Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue

28.

5.6K 198 37
By BoundlessReverie

A/N - Kind of a filler.
mostly 🥵🥵 and a lil fluff
I feel like my loves need some more one on one time🤭
____________________________
Alek
____________________________

I didn't want to take Noah someplace far, in case we ran into any danger, so I did the best with what I could. Behind Julian's house, they had a small guest house hidden in the trees. It was far enough you could have your privacy, but close enough that you could still see the main house.

The guys helped me set-up all day, making a romantic seating area around the fire pit and decorating the inside with flowers, a nice meal and a few other things for us to do. By the way we all look on the outside, you wouldn't think we'd be romantics, but we all have soft spots for our boys. I plan on giving Noah the world and this is just the first step of making up to him.

I just want it to be perfect for him.

I want Noah to see how much I love him.

Taking Noah's hand, I led him out the back and through the yard. He looked at me with so much confusion, and all I could do was smile.

"Why are we going into the forest?" He blushed, squeezing my hand tighter.

"You'll see, baby boy. I told you, it's a surprise." I smiled warmly, tugging him closer to me. "Did I mention you look absolutely stunning tonight?"

"Yes, like three times!" He giggled. "Thank you Daddy. I really wanted to look pretty for you."

I stopped in my tracks and lifted Noah up off the ground. "You don't even need to try, you're even more beautiful than life itself."

Noah's little legs tightened around my waist; he had the cutest smile.

"Are you going to carry me this whole time?! Won't I get heavy?"

"You weigh like two pounds, Noah." I laughed. He says the same thing every time I carry him.

"A hundred and twenty, thank you very much!" He scoffed.

"My point exactly. You're just a tiny little thing, sweetheart. A cute little twink."

"I am not a twink!" He gasped.

All I could do was raise my brow at him.

"Okay fine, maybe I am." He pouted. "I prefer the term fun size, Daddy. It sounds cuter."

That term just sounded so arousing for some reason. It had me thinking of all the ways I could have my way with him, all the positions we can try in bed. . . fuck.

"Oh my god, is this it?! Did you do all this?!" Noah wiggled frantically in my arms until I set him down. His eyes were bright with excitement.

"The lights are so pretty! Oh! look, look! There's like a whole bed out here!" He clapped his hands together excitedly and flopped down on the oversized chair by the fire pit.

"Are those flowers?!" He jumped up in surprise, eyeing the trail of wild flowers that led inside the guest house.

They were a mixture of red, purple, pink and white. I didn't want to do roses, those are too over done. I shoved my hands in my pockets and watched him run to the door.

"Can I go inside, Daddy?! Can I?!"

I shook my head with a grin and opened the door for him.

The lit candles made the place smell wonderful. Our dinner was arranged on the dining table and everything looked perfect.

"Do you like it, baby boy?" I asked anxiously.

"Do I like it? I love it! You. . . You did all of this for me?"

"Don't look so surprised, sweetheart. Of course I did this all for you."

"There's even a massage table!" He reddened.

"I've got a whole night planned for us, Noah. I hope you love every second of it. I want to treat you how you should be. Like a little prince." I took Noah's hand and guided him to the table; pulling the chair out for him to sit.

Noah looked completely taken aback; his awestruck expression filling me with so much pride.

"This food looks amazing! What is it?" Noah was enthusiastically bouncing in his seat.

"I wanted to make it special, so I made a few things my mother used to make. Not my biological mother, but the woman who raised me, Anya."

"Is she still. . ."

"She's still alive. She lives with her husband in a seniors home. She's quite a few years older than my parents would be, but she was the best mother a guy could ask for." I grinned. "I'll take you to meet her one of these days. She will love you."

"I really hope she does. I want to make a good impression on the people you love."

"You could never make a bad impression on anyone, baby. Anyways, I've got a few things here for you to try. The first being Pirozhki. It has potatoes, meat, cabbage and cheese. More of a snack before the main course. Here, try it." I lifted one of the golden pastries and held it to Noah's lips.

He took a large bite, moaning in delectation.

"Is so good! You made this?"

"I did, baby. I'm glad you like it."

"Next we have Borscht and pampushka. It's a delicious soup and special made garlic buns. I also made this." I said proudly, holding out a spoonful of the soup.

"That's incredible! It must have taken you forever to make all of this!"

"It was worth it. Plus it's been a while since I've cooked like this. Good to see I haven't lost my touch." I smirked, sliding the bowl over to Noah.

"Eat up, sweetheart. Make sure you leave some room for dessert." Tucking a strand of hair behind Noah's ear, I pulled my own bowl towards me, and together, we started eating.

I was surprised to see how much food Noah could put back. He ate the entire bowl of Borscht, three pampushkas, two more Pirozhkis and he still looked like he could eat more. I love a boy who isn't shy to show their enjoyment for food.

"You did so good, baby."

"Thank you!" He giggled. "Can you please make this again some time? It was so yummy."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. I'll make it for you whenever you want." I reached across the table and popped the cork on a bottle of sweet rosé, pouring us both a generous glass.

"So fancy!" He blushed, accepting the glass. "Wow, this is so good too!"

"Thank Fox for that one, he has a thousand bottles downstairs. Told me you'd love it."

When I looked into Noah's eyes, I couldn't keep my hands to myself. I laid my palm to the back of Noah's neck and pulled him towards me. I kissed him deeply, entirely losing myself in the moment.

Noah's movements had a perfect combination of sweet and shy, but behind the innocent facade was deep, sinful desire. He was holding himself back.

I can feel when he begins to second guess himself and I hate it. There's a passionate part of Noah locked away and I plan to have him bring it out whenever he wants. I don't want him to feel like he can't show me exactly what he wants, when he wants.

He has let go a few times when he's extremely turned on, and I love when he's that way. All I want is for my boy to feel comfortable with me, not like he needs to hide his true desires.

I'd do anything that boy asked of me.

Reluctantly, I parted from his sweet lips.

"What do you say we get the next part of the date started? My plans are far from being done." I smiled tenderly, holding out my hand for Noah to take.

Ignoring my arousal, I led Noah back outside with my hand resting on the small of his back.

"Sit here, baby. I'll be right back." Inside I grabbed our glasses of wine and the desserts.

When I came back outside, Noah was sitting comfortably with his legs crossed and his hands near the fire.

"Are you cold? Let me grab you a blanket." I started walking back inside, but Noah stoped me.

"I'm okay. I just need you to hold me and I'll be warm."

"Alright, baby boy." I smiled and sat behind him; my legs on either side of his body. "Do you like smores?"

"Um, I don't know. I've never had them before."

"You've never had a smore? Alright, we're changing that right now." I grabbed a marshmallow and shoved it on the roasting stick.

"Now hold it over the fire, but not for too long or it'll burn." I instructed, holding the stick out for Noah to take.

I rested my chin on his shoulder and delicately kissed Noah's neck. He shivered under my touch, making me smile, so I did it again. He always tastes so sweet.

"Oh my god! It's on fire! Daddy, help! Blow it out!" He panicked, waving the flaming stick everywhere. The marshmallow went flying off the stick and on to the rocks around the fire pit.

"Breathe, sweetheart. It's okay." I chuckled. "Let Daddy help you this time."

"Yes please." He murmured.

I loaded the stick with another marshmallow, my arms around his tiny frame. Together, we held the stick and I guided it over the fire.

"We don't want to hold it too close, or it'll cook really fast. Right here is perfect." I waited until it was golden brown then squished it between some chocolate and Graham crackers.

I let the smore cool down for a minute before giving it to Noah. "It should be cold enough to eat. Take a bite." I encouraged.

The way Noah moaned made me wish I could see his face. I instantly hardened at the erocit sounds. Everything he does turns me on. Maybe that's because I was deprived of him for so long.

Being back here, finally with Noah. . . It's incredible.

The emotions I'm feeling are unexplainable. I've never been more thankful for someone in my life. I've never loved anyone like I do Noah. It's so surreal being here with him, having the ability to touch and hold him again. . . It still doesn't feel real. Like at any given moment I'm going to wake up from a dream and I'll be right back in Russia again.

"I love you, Noah. Please never forget that, okay?" I whispered.

"I love you too, Daddy. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is perfect. Beyond perfect. I'm just really glad to be here with you."

We spent the next while drinking our wine and eating smores. I asked Noah a lot of questions about himself. Things he likes to do, his favorite shows, his favorite music. It was nice to just have small talk about pointless things. Everything has been so serious between us since I've come back, it feels amazing to finally let go and enjoy one another.

It was dark by the time we went back inside, but between the candles and the string lights we put up, everything was lit perfectly. Not too bright, but not too dim. It made everything feel much more sensual and romantic.

"Can you take your clothes off for me, Noah?"

"Right here?" He asked shyly.

"Yes, right here. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Um. . . Yes Daddy." His fingers were trembling in his attempt to undo the buttons of his shirt.

"Don't be so nervous. Let me help, baby boy." I held my hand over his to stop him from going any further. Noah's body stopped shaking the moment our skin connected. He inhaled sharply as my hands glided up his chest.

I finishing releasing all of the buttons to his shirt and let it slide to the floor. Noah lifted his other shirt off while I worked on his pants. Once he was bare, I palmed his erection. He held my bicep and whimpered at the touch.

"Look how excited you are, my baby. Lay on the bed for me." I kissed his beautiful lips and had him lay on the massage table.

I rubbed up the back of his calf, to the inside of his thigh, ending at his ass. With both hands, I squeezed and kneeded his sweet bottom.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, D—Daddy. I'm really good."

Taking that as the okay, I reached for the bottle of massage oil, dripping the liquid down the center of his back. I spread the oil over his body then my thumbs in between his shoulders; moving in slow, sensual motions.

I bent down until my lips were near his ear, slowing the movement of my hands.

"You're so beautiful like this. Do you like my hands on you, baby boy? Your skin is the softest I've ever felt." I nipped softly on the lobe of his ear.

"It feels so nice. Thank you."

I backed away, working my hands down to the middle of his back.

"My gorgeous boy." I praised. "Are you still hard? Are my hands turning you on?" I reached underneath his body and felt his cock, stroking his arousal only once.

"Mm, you are. I don't think I've ever felt you so hard before." I stroked him twice more before pulling his cock down so the head was visible between his legs. I teased the tip with my thumb, then let my hand wander between his cheeks, spreading them apart carefully.

The pre-cum had me wanting to lick it off, but I know the second I do, he'll be cumming. Not that it's a bad thing, but the only place I want him to cum is while he's riding my cock.

Noah started to push his hips against the table for friction, and once I stopped him, he cried out.

"Daddy, please. I need you to touch me down there." He begged.

"Down where, baby boy?" I teased, prodding my finger against his hole.

"Here?" I whispered. "Or. . . Here?" I caressed his gorgeous cock for only a second before continuing his massage.

"First one, first one! Please." He whimpered.

"Okay, baby." I pulled at his hips and he eagerly lifted his ass up for me. His hole now in my sights. It was pulsing in need and fuck, was it ever sexy.

"Always so soft and smooth. I should have had you for dessert earlier." I gripped his thighs tightly, using my tongue to penetrate his tight walls.

"Oh god, I can't hold it anymore!" He yelled out, his hole tightening around my tongue. I dug my nails into his delicate skin as he came.

"I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me." He panicked, pulling himself off my tongue.

"Turn around." I demanded.

He flipped his body around, keeping his distance from me.

"Daddy could never be mad at you for that, but we're not done here." I pulled his body to the edge of the table; his legs dangling off. "Do you trust me?"

He nodded.

I stood by his side, reached between his legs and pushed a finger inside of him. His soft cock was already hardening again; my mouth was watering.

"I want to fuck you, malysh. Can I?" I moaned, adding a second finger to stretch his opening.

"I— I think I'm going to die if you don't make love to me right now." He blushed.

"Well we can't have that, can we." I smirked and carried my baby to the bed, tossing him down on the soft mattress. He giggled and bounced on the bed then spread his legs wide open.

"Touch yourself for me while I get undressed." I ordered.

"I—In front of you?" He murmured.

"Remember at your apartment, you said you'd let me watch you prep the next time. Don't be shy on me now, stroke that pretty cock for Daddy. Show me what you like. I want to see how you make yourself feel good."

"Okay." He smiled bashfully, closing his tiny fingers around his shaft.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Watching the way his eyes rolled back as he jerked his perfect cock, my clothes couldn't come off fast enough.

"You're not going to be walking straight tomorrow, malysh. You're so sexy."

"Hurry, need you. . ." He moaned lasciviously, grinding his hips up off the bed.

"Feel your hole, make sure you're ready for me." I held my cock, keeping my eyes trained fiercely on Noah's lower half.

He sighed nervously, but did it. He filled his hole with two full fingers, fucking himself needily.

"Good boy." I praised, coating my cock in a layer of lube.

I could sit and watch Noah play with himself all day if I really wanted to, but his ass is begging to be filled.

I joined Noah on the bed, positioning myself between his legs. "It's my turn now, baby boy." I pulled Noah's fingers out of him, quickly lining up with his entrance.

"Tell me what you want." I pushed the tip of my cock in, then pulled it straight out again.

"Please." The desperate cry and his pleading eyes was all I could take. I thrusted forwards, filling his pretty hole with the entirety of my length.

Noah moaned breathlessly, clawing my chest in desperation to be closer.

"You can be as loud as you want, malysh. Don't hold back." I groaned, moving forwards so our chests were touching.

My hips gyrated slowly and powerfully. Noah was still holding back from being his true self. He was being more shy than usual. . . Maybe he's not used to having so much attention like this.

"Scream if you want to, beautiful. I think you sound so gorgeous when you're being pleasured. You want this, right?" I slowed down and looked at him hesitantly.

"I want it so bad, Daddy. . . I'm just scared to embarrass myself." He admitted.

"Do you feel how hard I am?" I questioned.

"Well, um. . . Yes."

"And don't you feel my love when I kiss you? The passion?" Gripping his sweet blond locks, I crushed my lips against Noah's, putting all of myself into it. "Nothing you do will ever make me less attracted to you, my boy."

I kissed his slim chest and sucked his pert nipple; teasing it with my tongue.

"Do you want me to make sweet love to you, or do you want it harder?" Placing Noah's legs over each of my shoulders, I smiled down at him.

"Hard, Daddy. I want you to fuck me hard."

The oil and the lube made everything so slick and easy to move. I felt like I could cum at any second, but did everything I could to hold it back.

I pumped into his sweet hole desperately.

"Yes! Please. . . It feels so good!" Noah cried out, his voice louder and unrestrained.

"That's the Noah I've been searching for. Your so fucking tight, baby."

Quickening my pace, I fucked him until he was near the point of screaming. So loud and sexy. The room was filled with our moans and I'm sure if anyone was outside the house right now, they'd be able to hear exactly what was happening.

"That's it, sweetheart. Are you close? Do you have to cum?" We looked at one another with an amorous expression. I was wholly enamored by my beautiful boy. Every time I would thrust deeper, his lips would part beautifully. I only wish I could fuck him and fill his mouth with my cock at the same time.

Noah nodded quickly at my question so I pushed his legs back until his knees were near his head.

The two of us didn't last much longer after that. As we neared the edge of our orgasm, we locked our lips together and embraced one another tightly.

He moaned hoarsely against my lips, coating the both of our chests with his cum.

"God, I love you Noah." I grunted deeply, riding out the rest of my orgasm.

"I— I love you, Daddy." He sniffled.

"Hey, hey. . . Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" I pulled out and inspected his hole carefully.

"No, you just. . . You are so special to me." He blushed.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhmm." He looked up at me with tears lining his eyes.

"Can you picture the rest of your life with me? Would you really marry me if I asked?"

"I want to spend forever with you, but only if you want to be with me too."

"After everything I've done, I don't feel deserving of your love." I sighed. "But I'm working on it because I tried to walk away and let you be happy without me, but every time I did, it just led me straight back to you. I never want to make you question me, so how about I start making it up to you by getting you to trust me."

"You already made it up to me. Look at what you did for me tonight. It was so perfect."

"What I did tonight is a start, but it's not good enough. I want to tell you about how I got my scar."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
1.3M 59.2K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
1.1M 32.1K 70
FINISHED REVISING AS OF MAY 2022. Oliver Pines discovered his little side when he was seventeen. Without a daddy to take care of him, he is having a...
1.1M 48.3K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...