π™΅πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš | 𝙼𝙷𝙰 πš‡ π™΅πšŽ...

By msaphrodiite

(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once hu... More

1. "New World, I'm Delusional!"
2. "I Solemnly Swear I Have No Powers!"
3. "Bad Luck Charm."
4. "Deny, Deny, Deny!"
6. "Hero."
7. "Hell."
8. "Suck it Up: Exams!"
9. "The Hero Course."
10. "Excel or Expelled!"
11. "Atoms."
12. "Decisions."
13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."
14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"
15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."
16. "Let the Games Begin."
17. "Explosions and Crimson."
18. "You Reap What You Sow."
19. "Reject."
20. "Nightmare."
20.1. "Who She Is."
21. "The Girl in the Mirror."
22. "Ocean."
23. "Dancing in the Moonlit Ocean."
24. "Echoes of the Past."
25. "Eclipse."
HIATUS
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT!
26. "In Another Life."

5. "Grimer?"

2.2K 80 39
By msaphrodiite

Haruto paced around the room endlessly. He continuously muttered some things to himself that you don't really care about. Quirk this, quirk that. Possibilities. You stare at him with a blank, yet somehow angered face. You did not understand what he was even going on about. Except that there was a clear and fine conclusion to him; you have a quirk. Standing still, and looking at the shattered glass in front of you that was separating you and Haruto, you sigh.

"This is bullshit," You muttered. Please, if you actually had this power, could you imagine just how many dead zombies there would be? It did not make sense. How come when you are transported into this world you suddenly gain the power? Just thinking about it saddens you for some reason. If you had this power in the world prior, you could have saved them.

"It's clear as day you have a quirk, [Name]," Haruto starts to speak louder and clearer. He turns to you, red eyes meeting [Eye Color] eyes.

"Well, obviously..."

"Now, you don't have an excuse for denying anything that happens," he went on to explain his soon to be ramble. "Those spiders, obviously because of you. The glass—" He stopped and turned to the glass. "I can't do that, so it must've been you."

"Man, I don't know," You shrugged, unsure whether or not he was just messing with you. "Maybe it's like... a prank."

"Who would set up a prank in a testing room?" He gave you a dirty look, to which you rolled your eyes to and puffed. "[Name], you got to wake up from whatever daze you're in."

"Man, I just want to go home!" You whined, going to a wall and hitting your head on it. "I fell from the sky and I'm here, what did I even do to deserve this?!"

"What this is," Haruto walked up to you and patted your shoulder. "Is a second chance at life."

"I never asked for a second chance at life, damn it!"

"Shut your suicidal ass up," he grumbled angrily. "What matters is that you're here now, and not dead, so—"

"I'd rather be dead, honestly."

"[Name]."

"Huh?"

"Shut up."

"Oh, okay..."

-

"I'm telling you, Niko, I'm powerless!" You cried to the cat, who simply looked at you with its emerald eyes. It blinked, meowed, and tilted its head. "Haruto is delusional! You know, Hana said something about late bloomers, this quirk is probably his!" You tried to lie to yourself, but deep down, you knew that quirk was yours. You were tricking your mind into thinking that it wasn't. Well, it's always been something that stuck with you. Deny, hypnotize yourself into thinking something happened for another reason, deny again, and face the consequences later. "Niko... are you even real?"

Oh. What a sad thought. You softly pet his head, and he seems happy. Smiling softly, you continue to lay down with Niko, trying to get today's testing event out of your head. But, something bothered you. It bothered you, a lot. It was like you forgot something really important, and it scratched at your mind, but you couldn't remember it at all. You don't even know why it was important. You can't even remember what it was exactly— as in if it was an item, a person, or something completely different. That part is what bothered you completely.

Oh well, if you can't remember it, it must've not been that important, right?

You roll over and take in the white ceiling above you. It mocked you. It looked like it was taunting you for being stuck with it. The ceiling kind of had its way with the unsaid goal, it made you feel as if you were stuck. Stuck from ever returning to...

Returning to what?

You then sat up, frustrated you forgot something yet again, and this time, it felt like it was very, very important. You looked around to see if you could get a clue to whatever is it you forgot, but it's just the same white space you were provided to live in. This then brought up a question to yourself— where were you living prior? Before you fell out of the sky and got taken in by Haruto and Oji, where were you? You frowned. Not being able to immediately know where you lived before struck you for some reason. What should matter is that you're here now, right? Well, that doesn't really seem like it.

Something inside of you screamed, yelling at you for not remembering.

You decided to call it a night.

-

Knock.

Knock knock.

You made a tired noise to signal whoever was knocking at that you were up. You did not feel like talking for some reason, and you just rolled with it.

"Kid, seven." It was Oji. A small smile was on your face.

"Training, again?"

"Obviously. Why else are you here?" He grunted, starting to walk away.

"Morning, Oji!" You greeted him, starting your day off with stretching.

The heavy footsteps stop, and you hear a small chuckle. "Good morning to you, too." He then continued to walk away.

Oji was for sure scary, and will easily beat you into a pulp, but he was similar to a teddy bear.

It has been a few weeks since you have decided that you actually have a quirk, and need to get it under control. Haruto has been constantly documenting whatever you can do, and your strength when using your quirk. You don't really care when he shares his details about you, it's for nerds. Though, it is pretty cool when he says you can do a lot more than just summon this strange baseball bat that keeps flashing into your mind. Haruto says you can do anything... Well, whatever that means. Whenever you're training with Oji, he's more on the side of making you more violent— to Haruto's dismay. For some reason, the white haired male doesn't want you anywhere near any fighting situations, hence why he restricts you only to the courtyard and not outside, even though everyone else they're helping gets to go outside.

Come on! It's not like you'd burn down the world.

"Oh, [Name], you'd burn down the world," Haruto shook his head. "I'm not letting you go outside with everyone else. It's dangerous out there, anyways."

"The only dangerous thing out there would probably be me," You crossed your arms. "I can guarantee I can handle myself out there."

"... [Name]," he looked over with a guilty face. "You can't. It's not only you."

"Not only me? Obviously, there's other people."

"I mean dangerous wise," he coughed, looking off to the side. "There's a reason why we have heroes. It's to defeat the villains."

"I can defeat the villains easily, no problem. I guarantee you." You spoke, a proud smile on your face with a confident stance.

"Just because you can control your quirk now doesn't mean you can protect yourself," Haruto pushed his glasses up. "[Name], you must also understand your drawback."

"Yeah, yeah. I do. It's memory loss."

"With that topic, have you gained back any memories yet?" He questioned you, changing the topic. You noticed how he changed it, but decided not to comment on it.

"No, obviously. We're continuously doing these weird drills, obviously using my quirk," You explained, shaking your head. "I'm losing more and more. I'm not gaining anything."

"Oh..." He frowned.

"What are you so sad about? It's not your memories." You sighed, slightly irritated for some reason. "I'll admit, it pisses me off when I can't even remember a small thing I was going to do later that day, but I'll accept it. And whatever I forget from the past— who cares? Not like I can go back to my old world anyways."

You had a point. As of right now, there is no way you can go back. You don't even know if you're capable of creating a portal into your old world. You dreamed about it... going back and finding a solution to cure the walking dead.

"So, with that being that... Can I go outside?"

"To the courtyard, yeah." Haruto said swiftly, and walked away.

"This is a fucking prison, you know that?!" You yelled, but he seemed to have ignored you once again. For the past few weeks, you've constantly tried over and over again to go outside, but obviously to no avail. Haruto is too stern on the fact that if you took a step out there, and someone just pissed you off in the slightest, you'd set them on fire.

... You said that yourself, according to him.. Maybe when you were very angry. Who knows, you don't even remember. Haruto's words, not yours.

Wait! But you know who you didn't ask? Oji!

-

"Sure, why should I care?" He shrugged his shoulders, not really paying attention to the question you just asked him. Your eyes immediately lit up, hugging him from the side and saying a huge thank you.

"You're the best, Oji!"

"Whatever."

You quickly ran to your room to get yourself some comfy clothes. Touring a whole new world called for a comfy outfit! Comfortable shoes because you don't know how long you'll be there for, and then for when you need to run away from Haruto! Seems like a decent plan. Niko then came up to you, and pawed at your hand to get your attention. A grand idea came to you—

Why not bring Niko? That'll be so fun!

"Niko!" You cooed, picking him up. The cat had absolutely no reaction whatsoever, and was completely used to you doing this. "You're going to come with me, okay?" You smiled happily. Permission from one person counts! "Okay, onwards!"

You snuck to the doors where freedom will be granted, pulling on the handles ever so slyly, and launched yourself out into the new world with Niko. The only time you really explored was when you looked for the police station. To be honest, you should have probably explored more to satisfy your need, but oh well, you didn't. That's why you're here now, with this stupid plan! Blame it all on Oji later!

You decided to walk through an alleyway, hoping it would lead you into the main city. It was quite creepy, but not creepy to the point you needed to run out of there. You had a power, or quirk, whatever it was called after all. Continuing to walk down the alleyway, you hummed a tune to yourself to occupy your time. You may as well enjoy it now, and embrace Haruto's anger for later. Genuinely, you were probably having a good time. You remembered Niko was with you, and gave him a little pat on the head. He made his usual sound of delight, and went back to resting in your arms.

You then looked back up at the blue sky, in awe of its bright color. It's the one thing that has constantly caught your attention. No matter how many times you looked at it, it wouldn't fail to take your breath away. Going from smokey gray skies to a pure blue one, it sure makes a difference. You heard some commotion coming from an open window, but decided to ignore it.

Suddenly, something hot, burning, and flat was thrown onto your face.

"What the hell, man?!" You quickly take the notebook of sorts off of you, and quickly drop it due to how hot it was. "Mother fucker!" Another colorful word escaped your lips, and you angrily stepped on the book repeatedly. "Piece of shit! Couldn't you have landed in that damn dumpster with water?!"

... That wasn't even a dumpster. You peered over to the random body of water, and flinched when you saw some fish poking their heads out.

"Gah! Scary!" You yelled quietly, taken aback by the sudden live thing. "Who the hell puts fishes in here...?"

"Uh, is that my notebook?" A voice scares the ever living daylights out of you.

"No, no! I don't want to die!" You turned your back to shield Niko, who seemed to be more terrified of you than anything at the moment, given his wide eyes and how tightly he was grabbing onto your shirt. A part of the water you summoned from whatever was beside you hit whoever was in front of you. After hearing nothing, you thought you were just being delusional again. A sigh of relief, and then your eyes widened at the sight in front of you.

You just drenched a poor school boy with lettuce for hair. Niko then hissed at the sight of him.

"Uh... what did you need?" You asked nervously, laughing a little. He looked a little out of it.

"My notebook," he pointed.

"I'm sorry, this is yours?" You stepped off of it, looking down at it. "This thing that was randomly thrown out of that window and hit me straight in the face?"

"It... it did?" He seemed to be a tad bit panicked. "I-I'm sorry!" He nervously bowed down.

"No, it's fine, but I have a question," You dismissed his apology. "Why was it so hot?"

"Ah... about that..."

"Spit it out."

He flinched when he heard those words. What a timid person. "Someone just... used their quirk on it is all. He exploded it, so it burned."

"Give him an ass kicking for me, won't you?" You asked, laughing. "Also for yourself. Prank or not, it isn't cool to be doing that." You then turned to walk away, but then decided to help him out just a bit. Using your quirk, you helped the book gravitate towards him so he could grab it. "Oh! I just said a life lesson, haha!" You laughed, your stupid realization making you feel happy. "Oh, I feel great now— what the fuck?!"

The drain in front of you suddenly exploded, revealing a mucky old slime looking substance in front of you. It had teeth, which was quite disturbing for your eyes. Its eyes were practically bulging, and was it even human? You took many steps back, and now you're right next to the person who came for his notebook.

"Dude, don't you crazy people here have powers?!"

"I don't have one!" He immediately replied back. "I'm quirkless!"

"A fucking Haruto duplicate, I see!" You yelled, panicking as you tightly held onto Niko, making sure he wouldn't run away and be lost. "Just how many of you guys don't have powers?!"

"Twenty percent of the population!" He replied, his eyes widening at the creature displayed in front of you two.

"You didn't need to answer that!" You yelled, "Dude, come on!" You grabbed onto his hand to start running away from the real life Grimer, but to no avail since for some reason sludge can grab onto things.

"Two bodies, thank you, thank you... saviors."

"It talks?!" You screamed, the sudden slimy thing grabbing your entire lower body. "Ah, holy shit, holy shit! Niko, go!" You quickly release the cat, and he ran away as you wanted him to do. You looked over, and the green haired boy was being suffocated. "Oh my God!" You panicked, trying to move your arms to him to get him out. "Dude, hey! Hang in there! I'm going to fucking kill whatever this is—!"

"Fear not kids!" A mighty voice boomed. "I am here!"

'Fucking... dude, now is not the time for this shit!'

"Texas..."

"What the hell are you doing?!" You looked over, a tall man with blonde hair was about to punch the two of you into oblivion. "Wait, I changed my mind! I don't want to die! Niko can't be alone!"

"Smash!"

Suddenly, the entire thing was gone. You fell to the ground, putting a hand in your head to relieve the tension. You look up and see that the other person fainted, so you decided to go over and make sure he wasn't dead. The huge, buffer man came by you and started to slap the side of his face to wake him up.

"Hey, hey, hey!"

"Dude!" You yelled. "Go a bit easy on him, he has a pulse."

He tapped the side of his face roughly, "Hey!"

"My God..."

"Thank goodness!" The large male yelled, and you look down to see that he has opened his eyes.

"What—!"

"Apologies for getting all caught up in my villain hunt!" The buff person spoke. You flinched at his sudden brightness. "Mistakes like that are not my style, and this is a strange land to me!" You blinked once, twice, and then looked around to try and see if Niko was anywhere near. Nope, he was gone. You sighed of relief, thankful he wasn't engulfed in the sludge monster. "But thanks to you, I've contained the villain!"

You decide to look over to the other boy, and he looked like he was about to cry any minute now. You rolled your eyes and got up, offering him a hand. Instead of taking it, he looked around for his notebook instead, muttering autograph. You were fed up. You crossed your arms and puffed.

"Prick..." You muttered under your breath. The huge man started to walk away.

"He already signed it!" The green haired boy yelled, he then quickly got up and bowed as a thank you to the hero.

"Now, I need to bring him to the authorities!" He excitedly says, he seems too happy to even be a hero. You sigh, getting yourself ready to look for Niko.

"A pro battles not only enemies, but time!"

You heard his loud ass, and ignored it. But, when you looked over... the smaller male was running up to him a stuttering mess. Well, and you were also curious. Maybe he would answer some of his questions that you had as well. You made your way over to him, also wanting to ask one of your own.

"Until next time," he readied his stance to launch himself into the air.

"Wait, fuck, I'm too fucking tired for this shit!" You started to bolt towards him, the other male doing the same thing.

And so you were in the air. You looked down in fear, realizing if you let go you would fall. A sense of deja vu filled your veins. You were flying right now with some buff man who's really loud, and some kid who has lettuce for hair. What a world, you should sneak out more often!

He then noticed you two hanging onto his legs. You looked more peaceful, looking down to see if your cat was anywhere to be seen, and the other kid... don't even mention him.

"Hey, now!" He started to fling his legs around, trying to get you both off. "Release me!"

"Mother— ah!" You yelled, the sudden flinging catching you off guard. "Let me look for my cat since the thing you were trying to get made me lose him!"

"Hey, if we let go, we both die!" The freckled boy next to you yelled.

"...Valid point! Just do me a favor and close your eyes and mouth!"

"Wah! Holy shit!" You cried, hanging on for dear life at this point.

You three abruptly crashed on top of a building. You laid on the ground in a starfish position. You've seen enough today. You want to go back. You lay there in silence, hearing the boy say his pleadings to the hero. You zoned out, trying to figure out just where a cat would be in a city you did not know. You sigh heavily, before sitting up and seeing a scrawny, boney, old blonde man in front of you.

"What the fuck is that?!" You pointed. "What happened to the buff guy?! Is this his grandpa?"

"You're all shriveled up! Are you an imposter?!" It was the green haired male's turn to panic. The old skeleton of a man stared, and then spoke.

"I am All Might." Blood gushed out of his mouth.

"... All Might's an actual thing?!" You were surprised. You thought what the cat man said was a figment of your imagination.

"Yes, why wouldn't I not be?" He coughed.

"Man, I don't know. Not from here." You shrugged.

"Wait, were you the girl who fell from the sky?"

"Why the fuck do people only know me from that shit?! God damnit!" You cursed, but nodded nonetheless. "Yeah, that's me. What about it?"

"Nothing, just surprised." He said.

"There's no way you're him..." The boy still muttered.

"Five years ago, a villain did this to me." All Might explained. You sighed as this was now time for a sob story. "I've asked to keep it a secret, but you kids, don't write about this on the internet." He asked.

"Dude, I don't even have a phone to begin with, worry about the green one," You looked over at him. "Besides, why would I care? You're just... a skelly."

A small smile somehow creeped upon him, but he went back to his usual face. "A symbol of peace who saves people with a smile must never be daunted by evil." He stated, a determined look on his face. "The reason I smile is to stave off the overwhelming pressure and fear I feel. A pro should always be ready to risk his life. Without power, should one become a hero? No."

You yawned at the lecture he was giving him. He's the quirkless one, you aren't. All Might then got up, wobbling a tad bit. He then walked out of the roof doors.

"Though, it is not wrong to dream." He said, finally.

It was silent. The male stood in front of you with a saddened expression on his face. You felt pity for him, even though you could care less on what a hero was. It was probably something greatly important to him, and now everything was just crushed by that asshole.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that old piece of shit," You frowned. "His way of wording things was rather... rude." You walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder. He then started to sob. You weren't good in this comforting aspect, but you decided to help him by just staying there if he needed to rant. "Hey, there, there...?"

"It's fine," he sniffed. "This is reality."

You couldn't help but be pissed off at that All Might person for crushing his dreams like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
1.9K 158 42
It's not an exaggeration to say that your life has been unpleasant. From being 'scouted' for your deadly quirk at the ripe age of four-and-a-half to...
1M 39.1K 150
𝚈/𝙽 πšπšŠπš’. π™°πš— πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš›πš• πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŠπš— πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš πššπšžπš’πš›πš”. π™΅πš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš  πš‘πšŽπš› πš“πš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘...
28.6K 720 15
My body hits the pavement. I throw up on the ground and roll over. My ears are ringing and my muscles feel limp. I open my eyes and hear people yelli...