a plush toy out of the claw machine (I'm not sure how it's called right) on the 4th try, I was very happy.

A wave of sadness and nostalgia washed over me.  I would like to go back to the days when everything was fine, when you didn't have to think about anything.  But I understood that it was impossible, probably, I would not even be able to regain my human form... I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes.. "I wish it was all just a terrible dream..."

I'm not sure how long I lay there, but I was thrown out of this state by the sound of footsteps.  "Huh? Someone's coming? Is it him?"  I sat down on the sofa and gazed at the door. A few seconds and enters the room...

- MATT!  I shouted with all my strength and ran to him.
Matt recoiled in surprise, and I stopped.
- Fritz..?  - Matt hesitantly asked me.
- Yeah!  Heh.. I know it's hard to recognize me now... - I answered nervously.  I hugged Matt and hail of tears poured from my eyes.
- I'M CURSED!  CURSED!  YOU WAS RIGHT THAT I'M SHOULD RETURN THESE GOGGLES! - I blurted out.
- w-what?  You're not cursed, you just took one thing from experiments - Matt said.
- JUST THING FROM EXPERIMENTS?!  CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!  Actually... What am I? - I shouted in hysterics.
- I don't know. You're just- uh.. cute fluffy creature - Matt tried to cheer me up, stroking the fur on my head.
- wha- I AM NOT CUTE! And stop doing that, please... - I ran out of strength to scream.

Matt stopped ruffling my fur.
-sorry, I'm just trying to find something good in this situation - he explained.
- you knew before that what happened to me? - I finally asked him about this.
Matt's expression changed.

- y-yes.. Greg told me about it. You two were fixing the electricity and at one moment it happened... - Matt stammered, not knowing how to continue his thought. I did not know what to answer and said nothing.
- in fact, I already saw you, but you behaved extremely- aggressively?  - Matt told me, I fell into a stupor.
- What?!  When?  I replied in surprise.
- you don't remember that?  Matt asked in disbelief.
- nothing at all...

I felt uneasy about this, but what if I did something terrible then?
- Did I hurt someone..?  - I answered apprehensively, afraid of a positive answer.
- I don’t think, you just scared everyone and ran away - Matt answered.  Fortunately, my fears were not justified.
- So what should I do now?  I asked Matt in confusion.
- You should see one of the scientists.  Perhaps they might know something and help you - Matt suggested.
- Are there other options?  I asked him.
- Well, what else to do? - Matt answered my question
- What if they want to experiment on me? - I asked fearfully
- no one will put any experiments on you!  I will not allow - Matt answered firmly.
- So will you come with me? - asked Matt.
- WHAT?!  Okay these scientists, but ordinary workers will definitely want to kill me! - I screamed in fear.
-What makes you so sure that- oh... Okay, you can stay here, just be careful, the others will soon come out of the bunker and start get rid of escaped samples - Matt warned me.
- okay, I'll wait... - I told him in the end.

Matt left the room, leaving me alone.  The uncertainty scared me.  "Will I be able to return to society and live almost as before, or will they experiment on me, or maybe just kill me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
141K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...