Game Start | A ZB1 FanFiction

By kkczennie

"Seok Matthew, our chosen Narrator. Would you like to create new virtual realities? The only rule is, you mus... More

Chapter 1: A Best Friend
Chapter 3: A Soulmate
Chapter 4: A Slytherin Boy
Chapter 5: A Rival
Chapter 6: A Prisoner
Chapter 7: A Protector
Chapter 8: An Antagonist
Chapter 9: A Family
Chapter 10: A Real Ending

Chapter 2: A Young Fairy

634 44 3
By kkczennie

"Ugh hello? People hi, can you wake up please?" A young voice sounded directly above Matthew's ear as he groaned. He shifted, as he felt strong arms encasing him, protecting him.

"Good, you're not dead," the voice said again as Matthew begrudgingly opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was trees... and two suns in the sky. Definitely not weird at all.

A head poked into his peripheral vision as a young boy, no older than 16 stared at him curiously. "Is your friend ok there?" The stranger asked as Matthew shakily rose up and went to check on Hanbin, shaking him.

"Seokmae?" Hanbin said tiredly, opening his eyes as Matthew gasped and hugged him in close. "Yah, Sung Hanbin- why did you follow me like that without knowing anything? It's dangerous!" Matthew scolded as Hanbin didn't even look shocked that they had entered another world- or reality.

"Shh, Matthew ah, I told you I'll go anywhere with you, to the end of the universe" Hanbin mumbled as Matthew felt his throat clogging from emotions. So that's what a best friend was.

"Plus, whatever this is, this whole character, narrative thingy- you can explain it to me later" Hanbin said as he pulled Matthew in tight, rocks digging into their skin. "I trust you" he whispered as Matthew warily nodded.

"Alrighty hyung, if you say so" Matthew sighed as he stared around, taking in the gorgeous surroundings. They lay on the riverbed, with tall, luscious trees surrounding them. The whole world seemed unreal- with the river gleaming a sparkling purple and the clouds forming little hearts in the sky.

His eyes filtered over to the young boy, who was sitting there with a fish in his hand and something fluttering on his back. "No way..." Hanbin mumbled.

"Wings?"

"Yes wings" the young boy snorted as he continued cooking his lunch over a fire. "And, don't be surprised you have them too," he said dryly as he watched Matthew and Hanbin gasp and turn around.

Hanbin's wings were a deep blue, fading into stars as Matthew's were a faded yellow and orange, that represented the sun. Hanbin's breath caught in his throat as he noticed how ethereal Matthew looked as a fairy.

Matthew's hair lay in blonde ashy waves over his face as a slight shimmering glow was cast over his body. Hanbin on the other hand, looked like a prince. His sharp wings causing his striking features to stand out.

Both of their other worldly clothes had somehow disappeared and they both sported a tight tank top, fit with two holes for their wings, and jeans.

"No way- we're fairies now?!" Matthew gasped as he put a hand to his mouth. He took out his book, as he flipped through their first chapter, scanning all the journeys he'd been on with his best friend.

His eyes landed on the second chapter.

Sung Hanbin and Seok Matthew, two of the remaining fairies meet the last of their kind. A young boy with twisted memories, Han Yujin.

"Han Yujin?"

"How did you know my name?" Yujin asked as he narrowed his eyes at them, holding his flopping fish like a weapon. Matthew waved his hands up in surrender as Hanbin stared at him curiously as well.

"I'll explain later Yujinnie," Matthew said as the young boy grimaced at the nickname. "Anyways tell me about you!" Matthew exclaimed, only cause he really couldn't be bothered flicking through his book and reading Yujin's backstory (yes he did that for Hanbin).

"Well..." Yujin started nervously as he glanced at them in distrust. Hanbin and Matthew nodded encouragingly as Yujin's eyes flicked to their wings.

"So basically, we're fairies right? And our mortal enemies are elves, so I was living here peacefully with my race until the elves came in and slaughtered everyone, including my parents" Yujin started quite broadly. Ok maybe Matthew did need to read up on the whole elves, fairies rivalry thing.

"And so I've been on my own for a while, hiding in the trees and when I came to get my daily lunch, I spotted you guys washed up along the shore." Yujin said calmly. "But strangely enough, you weren't wet at all even though it seemed like you came from the river" Yujin said.

"So you're surprised that we're not wet... and not by the fact that we have wings?" Hanbin said slowly.

Yujin tilted his head as his eyes gleamed in excitement. "You guys are fairies right? I've been looking for other survivors for ages! How did you guys escape the slaughter?" Yujin asked brightly as Hanbin opened his mouth to intervene.

Matthew put a hand on Hanbin's thigh, effectively shutting him up as he communicated telepathically with Hanbin.

"Yes, uh Yujinnie of course we're fairies. We've been on the run for a while as well, but we somehow ended up in the river and drowned along the way" Matthew laughed, recalling the urge to lie to make Yujin feel better.

He ignored the guilt stirring in his gut as Yujin cried out in joy and leapt into his arms. Matthew held the sobbing fairy as Yujin whimpered "I thought I'd be all alone for the rest of my life."

Matthew held him as Hanbin leant over to pat the poor fairy. "But hey Yujinnie, aren't you hungry?" Matthew asked as he held up the flopping fish.

Yujin beamed as the three of them sought out a campfire, the sun beaming down on their laughter.

"Hyung, there's one right by your feet!" Yujin yelled happily as Matthew bent into the stream and picked up a fish by hand. He added it to their bucket as he felt something wet hit him.

"Yah, Han Yujin!" He screamed as Yujin laughed and ran away. Matthew rolled up his pants as he waddled into the water. He splashed water back on the younger fairy as Hanbin stood on the rocks, grinning at them whilst he started the fire.

"Hurry, Seokmae, Yujinnie, I'm hungry" Hanbin yelled as Matthew gasped and dragged Yujin and their hunts back to shore.

"We can't upset Hanbin when he's leader like" Matthew giggled in Yujin's ear as Hanbin jokingly slapped him.

Hanbin, ever the mum of their new little tight knit group, cooked their fish as they learnt more about Yujin.

"I haven't spoken with fairies for ages, I felt like i was going to stay lonely forever" Yujin said sadly as Matthew patted his back.

A young boy with twisted memories.

Matthew remembered that phrase as he comforted the young boy, having gone through too much for his age. Damn the book for giving such shitty backstories.

"But don't worry Yujin ah, we'll be here together with you!" Hanbin exclaimed as he and Matthew hugged Yujin from either sides.

Yujin clutched both of them as he felt himself cherishing his new friends even more.

With their stomachs full, and the sun setting Hanbin and Matthew glanced at each other worriedly, both sharing the same thought.

"Ah- hyungs don't worry! You guys can stay with me in our family treehouse! There's heaps of space" Yujin said, seeing their conflicted expressions.

Matthew breathed out a sigh of relief as he whispered "thanks yunjin ah, you're the best".

Yujin smiled and led them through the forest. Matthew gasped as he looked at the trees that shone in all different colours. "Ah hyung- that cloud kind of looks like you" Matthew whispered as he pointed upwards to a hamster shaped fluffy white cloud.

Hanbin choked back a laugh as he ruffled Matthew's hair endearingly. "And that one looks like you," he replied, pointing up to a fox shaped cloud. "Are you pointing to the sun cause I shine so brightly?" Matthew teased as Hanbin blushed and refused.

Yujin watched them from in front as he smiled to himself, reminding him to ask about their relationship status.

"We're here!" Yujin exclaimed as they stopped in front of a tree. Matthew nearly ate the bark as he craned his head.

"But I don't see-" Matthew frowned as Hanbin tilted his head upwards, causing him to gasp out loud.

Up high, hidden in the tree was a massive house, made of wood. The vines covering the house twisted all through out the trees as Matthew spotted light from coming from some of the rooms.

Man the fantasy world was seriously amazingly descriptive sometimes.

"Wow Yujin ah you live here?" Hanbin breathed out as Yujin nodded with pride. He looked up lovingly at his home as he gestured to them,"come on hyung".

Matthew stared at him weirdly as he mumbled "Yujin ah, how are we going to get up- oh" he said as he watched Yujin jump off to flutter his wings upwards.

Yujin flew into the air, landing on his balcony as he yelled down below to the two spots "hyung! It's getting dark!"

Matthew glanced at Hanbin worriedly. "Woah woah- as expected from the perfect school prez" Matthew said as he watched Hanbin test his wings by flying a metre into the sky.

Matthew tried to follow his footsteps- he really did- but he only managed a little jump with his own two feet. Hanbin watched as Matthew cutely struggled with a pout, as he strode over to him and scooped him up princess style.

"Hyung what- WAH" Matthew yelled as he clutched onto Hanbin's neck and watched the forest floor get further and further away.

Hanbin's powerful wings carried them all the way up as Hanbin held him tightly to his chest, with Matthew wrapped around him like a koala, scared to move.

Hanbin landed perfectly next to Yujin as Matthew was let down onto the ground gently. "-unfair, perks of being Sung Hanbin" Matthew mumbled under his breath as Hanbin smiled angelically.

"I told you Seokmae, I'll carry you wherever you go," Hanbin said as Matthew blanched. It was "I'll follow you wherever you go" but Matthew didn't feel like correcting him.

"That was so unnecessarily romantic" Yujin said as his teenage brain failed to piece together the building blocks of a relationship.

Matthew's figure trembled slightly as he stared a hundred metres down onto the forest floor, shivering at the thought of being so high. A warm and wrapped around him as Hanbin whispered into his ear "don't worry Seokmae, I'll protect you".

Matthew smiled gratefully as they moved inside the house, Hanbin's arm never leaving his shoulder.

"Wow Yujin, your family really outdid themselves," Hanbin muttered as they walked past the dining room, the kitchen, lounge; it was all too modern for fairies living in hiding in a forest.

"Yeah... but this is my room, the bed is really big so tonight- maybe..." Yujin trailed off slightly, his ears turning red.

Matthew cooed and pinched his cheeks, his wings fluttering happily. "Aww does our little wittle Yujinnie want hyungs to cuddle tonight" he teased as Yujin whined "Matthew hyung!"

"Of course we can do that Yujin ah" Hanbin said reassuringly as he saw Yujin trying to stamp down a victorious smile.

"Ahhh- why are all my characters so freaking adorable" Matthew exclaimed quietly to himself as he shook his head.

"Hyungs, come on this way!" Yujin exclaimed as he took both of their hands and led them to his bedroom. Matthew gasped as he saw the view from the window, overlooking the forest and the crystal blue stream.

Yujin jumped onto the bed enthusiastically as he lifted up the blankets, eyes shining brightly at them.

"Let's go Seokmae" Hanbin whispered as they both engulfed the fairy with twisted memories on both sides.

Matthew struggled to get comfortable due to his wings, but Hanbin's hand snaked on top of Yujin to hold his. Matthew gripped his best friend tightly as his eyes closed for the first time in this new world.

The stars tinkled brightly as the moon smiled down on the three friends. In the distance a creature with pointed ears grinned at them.

"There's more fairies now" the elf said menacingly as he hopped back to portray the news.

——

Warmth. That's all Matthew could feel as he snuggled into the pillow further. Except this pillow was hard. "Seokmae.. good morning" Hanbin mumbled from above him as Matthew lifted his head drearily from Hanbin's chest where it had been snuggled.

"Hyung, g'morning" Matthew mumbled back as the warm arms enclosing him tightened even more, savouring the warmth.

Somehow, after Yujin had woken up to make them breakfast, Matthew had landed in Hanbin's arms. He didn't know how, but it seemed like a normal occurrence these days.

"You guys are just best friends right?" Yujin teased as Matthew gasped and ripped out of Hanbin's hold to sniff the plate of steaming food in Yujin's hand.

"Chicken?!" Matthew exclaimed as Yujin chuckled at his hyung's cuteness. He spotted Hanbin pouting as something clicked in his head.

"Yes hyung, chicken!" Yujin squealed as they both begun jumping up and down in excitement. "Ugh" Hanbin grumbled as he brought a pillow to his face. It was too early for screaming.

The pillow was taken away as he came face to face with Matthew's cute cheeks, resting in a pout. "Hyung.. you don't like chicken?"

"Of course I do let's eat!" Hanbin yelled as he pushed them both out the door, hiding his red face.

"Yujinnie, say ah, ahh" Matthew prodded as he laughed, watching Yujin munching happily. "Aigo, my Yujinnie is so cute" he cooed as Yujin basked in Matthew's attention.

Hanbin's whisker dimpled smile appeared as he watched them fondly. "Say, can we play today?" Yujin asked with puppy eyes as Matthew struggled to contend with them.

"Play?" Hanbin asked. He was a college student with paperwork duties and classes to keep up with, he'd never been able to play before- only when he and Matthew were children.

"Yeah let's go!" Hanbin said excitedly as Yujin cheered and led them to the balcony.

He smiled at them before he jumped off the ledge.

"Yujin? OH MY GOSH YUJIN?!" Matthew screamed as he watched Yujin falling. "Holy Shi- Hanbin hyung, did you see that?" Matthew said as his heart started beating fast. Hanbin tapped his shoulder as he pointed up towards the sky.

Yujin stood there, flying in the air as he burst into laughter. "Hyung! Did I scare you?" He teased as he flapped his wings around energetically, making circles in the air.

Matthew breathed out a sigh of relief as he clutched his heart, gripping Hanbin's fingers in a death hold. "Oh my gosh..." he breathed out.

"Come on Seokmae, we're next" Hanbin whispered gently as he took Matthew's hand. "Wait, hyung I cant fly-" Matthew said as he stared down the ledge, already imagining the splat he could create.

"It's fine Matthew. Remember, hyung is always here for you" Hanbin said as he gripped his hand tightly and pushed both of them off the ledge.

"Wah HYUNG WHAT THE-" Matthew yelled as he and Hanbin fell down to the floor. He gripped Hanbin tightly as the ground rushed to meet him, only to fly straight up vertically.

Hanbin clutched Matthew waist as Matthew flailed around dramatically. "Hyung, you scared me" Matthew said as he turned around to slap Hanbin, onto to come face to face with his best friend staring at him intently.

They were flying up in the sky now, with Hanbin's strong wings supporting both of them. Matthew stared at Hanbin, who was framed by the blue sky and heart shaped clouds. "Totally not fair" he mumbled.

"Seokmae, if you keep staring at me like that I might drop you by accident" Hanbin laughed as Matthew squeaked and held on tightly to him.

He peered up to Hanbin under his lashes as Hanbin whispered "do you think you can do it Seokmae?"

Matthew hesitantly nodded as he pushed himself away from Hanbin, still gripping onto his hand tightly.

"Woah!" He yelled as his wings started flapping. He beamed at Hanbin who looked at him with pride as he slowly got used to it and flew more confidently around in the air.

"Now that you guys are done, let's play!" Yujin yelled. Oops, they had forgotten about the young fairy.

They flew around in the sky, weaving in and out of the clouds as Matthew tried to lie on one, but failed. His laughed chimed out into the air as he poked the cloud's fluffiness, beaming brightly.

Hanbin called out "pretty!" as Matthew flew around surrounded by white wisps of mist. "Hyung, Tag your it!" Yujin yelled as he flew away.

Yujin noticed Matthew not following him and frowned. "Hyung, you're supposed to chase me," he yelled as realisation dawned into Matthew. He'd never had friends as a child to play these games with.

"Ahh," Matthew said as he turned to Hanbin with a devilish smile. "Then hyung, can I tag you as well?" Matthew asked innocently as Hanbin nodded, slowly flying away.

Matthew looked around for Yujin, but it seemed like that kid was already too into the game, flying about recklessly.

"Hyung, come here!" Matthew yelled, smirking as he opened his arms. Hanbin glared playfully at him as he yelled "I'm not falling for that!"

Matthew chased him as he quickly learnt the art of flying. "Ah- hyung it hurts," Matthew exclaimed, clutching his hand. "A cloud whacked me" he whined as Hanbin came fluttering to him worriedly.

"A cloud whacked you-?" Hanbin said as he turned Matthew's hand around. Matthew grinned devilishly as he reached up, and in a split second, pecked Hanbin's cheek.

"Gotcha hyung!" Matthew squealed as he flew away happily.

Hanbin floated in midair as he touched his cheek absentmindedly. "That's unfair, I can't win against that" he chuckled as he shook away his giddy feelings.

Matthew flew about, singing and humming happily as he basked in this dreamlike world. "Oomph-" he mumbled as an arm wrapped around him and he was pulled back into Hanbin's chest.

"Hyung~" he whined as Hanbin put his face in Matthew's neck and breathed in slowly. "I found you Seokmae" he whispered into Matthew's ear, causing shivers to run down his wings. Matthew closed his eyes as he felt something astray.

"Hyung. Yujin?" Matthew asked as Hanbin stared at him curiously. "Where's Yujin?"

"I thought he was with you!" Hanbin exclaimed as Matthew paled. They both flew around, screaming his name as no one answered.

"HAN YUJIN!" Matthew yelled desperately as he saw no trace of the younger. "No no no no- think Matthew think!" He mumbled.

His eyes then looked up into the blue sky as something clicked. "The blue book!" Matthew said as he fished the book out from his pocket.

Flipping through the book frantically, he got up to where scribbles were being drawn out.

In the midst of playing tag, Yujin got kidnapped by the wandering elves. Our pair, Seok Matthew and Sung Hanbin, found him captured east of the stream on which they came through.

"East of the stream..." Hanbin mumbled as Matthew jumped in shock. "Wha- hyung," Matthew said as Hanbin took his hand and led them in the direction the novel said.

They found Yujin by the river, tied up and gagged with tears streaming down his face as he thrashed around. Matthew's anger increased as he balled his fists, ready to murder whoever did this to Yujin.

"Don't go Seokmae it's a trap-" Hanbin yelled as he watched an elf sneak up behind Matthew, but it was too late.

"YU-" Matthew screamed as a hand clasped over his mouth. He screamed as Hanbin yelled out his name and elves surrounded them by all sides.

They're so freaking ugly.

He thrashed around as he and Hanbin got dragged into the clearing, tied up next to Yujin. Yujin cried even more as he watched his two new friends getting captured because of him.

Tears sprung into Matthew's eyes as he fought against the ropes in a panic.

"Well well, there's more pretty fairies lying around? I thought we slaughtered all of them" the head elf laughed as they stared at the prisoners in disgust.

Matthew calmed down as Hanbin nodded to him and mouthed "it's ok".

He analysed the creatures. They really looked like they came out straight from a horror movie. Large, green, brutish and worst of all; ugly.

They surrounded them as they laughed and joked about the three fairies. Matthew watched as Yujin's wings tried to flap pitifully against the rope as his anger boiled.

"Yah!" He screamed. "If you don't let us go..." Matthew paused, not knowing how to intimidate them further. He looked to Hanbin for help as the older just glared at the creatures.

"Oh? Can we keep this feisty pretty one?" An elf said as it leaned down to caress Matthew's face. Matthew shivered as he felt slimy fingers sliding down his cheek.

"Don't you fucking touch him-" Hanbin seethed as he wrestled against the rope, glaring daggers at the elf's hand. Yujin sobbed even more as Matthew spat in the elf's face. "Fuck. Off."

The elf recoiled at Matthew's glare as Matthew's hands shook. He hid his hands by clenching them as they stared at him curiously.

He glanced to the side and watched as Hanbin begun cutting his ropes, having hidden a knife in his pocket from breakfast. He nodded stealthily at Matthew as he broke his eye contact. Time to use his distraction skills.

"Actually, I change my mind. Let's kill this one first." The elf said bitterly as he held up a sword. Matthew's heart raced as he yelled out "WAIT!"

They paused as they growled at him to continue. "Wait. Your youngest elf. The child." He said as they all paused and paled.

"The one with blue hair. He's alive" Matthew said slowly as they all lowered his weapons and gaped t him.

"That's the reason why you slaughtered the fairies ages ago right? Because we kidnapped your tribe's youngest child." He said as they slowly nodded and false hope began to gleam.

Yujin stared at him curiously as Matthew pursed his lips. He's so lucky that whilst he had frantically looked for Yujin, a whole backstory had popped up.

They seemed to buy his bluff as the leader growled "where is he?"

Matthew sat there silently as one thought swirled around in his mind. "He's dead". But like hell was he going to tell those elves.

"I'll tell you guys if you let us go," Matthew bit out as they stiffened. "How do we know you're telling the truth?" They asked suspiciously as Matthew narrowed his eyes.

"I am." He said as they nodded slowly. "Fine we'll let you guys go only after we find him safe and sound," they said as Matthew agreed. Hanbin was already half way out of his ropes already.

"One more thing. Apologise." Matthew said with a glare. They froze as tension brewed between them.

"Apologise for killing Yujin's family!" Matthew yelled as Yujin looked at him, starstruck.

"You freaking murdered his whole family, even though they weren't involved. You slaughtered innocent people, and tainted a young boy's childhood. So apologise" he commanded as the leader looked at Yujin's tear-jerked face and felt remorse.

"We're sorry." The elf said as Yujin's eyes widened. He felt his figure shaking as he thought about all the times he had to spend alone, as a child. He thought of his mother, yelling at him to run away whilst she sacrificed herself for him.

Yujin outright cried, he let all his emotions pour out as Matthew leaned over- still tied up- and leant some brotherly comfort.

"Turn left at the tree at the end of the stream. Then go straight until you reach the end of the forest. Then, turn right when you see a cloud and walk until you see grass. You'll find him there," Matthew promised, blurting out random directions to buy them as much time as possible.

They seemed to believe him (bless their stupidity) as they all ran off in that direction. "Finally!" Matthew breathed out as he collapsed under the pressure.

"Seokmae you did well," Hanbin whispered as he freed himself and went to untie Matthew and Yujin. Once they freed the youngest child, Yujin propelled himself into Matthew's arms.

The poor boy's frame wracked with tears, shivering as gut wrenching sobs were heard. Yujin's wings trembled as he buried his face in Matthew's shirt. "I-I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry you guys g-got caught" Yujin wailed as Hanbin circled his arms around both of them.

"Shh, Yujin ah. We're not mad, plus we gave you closure" Matthew whispered soothingly as Yujin nodded. Matthew stroked the boy's sweat matted hair as he whispered small words of comfort in his ear.

He stared at the red scars on all of their wrist from the ropes, feeling the pain dull.

"Yujin ah, You're ok. You're ok." He repeated as he and Hanbin held hands behind Yujin.

They stayed like that for a while as Yujin settled down, calmed in the presence of his two new friends. Brothers even.

"But Matthew hyung... how did you know about all of this?" Yujin asked as he and Hanbin turned to Matthew. Matthew looked conflicted as Hanbin stared at him
with gentle eyes.

"You can trust us" he whispered as Matthew slowly nodded.

"So...." Matthew explained the whole story, how he fell off his pool floaty and was given a mission to save them. He told them how they were all characters in a reality that didn't exist in the real world.

Matthew watched as Yujin's expression showed a range of surprise, shock and horror. Hanbin's face stayed emotionless as he just nodded in resolution.

"That's why you guys couldn't fly!" Yujin exclaimed as Matthew raised his eyebrows "that's what you got from it?"

He turned to Hanbin, who was nodding thoughtfully. "I believe you Seokmae" he said straightforwardly as he held Matthew's hand.

"I've always felt wierd... like my backstory with you was a little blurred. No wonder, I'm not even real" Hanbin rasped out as he painfully avoided Matthew's eyes.

Matthew showed them the book as they read through the chapter, eyes widening at how accurate it was.

"Ah-" Hanbin hissed as the book begun tingling. Matthew felt his heart clench up as he felt their surroundings start to blur.

"Time for a new chapter," Matthew whispered as he grabbed Hanbin's hand.

"Say Yujin, do you want to come with us? You'll have to give up your home and your wings" Hanbin said to Yujin as the young boy looked conflicted.

"I've already lost everything.. and you guys saved me s-so," Yujin choked out as Matthew gave him a small smile and held his hand out. Yujin clasped it tightly as Matthew led both of them towards the stream.

Yujin's face turned into one of confusion as he watched his beloved stream with fish turn into a whirlpool. "Wha-" he mumbled as they heard screams resounding from behind him.

"YOU LIAR, THAT FAIRY'S A LIAR" The elves yelled in the distance as stomps could be heard.

"Close your eyes Yujin ah," Matthew said calmly as he held them and jumped into the water, ignoring the screams in the distance.

Yujin choked for oxygen as the whirlpool dragged them down into the depth. Matthew spotted Hanbin staring at him with adoration as he squeezed both of their hands.

Please- let our Yujinnie find a friend.. or a soulmate in this next chapter...

Story 20% completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 595 29
Like the title says requests are open
12.1K 461 16
"This night is getting deeper, We face each other. You and I are now trembling. Only you can make me feel this now. I feel your love." -over me by ov...
47.7K 2.5K 28
↳ ❝ 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆? 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 ❞ ★ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 // 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺...
12.1K 674 20
Just 9 random students getting add in a group chat. Ships: GYUVIN X RICKY HANBIN X HAO MATTHEW X GUNWOOK JIWOONG X YUJIN TAERAE X JUNHYEON