Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

By Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... More

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 35

2.5K 123 52
By Memesuga01

Two more episodes till I finish season 2, sad. I'll miss writing Kamado-chan for a bit, but at least she's in my JJK book too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"The year's first meeting of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!" Draken yelled, as he and Mikey stood at the top, "Toman has been in conflict with Black Dragon a long time, but we had agreed to a truce. However, it was broken due to strife between brothers, Second Division Vice-Captain Shiba Hakkai and Black Dragon leader Shiba Taiju."

"Then, due to independent action taken by the three leaders of First Division, Second Division Captain Mitsuya, and eventually, Mikey and I, fought and defeated Shiba Taiju and all of Black Dragon. Some members would like to address everyone about this incident." He was silent for a bit, before looking at one of the male's, "First, Shiba Hakkai...Come forward!"

Hakki stepped forward, going up the steps and standing beside the tall blond, "This all began...with my selfish lie. To maintain that lie, I dragged my family, Toman, into this. Things got out of hand and turned into war between Toman and Black Dragon. I'm to blame for it. Everyone...I apologize." He bowed.

"Hakkai..." Takemichi muttered.

"What's this about?"

"I don't really get it."

"What was the lie?"

A few said, whispering to each other.

Someone stepped up, which was Mucho, "Don't worry about it, Hakkai. Whatever sparks a conflict...It doesn't matter once it's all over." He said, a soft smile.

"Besides, we defeated Black Dragon. Things turned out fine. Isn't that right, guys?" Smiley said, turning to the rest of the gang.

"That's right."

"Raise your head, Hakkai."

"I don't really get it, but you've made a proper apology."

"You did good."

'Thank goodness.' Takemichi thought.

Hakkai stood, "Guys..."

Mitsuya stepped up, "Hakkai. You will continue to be vice-captain of Toman's Second Division." He turned to the rest, "You're all cool with that, right?"

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered, "Hakkai!" They started chanting the male's name.

(Y/n) smiled, raising a fist, "H-Hakkai...!" She said, which made the said male blush brightly.

"The fight with Black Dragon was worth it just to save Hakkai, wasn't it, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu said.

"Yeah."

As they all quietened down, Draken spoke up again, "Next, Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime, come forward."

The two known males walked up, wearing their Black Dragon uniforms, shocking the Chifuyu and Takemichi. The demon girl on the other hand was happy to see Inui as she had a flowery aura around her.

"I am Inui Seishu of the 11th generation Black Dragon."

"And I'm Kokonoi Hajime of the same gang." He smirked.

"Black Dragon?"

"I thought they were eliminated."

Two Toman members said.

"The 10th generation Black Dragon lost to Toman. The leader, Shiba Taiju, retired. We've taken over the 11th generation of Black Dragon." The black haired male said.

"And after negotiating with Mikey, we've decided to join under Toman." The blond said.

"What?" Takemichi's eyes widen.

"Black Dragon will be assigned to First Division, under Hanagaki Takemichi and Kamado (Y/n)." Mikey said.

"What?!" The said blond and the rest, minus the girl exclaimed in shock.

"Got it, Takemitchy? (N/n)-chin?"

The girl smiled, "H-Hai..."

"Black Dragon is going to be under me? How come? Was that your decision, Mikey-kun?" Takemichi said.

"I'm respecting their request. If they joined, they wanted to be under you two." The short blond said.

Chifuyu's brows furrowed, "They've definitely got an ulterior motive." Though, he flinched when he felt the glare of the girl.

The two ex-Black Dragon members stepped down, and stopped in front of first division.

"Glad to be here, Captains." Kokonoi said, licking his lips.

"I won't ask you to trust us. But when you need help, let us know...and we'll help you." Inui said.

Everyone muttered, but soon it came to a stop when they saw (Y/n) run up and hug the blond.

"Inui...!" She said, laying her head on his chest.

The said male blushed softly and returned the hug, "Hello, (Y/n)-san." He softly said, running his fingers through her hair.

Takemichi's eyes widen, 'How does she know him? She was just attacking him on Christmas. Now they're the best of friends? The hell...?' He thought.

The girl let go of him and went to the other male, hugging him, making him tense up, "K-Kokonoi..."

Kokonoi pat her back, not used to hugs, "Good to see you again." He said.

"Silence!" Draken yelled out.

Mikey walked up, "Lastly, I've got something to say about the Christmas conflict."

"Mikey-kun?" Takemichi said.

"Kisaki Tetta."

The said male only pushed up his glasses, "Yes?"

"I'm kicking you out. As of today, you're expelled."

His eyes widen along with everyone else's.

"Kisaki's kicked out?"

"No way."

"But how come?"

Hanma tilted his head a bit, and looked at the male from the corner of his eye.

"I told Mikey about how Kisaki betrayed us." Chifuyu said, making the other blond turned to him.

"You did?"

"But I never thought Mikey would do this. He's risen to execute rank, so I didn't think he'd get kicked out."

"That's insane, Mikey. You must be joking." Kisaki said.

"You think I would joke here? You're out." Mikey said.

He scowled.

Hanma walked up, "Hey, hold on here, Mikey." He tilted his head, grinning, "If you kick Kisaki out, then naturally, I'm leaving Toman too. In other words...Of the 450 members of Tokyo Manji Gang, the 50 former members of Moebius and all 300 former members of Valhalla will drop out. That means Toman will shrink to 100 members. Is that what you want?"

"I don't care. Toman had gotten too big anyway."

"Huh?"

"Gotten too big? That's insane, Mikey. Isn't that Toman's objective?" Kisaki said.

"Then, was you objective in instigating the Christmas conflict to grow Toman?" Mikey said, which made the male scowl.

"Instigate the Christmas conflict?"

"Was Kisaki also involved?"

"Wasn't it just Division One and Two?"

"You incited Takemitchy and them, and gave Yuzuha a knife to kill Taiju. Isn't that right?" The commander said.

"Huh? What's this all about?"

"Was Kisaki behind all of it?"

"What? Damn scumbag!"

Chifuyu stared at him, "Did he think I wouldn't talk? I didn't think Kisaki would get kicked out over this. There's no proof, after all. But I'd like to see what excuses he comes up with."

"I've turned a blind eye to your underhanded methods for growing Toman. But no longer." Mikey turned his back and walked off.

Kisaki's eyes were widen, letting out breaths, "You've got it all wrong! You had grown weak. Taiju was a threat to Toman. I did that for your sake." He said, walking up the steps, but Draken stood in front of him.

"Oi. Who said you could come forward?" He said, before blocking a punch from Hanma.

"You listen to what Kisaki's got to say."

"You bastard."

Kisaki on the other hand walked up to the short blond, "Don't listen to what those losers say, Mikey. Aren't you going to build an era for hoodlums?"

'Kisaki is actually panicking now.' Takemichi thought.

"Toman's going to grow huge. We'll be a gang everyone bows to. When we get bigger, it's sure to breed darkness."

"Kisaki adored Mikey."

"I'll take on all that darkness."

"Kisaki's objective in that conflict was to get Draken killed. Then he would take the empty number-two spot."

"You get it, right?"

"From the very start, Kisaki joined Toman to get at Mikey."

"I swear I'll be useful."

"I know myself. The moon can't shine all by itself."

"I'm here to make you shine." He outstretched his hand to him, "You need me, Mikey. I am the shadow that you cast. We need each other. Just consider, Mikey. You'll never achieve your dream with high-minded babel."

The said commander stared at him.

"Hey, Takemitchy. He's lost it." Chifuyu said.

'He's not talking sense. His feelings for Mikey-kun are illogical.' Takemichi thought.

Mikey turned his back to him, "We're through, Kisaki." The wind gently swayed his hair, as he turned his head, "Your rash assumptions will screw up my dream."

"Mi...Mi..." Kisaki fell to his knees, watching the male walk off, "Mikey!" He called out, before slumping down.

'Kisaki...He's been expelled.'

Hanma turned and raised his hand, "Lame." He said.

"This meeting is over. Dismissed!" Draken said.

'That was fast. Does this mean...Does this mean my mission was a success?'

-----

The sound of tools could be heard being picked up or put back in their toolbox.

Mikey wiped his forehead with a smile, "I'm beat. How's it look, Ken-chin?"

"Almost there." Draken said, screwing in the final screw, "Mikey, try starting the engine."

The male brought out the keys from his pocket and inserted it, before starting his bike, "It started." 

"All right, we're done." He smiled.

The two leaned back, stretching their backs and letting out a breath, before high-fiving, "All right!" They both said.

Mikey ran off, but stopped, running in place, "I'm going to go get him."

"He's probably almost here. You just called."

"I can't wait." He ran off.

"He's like a kid."

-----

"Huh? What's this about?" Takemichi said as Chifuyu walked behind him, covering his eyes.

"Just do it. Don't you let go yet, Chifuyu." Mikey said, hand in hand with (Y/n).

"You got it." Chifuyu said, a large grin on his face.

"This is really scary." Takemichi said.

"Over here." Draken grinned.

The four then stopped.

"Wow..." The first division's vice-captain said in shock.

"Okay, open your eyes on zero." The commander said. 

He released his hands from the male's face as he kept them closed.

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Zero."

Takemichi opened his eyes.

"Ta-da!" He presented the bike with a large grin.

"What? A bike?"

"Yeah. It's a CB250T, also known as "Babu." It's the twin of mine."

"Twin..."

"My brother found them when he was traveling to buy parts. It was in some town in the Philippines. He said he found the engine for this one and for my own CB250T sad and alone in a junk heap."

"Wow..."

"He went around gathering parts and revived mine. He didn't do anything with the other, but Ken-chin and I gathered parts. We finally just completed it."

"Really? That's so inspiring." He smiled, as Chifuyu couldn't help but be admired.

"It sure is." He turned to him, "It's yours."

"Huh?"

"It doesn't look good for one of the Captains of Division One not to have a bike." The tall male said.

"But this is such an important bike. Why give it to me?"

"It's a waste to just display it." Mikey said.

"Besided, we did ruin that thing that was precious to you." He said, laughing with the other.

"That's right."

Takemichi waved his arms around, "But this is totally different than that."

Chifuyu gasped, before hugging the male, "This is so awesome, Takemitchy!"

"Yeah."

"Get on it."

"What?"

The male soon got on the bike. 

"Babu. Babu." Chifuyu said, dancing as he swung his arms side to side. (Y/n), who was beside him followed his actions.

"B-Babu...Babu..." She softly said, a smile on her face.

"Start it up." Draken said.

"Huh? How do you do that?" Takemichi said.

Mikey got behind the male, putting a purple helmet on the male's head, as in his other hand he had a red helmet, "Here. I'll teach you. Drive around the block." He grinned, putting the red helmet.

-----

"No, Takemitchy. That's wrong. You're still in first. Shift up!" Mikey said, teaching the male, "Release the accelerator and squeeze the clutch!"

"What? The clutch?"

"I just showed you."

Takemichi then hit the brake, instantly stopping.

"That's the brake. Not that one. That one."

He turned his head to him, "I can't tell when you say "that one." Tell me left or right."

"Why are you so mad?"

"Oh, sorry."

Then the lesson started again.

"I told you, shift up with this foot."

"Like this?"

A screech could be heard.

"No! That's the brake."

"They're all brakes."

"What a thick skull."

-----

"He sensed it was destiny." Mikey said.

"Huh?" Takemichi said, turning to him a bit as he drove the bike.

"When he found the engines. The sky was a suffocating gray. In an abandoned building with a broken roof, he found these guys under the rubble. He said they were calling to him."

"Really?"

He smiled, "I'd like to go there someday."

"Let's go there." 

"Yeah. Okay, that's a promise, Takemitchy."

"Right." He said, before revving the bike and going faster.

"You're getting good, Takemitchy."

"Yeah. I think I got the hang of it."

-----

(Y/n) walked around, before spotting a familiar blond, making her smile, "Inui...!" She softly called out.

The said blond looked back and blinked at her, "(Y/n)-san. It's a surprise to see you out and about without Hanagaki."

"Drive with...Manjiro..." She said.

He smiled softly, "It's nice to hear your voice. It's cute." He said, patting her head.

She blinked at him and smiled, leaning into his hand.

"If it's all right for me to ask, why did you stay back and not visit grandma?" He questioned, tilting his head.

She looked up at him, before looking down, "Mama...broken...Make her feel...happy."

'Her mother must've had a depressive episode...So, she stayed back to cheer her up.' He thought, staring at her, before patting her head, making her look up at him, "I'm glad to hear that you and your mother are fine."

She smiled, "Inui...come visit?"

He blinked at her and shook his head, "No. I can't trouble you or your parents by suddenly showing up." He said.

(Y/n) pouted, "No?"

Inui panicked on the inside, "Ah, how about we go with Koko and hang out, hm?"

She smiled and grabbed his hand, "Let's go...!"

-----

Kokonoi stood in front of a store, before turning his head, seeing (Y/n) and Inui, "What is it, Inupi?" He said, looking at the male.

Inui looked at him, "I decided to bring her here and invited you along since she was pouting. I slightly panicked and here we are." He said.

He laughed, "You? Panicking? Especially over a girl? Never seen that before." He said.

"You don't understand. Her pouting is very powerful. I sometimes fall for it."

"What?" He turned to the girl, who seemed to have sparkles around her, "She's literally sparkling..." He muttered.

She smiled, "Kokonoi..." She said.

He blinked, feeling his face heat up, 'The hell...? Why is my heart speeding up?' He thought.

She grabbed his hand, then with her other hand she grabbed Inui's hand and started walking, gently dragging the two male's beside her.

"O-Oi, don't drag me! I can walk! Inupi—" He cut himself off as he looked at the blond, seeing him staring at her with care in his eyes.

"What would you like to do, (Y/n)-san?" Inui said.

The said girl paused, looking around, before seeing an aquarium, "There..." She said, heading in the direction of it making the two males follow after her.

-----

Unfortunately, (Y/n) got separated from Kokonoi and Inui, which they were panicking, but the girl was having the best time of her life looking at the sharks.

Suddenly, someone came up beside her, which she didn't pay any mind.

"Oi." A deep male's voice called out to her, making her turn and her eyes widen, seeing Taiju.

"T-Taiju..." She softly said.

He looked around, seeing if he saw Takemichi or anyone that was accompanying her, "Who are you here with? You'll get lost."

"Inui...Kokonoi..." She said, then looked down, "Got lost..."

His brows furrowed, before sighing, "C'mon, let's go look for them. I don't want to deal with you." He said, walking ahead.

The petite girl smiled and grabbed his hand, which engulfed hers.

He immediately let go of her hand, "Don't touch me."

The girl pouted and nodded, "Okay..." She said, looking around for the two males she lost.

-----

"How do you lose a girl?!" Kokonoi exclaimed.

"I don't know. She was holding my hand, next thing I know I'm looking at her, but she isn't there." Inui said, looking around, "(Y/n)-san!" He called out.

-----

(Y/n) had walked away from Taiju many times to look at other tanks, but then the male would have to drag her back, to the point that he had to carry her with one arm.

(A/n: To all my drawers. You can come up with the outfit for her. I would've drawn a kimono but I was already drawing this for like 3 days to the point that I gave up lmao. I just did the final touches for it and called it a day. So if you wish to do her outfit and color it, go ahead. Of course, no removing my user :D)

'She's such a handful. I wonder how they deal with her getting lost almost every second.' He thought, looking at the girl he carried from the corner of his eye, 'No wonder Hanagaki is always by her...' He looked at the path in front of him again so he didn't bump into people.

The girl looked at him, before raising her hand and patting his head, making him snap his head at her.

"Stop touching." He said, which made her pout.

She then huffed and tried to get down from his arm.

"Oi! Stop! You'll fall, idiot!"

"Taiju...mean..." She said, before she then fell to the ground.

"I told you that you would fall." He muttered, picking her back up, "Fine. You can pat my head, but nothing else."

The petite girl smiled and pat his head.

"(Y/n)-san!" A familiar voice called out, making them turn and see Inui, "Taiju?"

"Eh? Taiju? What are you doing here?" Kokonoi questioned.

The said male looked at them, "I was here to see, but then I found this one." He held the girl by the back of her haori like a kitten.

The girl smiled at them, "Inui...Kokonoi..."

The blond grabbed the girl, gently setting her down and patting her head, which made her smile, "Well, we'll be off now. C'mon, (Y/n)-san, we have to get you back home." He said, grabbing her hand and started to walk with her.

The black haired male followed, not saying a word to Taiju.

(Y/n) pulled away from Inui's hand, making him look at her, before she ran to the tall male, hugging him.

The male's eyes widen, not used to this type of contact.

She let go, before running back to the blond male, holding his hand, then looked back at the male, waving at him, "Bye-bye..." She smiled, as the three walked off.

Taiju's brows furrowed, feeling his face slightly warm up, 'What the hell is she doing...'

-----

"What you thinking about?" Chifuyu said.

"Huh?" Takemichi said, turning his head, then looked at the river, "Uh, well..."

"I wonder what'll happen now. Black Dragon is under us. Kisaki and Hanma are out of Toman. Division One is the biggest in Toman now. Even if the ex-Black Dragon guys have an ulterior motive, Taiju didn't die and Kisaki was kicked out of Toman. Your mission here is over. You're going back to the future, right?" 

"Yeah."

He sat up from where he was laying, "Okay. This is goodbye. You and (Y/n)-chan belong 12 years in the future. Not here. Twelve years in the future, where Hina-chan, Akkun and (Y/n)-chan are still alive."

"I...I...Chifuyu! Thank you for everything! Without you, I never would've made it this far! You're one of the best friend I've ever had!" He said, as tears streamed down.

The blond stood up and grinned, "Let's meet again in 12 years. We'll be apart just a short while until then."

-----

Takemichi had went and got (Y/n), wanting to see if she could go to the future again. The two had walked to Naoto.

"Sorry to make you come see us, Naoto." The blond said.

"What's this important thing you need to see me about?" Naoto said, turning to them, blushing at the sight of the girl.

He bowed, "Naoto, I leave Hina in your hands." He said, making the black haired male's eyes widen, "I know what I'm saying sounds strange. But..."

"But?" He repeated.

He outstretched his hand to him, "Take care of Hina." 

Naoto stared at his hand, then looked at him with a smile, "All right. I will."

"This is goodbye, Naoto."

He clasped his hand with the blond's. The petite girl on the other hand hugged him, feeling herself get lighter, as her and Takemichi's eyes went dull.

'I met with Mikey and them one last time before that.'

-Small Flashback-

"What's wrong, Takemitchy? What'd you need to see us for?" Draken said.

""Kisaki is the enemy." Those were Baji's final words to me before he quit."

Mikey looked at him.

""The captain of Division Three isn't Kisaki. Only Pah is.""

His eyes widen.

""Pah-chin. Mitsuya. Draken. Mikey. Kazutora. They're...""

"They're...my treasures."

He teared up, "Please don't forget what Baji was trying to achieve! Stay strong! Mikey-kun, you can build a new era on your own."

"Takemitchy..." The commander muttered.

Chifuyu walked up and put his hand on his shoulder, "Quit making cry, damn it." He whispered to him, which made him slightly smile.

"Can I ask one more thing?" Takemichi smiled, looking at the girl.

(Y/n) brought out a camera and smiled, "Picture..."

"Huh?" Mikey said.

"What's the occasion?" Draken said.

'I'll never see these guys in the past again.'

"Come on. Why not? Gather in a group." Takemichi said, grabbing the camera from the girl.

"How lame." Mikey said.

"You guys eaten?" Mitsuya said.

"What a pain." Chifuyu said.

"Chifuyu!" Takemichi called out, "Fine. The picture isn't for me, it's for (Y/n) since she wants something of you guys."

"You should've said so!" The commander said, grinning, "Anything for my cute girlfriend!"

Soon, they were all standing in front of a barrel as Takemichi went to set the camera. Mikey had grabbed (Y/n) by her waist, slightly malfunctioning due to her small waist.

"Here goes." The blond said, setting the camera, as the commander let out a yawn, which made everyone look at him, "Mikey-kun! Everybody, look this way." He pressed the button, which set off the timer. He quickly ran and got in frame at last second with a panicked expression, everyone else minus Hakkai had grins or smiles on their faces.

-End of Flashback-

Takemichi, now in his adult form, opened his eyes, 'Where am I? A temple?' He grabbed his phone to see the date, 'I'm back.'

January 10, 2018

"Oh." He realized something, 'In the previous timeline, I was in prison. Since I'm not incarcerated now, things have changed. Then Hina and (Y/n)-chan are okay too.' He smiled.

A female with pink hair walked up to him, "Hanagaki."

"Huh?"

"It's been a while." 

"Oh, uh..." He trailed off, 'Who's she?'

She bowed, "I know you're very busy, but thank you for taking the time to come. Please, this way." She said, turning.

'What's going on?' He followed after her.

"Please wait in this line." She said.

'A funeral?' He looked down at his suit, 'Well, I guess I am wearing a mourning suit. But whose funeral is it? If that lady is at the reception table, she must be a relative of the deceased.' He walked up to the table.

"Hanagaki." The blonde haired female said.

"Huh?"

She teared up, "Thank you for coming to my brother's..." She trailed off, voice breaking.

'Brother? Wait a minute. I think I remember her.'

"Please, go inside." The pink haired female said.

"Okay." He said, walking.

"Pull yourself together, Mana."

"I'm sorry, Luna."

'Mana? Luna? Brother...' His eyes widen, "Huh?" He looked back at the two girls, then ran to the building, 'It can't be!' His eyes widen at what was in front of him.

Beautiful flowers were around, but in the middle was a picture. The picture of Mitsuya Takashi.

'No way...Mitsuya? Mitsuya is...dead.'

-Tokyo Revenger's Secrets!-

-Toman was ready to beat Kokonoi and Inui during the meeting, but held back when they saw (Y/n) hug the blond.
-Taiju has a slight soft spot for (Y/n).
-Kokonoi now knows how it feels to panic when it comes to (Y/n).
-Mikey now knows the wonders of (Y/n)'s small waist.
-(Y/n) one time tried to pat Hakkai's head...He unfortunately almost died that day if it wasn't for Mitsuya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 873 44
Kamado family that will originally were charcoal sellers until three family members were left after the attack. Though there is three survivors there...
9.6K 460 29
TOKYO REVENGERS × READER You are reincarnated into Tokyo Revengers.The little girl's body that you transmitted in looked the same as your og self and...
186K 6.3K 25
Kamado Y/n is the second oldest in the Kamado family, but due to the tragic event happened in the moutains, Y/n had turned into a demon. After a few...
1.1M 48.8K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...