Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 11~

483 71 22
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You make find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

Dear god, I know, I ask a lot of things from you, but adding a person to my hate list was not one of them.

I mumbled looking towards the sky sitting at the edge of the balcony.

Seriously, who the hell does like that?

I clearly informed that weirdo that I've got no Interest in marrying him, but he just went and said yes.

Is he mad or deaf or a complete idiot?

Plus, my mom, she knew that I was about to object so she fed ne that hell of a huge Laddo, even when she knows, that even if I'm dying of hunger, I would never eat something sweet.

She could see it in my eyes that my answer was no, and when all of a sudden  Arjun Raichand said yes, she just knew that she had to stop me from saying that I'm not interested in marrying.

I had warned him, but still he had to do what he did.

He has to play with fire, I'll make sure he burns.

Thinking so, with determination, I sat there thinking about it, when Kriti entered my room, without knocking.

Looks like everyone has to piss me off today one way or the other.

"Hi Di, mom has sent some food for you. " She said, forwarding the food tray, which had my favorite guilty pleasure food, Biryani.

Damn Mom, she really knows to play her cards well.
Her making Biryani on a random Wednesday, is not a coincidence.
It's just her way to apologize, without even doing it.

I don't understand it though, if you know what you do is going to make you owe an apology, then just don't do it.

"Take it away, I'm not in the mood to eat. " I said and looked away.

"Please have it na Di. Mom has said if I don't bring an empty plate, I'll not get food today. " She said looking at me with pleading innocent eyes.

"Ok fine, do one thing, even you have it with me here, anyways, it's really a lot. " I said eyeing the huge handi, she brought the biryani in.

"Oh, yes, sure, I'm serving, you go and quickly wash your hands." She said and I nodded.
.
.

We finished eating and she was going back when suddenly she turned back,

"Di, Arjun Raichand is a really good man. You won't find one like him even if you go and search. And considering he loves you, I'm sure, hell always keep you happy. " She said and was going when I stopped her.

"And how do you know that he loves me? " I asked her raising a brow.

"Aryan told me. " She said and went downstairs.

No Mister, no formality, direct name,
What's going on?

I wondered to myself but didn't think about it much as my brain at the current moment has lost all its capacity to think.

Don't get me wrong, but all of a sudden, someone just comes and claims that he loves you and the next moment you're even going to get married.

This was the worst day of my life, thinking that I'm going to get myself tied with someone is a big thing.

But I know, one thing for sure, I'm not going to be the naive innocent one like in Kriti's novels and I hope even he's not that kind of asshole expecting me to be the obedient submissive doll.

Because the only doll I can be is Annabelle.

Now, since I've to go to work tomorrow, I quickly slept, hoping for no drama to occur tomorrow after this.

.
.
.

I so hoped that for once I have a no drama day, but my dramatic ass family is against it, so here l am today, to shop for my engagement,  which is tomorrow.

Sounds strange?
I'll tell you something more.

After this, we have my marriage the next week.

Yes, next week.

Aren't they all to much excited for my marriage? But anyways, at least it balances me out.

This all stress I'm facing just within 24 hours is because of only one person, Arjun Raichand.

I'll make sure he knows what price he has to pay for saying yes for marrying me.

Thinking so I quickly got outside the car, and entered the mall, where I spotted one face I didn't want to see today.
My future husband.

"H.. Hi Krisha. " He said smiling nervously.

"Oh hi, you didn't get enough satisfaction destroying my life, that you came to sabotage my shopping too?"

"Oh come on, I would never destroy your life, at least give me a chance before concluding things." He said, all the nervousness flying out.

"What chance? I clearly told you I don't want to marry, but then too you said yes, do you really think you deserve a chance? " I asked him, my voice still cautious about the surrounding.

"Of course, I said I love you, and if I've gotten a chance to marry you, why would I even say no? "

"You know what, before I end up killing you, maybe we should go for shopping. " I said and walked off.

"Of course we should, come let's shop for some jewellery. " He said and literally dragged me to the store holding my hand which I jerked off, and he gave me a sorry look.

"Don't you dare touch me. " I warned and entered the shop.

'Hello mam, hello sir, what would you like to see?' The salesperson asked us.

"Show us the best engagement jewellery you have and if we like it, we may even buy our wedding jewellery from here. " He said smiling at me to which I just rolled my eyes.

Dramatic, I don't know about me, but my family's going to love this human.

"Show me the most expensive ring you have. " I said and he placed about 20 rings in from of me with beautiful diamonds and what not.

Kriti and mom would've enjoyed shopping here so much. I should have sent them only.

Soon, we did our jewellery shopping for tomorrow and I felt I would die if I stay in that shop for a minute more.

'Mam, how would like to pay?' The biller asked.

"Arjun Raichand, I hope you do know that all the wedding expenses our handled by the groom's family, so come on pay. " I said and  he looked at me with surprise, but paid the bill anyway.

To be honest, I made it all up, mom had called me to tell that wedding is going to be handled by us, so for wedding I will pay and for engagement, he will pay.

That's what both the mothers decided, so I clearly get no say in that.

Now comes the part I hate the most.
Outfit shopping.

We went to five different stores before this weirdo selected a good looking suit for him and a dress for me.

Because, clearly I've got no taste in clothes, so I let him. All my wardrobe is styled by mom and Kriti.

Finalising the clothes and paying for them, we exited the store and I was walking towards the exit when I heard his cranky sought of voice.

"We've been shopping for past four hours, aren't you hungry? " He asked me looking at me with pleading eyes to say yes.

"No, I'm habituated to eating breakfast and then directly dinner, and I mostly have a really light lunch which is same even if not counted. " I said and continued walking.

"But unlike you, I don't have any weird habits, so first we'll go to food court and then go to our homes. "

"Very brave of you to think that I'm going to give a damn about your habits. "

"So sad, my mother in law has asked for a picture of us eating in the food court, so, we have to go. " He said showing me a text message on phone.

Mother in law? Oh, Mom!

"Damn it, make it quick." I said and went towards the third floor where food court is with him following me.

"What would like to have m'lady? " He asked me.

"Don't you get tired of being so much cringe? " I asked holding my head which is throbbing because of headache.

"No, and I would never get. So, what would you eat? "

"First of all you may consider this as a privilege that I'm allowing you to call me by my name, so don't you dare call me with any endearments and secondly, I'm just here because of a picture, so order whatever you want I'm not going to eat. " I said and he just shrugged and went to order.

He came back with two food trays, of burger meals.

"I said I didn't want to eat. "

"And I promised both the mothers I won't ever eat without you. " He said and forwarded the tray to me.

To be honest I was really hungry, since I had already skipped my breakfast, so I didn't put more fuss over it and ate.

"Just to be clear beforehand, I'm not going to still give any deal to the Raichands" I said and he nodded before replying.

"First of all, we're not having a business merger here. And secondly, you give the deal or not, that's not my lookout though. Dad gave the position to Aryan, so he'll see. " He said and continued eating.

We both walked out of the building when a idea popped in my mind and quickly went inside again.

"The rings which we told you to make, make the grooms one a size small. "

***********************************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,

Here goes Chapter 11.

Hope you all liked it.

Arjun is cute. Isn't he?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
1.6M 17.9K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...
381K 14.4K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...