๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š | ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐šŽ...

By msaphrodiite

(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once hu... More

1. "New World, I'm Delusional!"
3. "Bad Luck Charm."
4. "Deny, Deny, Deny!"
5. "Grimer?"
6. "Hero."
7. "Hell."
8. "Suck it Up: Exams!"
9. "The Hero Course."
10. "Excel or Expelled!"
11. "Atoms."
12. "Decisions."
13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."
14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"
15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."
16. "Let the Games Begin."
17. "Explosions and Crimson."
18. "You Reap What You Sow."
19. "Reject."
20. "Nightmare."
20.1. "Who She Is."
21. "The Girl in the Mirror."
22. "Ocean."
23. "Dancing in the Moonlit Ocean."
24. "Echoes of the Past."
25. "Eclipse."
HIATUS
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT!
26. "In Another Life."

2. "I Solemnly Swear I Have No Powers!"

3.2K 142 42
By msaphrodiite

Falling from the sky.

New world.

No zombies...?

Quirks... powers?

"Delusional I am!" You puffed, crossing your arms. You were forced to sit down on the chair next to Kuriko, who seemed to have needed many hours of sleep. He looked as if he was living on a cup of coffee and a dream. "Tell me, you're some sort of illusion I created because I'm lonely, right?"

"No, I came out of my mother's womb." He calmly replied. Kuriko was simply tired of you, and that was no different from your old world.

Everything in your path seemed... so not fond of you. It was kind of depressing.

"...Ugh," You grumbled, lowering your head. The "situation" at hand became even worse. Everything seemed real. Just what exactly did those waves have in it? Hell... did you even jump into the ocean, or was it a man made lake that you mistook for the ocean? Who even knows at this point, really! "Dude, genuine question here," You started, looking over. Kuriko rolled his eyes, mumbling something about how 'Children these days don't have respect', but you ignored his little comment, "What is going to happen to me after this?"

"How would I know? I don't care enough about you to keep tabs on you."

"That hurts." You frowned, sighing heavily. "Look, any ideas? Apparently I came from the sky, and boom, woke up on the shore."

"I don't know, genuinely."

"... I don't even get sent to an orphanage?"

"You'll be taken in for treatment. You got some screws loose in your head, it's obvious," he responded, sipping his coffee.

"Oh, so you do know what will happen to me?"

"... Just a guess," Kuriko shrugged. "I'm not the one handling your situation, so..." He looked over with a blank expression, his eyes staring into your soul. You shuddered. Kuriko's terrifying. "We may do things differently from your world, or rather, your delusion."

"Enough of that!" You complained, bursting out in sudden anger. "I swear— I'm not lying!" You pleaded, explaining rather wildly. "If you want, get a lie detector here! Because I know for a fact that this isn't my world!" Shaking your head, side to side, you calm down for a split second. "My world— my home— is some stupid, ugly shit green looking place! What kind of delusion would that be?! Who wants to hallucinate jumping off a bridge to save yourself from those things?!"

"..." The man only stayed silent, only staring you in the eye as a way to say, 'You better calm down, kid.' Alas, you did, slowly sinking in your chair and debating on what to do. Nobody— absolutely nobody— would believe you for what you had to say. A different world? You start speaking about it too much, they may as well call it a day and send you into an asylum.

You sat there, silent, desperately trying to wake yourself up from this silly dream. What is happening now is a lie, and you're tricking yourself into thinking that it's real. You're dead. Dead, because you dived into the waves below you in a panic. Died because you were terrified of the once humans trying to devour you. You aren't sitting at a police station, in a whole different world with a clear blue sky. You did not meet a man with a cat as a head. You are not here.

You, [Name], are being delusional.

-

Oh, and if it couldn't have gotten worse.

Random people surrounding you with questions.

"Are you a part of a newer technology, perhaps?"

'... I genuinely hope not? If I am, it is without my consent.'

"Why did you fall out of the sky?"

'I just... did.'

"What is your name? Why did you not know what quirks were?"

'[Name]... did that cat man tell you I had absolutely no idea what a quirk was?'

"What's your quirk? How did you survive?"

'Again, I don't have a quirk! Shut the hell up and stop asking me that! I wished I didn't even survive that fall at all, this is stressing me out!'

You covered your ears. Too many voices. Social contact was something you failed to do, especially with so many people like this. Not a single ounce of genuine concern within them, either. They all just wanted something for their little blog to say. The Miracle Survivor, or whatever. In the end, everyone's just going to forget. You won't make a huge impact. It's not like you're special, either. You've only been taught to murder zombies your entire life.

"Now, now, can we please have everyone exit the room?" A kind, higher pitched male voice asked nervously. You looked up, trying to see who was speaking. "We have things to discuss with the latest show stopper today."

"Show stopper...?" You muttered quietly under your breath. That nickname seemed rather unpleasant for some reason.

To your relief, everyone left without an argument. They probably weren't supposed to even be in here anyways— they all just appeared and overwhelmed you with questions. You finally get a look at who the man was, and notice that there is someone else— definitely more bigger framed than him— standing right next to him with a menacing look. The larger male was tatted, all muscled up, and the other male was smaller, slimmer, and skinner. A kind look was displayed on the tinier male's face, his pure white hair nearly shining. The other man looked like he belonged to the mafia. It was quite scary. Both of them were intimidating, and they could easily beat you into a pulp. That is what you feared.

"Oh, I don't think anyone in this world has gotten your name yet," the man with the pure white hair smiled, he pushed up his glasses, reaching out his hand. "I'm Haruto Yokatashi, you are...?"

'Oh— is this the part where I say my name?' You stared for a moment, glancing at the terrifying male behind Haruto, who still has his hand extended. Should you give him your name?

... Nah.

"You're going to put me on a hit list, then I die," You responded bluntly. "You think I don't know how these cliché movies go? You moron."

The male— suddenly surprised and taken aback— chuckled at your conclusion. "No, that isn't the idea at all, my dear." He shook his head. "This guy, Oji, seems like he's a gangster, but in truth, he isn't. I simply bring him around with me to make sure I don't get, you know, attacked."

"Being attacked by random things is the norm for me, I'm sure if you had my childhood, you wouldn't need him." Now you're babbling about your past life. Overshare, hooray! "... Rough training to not die by the hands of zombies."

"We are still on about that story it seems," Haruto mumbled, putting a hand on his jaw as a way to signal he's thinking. Oji randomly shuffled in the uncomfortably small chair for him, which caused you to flinch thinking he was going to do something. "Say, whatever your name is, do you perhaps have a quirk?"

"No, for the last fucking time— I don't have a power!" You yelled, slamming the coffee table in front of you three.

"Her power is delusions," Oji chuckled, a vein appeared on your forehead.

'That bastard—!'

"Hey! Shut your mouth, your comments aren't needed." Haruto quickly shut him up to your liking. He hit him with his elbow, a small 'ouch' coming from the bigger male. "I'm sorry about him," he shook his head. "I regret making him my partner for these things sometimes, I really do."

"You don't mean that, do you?"

"Yeah. I do, so shut the hell up," Haruto rolled his eyes. He looked at you with an apologetic expression. You finally saw he had ruby eyes, definitely looking like the actual crystal like texture the rock originally is. "Okay, so, I can assume... quirkless?"

"... Dude, assume whatever you want. I have no idea what you even mean by quirk." You sighed heavily, just wanting his all to be over.

"Have you tried seeing you have one?"

Oh. Interesting question.

"Obviously not," You scoffed, rolling your tired eyes. "Apparently, I fell from the sky. Who's first thought in a new place would be 'Oh! Let me use a power I most likely don't have, haha!' ?" You stated him dead in the eye with a serious face. "Tell me, who?"

"Okay, okay... are you sure about your little world you say you're from?"

"Obviously! Where do you think I have these scars from?!" You immediately defended yourself, showing them your arm. "They're only... I don't know, minor, but they're recent! Recent enough that it's still here!"

"Anyone could have made that," he sighed, shaking his head. "Are you sure?"

"I swear to fucking God if one of you doubt me again!" You snapped, your voice probably louder than ever. Haruto sat back, watching you with a calm expression and Oji silently stared. "I got these while running away from the swarm. They backed me into a bridge above water, and I jumped into the waves... simply wanting to die like that." You frowned at the sudden realization you were willingly dying, not even trying to put up a fight. Then again, if you did, you would've most likely gotten bit. "Then I woke up in this shit hole and now I'm an icon."

"Could you give us a description of what the undead looked like?" He asked, his ruby eyes intrigued by your story.

"... Uh, ugly..."

"Uh-huh." Oji could be heard snickering. "Hey, shut up!" Haruto punched him in the ribs.

"Dull greenish grayish skin?" You shrugged your shoulders. "Creepy ass eyes— looked like when you uh... roll your eyes back?" You nodded at your terrible wording. "Ripped clothes that belonged to their past selves. Once human, obviously. Oh, and... hair. They had hair."

"Okay, I see." He hummed, nodding at the vague descriptions. He turned to Oji, before jumping back while yelping. His eyes widened, and he yelled at Oji to look at the scene in front of him. The buffer male panicked, immediately getting out of his seat and backing away. You finally turned to be met with the scene of a familiar foe.

"What the fuck is it doing here?" You questioned, simply standing in place not really worrying about it. The other two were panicking and thought they were going to die.

"Can't you kill it?!" Haruto yelled, grabbing onto Oji's arm and hiding behind it. "Is that drool?"

"It's a zombie, dude. I don't know what you didn't expect."

"Kid— just kill it!" Oji yelled, backing away some more. The walking dead continued to groan and moan, confused in what place it currently is in. It started walking towards you, and at last it was now your time to panic.

"Holy shit, holy shit!" You cried, backing away just like Oji was doing. "Dude— don't you guys have powers, or something?!"

"I'm quirkless, and Oji is a damn walking lie detector!"

"Holy fuck!"

"Oh my God!" You panicked, trying to look for an item to kill the zombie with. "How did it even get here?!"

"Because of you, probably!" Oji responded. "You may have summoned it here, or something!"

"I doubt it! I don't have any powers, like I said!" You continued to refuse you had a quirk. In disbelief of the entire situation, you suddenly stop in your tracks as the zombie gets even closer and closer. "This is all a stupid dream, right?"

"Why the hell are you still in that mindset?! No, this is real you little—"

WAPAM!!!

The body of the undead plopped onto the ground, its decapitated head rolling towards Haruto and Oji. You smiled, firmly grabbing your bat you had always used as a weapon when killing the mindless creatures. A proud smile was displayed on your face, and you then decided to speak.

"This ugly thing's weak point is its neck," You explained. "It's super fragile. Slash or hit it with something, it's done for."

"What very... nice information." Haruto nervously chuckled. "... Where did you get that bat?"

"Uh," You blinked. "I don't know. This weird particle started morphing together when I thought of my bat I always used, and boom! It was there." You patted it lightly with your other hand. "My trusty partner in crime! Man, I love lucid dreaming!"

Oji sighed, efforts were in vain if she continuously believed she was in a dream. She's delusional for believing she's in a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 22.8K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
677 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
1.4M 49.3K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...