SCP x Reader One-Shots [Re-Wr...

By BnuuyBun

Questions and Answers! [Do you do requests?: Answer: Not at the moment, this story is now g... More

WHAT I'M WRITING
SCP-035 X READER [NSFW]
SCP-096 x Reader [NSFW]
SCP-106 X Reader [NSFW]
●●|●●●●●|●●|● X Reader
SCP-049 X Reader [NSFW]
SCP-049-J X Reader
Futa SCP-1471-A X Fem Reader [NSFW]
SCP-096 X Gender Neutral! Reader
A/N
SCP-035 x Reader [NSFW] - REWRITTEN
A/N - New Cover & Suggestions

A/N - I'm coming back

201 12 9
By BnuuyBun

Hello to everyone who is still reading this fic yeaaars later, I'm due for an updated introduction.

I'm Bun, I'm currently 18 and I began writing this in 2018 when I was 13, I noticed people are still interacting with this fanfic and it's getting a lot of positive engagement so I'll be re-writing almost the entirety of this fanfic and updating the "What I'm Writing" to match what I'm currently doing. 

Short Q&A for SCP X Reader One-Shots Re-Written

Q: Will you take requests after you finish re-writing?
A: Yes, I'll write any request as long as I get a prompt!

Q: Will you keep the old fics after you finish the re-write?
A: Yes! I want to keep them around, mostly to laugh at but also remind myself that I've learnt how to be less weird over the years

Q: How often will you be updating?
A: As often as I can, since I'm finishing up college currently

Feel free to ask questions about this new update! I'm happy to answer them and will add them to the bit at the beginning!

Glad to meet everyone who's new or stuck around, I'm happy to see my shitty writing made so many people happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 26.1K 63
What happens when a chain of random events leads a hybrid to the biggest mafia group in the world. What if the feline falls in love with not one, but...
2K 157 43
Anika has her life all set. She is engaged to be married to her childhood sweetheart, but before that her parents want her to visit India, her ancest...
124K 1.6K 13
-Yandere oneshots x reader •𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 【-------】-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❝your cruel...i love you..❞ [𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒] #𝟏 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...