Alan Rickman Characters Onesh...

By A_little_falsehood

Oneshots about some of Alan Rickman's Characters with you. TW: Fluff, Angst and NSFW chapters. More

>โ€ข<
Just In Time - Judge Turpin
Party - Lionel Shabandar
The January Girl- Ed The Painter

Ex and Why's - Metatron

176 9 1
By A_little_falsehood

Summary: 

They are on their way to save the world, But they need more help and they know exactly where to go.

-------------

"I wouldn't want to let the family down, now, would I?" Bethany stated, as all of them laughed.

"So what we're going to do is talk to this Cardinal Glick. What if he says no?" Jay asked abruptly. "What? Game over?" Silent Bob shook his head.

Bethany turns to face Metatron and Rufus. Met crossed his arms as he evaluated something, but Rufus spoke up.

"Well, we still have someone who can help us," Rufus explained.

"Who? Another angel?" Bethany asked.

"Was," he corrected, widening Metatron's eyes at the realization.

"Rufus, no-"

"Oh, come on! This is our only plan B!" Rufus argued as Bethany and the two prophets looked on, puzzled. "She might help us a lot!"

Metatron growls lowly, "She might not as well."

"But she might! Come on, can you push the past aside for the time being?" Rufus inquired. "We're trying to save the world here."

"Excuse me," Bethany interrupted, "Who is She?"

"Another chick? Damn, we're getting lucky." Jay chuckled, and Bob rolled his eyes.

"Easy there, tiger," Metatron growls again in response to Jay's statement. Rufus raises his hand and says, "He doesn't know what he's saying," and the apostle turns to face Bethany.

"We are going to meet someone, and the voice here might not like it."

And Metatron dislikes it, albeit only slightly.

They have arrived in front of a white building. There is a window at the bottom with paintings displayed for customers to see. As they entered, Rufus opened the door, causing the bell to ring. A slew of finished and unfinished paintings are hung or laid out on the floor. Plants covered the shop as well, with some hanging from the ceiling. On the corner, there are newspapers covered in paint. There are a lot of paints and brushes on the counter, but no one appears to be inside.

Metatron crosses his arms and says, "She's not here, so let's go-"

"Wait a minute!" said a voice from the back of the store. Met's eyes softened as soon as he heard it.

He hadn't heard that voice in a long time. He can feel his heart racing. Perhaps he no longer despises it.

"What can I do to help you?" you inquired as you walked in, smiling as you did so. You're dressed in blue denim overalls and a white t-shirt. You have a messy bun in your hair and a few paint splatters on your clothes.

As always, stunning. Metatron pondered

Met can feel himself melting with that smile. You remain as stunning as ever. Though your smile faded as your gaze landed on Met, you cut your gaze to Rufus.

"Rufus?" you inquired. "What are you doing here?"

Before Rufus could respond, Jay stepped in. "Hi, my name is Jay," he said with a smirk, but before Met could grab him, Rufus cut him off.

"Y/n. We need your help because you know Bartleby and Loki far better than we do."

You scowled. The famous trio Loki, you, and Bartleby You three are like best friends, but when you heard the other two's punishment, you were both angry and disappointed. I guess it's the alcohol's fault.

"I'm not sure if I can help."

"Mumma!" yells a child as she dashes into the store, startling the adults, especially the voice of God.

She.. has a child?

He can feel his heart breaking into many pieces right now. Perhaps he was too late. In any case, it's his fault. At the very least, you are content. That's all there is to it.

"Mumma! Richie stole my brush!" cried the girl, clutching your legs. "Don't cry. I'll let you have another, okay?" you sighed as you picked up the poor girl.

"Excuse me," you said as you returned the child to the back of your store.

Metatron simply looks at where you were while his mind fills with thoughts of you. "Hey. Care to tell me what happened?" says Bethany, sighing.

Rufus rolled his eyes and led Bethany to the corner, followed by the two prophets.

"Ok, the voice and Y/n were once together."

"Used to?" Jay said. "What happened?" "He can't pleasure her enough?" he joked, but Bob smacked the back of his head to silence him.

"No idiot." Rufus hissed, "Met and Y/n go way back. In love. Y/n was a muse. She inspired a lot of painters back on her days. Leonardo, Van Gogh, etc. On her days off she often painted the voice and always gave it to him. Now, one day both of them are watching from above when suddenly they saw a family. That's where Y/n starts to think about what would it be like to have a family."

Bethany inquired, "And Metatron didn't want that?"

"Well, you can put it that way," Rufus answered. "Y/n and Metatron talked about it. Y/n wants to have a family with Metatron, but Metatron, being... Ya know? The voice of god? He said that the only way for them to have a family is if both of them-"

"Become humans," Jay finished Rufus' sentence.

"Y/n wants that. She's willing to give up being an angel just to have and carry her and Metatron's child, but Metatron doesn't want to give up his position, so... "He cleared his throat,"After a fight. They broke up, Y/n asked God to turn her into a human, and now... Here she is."

Bethany takes a peek at Metatron. He's still looking in the same direction. Maybe they'll be able to fix it...

You returned and sighed, "Follow me." This caused Metatron to break his trance, and the gang followed you upstairs to your living room.

It's a modest living room with a white wall, plants all about, paintings on the walls, a television, and some black couches. The group took their seats, and you took yours.

"You know I'm no longer an angel," you began, "and I can't help you..."

"Yes, you can," Rufus replied, "you know the two better than we do, and they will listen to you, Y/n."

"That was before everything went wrong, when I was still a muse."

"If you don't help us, everything will cease to exist in the blink of an eye," Metatron said. "Your shop, your daughter—"

"Daughter?" you inquired, "I don't have a daughter."

Everyone is now looking at you with a frown.

"So, why did that kid call you momma?" Rufus inquired.

Oh right.

"That's exactly how she wants to address me," you said. "She's my assistant's daughter, and her name is Lily."

Metatron notices a tenseness in his body that he didn't notice before, and it vanishes. You don't have a child; therefore, you're still single... Right?

"Well, that kid with her parents will cease to exist if we don't do something about it," Rufus stated. "You will add a percentage for us to win this, please."

You sigh and begin to bounce your feet while biting your nails. When you are anxious, this is one of your habits. Met took note of the four.

"Go ahead and go to that church; I'll take care of this," Met replied softly.

"Are you sure?" Bethany inquired, to which Metatron replied with a nod.

You exhale shakily, and your thoughts come to a halt as you feel a hand on your bouncing knee, which stops it.

"Y/N, please consider it; you must be a part of this."

"Why not someone else?" you wondered. "I don't even have a boyfriend or a family here, and I've been here for a long time since I decided to become one of them."

"You haven't been with anyone?" Metatron questioned as you stood up, causing you to laugh dryly.

"Yeah! Who knew?! I came here to finally do what I want and start a family, and it turns out, it's fucking hard! It's fucking hard because whenever I see a chance to be with someone, my mind always goes back to you because-"

"Cause?"

"I still fucking love you!" you exclaimed fiercely, finally allowing your tears to fall, "I still love you! Even after what you said to me, I still love you, and maybe I'm still imagining what it's like for us to have a family and-"

Metatron's lips collided with yours, cutting you off. His hand on the back of your neck, drawing you in closer, and his other hand on your waist, securing you to him.

You shut your eyes and placed your arms around his neck, running your fingers over his black hair. When he pressed his tongue inside your mouth, emotions flowed as his and your tongues danced in ecstasy.

Metatron pressed his forehead against yours as you drew back.

"I'm terribly sorry..."

You gaze up at him, meeting those lovely eyes that made you fall in love with him in the first place.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for not giving this a chance. I'm sorry for being inconsiderate... Now you're here hurting all by yourself." Metatron exhales.

You caressed his cheeks, and he kissed your palm before leaning in for a kiss.

"I'm sorry, too, Met. We should have talked about it more and not let my emotions take over."

"Y/n. Please help us. We need you." He cupped your cheek. "I need you. Let us save the world so that our future children will have a place to live."

Your eyes widened as you asked, "I beg your pardon?" The angel laughed.

"When I saw you holding that little girl, I imagined you holding our little blessing, and I thought, if we can still do it, I'll live here with you and make our family a reality."

You laughed and hugged Metatron, saying, "Thank you, Met."

Metatron kissed the top of your head and said, "No need to thank me, Dove."

Oh, I missed that nickname.

That nickname gives you butterflies in your stomach. You take a step back and smile.

"Come on. Let's go save the world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
135K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
207K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC