ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ , ᴿᵃᵐˢᵃʸ ᴮᵒˡᵗᵒⁿ

By cigzaftsex

❝ ˢᵒ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˡᵉˢˢ, ʸᵉᵗ ˢᵒ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ. ❞ ━ in which Ramsay finds himself a new obsession. More

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ
𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ "ɢᴏᴏᴅ" ɴᴇᴡꜱ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴛʜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʀᴇᴇᴋ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴡᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴀ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅꜱ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴏ ᴜꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴛᴀʀᴅꜱ

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

2.3K 67 0
By cigzaftsex

🛡️

Ada held her breath as she sunk into the deep freezing snow. Gasping for air as her head pierced the sleet that so kindly tried to drown her. Her eyes frantically scanned the white around her, looking for Theon.

Suddenly a cough caught her ears. "Theon!" She yelled. "I'm here." He called out weakly, his body shaking and mouth trembling.

Ada's own teeth chattered. "I can't believe you Theon. In gods name, why the hell would you— Ramsay he's— he's going to kill Rickon. I can't leave, you don't understand. He's going to think I left willingly—" Ada panicked, her heart sinking at the thought.

"Ada! He's a monster. He raped you. He has your brother hostage. We will find Jon and come back for him." He assured her, gripping her face as tears began to rush out.

"You don't understand." She sobbed. "I wasn't forced here like you! I gave myself up."

Theon stood back. "I wasn't going to leave you, not again." He told her straight, gripping her hand as he began pulling her limp body towards the woods.

Ada was in complete shock, whether it was the deathly winter or the fact Ramsay would assume she'd leave and punish Rickon in her absence.

Her mind was corrupted with all these dark thoughts as she helplessly let Theon pull her body further away from Winterfell.

The two ran until their bodies burned, the sounds of the hounds yapping and snarling — almost like they were searching for their next meal and they were not too far behind — motivating the two to push their weak bodies further.

Theon was running slightly in front of Ada, the girl slowing up as her lungs ached for another breath. "We can't stop." Theon shouted, his voice ringing in her ears. She nodded, accepting his hand once more as they set off.

It felt like the two were running for hours, after taking many turns left and right, and swerving between different trees — trying to throw the hounds and Bolton men off.

They continued running until they couldn't no more, halting as they found themselves at the edge of a river. "We have to cross here." Theon shouted, the sound of the river running drowning Ada from reality. "Ada!"

Ada looked at Theon in disbelief. "We will freeze to death! Have you completely lost it?"

"It's the only way to throw off the hounds." Theon informed her, their shaking hands connecting.

"I know." She mumbled, hesitating to join Theon as he stepped in, his breath already growing shallow.

"I've seen what his hounds do to a person. This way is better." Theon rushed, looking frantically behind Ada as the barking drew closer. She knew he was right and followed his lead.

Theon gently guided her through the river, Ada's gown sticking to her shivering body. "Fuck." She hissed, the deathly ice seeping into her bones.

"Almost there." He muttered, as the two reached closer to the other side and as soon as they did they bolted.

Coincidently the two spotted a perfectly shaped tree which would shelter them enough for a quick rest. They feared if they ran anymore they wouldn't make it out alive and it would be all for nothing.

Theon and Ada's painful breaths and whines mixed with one another's and he turned to look at the girl who stared at the nothingness ahead. "Ada." He whispered, pulling the girl into an instant hug as they tried to warm up on each others non existent body heat.

Their hug didn't last long as the sounds of viscous growls echoed from around the corner. "I knew we shouldn't of left." Ada muttered, feeling like she was about to sick up her whole stomach.

"Stay here. I'll lure them away."

Ada scoffed. "Absolutely not. You expect me to leave you like you wouldn't leave me back at Winterfell." She scrunched her face in confusion.

"This is different Ada. I owe you. Now, go north, only north." He said sternly. "Jon is Lord Commander at Castle Black. He'll help you." For a split second Ada's ears perked up at her brothers name who she hasn't saw for what feels like seven winters, but she knew she'd never see him again if she didn't fight back.

Theon ran off towards the howling hounds as Ada sat there pondering. "There they are!" Ada heard a solider call out and suddenly it all went quiet, including the hounds.

"Where is Lady Bolton?" The same solider called out, glaring at Theon.

"Right here." Ada confirmed, joining Theon at his side, ignoring the pleading look he gave her.

Ada turned to Theon. "I'm going back to my husband." She admitted and Theon's eyes gaped. "You can't!" He shouted, gripping her towards him.

"Trust me." She whispered into his ear, giving him a quick hug. She then strolled to the Bolton solider. "You going to help a lady up or what?" She motioned towards his horse.

"Of course, my lady." He replied, sliding off his horse, before turning to Theon. "I can't wait to see what parts Ramsay cuts off you this time." He snickered.

Ada turned to him, a cruel look in her eyes. "I'm afraid that won't be happening." She snarled, slithering her hand into his sheath, and hauling the sword out with ease, slitting his throat with no hesitation. She watched with a stony expression etched upon her face as he violently clawed at his neck.

The other four remaining Bolton's rushed off their horses, yelling curses at the girl as they raised swords at her.

Two soldiers charged at Ada and she thrusted her sword forward in a quick movement, dancing between her opponents, catching the one off gaurd and piercing his heart. The other bellowed out, launching his sword at Ada and she caught it with her own. They circled one another, their swords clashing.

The adrenaline coursed throughout her veins and heat began to flow through her, giving her all the strength she needed. The more she wielded her sword, the more her training and everything she learned came back. She felt strong, the strongest she'd felt in a very long time.

Miraculously, she kept a secure grip on her claymore, despite the aches and pains that jolted through her body now and again.

She jabbed the full length of her blade into his stomach, twisting it around, resulting in a soul-shattering bellow erupting from his mouth, so intense that the ground shook and more snow fell.

The forth man attacked her from behind, but Ada was fortunately faster, quick to spin hot on her heels and grab his arm that held his sword, snatching it and throwing it somewhere in the far depths of the snow. She kicked him in his stomach, causing him to tumble back.

She prowled towards him, impaling the sword through his stomach as fury burned in the deep depths of his eyes. "Well, you su-ure do know how to put on a s-show," He spluttered, arms outswept wide as his body fell to the ground.

She couldn't tear her eyes away, as blood continuously sprayed from him in a thick mist that sifted through the air. His coat was now torn, the large gash draining all what life was left.

As her eyes trailed from the body they focused on the snow that was now a bloody red, matching her grimy face. Heat sliced up her skin, leaving her brain fuzzy, an acrid taste of bloodlust swarming in her bloodstream.

She was distracted for a mere second and a sudden Bolton solider drove his sword towards her face, missing her eye by an inch and mercifully slicing her cheek instead.

Ada looked down for a split second watching as the blood rained onto the ground in slow drops. The solider took that moment to launch her to the icy ground, pinning her down "Bitch!" He seethed, spit flying from his disgusting mouth as his body weight crushed her below.

Ada's breath hitch soon turned into a yelp as a sword pierced the Bolton's neck from behind. His body fell on top of her and she instantly rolled it off. Her eyes drifted up to see Theon hovering above her, holding a sword as he trembled with emotions ada couldn't begin to comprehend.

"Thank you." She half smiled, Theon holding out his hand for her to grab, in which she did and gratefully.

"Thank you for trusting me too." She said as she took the sword out of Theon's hand, locking eyes with his own, but something was different. "Is Theon back?" She whispered and he smiled at her, pulling her into a bear crushing hug, causing her to drop the sword.

"I'm back." He murmured into her ear. Her hands wrapping tightly around his neck. "I really thought you were going back to him." He mumbled sadly.

"Never again." She admitted, missing the feeling of his comforting embrace.

"He won't stop hunting us." Theon spoke up.

"I know, but we'll be safe once we get to Castle Black." Ada assured him.

"Jon will have me killed the moment I step through the gate." Theon reminded her.

"I won't let him, you know that." She said, pulling away from his embrace and looking seriously into his eyes.

"I killed children Ada, I beheaded Sir Rodrick, took Winterfell, betrayed Robb. That's unforgivable."

"Your crimes will be forgiven." Ada told him sternly.

"I don't want to be forgiven. I can never make amends to your family for the things i've done. They'll keep you safer than I ever could."

"Don't talk like that, Theon. Don't talk as if you're going to leave me here alone." Ada hissed. 

"I would have taken you all the way to the wall. I would have died to get you there." Theon mumbled, suppressing back his sobs and Ada frowned.

"Where will you go?" She mumbled, her voice cracking, pulling him back into a hug. 

"Home." Theon replied, Ada knowing he meant his real home, the Iron Islands.

"We will meet again." Ada whispered, tears cleansing her skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.2K 10
𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐢�...
85.8K 2.3K 13
𝘰𝘩, 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦, - 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗅𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗋 ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴
140K 4.8K 15
lucerys velaryon 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅. this 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋...
56.2K 1.5K 11
𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘯 - 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈. ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴