UNDENIABLE ~ ( Eli Moskowitz )

By gfylexi

Arlo Miller and Eli have been best friends since second grade. They spent every minute they could by each oth... More

~CAST~
~SOUND TRACK~
~PROLOUGE~
~SEASON 1~
~CHAPTER ONE~
~CHAPTER TWO~
~CHAPTER THREE~
~CHAPTER FOUR~
~CHAPTER FIVE~
~CHAPTER SIX~
~CHAPTER SEVEN~
~CHAPTER EIGHT~
~CHAPTER NINE~
~CHAPTER TEN~
~CHAPTER ELEVEN~
~CHAPTER TWELVE~
~CHAPTER THIRTEEN~
~CHAPTER FOURTEEN~
~CHAPTER FIFTEEN~
~CHAPTER SIXTEEN~
~CHAPTER SEVENTEEN~
~CHAPTER EIGHTEEN~
~CHAPTER NINETEEN~
~SEASON TWO~
~CHAPTER TWENTYONE~
~CHAPTER TWENTYTWO~
~CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE~
~CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR~
~CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE~
~CHAPTER TWENTYSIX~
~CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN~
~CHAPTER TWENTYEIGHT~

~CHAPTER TWENTY~

279 7 5
By gfylexi

*:・゚✧*:・゚ "Are you jealous Birdie?" *:・゚✧*:・゚

   When she was done cleaning up the blood from her face, Arlo rejoined the rest of Cobra Kai. Since she had missed his fight, Hawk had told Arlo about how the match was 3-1 and he finished his opponent off with a kick to the chest. Arlo gave him a small 'good luck' hug before he had to go up onto the main mat for the semifinal's announcement.

   Arlo looked up at the board that had all the fighter's names in brackets. Miguel was fighting first. He was going against the boy Aisha lost to. Hawk was fighting Robby after. The announcer walked on stage and Arlo lined up on the side of the mat with everyone else in Cobra Kai.

   "Yes! Let's give it up for all of our competitors." The crowd erupted in cheers as the man spoke. "We have seen some great fights today, haven't we?"

   Arlo fidgeted with her thumbs that were held behind her back as she listened to the, incredibly long and boring, introduction to the semis. She turned her head and saw Sam walking towards the hallway Aisha had run into earlier when she lost her fight. Arlo turned her head and watched the brunette girl turn down the hallway before the boy standing next to her elbowed her.

   The boy who elbowed her, tilted his head towards the main mat and Arlo saw Hawk smirking at her. Arlo gave him an awkward tight-lipped smile, before turning her attention back to the announcer. Hawk's face fell as he looked at the weak attempt of a smile he had been given back.

   "There can be only one true winner, and he is standing on this stage right now." The announcer turned to where Hawk, Johnny and Miguel were standing. "Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate?"

   Miguel bowed and everyone began cheering for Miguel. The other Cobras were cheering loudly and Arlo pulled her hands from behind her back and clapped.

   "Will it be Hawk..." The announcer stared at the card in front of him for a second before continuing. "Well, I guess it's just 'Hawk' from Cobra Kai Karate?"

   Hawk bowed and turned to look at Arlo who was clapping along with everyone else, but she was staring at the ground and biting the inside of her cheek.

   "Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated?" Hawk watched Arlo looked up and stare at Robby when his name was called. She shook her head slightly and pulled her hands back behind her back.

   "And last but certainly not least, last year's champion, fighting out of Topanga Karate, Xander Stone!" The crowd began cheering loudly as Xander showed of his flips.

   Arlo looked at Hawk, who was already staring at her and the two shared a confused look as Xander took the microphone from the announcer.

   "I just wanted to say, even though I love to fight, we all need to fight together against hatred..." Arlo stared at Xander while he continued his speech. "And as I look around this arena, I pray for every race, religion, and gender. And that we can all live together in peace. Please join me in a moment of silence, as we strive to end intolerance in our time."

   Arlo looked around the arena before putting her head down, the same way everyone else did. She rocked back and forth on her feet for a while before the announcer grabbed the microphone from Xander.

   Arlo exhaled as she brought her head back up when she heard the announcers voice. She looked into the audience and saw Xander's mom wiping tears from her face. "Jesus Christ." She mumbled under her breath as she turned her head back toward the mat.

   "First up, Stone versus Diaz!" The crowd cheered wildly. The semifinals were about to begin.

———

   Miguel was fighting Xander, Hawk and Arlo stood with the other members from Cobra Kai. Hawk looked down at the girl who was stood next to him. Normally, she would've been cheering loudly and screaming for Miguel, but this time she just stood in place barely paying attention to the fight.

   "Are you okay?" Hawk leaned his head down and nudged Arlo's shoulder.

   "Yeah, I'm fine." Arlo scanned the crowd, and she felt her body relax when she didn't see her brother in the stands anymore.

   Hawk was about to say something, but Johnny shouted at Miguel, which brought his attention back to the fight. Arlo started clapping as Miguel spun and kicked Xander in the face, earning another point. Hawk stared cheering wildly which made Arlo laugh.

   Arlo looked over at Xander's mom who was talking about, 'momma being back in the finals.' Her face curled up in disgust and she elbowed Hawk and moved her head so he would look in the direction as well.

   "Is that his mom?" Hawk turned looked at Arlo.

   "Yeah." Arlo laughed and turned back towards the mat.

   Hawk laughed as well before Arlo began cheering for Miguel. He smiled to himself before joining her in the cheers. Miguel and Xander circled each other for a while, before Miguel made the first move. Xander blocked everything Miguel sent. At one point, Xander got down onto the floor and propelled himself back up. Miguel was quick enough to move out of the way, so he didn't get hit.

   "You got this!" Hawk shouted as he clapped.

   Arlo cupped her mouth with her hands so her voice was loud. "Kick him, Diaz!"

   Miguel did it. He kicked Xander in the stomach when he wasn't blocking. The referee held Miguel's arm up, announcing him as the winner. Arlo and Hawk started screaming for Miguel. Hawk and Miguel did a 'bro' hug, before Arlo pulled him into a gentle side hug.

   "Good job Diaz." She smiled.

   "Thanks Arlo." Miguel smiled and got back into line next to Hawk.

   After a brief break, it was Hawk's turn to fight Robby. Arlo scoffed as Robby stepped up onto the mat. Robby stared straight ahead the same cold look on his face. Hawk and Arlo looked over at their Sensei who looked slightly uncomfortable.

   "Something wrong, Sensei?" Hawk sounded almost nervous as he spoke.

   "No." The older man was slow to pull his eyes away from Robby, but he turned to look at Hawk. "Show him what you got."

   Hawk turned his head and did his handshake with Miguel. He was about to jump onto the mat, but someone grabbed his hand.

   "Hey." Arlo smiled slightly as Hawk turned around. "Kick his ass for me."

   Hawk nodded and turned around. An almost evil grin was spread across his face as he jumped onto the mat. Robby and Hawk walked towards the middle of the mat, staring each other down.

   "Prepare to face the fury of the Hawk." Arlo could hear Hawk talking to Robby, trying to intimidate him.

   Robby shook his head slightly as the two bowed and got into their fighting positions. Hawk ran towards Robby but leaned his upper body back when the boy in the white gi attempted to kick him. Arlo watched as Hawk blocked multiple kicks and punches Robby threw. Miguel and Arlo cheered loudly as Hawk flipped Robby onto his back and punched him in the stomach, earning his first point.

   "Remember what you learned, Robby!" Arlo turned to the audience and saw Daniel LaRusso shouting at Robby.

   Arlo scoffed as she looked over back to the mat. Robby nodded at Daniel and did some sort of breathing exercise. Hawk turned around and looked at Arlo with a 'what the hell' expression, shrugged her shoulders and Hawk turned around. The referee told the two teens to get into their fighting positions. Hawk held his fists up like normal, but Robby kept his hands in front of him with his eyes closed.

   Arlo gasped slightly Robby blocked Hawk and shoved him aggressively. Hawk tried kicking Robby but it was blocked. Robby tried to punch Hawk but he leaned back. Before Hawk could try to attack him, Robby kicked him in the face. The boy in the white gi earned his first point.

   Hawk said something to Robby as he walked back to his spot. Arlo couldn't tell what Robby replied with, but he looked past Hawk and stared directly at her. Hawk turned around and looked at Arlo with anger spread across his face. Arlo furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as Hawk turned back around. As Robby was walking to his spot with his back facing the Cobra Kai boy, Hawk shoved past the referee and kicked the back of his shoulder.

   Arlo covered her mouth as everyone in the audience gasped and Daniel shouted at the referee. Johnny ran towards Robby who was on the ground holding his shoulder.

   "That's enough!" The referee pushed Hawk back towards the other members of Cobra Kai. "Illegal contact! You're disqualified!"

   "Bullshit!" Hawk shoved the referee back before the man in blue walked towards Johnny who was standing over Robby.

   After Johnny was back closer to Hawk he started shouting at him. "What the hell were you thinking, man?"

   "He was talking shit about Arlo. What was I supposed to do, be a pussy and let him say that?" Hawk stared at Johnny before walking off of the mat to join the other Cobras.

   "I can't believe you did that!" Miguel shoved Hawk causing him to slam into Arlo.

   Hawk shoved Miguel back and turned to Arlo. "Are you okay?"

   "Yeah, I'm fine." Arlo smooth out her gi and looked up at Hawk. "Why'd you get yourself disqualified? You could've won."

   Hawk shook his head and watched Robby who was walking towards the locker rooms. "He said shit about you, I wasn't just gonna stand there and do nothing."

   "What'd he say?" Arlo raised her eyebrows and elbowed Hawk.

   Hawk looked down at the girl and paused for a second. "What?"

   Arlo took a deep breath and repeated her previous question. "What did Robby say?"

   Hawk shook his head, not saying anything. He just continued staring at Arlo.

   "What he said had to have meant something or else you wouldn't done that." Arlo tilted her head towards the mat so it was obvious what she was referring to.

   Hawk looked over to the announcer as he told the audience that the final match would begin after a short break. "I'll tell you later."

   "Okay." Arlo nodded, not wanting to push him even more.

———

   The Cobra Kai students were stretching next to the mat while they waited for Robby to return to the fight. Arlo, Hawk and Miguel were in a small group away from the other people. The three heard giggling and they saw Aisha and Sam coming out of the hallway by the locker rooms. Arlo rolled her eyes slightly and dipped her head back down to stretch her back.

   "I'll be right back." Miguel said to his two friends as he got up and walked towards Sam.

   Hawk nodded and looked over at Arlo who was still stretching her back out. She lifted her head up and pulled her feet together and began to do butterfly stretches. Hawk started doing the same stretches as her.

   "Are you okay?" Hawk asked her for the millionth time that day.

   Arlo looked over at him and exhaled slowly and decided she should just tell him. "Asher was here earlier."

   Hawk scanned his eyes over Arlo's face, trying to figure out how she was feeling. It was normally an easy thing for him to do but he couldn't figure it out. Her face looked completely emotionless. "What happened."

   Arlo shrugged her shoulders softly. "He was with Sam, and I told her what he said to me."

   Hawk raised his eyebrows and glanced over at Sam and Miguel who were arguing. "What'd she say?"

   "She said that I was lying and it was because of Cobra Kai." Arlo shook her head and scoffed.

   "Are you serious?" Hawk stared at Arlo who was back to looking down at the ground while continuing to do the butterfly stretches.

   "I wish I wasn't." Arlo lifted her head up and looked at Hawk, who was still staring at her. "I don't know how she thinks I would lie about something like that."

   Hawk shook his head slowly. "I'm so sorry Lo."

   Arlo shrugged her shoulders. "I'll get over it eventually."

   Miguel sat down on the mat next to Arlo and Hawk and continued stretching. Hawk and Arlo looked at Miguel then to each other. It was very obvious Miguel was angry.

"Yo, Miguel what happened?" Hawk stared at Miguel.

"I tried apologizing to Sam. I told her I didn't mean to hit her and she got mad that I was trying to hit Robby." Miguel shook his head.

"Fuck her." Arlo scoffed and began stretching her back again. Both Hawk and Miguel looked at her, then each other.

"I thought you were friends again?" Miguel looked at Arlo who shook her head.

"We were." Arlo lifted her head up and looked at Miguel and then at Hawk. "Even before today we were distant. She kept wanting me to leave Cobra Kai."

"She was trying to get me to join a different dojo too." Miguel scoffed.

Hawk shook his head. "What a bitch."

"She's taking Robby's side as well." Miguel added.

"I'm not surprised." Arlo laughed sarcastically and shook her head. "She's siding with my brother too, even after I told her what happened."

Miguel looked at Arlo then at Hawk. "What happened."

Arlo stared at Miguel for a second, contemplating whether or not she should dump her family issues onto him. She decided against it. "Nothing."

Miguel looked at Hawk who shook his head, signaling for him to drop it. The three continued stretching in silence.

------

   After an almost thirty-minute break, the finals were about to begin. Miguel and Johnny were stood on one side of the main mat, Robby on the other. The lights in the arena flashed and faded out before a massive spotlight shined onto the announcer.

   "This is it, folks. The moment we've all been waiting for. The final match to determine who will be victor and champion." The announcer's voice boomed throughout the arena as he spoke. "Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate?"

   When Miguel's name was said everyone in the arena started cheering loudly. Arlo and Hawk, who were stood on the ground next to the mat, started clapping for their friend.

   "Will it be Robby Keene, unaffili-" The announcer was interrupted when a woman ran over to him and whispered something in his ear. Arlo and Hawk looked at each other then back to the announcer, both of them extremely confused by what was happening. "Daniel LaRusso is gonna coach!"

   Arlo looked over at Johnny whose smile had fell when he saw Daniel walking onto the main mat. The audience began cheering even louder than they did for Miguel.

   "I'm sorry folks, there's been a change. Robby Keene will now be fighting for Miyagi-Do Karate with former champion Daniel LaRusso as his sensei!" The audience cheered loudly again, and Arlo dug her nails into her palms.

   Robby sent Arlo a cocky smirk. She gave him a large fake smile back and then flipped him off causing him to roll his eyes. Arlo looked over and saw Daniel and Johnny standing face to face. They looked like they were having an intense conversation before they both turned around and walked towards their sides of the mat.

   "You know what to do." Johnny was speaking to Miguel and they were stood directly in front of Hawk and Arlo. "You've trained all year for this."

   "Don't worry Sensei. I won't let LaRusso or that kid go home a winner." Miguel's voice was cold and he was staring directly at Robby.

   Miguel looked back at Arlo and nodded once before walking to take his place for the fight. Arlo and Hawk put their hands behind their back while everyone clapped. Miguel and Robby bowed to the referee, then to each other, and got into their fighting positions. Miguel shouted loudly and the final match began.

   Miguel was the first to strike. He sent multiple punches and kicks towards Robby, all of them blocked with ease. Robby blocked a mass amount of punches and kicks before pushing Miguel's arm away. The Cobra Kai boy stumbled back leaving his stomach unprotected. Robby did a spin and kicked Miguel in the stomach.

   Arlo and Hawk groaned as the watched Miguel flying back and slamming into the mat. Miguel slammed his fist into the mat when it was announced Robby earned the first point. The Cobra Kai students shouted encouraging things at Miguel except for Arlo. When Miguel turned around and looked at her, they shared a quick single nod. Miguel got into his fighting position again.

   "Remember the pitching machine! Don't get hit!" Johnny shouted at Miguel before the match resumed.

   Miguel threw a kick at Robby, which was blocked. Keene quickly retaliated by kicking at Miguel and throwing a few punches. Miguel dodged and blocked all of the attacks and decided to use Robby's obvious injury against him. Arlo winced slightly as Robby screamed in pain when Miguel's foot slammed into his already injured shoulder. All the sorry feelings she had for Robby went away when Miguel punched Robby in the stomach and earned a point.

   "Hell yeah, Diaz!" Arlo cupped her hands around her mouth, so her voice was louder.

   The rest of Cobra Kai began cheering for their friend. Arlo looked at Hawk who was already looking at her, a wide smile spread across his face. The brunette girl smiled and turned to look at the fight which was now one to one.

   Arlo watched as Miguel sent a few punches towards Robby and then hit his injured shoulder. Robby screamed in pain again before Miguel swept his legs out from under him. The boy in the white gi tried to move away, but he was to slow. Miguel's fist crashed into Robby's stomach again. Diaz earned his second point.

   "Yeah!" Hawk shouted as his friend earned his second point.

   "Time! Time!" Daniel shouted and rushed onto the mat towards Robby.

   "Time?" Miguel asked the referee as he was escorted closer to the other Cobras.

   Arlo looked over and saw Daniel kneeled in front of Robby who was holding his shoulder tightly, the intimidating expression he had earlier was gone. Normally, Arlo would've felt bad that Miguel was targeting his injury. Not today. In her eyes it was fair, considering how Robby had used her already injured nose against her to get her disqualified. 

   Hawk smirked at Miguel who was now kneeling in front of the other Cobra Kai students. Miguel nodded at Hawk and then looked at Arlo. The brunette girl nodded at him as he stood back up to continue fighting. Arlo couldn't help but laugh slightly at the look on Robby's face when he was doing his breathing exercises.

   "I hope Miguel beats his ass." Arlo dug her nails into the palm of her hands. She spoke loud enough for some of the audience to stare at her, but she didn't care.

   Johnny looked down at Arlo who was now shifting her weight between both of her legs as she waited for the fight to begin.

   The referee told the two to fight and Miguel slowly stepped closer to Robby, throwing a kick which Robby slapped away single handed. Miguel punched towards Robby multiple times, even spinning around and punching, all of them blocked. At one point Robby grabbed Miguel's arm when he tried to punch him, and he slung him to the side causing him to go out of bounds. 

   Since Miguel went out of bounds, no point was awarded, and the two boys reset into their fighting positions. Arlo rolled her eyes as she heard Daniel tell Robby to stay focused.

   The referee told the two to fight and Miguel lunged towards Robby. Miguel got to the right side of Robby and shoved him to the ground. When the injured boy was on the ground, Miguel kicked his previously dislocated shoulder. Robby rolled out of the way when Miguel tried kicking his stomach. Arlo gasped as Robby propped himself up on his good arm and kicked Miguel with both of his legs. 

   "What the fuck?" Arlo exhaled and looked at Hawk, he stared at her with the same dumbfounded expression she had. 

   Hawk shook his head as they both turned their attention back toward the mat. Miguel was laying on the ground and Robby walked over to him. Arlo clenched her hands again as she thought back to her own fight when Robby stood over her while she was on the ground. To her surprise, Robby reached his hand out to help Miguel up. Arlo watched in shock as Miguel reached over and yanked on his injured arm.

   Hawk shouted and clapped as he watched the scene unfold in front of him. Arlo couldn't help but clap as well. The crowd booed at Miguel, and he earned a warning for his 'unsportsmanlike contact'. Miguel walked over to talk to Johnny during the brief timeout, they stepped away so the rest of their dojo couldn't hear them.

   "You alright?" Hawk elbowed Arlo slightly when he noticed she had her fists clenched again.

   Arlo nodded and unclenched her fists. "I'm good, I just want Miguel to win."

   "He will, don't worry." Hawk looked over at Miguel and their sensei who were still talking.

   Arlo nodded again and looked into the audience. She saw Moon sitting next to a visibly uncomfortable Demetri. "I think your girlfriend is stressing Demetri out." Arlo said the word with a hint of annoyance, but she hoped he didn't notice.

   Hawk furrowed his eyebrows and looked in the direction Arlo was looking. His face fell when he saw Moon talking to Demetri. "She's not my girlfriend."

   "Hm." Arlo raised her eyebrows and turned back toward the mat where Miguel and Robby were getting into their fighting stances.

   Hawk looked down at the girl who was once again clenching her fists. He wondered why she thought him and Moon were dating. He thought he made it clear the previous night that he wasn't into her like that. The referee shouted for the fight to begin and it pulled him out of his thoughts.

   The next person who earned a point was the All Valley Champion. Miguel charged at Robby and threw a series of punches and kicks, all of which were blocked once again. Robby spun and kicked Miguel from behind and the two were now standing in each other's starting positions. Miguel made eye contact with Arlo, and she gave him a quick nod.

   Robby threw a kick, but Miguel caught his leg and sent a kick of his own into Robby's injured shoulder. Miguel spun and kicked Robby directly in the stomach, earning the winning point. Hawk and Arlo started screaming and they turned to each other. Hawk wrapped his arms around Arlo and he hugged her, lifting her off the ground slightly.

   "He did it!" Arlo shouted and Hawk set her down.

   Hawk smiled and grabbed her hand. "He did it!"

   When the referee put Miguel's hand down the Cobra Kai students rushed onto the main mat. Arlo and Hawk pulled Miguel into a tight hug before the other teens joined in as well. Johnny was trying to walk toward Robby but was pulled into the group of students. Miguel was handed the trophy, and everyone began cheering loudly. The announcer asked Miguel if there was anything he wanted to say, and the boy took the microphone.

   "I just wanna say that if it wasn't for my sensei, I wouldn't be here. So, this is for Sensei Johnny Lawrence and Cobra Kai!" Miguel shouted into the microphone, and everyone began cheering for Cobra Kai.

   Hawk and Arlo smiled at each other as they chanted along with everyone. After a bit of chanting everyone calmed down and people began leaving the main mat to find their families. Arlo turned and saw Johnny talking with Daniel and Robby. Daniel and Robby turned to leave and Arlo quickly ran off of the mat to stop Robby.

   "Hey." Arlo shouted catching the attention of both of the guys.

   Robby stared Arlo up and down. "What?"

   "Can we talk." Arlo asked and Robby nodded.

   "I'll wait in the car." Daniel told Robby and then turned to Arlo before he left. "You fought good Arlo."

   "Thanks." Arlo gave the man a smile which fell as soon as he walked away.

   "What do you want." Robby scoffed and looked over at Hawk and Miguel who were still talking on the main mat.

   Arlo stared at his shoulder which he was still holding tightly. "You got what was coming to you."

   Robby stared at her in disbelief. "What?"

   "You had to intentionally give me a bloody nose so I couldn't compete." Arlo scoffed.

   Robby bit the inside of his cheek and looked at Arlo whose nose was still red. "I didn't mean to the first time." 

   Arlo raised her eyebrows. "So, you did mean to the second time?" 

   Robby didn't say anything, he just stared at Arlo with an emotionless expression.

   "That's what I needed to hear." Arlo nodded and sucked her teeth.

   "What?" Robby glanced past Arlo and noticed Miguel and Hawk were now watching the two as they talked.

   "You had to get disqualified cause you knew I was gonna win. It was a pussy move." Arlo was intentionally being overly confident when she spoke, she was trying to piss Robby off even more.

   "Your friend injured me as well." Robby scoffed and stared at Arlo. "Also, there was no way you were gonna beat me."

   "Maybe you should learn to keep your mouth closed." Arlo spat at him and squinted her eyes. "And we both know I could've won."

   "You should learn to keep your ego in check." Robby shook his head and rolled his eyes. 

   "Whatever you say pretty boy." Arlo smiled and blew Robby a kiss. His face twitched in anger, and he was about to say something, but Arlo turned around and walked away. 

   Arlo walked back to Hawk and Miguel, struggling to hold in her laughter.

   "What was that about." Hawk looked down at Arlo who was biting her bottom lip.

   "Is Robby gone." Arlo asked and a small chuckle escaped her lips.

   Hawk and Miguel looked behind them and saw Robby walking out of the arena. When Arlo saw the two boys nod, she doubled over in laughter. Both of the boys stared at her in confusion.

   "What happened." Miguel asked Arlo when she finally was standing up straight again and her laughter had calmed down.

   "I just pissed Robby off even more." Arlo started softly laughing again as she spoke. "I basically told him he was a pussy for getting me disqualified because he knew I would've won."

   Hawk looked at Arlo for a second then he stared past her. "That makes me a pussy then, huh?"

   "No." Arlo stopped laughing and shook her head causing Hawk to look back at her with his eyebrows furrowed. "You were defending me, and you got yourself disqualified. You sacrificed your chance to win, that's not a pussy move." 

   Hawk nodded and smiled slightly. "Thanks."

   "Just so you know, I wouldn't do that for you." Miguel chimed in causing Arlo to start laughing again.

   "I wouldn't expect you to." Arlo patted Miguel on the shoulder.

   Miguel laughed and turned around to see his mom. "I'm gonna go talk to my mom and my yaya."

   Arlo and Hawk nodded as they watched him walk away. Arlo was still slightly laughing as she kept replaying her conversation with Robby over and over in her head.

   "Why'd you blow him a kiss?" Arlo looked at Hawk and he sounded slightly jealous.

   "I was doing it to make him mad." Arlo answered and then a slight smirk spread across her face. "Are you jealous Birdie?"

   Hawk's face turned the same faint shade of pink as it did earlier, and he shook his head. "I'm not jealous."

   "Whatever you say." Arlo laughed and she started walking away.

   Arlo was a few steps away from Hawk when she heard him running up behind her.

   "Where are you going?" He slung his arm around her shoulder as they walked.

   Arlo smiled and decided to mess with him. "I'm meeting up with my boyfriend."

   Hawk stopped walking and he stopped Arlo and made him turn toward her. "You have a boyfriend?"

   "Oh yeah." Arlo sucked in a deep breath and nodded her head.

   "Who is he?" Hawk was looking around at everyone in the arena, very visibly jealous.

   Arlo put her hands up in surrender. "I can't tell you."

   "Why not?" Hawk looked at her and his eyes were wide.

   Arlo paused for a minute, taking a mental picture of the jealously he had on his face. She shook her head slightly before speaking. "Cause he isn't real."

   Hawk's eyebrows furrowed together and his hands dropped to his side. Arlo slapped her hand over her mouth to quiet her laughter as she looked at his face.

   "You should see your face right now!" Arlo choked out in between laughter as her eyes began to water from how much she was laughing.

   "It's not funny." Hawk shook his head as a smile crept onto his mouth.

   "It is so funny." Arlo laughed and wiped her eyes. "The funniest part is you thinking I was serious."

   Arlo started laughing even harder at her own joke and people around the arena started staring at her. Hawk started smiling and grabbed her hand.

   "Come on." Hawk smiled as the two began to walk toward the locker rooms.

   "Where are we going?" Arlo wiped her eyes with her free hand.

   Hawk stopped in front of the girls locker room. "Grab your stuff we're going to celebrate the win."

   Arlo had fully stopped laughing now and nodded before walking into the locker room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SEASON ONE IS DONEEEEE!!!!! I'm honestly so happy with how everything has turned out so far!! This is my first book (I think I mentioned it before I'm not sure) so my writing is hopefully going to improve throughout. 

Robby and Arlo rivalry is gonna be so fun to develop and stuff! I'm so excited for season two I can't wait!!

AGAIN I'm sorry for the slow updates, I'm trying to get new chapters out as quick as I can.

AND 2K???? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHH!

Word Count: 5,136

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 707 8
𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 π’Œπ’‚π’Š 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝟏-πŸ” ━━ ❝hey, hey, hey, lover i love you just the way you are.❞ demetri alexopoulos x male oc eli moskowitz x fem...
35.6K 1.1K 60
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON SIX!! "She says, beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything" [SEASON ONE-SIX] eli moskowitz x fem!oc
4.1K 93 14
I've always found life to be quite serendipitous, but this isn't exactly what I expected. Life was simple working at the bar though rather unfulfill...
35.6K 693 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...