[Requests closed for now] Ens...

Door YukariThePotato10

Include- Fluff, angst, lemons■ Y/N L/N is the new producer for Yumenosaki Academy, but will their enrollment... Meer

Info Page
Gift --- Arashi Narukami
Kou-Chan --- Koga Oogami
'You'--- Makoto Yuuki
🩹Isara Mao
Kanata Shinkai
🩹 Cold --- Sena Izumi
🌸Nazuno Nito
🌸Kanata Shinkai
🌸Ritsu Sakuma
🌸Mika Kagehira
🍋Natsume Sakasaki
🍋Hiyori Tomoe
🌸Tsumugi Aoba
🌸 Midori Takamine
🌸Mao Isara
!⚠️Notice⚠️!
🩹🌸Leo Tsukinaga
🍋Kaoru Hakaze
Izumi Sena 🍋
🌸Itsuki Shu Part One
🩹🌸 Itsuki Shu Part Two
🌸Tsukasa Suou

🌸 Niki Shiina

146 4 1
Door YukariThePotato10

A small gift for @Sawasdeekubbb

Summary - Y/n and Niki have a past going back to grade school, though due to Niki never attending high school the two eventually forgot eachother. When Y/n gets a job under the famous Yumenosaki producer Anzu, she finds a familiar gray-head.

------------

"Y/n! Y/n! Come here! I got something to show you!" A young boy with dark grey hair called out. His friend, Y/n L/n looked back to find the boy rushing towards her with something in his hands.

She cooked her head to the side, peering at the tray filled with all sorts of treats. "Whats all this Shiina-kun?" Y/n lifted her head to meet Niki's blue eyes.

"Their treats for us! I made them myself y'know!" Niki gloated, he showed the tray into the girl's face, urging her to take one. Y/n noticed that her friend had made f/t (favorite treat), and in a snap she took it. The treat seemed to display within a few seconds, making the gray haired boy laughed. 

"What?"

"You ate that really fast!"

"I like your cooking and baking okay?" Y/n said sternly, though it was ment in a playful way. Niki nodded in reply, leading the two to a nearby bench. Y/n was suprsied that Niki had made all this just for the two of them, what sort of occasion was going on?

"Niki... are you dying???" Y/n asked in a monotone voice. She turned to the boy who raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? No! What makes you think that?"

She pointed to the tray that sat between them, "Is that really all for us?"

Niki smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. It was a little hard to see against the setting sun, but the unmistakable look of blush appeared on his face.

"I mean yeah... we're graduating Junior High now! Isn't that something worth celebrating with my food?" Niki asked. He had no intention of telling the girl that he was no longer going to be at school, for he did not wish to break Y/n's heart.

"True... oh well. Its always a joy to eat what you make!" Y/n cheered, taking a cookie. He had to admit, suddenly dropping out of school seemed to be his only choice, though, not being able to see Y/n, the person he hold closest, hurts. 

"You still friends with Rinne?" Y/n asked, a look of concern growing on her face. Niki let out a sigh, he knew exactly what she was gonna say.

"Y/n... You need to trust me with Rinne, okay?" He tried. The girl's brows furrowed slightly

"Alright... but at least be careful.. He's older, I'd hate for you to get dragged into something you not suppose too.." Y/n muttered. Niki gave the girl a reassuring smile, and pat her head. 

"Dont worry. Now I think we should head home, its getting late."

"Okay, thanks Niki! Oh, and happy Junior Grad!"

----------------- (Present day) --

Y/n walked up to the gates, this place was like a whole other world. Dorms, all kinds of facilities, shops, the square looked like it had everything! And now, y/n got to work here? It was like a dream come true. Ever since she saw Trickstars proformance last year, she couldn't help but think about working for idols.

It wouldn't be to farfetched to say the girl admired Anzu. Though the brunntlette was shy, she persevered and helped so many units before.

"Are you L/n?" A soft voice came from behind her. Y/n turned to be faced by her muse, Anzu herself. 

"Mhm! I am! And your Anzu!" The brunette looked shocked to here her name come from y/n's mouth.

"Well... from this day forward, you'll be my assistant, correct?"

"Correct! I'm ready to help with whatever!" 

Anzu smiled at your optimism, first giving you a tour of the place. Inly briefly, like where certain things are. Finally, the two of you ended in the cafeteria. It was a budge space, with all sorts of food being prepared. Y/n recalled smelling such good food from when she was younger, but she just couldn't fully remember.

"The food here is amazing! Sometimes, if you come in on the right times, you'll get food made by the idol-chef Niki!" Anzu explained. 'Niki', that name struck some sort of memory in y/n's brain, but it was so unclear.

A voice sounded from behind the counters, "Do I here someone talking about me? Ah! Producer!" It was none other then the gray haired boy himself. Anzu waved him over, introducing y/n to Niki and vice versa.

"That food smells really good!" Y/n said in awe, her stomach began to grumble.

"Haha! Can't have someone with an empty stomach! I can never get things done like that. Is that the same for you l/n?" Niki asked, gesturing you over to the kitchen.

"Sometimes yeah! I can hardly function without food sometimes!" Y/n smiled. She watched as the gray haired idol rushed around the kitchen, adding ingredients to a pot, frying some chicken and slicing up vegetables. Pouring them all into a bowl. The smell only made her even more hungry, 

When he came back to the counter, Niki pushed a bowl of Tonkatsu Don towards the girl. Handing her a spoon with a bow. She examined the bowl, every aspect of it seemed identical to those plastic replicas you see in restaurant windows, only real and you could eat it. The chicken perfectly cut and placed in the center, the green onions sprinkled along the top, small portions of scrambled eggs peaking out from either side, and the rice under it all was absolutely, jaw droppingly, delicious.

Y/n took a bite, her face brightening at the taste. "Good?" Niki asked, holding his head with his hand. He stared at the girl, how familiar she seemed, but he couldn't quiet put his finger on it. He admitted to himself that she was pretty, the way she'd push some strands of her h/c hair behind her ear and her relaxed e/c eyes drew Niki in.

"It amazing! Anzu wasn't joking!"

"Heheh.. you can trust me on quiet a few things here, l/n." Anzu smiled, sitting beside Y/n.

The three conversed as Y/n ate the food that, in honesty, she totally needed. Anzu got to know more about Y/n, and Y/n got to know both Anzu and Niki. When she was finished and tried to five the boy money, he refused. 

"Huuh? But why? I don't think thats really fair Shiina-san..."

"Nah, your smile is payment enough." He grinned with closed eyes. Y/n's face heated up a little as she stared at the boy. 

"Niki..." Anzu sighed.

"Haha, sorry Anzu... But can't I just speak my mind?" Niki waved his hands infront of him.

"I suppose so... well. Y/n, if you need anything just message me or find me in our office." Anzu said. Y/n tilted her head,

"Your going?"

"Yes I have work to do, if you'd like you can explore the square a little more." Anzu smiled at your before walking off toward the elevators. Y/n stood there for a little, trying to figure out what to do.

On one hand, she can go look around and get a better mental map of the place, on the other, she could explore and get lost. 

"Deep in thought?" She jumped a little, completely forgetting Niki was still in the room. 

"Yeah... say, Shiina-san... I have a feeling we've met before..." y/n stated, staring intensely at the boy.

He let out a laugh, and looked back up to met you e/c eyes. "So, I'm not the only one?" He asked. Y/n scoffed

"Guess not."

"Hmmm, let me think.. Ah-ha! Maybe we were Junior high sweet hearts or something!" He said jokingly.

"Ha! No! But... junior high...."

The two sat in silence trying to recall everything from before this momment. Four years ago wasn't that long, but its enough to forget somethings. For a while, the only sounds where the electrical components in the kitchen and the loud birds from outside. 

"Wait! Niki.. now I remember!" Y/n gasped, pointing a finger at the boy. He tilted his head, "You do? Uh.... wait, I think I got it.."

"Yeah... yeah! I remember now! I'd always cook food for the two of us!" He bumped his fist on the palm of his hand and smiled.

"You moron! Why'd you leave me in that dreamed high school!?" 

He was shocked to see the sudden change in emotion, "I didn't mean too! I had no choice!"

"Niki! Dude! Everyone was so annoying! And it sucked without you there!" Y/n whined, crossing her arms.

"Look, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Niki tried, he began waving his arms around in attempts to have y/n notice his apologies.

"I forgive you," He sighed in relief, inly to tense up again, "But! Your sorry, yes. But what else? Clue: its along the line of a gift!" Y/n held up a pointer finger to the boys face, smiling widely.

Niki's face went blank as he tried to think of what she wanted, finally, out of the blue he leaned in and gave y/n a quick peck on the lips. Leaving her flabbergasted. (Yes I used that word).

Y/n tried to speak but no words came out, she stood like a frozen statue with deep red hues across her face. Niki stood, the farthest thing from fazed. He snickered a little at the girl's reaction.

"What was that about?!" She finally yelled, covering her mouth with her hand. Niki smiled, and shrugged.

"I said along the line of a gift? So that's my gift!"

"I only wanted doughnuts..." Y/n pouted. Niki gave her a frown, tilting her head up to meet his.

"Huh? But wasn't that kiss way better then a doughnut, Y/n?" He asked. The h/c girl stared blankly.

"No."

Niki let her go and walked away, he knew it was a joke, but he justed played along. As any good friend would. Y/n rushed up to pull the boys sleeve, he looked at y/n before being met byvher lips again. This time, it was Niki who was left fazed. 

--------------

Yukari ~ I tried my best to portray Niki's sincerity and  love for cooking (and y/n), if it seemed ooc then in sorry.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.