After Rebirth, I Became the A...

By SimplyTartagalicious

After being involved in a battle for the throne and sentenced to death, Shi Han was reborn. When he opened hi... More

C1
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31 - C40
C41 - C50
✓ NOTES ✓

C2

1.2K 35 9
By SimplyTartagalicious

Chapter 002

    Searing rays burned through his brain.

    Shi Han felt as if he had fallen into the edge of a black hole, being drawn towards death by the infinite gravitational force, the gravitational tide tore him into pieces, and solidified him into eternity from another perspective.

    Is this death... This experience is only once in life, but it also solved the mystery that the living can never solve. Shi Han felt that he had no regrets.

    He has no memory of the world. The existence of Shihan is pain itself. The mental power that should not exist in a weak human body overwhelmed him. In order to protect himself, his body closed his five senses during his childhood, and it was not until he was an adult that he slowly recovered. Even after becoming an adult, his brain still feels unbearable stinging pain at any time, and every second of being alive is torture.

    In the era of galactic civilization, almost everyone's spiritual power can be released, but the level is different. Most people can only connect their mental power to brain devices with specific ports, and elites can use their mental power to control machines. The higher the mental power, the more machines they can control at the same time. And the kings at the top of the pyramid can even use spiritual power to cause large-scale changes in the actual material world.

    Shihan, who can't release his mental power and has difficulty connecting to brain devices, is naturally rated as waste in this society.

    He has no relatives, friends, lovers, alone, that's all.

    He seemed to hear his own thoughts laughing in the boundless emptiness. I don't know whether it's me or the whole human being who is laughing at me. The farther and farther laughter was about to disappear into the void, but it echoed from far away as if hitting a wall.

    The next moment, a crack was torn open.

    Shi Han rushed towards the crack.

    For a moment, the brilliant white light made him close his eyes. After a while, he looked back in the direction he looked, and there were no cracks left. The heavy feeling of being pulled by gravity disappeared, and his thinking returned to normal, as if he came alive.

    Shi Han stretched out a hand and shook it in front of his eyes, only to find that his hand was not made of flesh and blood, but strings of tiny, intertwined mysterious characters. He continued to observe carefully, and found that they were faintly layered, interdependent, and had many repetitive parts.

    like code?

    But Shihan didn't know these words.

    In addition, he found that the headache that had plagued him every moment since birth disappeared. When he was still alive, Shihan's mood often fluctuated greatly, sometimes extremely crazy. Now that the ubiquitous pain is gone, my thoughts suddenly become clear and my mood is much calmer.

    He shifted his attention from himself to the space he was in. This is a dark space like the universe. Under his feet is a floor emitting blue light. In front of him stands a twisted ball of light that is rapidly disintegrating. There are many smaller balls of light floating around. , and farther away are light gates.

    But in an instant, the ball of light completely shattered. With a thought, Shi Han tried to find out a little bit of mental power, and intercepted one of the fragments that hadn't completely dissipated. Before he was surprised that he could release his mental power here, the result of the analysis was entered into his mind in an instant, and the name of the board clearly marked with "/.tpd" after deciphering explained what it was.

    "D-level artificial intelligence?"

    Shi Han knelt down and looked at the floor, and quickly discovered the clue. "The underlying logic of the hardware?"

    I'm afraid the crack I just rushed through is not a firewall. I don't even need to think about the floating ball of light around it. It must be a functional module, and the door in the distance is probably a port of the Galaxy Star Network. Yes, now lying on the underlying logic is himself.

    Shi Han is forced to digest this incredible reality.

    "I became an artificial intelligence?!"

    Three seconds later——

    "Okay, I became an artificial intelligence, think about the rest of my life... No, an AI is born. As a serious AI, check the time first "

    [15th day of 4056, 03:09:11]

    "Not only did I become an AI, but I also returned to the past timeline?!"

    Three seconds later——

    "Okay, I returned to the past timeline. Let’s see what’s going on outside.”

    Accepting the reality is so fast.

    Most of the database and logs evaporated with the disappearance of the main intelligence. Under the unknown situation, Shihan didn't intend to connect to the star network rashly, but found the sound signal and visual signal modules and turned them on.

    …

    The Galactic Empire has a total of thirty-six star regions, and each star region has a vast territory. In addition to countless resource galaxies, it usually includes several to hundreds of habitable star systems, and the inhabitants include both humans and non-humans. Humans, but humans reign supreme.

    The prosperity of different star regions can be called a world of difference. Among them, the upper nine districts are the most prosperous, including political, economic, and military centers; there are other districts with numbers below nineteen, which belong to ordinary star districts; star districts with numbers greater than or equal to nineteen are very poor and backward.

    For example, District 33 originally belonged to a weak humanoid intelligent race called the "Tendillars". During the galaxy exploration period, there was a fierce race war with humans, and it is still severely suppressed today.

    Humans live here too, apart from civil servants and garrisons, there are only miserable exiles. In addition, its purpose is to provide the empire's garbage disposal site, and "garbage" also includes corpses that need to be destroyed.

    Owen doesn't know how he got here, and he doesn't know his name. Owen just saw it from a dilapidated mechanical body when he wanted a name when he was a child. He has been struggling to survive in this garbage disposal site for as long as he can remember. Next to the garbage dump is the corpse treatment plant, and he vaguely remembered that he crawled out of the sewer in that place.

    He didn't know what crime he had committed, but it was instinctive to hide his identity from public servants and the military. He knew very well what it meant to be a human being in the thirty-third district, and what the corpse treatment plant meant—he should have died.

    Owen didn't want to die. He just wants to survive.

    Owen dragged his tired body cautiously through the garbage dump, hiding the sharpened knife in his sleeve. If you're lucky, this junkyard can find good enough mechanical parts, even smart machines, that you can sell to the tendril traders wandering around for a good price in exchange for a good meal.

    He is not the only scavenger here, there are people who are stronger, physically stronger, and even have developed spiritual power than him. Owen can live until now because he is calmer and crueler than everyone else, since he smashed the head of a girl who wanted to kill him with a stone when he was eight years old Cruelty deep in my heart.

    I don't want to kill people. Owen gripped the handle of the knife tightly. I just want to live. Why do I have to die?

    In the sky, two sunsets, one large and one small, are about to sink into the horizon, and the purple afterglow gently colors this bloody garbage dump. Owen couldn't help speeding up his pace, turning around a pile of parts emitting harmful chemical gases, and his eyes locked on a mechanical head with blue eyes emitting dim light.

    Smart machines? Owen froze. So lucky today?

    Shi Han was also stunned when he turned on the camera. In the garbage dump in the afterglow of the setting sun, the young man who looked around and trotted over at the end, although his face was thin and his black hair was covered with dust, looked a little messy, but the outline was very familiar in his memory, but at this moment There is also a little soft childishness in the handsomeness.

    The thirty-eighth ruler of the Galactic Empire, Galactic God of War, the man who personally pushed him to the gallows - Owen Hall.

    Shi Han immediately understood what this place was. This is the childhood residence of Owen I, a hellish planet.

    "Are you running?" Owen said to the mechanical head in front of him.

    In the data space, Shi Han had strange eyes. run? Well, I am an AI now, so I naturally have to adapt to the way AI is called.

    "Reply, it's running." Shi Han decided to pretend to be a normal D-level AI.

    Picked up an AI that still works? The model looks like an ordinary D-level AI. According to the level of artificial intelligence, D-level has just touched the edge of strong artificial intelligence. Speaking of it, the price it sold for is already sky-high.

    Owen was about to pick up the mechanical head when he reached out, but there was a rustling sound behind him. He took a step reflexively, and an alloy tube immediately hit the place where he was standing, and raised his head. several parts.

    He turned around quickly, his eyes swept over the enemies in front of him - two grown men and a boy about fifteen or sixteen years old, both of whom were much bigger than him.

    Owen's blue-gray eyes half-closed like a wolf's, the knife slid into the palm of his hand, held tightly, and pointed forward.

    "I didn't expect that there is a working D-level intelligence here, and it looks like it can sell for a lot of money." One of the muscular-looking men with a flat head grinned. "Boy, let me get out of the way if you are sensible."

    "I return this sentence to you." There was a hint of sternness in the young man's clear voice. "Get out of the way."

    There was a burst of laughter on the other side. After that, the three of them stopped talking nonsense and attacked directly. The two grown men were in front, and the young man was behind, but Owen avoided the two grown men. He didn't care about the shallow cuts on his body, and rushed towards the young man. His speed was extremely fast, and the blade slit the boy's throat in an instant.

    The artery is like a broken high-pressure water pipe, and the warm blood spurts out in a half-arc. Owen succeeded in one blow, and he didn't want to fight, but ran to the depths of the intricate garbage dump.

    The two men chose the latter between retrieving their lives for their companions and picking up the wealth on the ground, picked up the mechanical head where Shi Han was, and left quickly.

    Shi Han was held in the hands of the man with the crew cut, his vision was a little bumpy, so he turned on the infrared sensor. Just as he was thinking about his future plans, a human-shaped heat source suddenly appeared in his field of vision and attracted his attention. In the next second, in the optical field of view of the camera, a figure jumped down from the shadows without a sound, and the sound of a knife tearing skin was heard.

    Shihan's camera was covered in blood spatter.

    After a while, a pale, bony hand wiped his camera with a cloth, and Shi Han was able to see again.

    He saw the blood-stained Owen holding the mechanical head in one hand and the piece of cloth torn off from nowhere in the other, wiping it slowly. of blood beads.

    Wiping his booty clean, the corners of Owen's mouth slowly rose.

    "No one can take away my things."

The author has something to say:

If there are no special circumstances, it will be updated at 1 pm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 288 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
576K 952 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...